डिज़्नी प्रिन्सेस Unpopular डिज़्नी opinions (confessions)

viktoriya773 posted on Feb 10, 2014 at 11:53PM
Post your unpopular Disney opinion here. Express your opinion about not only DP but Disney in general. Please be respectful about each other's opinions and don't bash someone because of it. Say "I disagree/agree with you because..." I'm sure everyone is mature enough to handle it.

डिज़्नी प्रिन्सेस 813 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 813

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना deedragongirl said…
Frozen is technically like Titanic, Disney makes it into a family friendly version of Titanic.
KataraLover commented…
How the hell is it anything like Titanic? Just because it made A LOT of money and it was successful doesn't make it like Titanic! द्वारा that logic, A LOT of डिज़्नी फिल्में are Titanic. It bares little to no resemblance to Titanic! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
UnholyNoise commented…
...explain??? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
SarahCorine commented…
Maybe one thing is that Rose started with one guy and ended with another who she really loves like Anna. Rose and Anna both basically trade in a rich boy for a poor boy. I'm just trying to find similarities but that's the only one. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KataraLover said…
While the current trend of the "surprise villain" that Disney is doing isn't something I'm a fan of, I actually thought Bellwether from Zootopia was pretty well-done for this trope. Is she as good as THE great Disney villains like Cruella, Maleficent, Ursula, and so forth? Hell no! However, unlike the other times Disney has done the surprise villain thing, it wasn't as convincing. Hans came out of nowhere, King Candy/Turbo was already a villain and his motivation was pretty pathetic and he lacked charm, Big Hero 6's villain (So unmemorable I don't remember his name) had strong motivation with wanting to avenge his daughter but had no charm (Plus not caring that Tadashi died trying to save him and even trying to kill his students really kills it for me) and was kind of just obvious because of how much Disney has been doing this recently, and with Moana *SPOILERS* it was clever but was a little bit of a cop out and not that interesting *END OF SPOILERS*.

So why do I feel like Bellwether works? Because she was charming from beginning to end and her reasons make sense. She was tired of always being treated like she didn't matter because she was just a sheep, so she wanted to switch things around. Her abusive boss basically had her reduced to a secretary when the name of her position (Assistant Major) sounds more important that what she actually did at her job. When you look back on the movie you can tell subtle hints and really it makes sense. Plus she keeps her humorous side. Again, she's nothing great but was cool and one of the better villains of the revival era. So far the only villains of the revival era that are great to the level of being compared to the past villains are Dr. Facilier and maybe Mother Gothel. Disney really needs to go back to making villains that are villains for most of the movie like they were in the past, but Bellwether wasn't a badly done surprise villain.
MalloMar commented…
Good analysis. I saw Nostalgia Critics video on डिज़्नी villains and his thoughts on how the plot twist villains are less memorable and charismatic, whereas the obviously evil villains have और time to just be their awesomely evil selves. I do mostly agree with this, though I do like that some of the newer villains have और depth to them. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ajotma said…
hmmm
I'm bisexual, but I'm disappointed with Disney's decision to make Le Fou allegedly "gay" in the new BatB movie. It's just described as him having a crush on Gaston and being "confused", which is really bad representation. It sucks that the first canonically LGBT character is the village idiot whose name literally means "the fool" and is the butt of every joke and basically just there to idolize Gaston. But it isn't very surprising knowing Disney's history of "queer-coding" villains.
wavesurf commented…
^They had to go do this? Sigh. Yeah. I also didn't like the fact that they made Emma Watson's Belle " the inventor," and not her father, Maurice. And they had to GO and make Belle create a dang washing machine, which the rest of her "neighbors" smash into bits "in a fit of anger." That's basically VILIFYING all of Belle's neighbors in the town at large just for a "weak plot point." Oh, and that's also to "glorify" how "perfect" Belle was already...because डिज़्नी needs to serve the Ultra-Feminists, again. ( My स्रोत for this was Entertainment Weekly. Directly from there... ) Now they're going to make LeFou gay, even though he was just Gaston's "buddy" in the original film??? Nothing else was "read" into that relationship except "they're friends/buddies!!!" Geez. That was like turning Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather into "idiots" in Maleficent. I'm sorry that this has happened, Ajotma. This is offensive. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
UnholyNoise commented…
yeah, it's bullshit and a a total slap in the face to howard ashman. nobody likes या cares about lefou and his relationship with gaston is incredibly toxic - why would anybody look at what they have and think, "gee, what a great template for एल जी बी टी representation"? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
mhs1025 commented…
I heard about that, and I was shocked. (I don't mean that in a bad way, but still.) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I prefer the 1991 version of Beauty and the Beast, mainly because I feel that this year's version is definitely not as good as my personal expectations and as ajotma mentioned, it portrayed the LGBT community in a negative light.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
KataraLover commented…
The new movie hasn't even came out yet! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
disnerdtobe commented…
I'm glad Emma Watson is playing Belle, but I think the animated will still be better! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Sparklefairy375 commented…
Ah, I don't like they want to put some एल जी बी टी issues in the movie -_- I would प्यार the original और than the remake. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I think the hate that Jessica Rabbit gets is pretty undeserving. Yes, she obviously wouldn't be able to exist in real life, but they established that. She even says "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way." She's comfortable with her sexuality but she never goes after other men like a slut because she's married to the man... or rabbit she loves. Roger is the one male character in the movie that never looked at or talked to/about Jessica like an attractive sex object but rather just the woman he loves. He loves her for the person she is on the inside and she's devoted to him for that and the fact that he makes her laugh. She's smart, kind, resourceful, would rather her husband think badly of her than to have him never make anyone laugh again (Which he loves to do), is willing to do anything for her husband, has a good heart, is confident, and brave. I'm not gonna act like she's the most interesting or developed character ever, but she does have a character outside of her sex appeal, even if it's not much. When I think of characters with nothing beyond their sex appeal I think of Hollie Would and the villainess from Foodfight, just off the top of my head. Much like with Lola Bunny, Jessica doesn't really do anything deserving of so much hate from what little is seen of her in the movie. People seem to have nothing to criticize her about other than her being ridiculously sexualized, which was the point.
