डिज़्नी प्रिन्सेस प्रिय डिज़्नी Princess 30 दिन Challenge

MaidofOrleans posted on Sep 27, 2017 at 06:32PM
Inspired by emerald_32's forum post, I wanted to do one that was specific to whoever your favorite Disney Princess happens to be. All credit goes to emerald_32 for the idea, or whoever first came up with these 30 day challenges.

Rules
- You can pick any female main character from a Disney movie as your favorite princess, she doesn't have to be a part of the official DP lineup. (So Anna, Elsa, Moana, Kida, Megara, Esmeralda, etc. are all fair game. If you like one of them best, use them!)
- Only one answer per day, unless you miss a day.
- If you miss a day, you can make it up by posting twice the next day, or however many times you need to to make up for the number of days you missed.
- Have fun!

The Challenge
1. Your favorite shot of your favorite DP
2. Your favorite DP with her prince (if she doesn't have a prince, then any important side character)
3. Your favorite DP wearing her iconic outfit
4. Most iconic "beauty" shot of your favorite DP
5. Your favorite song sung by your favorite DP
6. Your favorite fanart of your favorite DP
7. Your favorite DP dancing
8. Your favorite DP with one of her sidekicks
9. Your favorite DP wearing your favorite outfit other than her iconic one
10. Best shot of your favorite DP's hair
11. Favorite moment/scene of your favorite DP
12. Favorite quote by your favorite DP
13. Your favorite DP with one or both of her parents (step-parents count too)
14. Meme of your favorite DP (careful when searching for this one, there's a lot of inappropriate DP memes out there)
15. Your favorite DP with her villain
16. Your favorite DP scared
17. Punk version of your favorite DP
18. Your favorite DP crying
19. Bravest moment of your favorite DP
20. Best shot of your favorite DP's eyes
21. Funniest moment with your favorite DP
22. Favorite lyrics your favorite DP sings
23. Your favorite DP laughing
24. Your favorite DP wearing your favorite color
25. Your favorite DP with your second favorite DP
26. Your favorite DP wearing glasses
27. Your favorite DP with your favorite character from her movie (other than her)
28. Your favorite DP sleeping
29. Most magical moment of your favorite DP
30. Your favorite moment from your favorite DP's happy (or not so happy) ending

डिज़्नी प्रिन्सेस 145 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 145

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cruella said…
3. Your favorite DP wearing her iconic outfit
 3. Your प्रिय DP wearing her iconic outfit
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना JungleQueen13 said…
Day 7: Favourite DP dancing
 दिन 7: Favourite DP dancing
Sparklefairy375 commented…
Is this from the sequel? Since she wear boots and we never seen her with boots in original movie. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
JungleQueen13 commented…
Yeah it's from the sequel, she doesn't dance in the original (although I sort of count her floating in the wind during Colours of the Wind as dancing). एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Day 8: Favourite DP with one of her sidekicks
 दिन 8: Favourite DP with one of her sidekicks
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Sparklefairy375 said…
Day 14: Meme of your favorite DP
 दिन 14: Meme of your प्रिय DP
4. Most iconic "beauty" shot of your favorite DP
 4. Most iconic "beauty" shot of your प्रिय DP
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MaidofOrleans said…
Day 17: punk version of your favorite DP ~ I know some people hate these punk edits but I personally think they're kinda cool
 दिन 17: punk version of your प्रिय DP ~ I know some people hate these punk edits but I personally
Day 15: Your favorite DP with her villain
 दिन 15: Your प्रिय DP with her villain
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wavesurf said…
Day 3. To me, this IS Mulan's iconic outfit. The matchmaker's garment is not who Mulan is.
 दिन 3. To me, this IS Mulan's iconic outfit. The matchmaker's परिधान is not who मूलन is.
5. Your favorite song sung by your favorite DP