UnholyNoise commented…
i think she gets और hate for her "slutty" appearance than for her personality - i think most people who have seen the movie concede that she's moral/decent character. it's stupid but unfortunately it happens a lot that a female character will get hate for being a "slut" than for being an actual bad character. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Sparklefairy375 said…
I'm seriously failed to find Jasmine's unique attributes. I can find any other Princesses' unique attributes but not her. That makes her is in my least favorite and I think she is just added to the lineup as Aladdin receive positive reviews.
wavesurf commented…
^I have much the same problem with Tiana, and somewhat with Merida. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
UnholyNoise commented…
i think her sassiness, snark, and आग were new या uncommon for the time but she became a template for so many later animated heroines in the 90s that people forget she was the first. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
UnholyNoise commented…
yeah, sparklefairy, that's kinda my point :) jasmine's attributes were unique when अलादीन came out, but so many other animated women used her personality as a character mold that she doesn't really stand out for it anymore. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
With the exception of Cinderella, Disney should not make their classics into live-action.
wavesurf commented…
^I'm leaning towards agreeing with you.... एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
UnholyNoise commented…
the lion king remake is such a bad idea एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
MalloMar commented…
Hmmn. Curious to see what theyll do with Mulan...But yeah, overall, I haven't been super crazy about the live action remakes. I can say they have great visuals. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
While I ADORE Belle, I honestly don't think she's anything special in the looks department. I think the only reason she's considered to be so gorgeous is because of how they Disney will only show the flattering pictures of Belle and her fans will only acknowledge her gorgeous shots when for a lot of the movie she's quite ordinary looking. She's beautiful, but not stunning or gorgeous in my opinion. She's so inconsistently drawn that it's almost like people can't agree on what her overall appearance is. To me, she looks like the picture I posted here. She's nothing extraordinary in the looks department in my opinion. Her facial structure is ordinary, her eyes are just round most of the time (Yeah, if you focus on how she looks in the ENTIRE movie, her eyes are round for most of the movie), her bangs are terrible, and is far from the great beauty she is made out to be in her movie. But that's just my opinion.
 While I ADORE Belle, I honestly don't think she's anything special in the looks department. I think t
MalloMar commented…
Sort of agree. When she's drawn pretty, she's gorgeous, but it isn't too often. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I really don't like the idea of Disney doing a live-action remake of The Little Mermaid. I'm usually open-minded to live-action remakes, within reason, and you all know that The Little Mermaid is my favorite Disney movie but I'm not sure a live-action remake of that movie is a good idea. I mean, how are they going to have the characters sing and talk underwater? I don't think Disney (or any company) has the technology for that yet. Being able to talk and sing underwater is very important because of how Ariel loses her ability to do so when she's on land and becomes human.
disnerdtobe commented…
Exactly. I'm worried that they don't have that technology yet या else they'll resort to cheap CGI which'll look horrible. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I though they can use CGI well for the tails of मत्स्य कन्याओं but not really sure with the underwater scenes. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
MalloMar commented…
Yeah, I can see why you'd think that. I've seen some lovely underwater scenes in movies, but I don't see how they'd be able to pull all of that off. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
SarahCorine commented…
They made a mermaid look well enough in Aquamarine so I'm pretty confident that can make them look good in the live action of the Little Mermaid. Making them look good and believable in an underwater setting is definitely going to be a challenge I'm hopeful they get right. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I hope Disney made more movies like Zootopia in the future. It was realistic and contains some sarcasm with the reality and issues in this world nowadays.
deedragongirl commented…
I have to agree on this! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
meh
I don't know whether this is unpopular or not, but I might as well say it, I wish Sandy Powell will be the costume designer for Beauty and the Beast, she's perfect with Cinderella.
I agree that Belle's yellow ballgown is not as gorgeous as Cinderella's, but at least they choose the Academy Award winner costume designer for BATB. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I think it's pretty ridiculous when peoples compared a Disney remake with the animated version like, "OMG the actress/actor looks nothing like the animated character one." or "Look at the costumes, it's nothing like the originals." They forgot that in fact there are no person who looks 100% like the animated characters. And also yes, the remake have to be similar with the animated version, but it's not supposed to be an exact replica. They have to made at least a few difference with the animated version. If they made it 100% looks like the animated version, then the remake would be NOTHING MORE than a theater version with peoples who cosplaying those characters.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MalloMar said…
I think Zootopia is a well made and technically great movie with a good message, but its not something I plan on seeing again. I enjoyed it, but...that's it.
MalloMar commented…
Pretty much, I feel that it's characters were 'done before' but put in a different story, and I didn't find much of the humor funny, though I can genuinely say I liked the sloths. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
MalloMar commented…
So, good movie, maybe just not my cup of tea? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
MalloMar commented…
Yeah, I guess this is why we have this forum. I can rewatch most of the animated classics and प्यार them every time. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I disagree wholeheartedly with what Nostalgia Critic had to say about 2015 Cinderella, he thinks that Ella is very passive. My opinions are the opposite to be honest!
MalloMar commented…
I quite liked that video, that is, if आप watched the Old vs. New video. I didn't see any real hate coming form it either. Though the new movie was nice to look at, I much prefer the original and it's heroine. I mean, सिंडरेला wasn't perfect, but she at least tried to get out of her situation. But you're free to like what आप like and it isn't my place to force my opinion on you. :) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
MalloMar commented…
*From एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MalloMar said…
heart
Now, I've never really had an organized top (insert number) Disney movies list, but I pretty much have an idea of which Disney movies I enjoy the most. Maybe I could attempt a list now.
Anyway, if I ever did do a favorite Disney movies list, I would probably include Tinkerbell and the Legend of the Neverbeast. If you read my wall post, obviously I loved it and was genuinely surprised by it's maturity and story line.
disnerdtobe commented…
Yeah same. Never had an actual सूची because I wouldn't where I would place them! They probably all tie with each other lol. But I do have a general idea. If I ever make a list, The Lion King would probably be चोटी, शीर्ष for me. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
It happens with me too. There are many डिज़्नी फिल्में that I like, and can't decide which one is my most favorite. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Kayley from Quest for Camelot is a rip-off of Belle, especially in her appearance.
Out of all songs in Beauty and the Beast 2017 soundtrack, I love Celine Dion's How Does A Moment Last Forever for the most, even more than Ariana Grande/John Legend's theme song.
deedragongirl commented…
I प्यार Celine Dion and Ariana Grande equally, but no ones beats the original like Celine! (No puns intended) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I wish Gerry Butler was the Beast! He's perfect!
KataraLover commented…
Gerald Bulter can't sing to save his life एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I've heard people say Ariel was stupid, just wanted a man, and an insult to the original Little Mermaid character but I disagree 100%. In my opinion, that description fits the original Little Mermaid better than it does Ariel. The Mermaid (I'll just call her that since she didn't have a name in the original story) didn't have that much of an interest in the human world, mild interest but not to the point where she'd desire to become human like Ariel. She fell for The Prince (Also without a name) for just his looks and nothing else and was willing to throw her life away for him. Ariel at least saw some things about Eric like his playfulness with Max, his love of music from playing the flute (or "the snarfblat"), he wasn't arrogant or conceited because he didn't care much for having a statue of himself but still was polite to Grim for giving it to him, she knew he wanted to marry for love and wanted someone adventurous, and saw how brave and selfless he was when he almost died trying to save Max. The Mermaid didn't know anything about The Prince other than his good looks but decided she must leave her family and become human just to be with him. Ariel had dreams of becoming human LONG before she saw Eric and even collected human things, so it wasn't all just for a man. Sure, there was the whole immortal soul thing with the original (which was a dumb plot point) but she only learned about that after she was already in love with the Prince and was really just a way of showing humans being superior creatures and all that crap. People say Ariel is a terrible role model that throws her life away for a man when really it was the original story that did that and was MUCH worse than anything the Disney movie did. I know I'll get hate for this but that's my opinion.