For Minnie, I love pretty much any of the Christmas songs she and her friends have sung in the holiday specials. Webby has never actually sung but my favorite song associated with her is, of course, the DuckTales theme. ;)
 5. Your प्रिय song sung द्वारा your प्रिय DP For Minnie, I प्यार pretty much any of the Christma
Day 9: Favourite DP wearing your favourite outfit other than her iconic one

I like Pocahontas's winter dress with the cloak
 दिन 9: Favourite DP wearing your favourite outfit other than her iconic one I like Pocahontas's wi
Day 10: Best shot of your favourite DP's hair

This was really hard because there's about 1000 good shots of Pocahontas's hair in the wind! This is one of my favourites (I also love it in the final scene), it's just so gentle the way it moves here.
 दिन 10: Best shot of your favourite DP's hair This was really hard because there's about 1000 good
Day 16: Your favorite DP scared.
 दिन 16: Your प्रिय DP scared.
Day 4 Since Ariel and Mulan are my favorites, I'm just going to alternate between using either one of them to answer the questions from here on out. So, most iconic "beauty" shot of Ariel is probably this... Mulan's, if you recall, has the cherry blossom in her hair.
 दिन 4 Since Ariel and मूलन are my favorites, I'm just going to alternate between using either one of
6. Your favorite fanart of your favorite DP

Not at all surprising that these are my favorites since they're both commissions by a friend of mine, Sildesalaten, on Deviant Art. I highly recommend her.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 6. Your प्रिय fanart of your प्रिय DP Not at all surprising that these are my प्रिय sin
Day 18: your favorite DP crying
 दिन 18: your प्रिय DP crying
Day 19: Bravest moment of your favorite DP ~ for me it has to be when she gives up her freedom for her father. I can't imagine how terrifying that must have been!
 दिन 19: Bravest moment of your प्रिय DP ~ for me it has to be when she gives up her freedom for he
Day 11: Favourite moment/scene of your favourite DP

The scene where she meets John Smith. Such a beautiful scene!
 दिन 11: Favourite moment/scene of your favourite DP The scene where she meets John Smith. Such a b
Day 17: Punk version of your favorite DP (not really a fan of punk style so I just randomly pick one)
 दिन 17: Punk version of your प्रिय DP (not really a प्रशंसक of punk style so I just randomly pick one)
Day 18: Your favorite DP crying
 दिन 18: Your प्रिय DP crying
Day 20: best shot of your favorite DP's eyes ~ I love this shot!
 दिन 20: best shot of your प्रिय DP's eyes ~ I प्यार this shot!
Day 21: funniest moment with your favorite DP ~ this was tough because Belle isn't really the funniest princess, but I like her subtle jabs at Gaston: "Why Gaston, you're positively primeval!"
 दिन 21: funniest moment with your प्रिय DP ~ this was tough because Belle isn't really the funnies
Day 12: Favourite quote by your favourite DP

"This is the path I choose, Father. What will yours be?"
 दिन 12: Favourite quote द्वारा your favourite DP "This is the path I choose, Father. What will yours b
Day 13: Favourite DP with one or both of her parents

Pocahontas with Powhatan.
 दिन 13: Favourite DP with one या both of her parents Pocahontas with Powhatan.
Day 22: favorite lyrics your favorite DP sings ~ "I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. / I want it more than I can tell."
 दिन 22: प्रिय lyrics your प्रिय DP sings ~ "I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. / I w
7. Your favorite DP dancing

7. Your प्रिय DP dancing
8. Your favorite DP with one of her sidekicks
 8. Your प्रिय DP with one of her sidekicks
Day 19: Bravest moment of your favorite DP (it's kind of difficult as Elsa is not type of brave, fearless princess but this might be count as one)
 दिन 19: Bravest moment of your प्रिय DP (it's kind of difficult as Elsa is not type of brave, fear
Day 20: Best shot of your favorite DP's eyes
 दिन 20: Best shot of your प्रिय DP's eyes
Day 14: Meme of your favourite DP