disnerdtobe commented…
I agree with आप 10000%. Ariel is a likable character. Both her and Eric have amazing personalities and I like how आप pointed out what a great person Eric is. I think Ariel is overly criticized and deserves और respect. Speaking of which, it confuses me when people praise Merida for being selfish because it makes her ~unique~ या ~interesting~. Like I get that, but I find it extremely hypocritical when people like Merida for being selfish but then complain about Ariel being selfish when in fact Merida is WAYYYYY और selfish than Ariel ever is. Ariel isn't completely selfless necessarily, but she's not selfish either. She's independent and a dreamer. Merida can be selfish and rude, giving her mom the cake without even bothering to check the contents. I think wave surf या someone कहा this before, when Ariel wants something, she changes herself. She works for it. When Merida wants something, she tries to change someone else to fit her wants. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
disnerdtobe commented…
Don't get me wrong. I like Merida too. Not as much as I प्यार Ariel of course, but it's just weird to me to like Merida because of her selfishness and then criticize Ariel for the same thing even though Merida's even और selfish than Ariel. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
wavesurf commented…
Also, I happen to agree with the entirety of what Disnerdtobe said. It's really annoying to me that Merida gets praised for her choices, and her selfish qualities are seen as being "unique," while all Ariel gets is overt hatred and a smear campaign for simply wanting to change herself, like in the एल जी बी टी community. I think Howard Ashman, were he alive today, would be seriously upset with all of the Ariel hatred, considering that it was "his Ariel" that paved the way for Belle (Belle does not hold this credit या distinction). Belle was modeled after Ariel with a few tweaks, and each of the spunky and independent heroines and princesses (both official and nonofficial) that डिज़्नी has created ever since resemble Ariel to some small degree. The hatred for Ariel really is nonsensical after आप sit down and list/name most डिज़्नी character traits, and find that they are Ariel traits. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I feel that the "only" reason why peoples love/like Tiana is because she was very realistic in order to achieve her dreams (with work) not only just dreaming and hoping like some of previous princesses. It fits with current real life and it was considered as an inspiring thing. But beside that, I cannot found her good traits either, in personality she's really serious and tends to be unfriendly and somewhat rude, that's why I can't like her and she's one of my least favorite princess.
wavesurf commented…
^Sure. I see some of the things you're saying about Tiana. I basically think Tiana is severely nitpicky and judgmental of other people, and their life choices. Tiana thinks that her own life choices are superior. And that's why I think Tiana deserves the bottom of my list. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
disnerdtobe commented…
Actually the fact that Tiana is soooooo hard working is why I don't like her lol. I'm a very lazy person so it's a lot harder to relate to her. Doesn't help that the movie makes it feel as if Tiana is superior because she's hard working. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
wavesurf commented…
^Yes, well Tiana can clearly be very much disliked, and if my "bullshit explanations" for why I think Tiana is a waste of time never satisfy you-- that's your problem. I don't need "perfect" characters, Unholynoise, but I don't प्यार the "cold and outright mean ones" just because आप and everyone else does. And that jab आप made at me about "positives?" Yeah, well. Tiana doesn't have very many "positives" at all, in my view. I think Charlotte's flamboyant and kind personality far upstages Tiana. And that's why this post was put up in the first place. ;) And I totally agree with what all of the other users above me have कहा about Tiana. Since my देखा गया definitely run counter to your explanations, I asked आप to accept that most of what I said, I believe. But आप decided to throw it all back. I'm not interested in why आप प्यार Tiana at all. But thanks for sharing for, like, the millionth time. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I prefer Cinderella's 2015 dress over Belle's 2017 dress, It looks majestic!
That's not a really unpopular opinion. A lot of peoples prefer Cinderella's than Belle's. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Cinderella doesn't dreaming for a prince/man. All she wants is just being free from her cruel step family. And she only ask a chance to the ball with the Fairy Godmother (a dress and pumpkin coach). She is just getting lucky with the prince that falling in love with her at the first sight and marry her.
disnerdtobe commented…
Agreed! It's her fairy godmother, the mice, and most importantly, herself, that saved her! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ace2000 said…
I like Mulan's appearance better in Mulan II than in Mulan.
 I like Mulan's appearance better in मूलन II than in Mulan.
She looks quite similar but a bit और plain in the sequel for the decrease of एनीमेशन quality. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना beautybeastfan2 said…
I don't think it's fair that people criticize Ariel for what she did, but they're okay with what Merida did. They both made deals with witches.
I don't think peoples are okay with what Merida did. The fact that Merida is selfish bothers most peoples. But at least Merida apologize with what she did, but we don't see Ariel did the same thing. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
truth76 commented…
ब्रेव was all about how Merida was in the wrong path and later apologizes and feels sorry. Ariel didn't apologize in the same manner. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
ace2000 commented…
The difference in the nature of their selfish acts is what causes Ariel to consistently rank around the middle of my list, and Merida to consistently rank dead last on my list. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I don't get why people hates Ariel's wardrobe, with mostly her pink ballgown and her wedding gown. I think her wardrobe is lovely.
wavesurf commented…
^It's part of hating Ariel. They hate the whole package. Her hair, her hair color, her personality, her decisions, her choices, her eyes, her mouth, her seashell bra, her human wardrobe, her dreams, her desires, etc., etc., etc. The haters all think Ariel should have stayed in the ocean with her hard-nosed dad who was a complete xenophobe, and who blew up all of Ariel's stuff to make his "point." They think Ariel needed to marry a merman, have merbabies, and remain a mermaid forever. You're really the outlier if आप don't hate something that's at all related to Ariel. आप like her wardrobe? Congrats. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
^Tbh although I somewhat disagree with her decision it doesn't mean I hate anything that related with her. I like her movie, I think she's pretty, and I प्यार her wardrobe. What I don't like from her is her attitude, only that. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
ace2000 commented…
Don't care for those gowns bc of the puffy sleeves, but I like her dresses that don't have puffy sleeves :) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
First of all, as many of you know, I'm one of the few people who actually likes the gargoyles from The Hunchback of Notre Dame and I don't think they take away from the more serious moments (Since they're in the movie for like 15 minutes or so) but I also hate how people lump them together as one character. When people talk about them, they don't talk about them as individual characters, despite having their own individual personalities, and doesn't that also go against one of the many messages of the movie that you shouldn't lump people together? The complaints I hear about them mainly just apply to Hugo and NOT Victor or Laverne.

I mean, Laverne herself has a lot more depth to her than a lot of comic relief's in Disney movies because she's not just a sarcastic, cranky, and tough old woman character but is also wise, caring, and acts like a grandmother to Quasi. While all of the gargoyles have human qualities (inside, not outside, obviously), Laverne is the most human with how she instantly knows what's bothering Quasi at the beginning of the movie and can show sympathy for him, despite being made of stone, which is usually associated with being cold and unfeeling (Like Frollo is, despite being human lol). She has a lot of funny lines but also has words of wisdom that encourage Quasi and will even show some tough love with lines like "These chains aren't what's holding you back, Quasimodo!" or after Quasi tells the gargoyles to leave him alone, they do, Victor says they're only made out of stone, and Laverne responds by saying "We just thought maybe you were made of something stronger." All of the bullets in the world can't compare to the shots of tough love from that line.

Plus their existence shows how Quasi turned out so kind and caring, despite being raised by Frollo, which Esmeralda even pointed out was odd. It's not like in something like Tangled where it's based on emotion instead of logic like fairy tales are meant to be since, in real life, Quasi wouldn't be like that with Frollo. This is meant to be a more realistic movie, despite talking gargoyles, but the movie does talk about Notre Dame like it's alive, even referring to it as a female. Besides, these characters are really harmless and aren't in the movie long enough for me to understand how they have produced so much passionate hatred in people or to ruin the serious moments. Just my personal opinion.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना disnerdtobe said…
This probably isn't a really unpopular opinion but i just love how relaxing this site is. I can just come here and unwind after a long day and idk, it just has calming effect. It's a nice de-stressor.
disnerdtobe commented…
I also don't like school ugh एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
wavesurf commented…
^Copy that. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
SarahCorine commented…
So agree with this. I owe so much thanks to this site for being there for me when my cousin passed away a few years ago. I absolutely प्यार the people here. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BelleRose829 said…
I really don't like Belle's voice, it's really sharp and uh I guess piercing to me, much more so than Snow White's. In fact I think Snow White's voice is much sweeter. Sorry Paige O'Hara but your voice is a little much for me.
ace2000 commented…
I agree so much एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Belle's voice isn't the best, but Snow White's voice just sounds too nasal for me. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SarahCorine said…
It's not that I don't like Emma Watson, I think she did well enough in Harry Potter. I just don't think her acting was good enough to properly portray Belle. Belle is tied with Snow as my favorite princess so when they brought her to life, I am kinda bias in how I look at her. I think anyone would be if they make a live action of their favorite princess. I'm also quite fond of Once Upon a Time and I think Emile does an amazing job portraying Belle, so I may be unfairly comparing the two. I wish they could have somehow got Emile to portray Belle in the movie. I wonder why they didn't. For that matter, I think Kristen Stewart makes a horrible, just awful Snow White in every way.
wavesurf commented…
Not a प्रशंसक of Emma Watson because her अभिनय is wooden. Even in the years since I saw clips of her in Harry Potter...Emma has not improved. When she's on screen, she's just "there." At this rate, she'll never reach the level of Glen Close, Kate Winslet, Cate Blanchett, nor Meryl Streep. But Kristen Stewart IS getting slightly better. I thought K-Stew was rather good in the movie "Equals." एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Some short unpopular opinions in one post xD
1. Despite being lack of screentime and personality, I think Aurora at least shown responsibility to duties.
2. I don't think Tiana and Naveen works well as a couple. They're really opposite and kind of forced as a couple.
3. I think it's funny when people complaining about the CGI Disney princesses are have huge eyes when some of the 2D Disney princesses/heroines such as Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Tiana, and others are actually have kind of large eyes.