I never look at memes, but this one amused me.
 दिन 14: Meme of your favourite DP I never look at memes, but this one amused me.
Day 23: your favorite DP laughing
 दिन 23: your प्रिय DP laughing
Sparklefairy375 commented…
I प्यार her shot in this scene एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
9. Your favorite DP wearing your favorite outfit other than her iconic one
 9. Your प्रिय DP wearing your प्रिय outfit other than her iconic one
Day 21: Funniest moment with your favorite DP (this scene is hilarious *poor u Hans*)
 दिन 21: Funniest moment with your प्रिय DP (this scene is hilarious *poor u Hans*)
Day 15: Favourite DP with her villain
 दिन 15: Favourite DP with her villain
Day 24: your favorite DP wearing your favorite color
 दिन 24: your प्रिय DP wearing your प्रिय color
Day 5. Favorite Lyrics sung by your favorite DP. My favorite part of the song is really the last stanza and chorus: I'm ready to know what the people know/ask them my questions/and get some answers/what's a fire/and why does it-- what's the word?--burn/ when's it my turn, wouldn't I love/ love to explore that shore up above/ out of the sea...sigh...wish I could be...pause...part of that...world
 दिन 5. प्रिय Lyrics sung द्वारा your प्रिय DP. My प्रिय part of the song is really the last sta
Day 6. I'm behind. This is supposed to be my favorite fanart. This is from ten years back...I think. I kept it, because it is one of the best-looking three dimensional paintings of Ariel out there. It's titled "Out of the Water" by Yumedust.
 दिन 6. I'm behind. This is supposed to be my प्रिय fanart. This is from ten years back...I think
Day 7. Mulan...doesn't dance, lol, so I've got Ariel again... I love to see her dancing, since she mentioned wanting to dance on human feet in her core song. Wish granted.
 दिन 7. Mulan...doesn't dance, lol, so I've got Ariel again... I प्यार to see her dancing, since she me
Day 8. And here's my favorite shot of Mulan with Mushu. I adore this shot of them.
 दिन 8. And here's my प्रिय shot of मूलन with Mushu. I adore this shot of them.
Day 9. Not going with the matchmaker outfit. It doesn't look that good, except for the beautiful hair comb. This is the other outfit in the movie, besides Mulan's armor and her blue final fight dress, that looks good on her.
 दिन 9. Not going with the matchmaker outfit. It doesn't look that good, except for the beautiful hai
Day 10. told you I was behind... Anyway, Ariel's preening in front of the mirror. She looks gorgeous there.
 दिन 10. told आप I was behind... Anyway, Ariel's preening in front of the mirror. She looks gorgeous
Day 16: Favourite DP scared
 दिन 16: Favourite DP scared
Day 22: Favorite lyrics your favorite DP sings ("Let the storm rage on, The cold never bothered me anyway")
 दिन 22: प्रिय lyrics your प्रिय DP sings ("[i]Let the storm rage on, The cold never bothered me
Day 23: Your favorite DP laughing
 दिन 23: Your प्रिय DP laughing
Day 17: Punk version of your favourite DP
 दिन 17: Punk version of your favourite DP
Day 11. Favorite moment or scene with your favorite DP. When all of China bows to Mulan....
 दिन 11. प्रिय moment या scene with your प्रिय DP. When all of China bows to Mulan....
Day. 12. Favorite quote by your favorite DP. "You said you trust Ping. Why is Mulan any different?"
 Day. 12. प्रिय quote द्वारा your प्रिय DP. "You कहा आप trust Ping. Why is मूलन any different?"
Day 24: Your favorite DP wearing your favorite color
 दिन 24: Your प्रिय DP wearing your प्रिय color
Day 25: your favorite DP with your second favorite DP
 दिन 25: your प्रिय DP with your सेकंड प्रिय DP
Day 26: your favorite DP wearing glasses
 दिन 26: your प्रिय DP wearing glasses
Day 27: your favorite DP with your favorite character from her movie ~ I'm very fond of Cogsworth
 दिन 27: your प्रिय DP with your प्रिय character from her movie ~ I'm very fond of Cogsworth