wavesurf commented…
1. Agreed about Aurora. 2. Agreed. They clash and bicker all of the time. Their union and marriage at the end of the film is very weird and forced. 3. Except most of the 2D princesses with "huge eyes" also HAVE "faces" with "noticable cheeks, forehead, and a chin" to go with them. That's not really so with some of the CGI created ladies, who have a lot of "eyes" and less of a "face" overall, and therefore look very feline या alien to me... एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
BelleRose829 commented…
^Oh Laura you're misusing quotation marks again. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
BelleRose829 commented…
I agree about Aurora, but I actually think Naveen and Tia work perfectly as a couple. They both learn a little from each other, Naveen isn't lazy and useless anymore, and Tiana learns to have fun and live a little. They work together and work off of each other. They're definitely opposites, but I think that's what makes them cute, though admittedly not as cute as say Rapunzel and Flynn. Anna and Elsa's eyes take up about 40% of their face, at least Ariel's and Tiana's are closer to 20% of their face. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
wavesurf commented…
@Olivia: Really. I see आप do a lot of not so great grammar stuff yourself. The pot calling the kettle black, much? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना WinterSpirit809 said…
I don't like Elsa's new dress for Olaf's Frozen Adventure. Everyone is talking about how amazing it is, but it's just Ice Dress 3.0 to me. I'm serious, if they can create Anna a new dress each time, can't they do the same for Elsa, instead of recoloring the same one to fit the theme? The colors looked good on Elsa, yes, but I just don't like it. It's not me hating on Elsa either. I dislike Anna's dress.

Anna's just doesn't fit her personality. It's a cute dress, but it's much more mature and sophisticated than she is imo.
Maybe because Elsa was known as the Snow क्वीन so they are use similar डिज़ाइन of her dress (blue and sparkly), and I don't think it's just recolored from her ice dress It has some difference like feathers on the shoulder. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I think Moana lucked out plot-wise that allows her to escape criticism/judgement. Like every other princess had hard decisions to make and for them, it was damn if they do and damn if they don't. Like Snow White, if she doesn't take the apple, she would have been called rude like the Beast, but if she takes the apple, then she's dumb, naive, weak, damsel-in-distress. If Cinderella "stands up" to her stepfamily like so many of her haters wanted her to, then she would be called stupid and rude. If she doesn't, she's called a doormat. (Personally, I think Cinderella struck the perfect balance of being assertive, but that's just me). If Aurora "stood up" to wanting to marry "the boy in the woods", then she would have been called selfish, disobedient and criticized for not being dutiful. If she goes to the castle, then she's a weak doormat without a spine. If Ariel goes on land, then she's selfish, and if she doesn't, then she's passive and weak. If Belle goes away to the adventures she so wanted to go, then she's selfish for not thinking of her father, and if she doesn't, then she's passive. If Jasmine runs away, then she's rebellious and selfish, and if she doesn't, then she's a doormat just like Cinderella/Aurora. If Pocahontas sees John Smith, then she's foolish, disobedient, and careless and if she marries Kocoum, then again, she's a doormat who doesn't follow her dreams and has no agency (no wonder why Pocahontas is so indecisive!). Even Mulan's actions were questionable but only redeems herself because she ~saves China~. Tiana, like Snow White, has the frog situation. If it weren't for abusive Mother Gothel, people would have criticized Rapunzel for leaving the tower (because she didn't know Gothel was abusive yet), or if she doesn't, she would also have been criticized for being a doormat, again like Cinderella/Aurora. Merida, yes, could have talked to her mother more assertively like Cinderella, but assuming that Elinor doesn't cooperate with her, she would be in the same situation as Aurora/Jasmine. Only for Moana, did her dreams just so happen to coincidentally line up with her duty! What you say? I get to follow my life-long dream of sailing the ocean, save the world, be a hero, and my grandma is telling me to do it anyways at the same time? Sweeeeet!!!!! Everything was just perfectly laid out and it was clear what the right thing to do is. Don't get me wrong, I love Moana, but I just think this is a very interesting observation.
disnerdtobe commented…
So TL;DR Moana suffers less from the double standards other princesses have. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
wavesurf commented…
^I read all of the above. And you're actually right.... And nothing really against Moana, but I found her to be "less interesting" because she "had less of a delimma." एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Haha, your analyze is interesting, never though about that before. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
disnerdtobe commented…
Yeah I think for the other princesses, it really depends on each individual's value system on how they interpret the character's actions. But Moana matches everyone's value system और so she can't get criticized as much. Already, Moana gets brownie points for being obedient, responsible, dutiful, proactive, strong, follows-her-own-heart-ness, etc. Anyone with a brain cell could tell what the right thing (not easy, but morally right) thing to do is. Like आप said, wavesurf, she "had less of a delimma." I still think Moana teaches a good lesson, but as a character she lucked out on the likability factor since she clashed less with differing audience's values/morals/etc. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I feel that the 1950 Cinderella is very passive, considering she has less screen time.
I think सिंडरेला has enough screentime and she is not really passive. That विवरण fits Aurora और than her imo. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
BelleRose829 commented…
^Agreed. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Some thoughts on BATB (may be unpopular but that's why I'm posting it here)

-I don't think it's that terrible. In fact, it's a pretty decent movie that stayed true to the story. It's my favorite live action remake.

- I like Emma Watson as Belle. I think she fit the character well, and even made her more likable. The animated Belle felt too "perfect" but Emma Watson put a real human face to her, if that makes sense. I'm not saying it's necessarily an Oscar-worthy performance, but she brought warmth and hominess to it. I also like Belle's dresses more than the Belle's animated wardrobe (which I find to be plain and boring and kind of overrated imo)

- I like the "little town" scene better in the live action. I would even dare to say that the Be Our Guest scene was better visually than the animated one (gasp!)

- The music and singing wasn't as good as the animated movie. Overall I still like the animated movie more.
wavesurf commented…
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to disagree, here. I didn't like the live action डिज़्नी version much at all. It definitely had nothing at all on par with 2014's La Belle et La Bete's costuming and sets--- and that was also live action. I think Emma Watson isn't a good actress. Watson and Kristen Stewart rate very low on my actress list. In every movie in which I've seen Emma Watson, she speaks her lines woodenly in a monotone, and is always devoid of expression and excitement I also thought the CGI effects in 2017 for the डिज़्नी live action Beauty and the Beast were really off and tacky, especially because the beast really looked like a पार करना, क्रॉस between a goat and Chewbacca. Then the interrior of the Beast's गढ़, महल and the surrounding landscape was all a monochrome सोना when not covered with snow. The movie actually bored me quite a bit, and I didn't think it was even possible to make Beauty and the Beast even और boring than the cartoon original... However, I was proven wrong. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
disnerdtobe commented…
I don't think Kristen Stewart is that bad of an actress. Yeah in Twilight, she seems emotionless, but that's because she's playing an emotionless character. I think she did a good job in her other roles, like Snow White and Clouds of Sils Maria. Watson's expressions were और subdued. She has this sort of elegance, classiness and magic that's very fit for कल्पना and make the fairytale feel like a fairytale. KStew's is actually able to hold the expressions in her eyes. But I prefer that over overacting and over-the-top emoting like Shaleine Woodley या Shay Mitchell, who are low on my list. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I think BATB is well-done for a remake. Emma Watson is pretty good as Belle, I can see some Belle traits in her. Belle's LA wardrobe is slightly prettier than the animated, except the yellow dress that was too plain compared to the animated one. Soundtracks from animated movie is better. Sort of agree with wavesurf about the CGI effect that isn't as good as सिंडरेला and Maleficent (maybe because the cost is cheaper than other two??) that kinda disappoint me because the animated version of interior at गढ़, महल is beautiful, especially the ballroom. About KStew she is mostly seen as cold and emotionless, not only as Bella हंस but also as Snow White (I only watch two of her movies). Despite being sweet girl like we usually know about Snow White, the KStew Snow White version is kind of bland and wooden imo. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
disnerdtobe commented…
Yeah I also like Belle's LA wardrobe better except for the yellow dress too. I like the animated soundtrack better too. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I know everyone raves about it, but I find the blue dress from Cinderella 2015 extremely hideous (and just all of the visual aesthetics in general). I find all the colors and details cheap and tacky. I even think the live action BATB is more beautiful visually than live action Cinderella. It's no comparison to 1950 Cinderella gorgeous silver ballgown. *hides and dodges bullets and pitchforks*
 I know everyone raves about it, but I find the blue dress from सिंडरेला 2015 extremely hideous (and
Nah, my opinion is totally opposite with आप here. सिंडरेला 1950 dress is fine but not a huge प्रशंसक of डिज़ाइन of the dress. Meanwhile the live action dress is sooo gorgeous <33 I don't see how it was cheap and tacky. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
wavesurf commented…
Belle's live action version has always looked like "a summer dress" and not a ballgown. And I'll take the color blue over gold/yellow any दिन of the week.I don't see tackiness in the CGI in the सिंडरेला remake and The Jungle Book remake, like I did in the Beauty and the Beast remake. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
disnerdtobe commented…
Yes, the CGI was tacky in BATB, like the outside of the गढ़, महल and the beast himself. But there are scenes that I think are visually pretty, like inside Belle's room in the गढ़, महल and the Be Our Guest scene. It's not just the CGI that I don't like in Cinderella, but also the entire design. Not just her dress, but the other people's dresses too as seen in this picture. I don't like the extraneous details, sparkles, and the color clash, especially, the bright bright blue against the murky brown (ew). I much prefer the softer रंग that go well together in the Be Our Guest scene, although the CGI could have been improved. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
deedragongirl commented…
I beg to differ! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I have a feeling that the live-action Belle has some changes to made her character fits well with Emma Watson's personality. Like how Belle seems so feminist (as the animated Belle isn't that feminist, and EW is one of the most feminist actress), how they made her as an inventor instead (this is a request from EW), and how Belle isn't wear corset and wear boots instead of flat/heels.
 I have a feeling that the live-action Belle has some changes to made her character fits well with Emm
disnerdtobe commented…
Interesting! I didn't know that she wore boots to be और feminist. I'm so glad they didn't make her wear a corset! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Yeah, Emma wore boots to represent और proactive Belle, and she refuse to wear corset as she didn't want to portray Belle as a “corseted, impossible idea of female beauty." एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
After much speculations, Emma Watson and Dan Stevens use auto-tunes.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना magicworld_88 said…
Snow white is my least favorite princess and that s not because she is passive. I dont like her because she is too much authoritarian ! I see her as someone She wants to control everything !
Really? As I see she only act so bossy towards the seven dwarfs. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
cruella commented…
I have to respectfully disagree, as she is my प्रिय princess. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
wavesurf commented…
Snow is bossy, but it is the bossy and motherly combination. Straight up bossiness devoid of प्यार या respect is Tiana. If I'm picking between them, Snow White has a much nicer personality than Tiana's micromanaging demeanor. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Belle is not a snob.
Totally agree! Those villagers are annoying and judge her to be freak, that's why she hates them. I understand why she really loathe them. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
wavesurf commented…
Belle is also और flawed than the movie Beauty and the Beast "let's on," and all of her decisions are written "sympathetically," so the audience thinks she's SO NOBLE, just as all of Elsa's decisions were written sympathetically, and everyone LOVES Elsa for being so sacrificial. I do not प्यार Belle या Elsa at all. I don't like फिल्में that try to "sway me" into loving a character, and then brainwash my capacity to think. For me, Belle's snobbery is only one "aspect" of her that is easily seen. Snobbery is only one of Belle's flaws. I'm never going to say that Belle has no flaws, because the movie irritates me a good deal when I watch it. When I keep hearing that Belle isn't a snob for finding her neighbors unrelatable to her and then गाना about it in a mocking way, I cringe. When i hear that everything Elsa did was to protect Anna, I cringe. Each of those statements is only PARTIALLY TRUE. It's not the entire truth. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
wavesurf commented…
The Belle from the original French story was a truly nice girl, who loved her family, loved her father, respected other people, wasn’t “bought” द्वारा wealth and presents, and she wasn't a steady, whiny complainer (like Disney's Belle is). To me, Disney's Belle is not a nice girl. And I will always प्यार the original tale और than Disney's versions ( cartoon and remake). एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
It kinda bothers me to found that Ariel and Jasmine are never be grateful with their entire life. They are lucky enough to have a good life (even before they met their princes), if compared with other princesses (which most of them have miserable and suffer life before their happy endings). They have family that loving them, but instead they abandoning them for a prince or outside world.
wavesurf commented…
Craving "adventure" is different from loving your family. One does not have to be "secrificed" for the other--- not unless the parent decides that it is "their way या the highway." When I look at Ariel and Jasmine, I don't see ungrateful princesses. I see women who have grown up, and "out of that maturity" they now want a different life from the one they used to have as children. Ariel and चमेली are not children anymore, and they should not be treated like children typically are: lectured and reprimanded. Ariel and चमेली are now adults. Adults make their own life decisions. Leaving घर and getting married are decisions that adults make. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Yes they are not child anymore, but आप have to know that they are teenagers. When someone grown up from a child to a teen age it does not mean they're fully adult yet. Teenagers are already mature yet in terms of physically look, but in mentality and personality they are not. They are sometimes childish and self-centered, and it's natural. That's why teenagers are gathered at different groups from the adult group. In terms of Ariel and Jasmine's cases they are not in the right place. Except maybe चमेली is slightly और tolerateable. Yes, leaving घर and getting married are decisions that adults make, but they are actually not mature enough for a marriage. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
wavesurf commented…
^Oh, I see. आप raised the issue about "ungratefulness" from your perspective, and I "answered" it from the opposite perspective. If you're just going to use my reply to accuse me of "overdefending," when आप do the EXACT SAME THING---then forget about it. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mhs1025 said…
I think Emma Watson portrayed Belle PERFECTLY! When I heard about her taking on this part, I had no doubt in my mind that she would mess it up. And I was right! She brought the perfection to a T!
I definitely agree! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
disnerdtobe commented…
Me too! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
crying
I don't get why people think it's bad that Ariel's bigger goal was her love for Eric. In fact, I find it even more noble and admire her even more that she had Eric as part of her goal, not just the land and humans. I hate that people say that Ariel is unfeminist because she changed for a man, but in fact, I'm GLAD she was willing to do something for the person she loves, even if that person happens to be a man. It's actually feminist, NOT unfeminist, that Ariel changes TO BE with her man. It shows that she's romantic, proactive, and that girls can ask guys out. That's the ENTIRE POINT of The Little Mermaid that people are missing out on. That Ariel plays the traditional male role in romance and courting, so it's feminist and giving woman power, independence, and agency. Am I the only person who thinks that true love is noble, and not just for men but for women too?

So apparently to Disney haters, it's a crime if a man does something for a woman (Snow White and Aurora), but also a crime if a woman does something for a man. Wtf???? Who's the unfeminist one now?
disnerdtobe commented…
Like let's say you're moving to another country. It's और noble, in my opinion, to हटाइए to another country because your loved one is there than it is to हटाइए to another country just because you've always wanted to हटाइए to that country. Feminist may disagree with me, but common sense and morals say that's right. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
wavesurf commented…
^Yeah. Untangling all of the detritus attached to Ariel takes some doing. But some Ariel haters remain convinced that a woman leaving घर "is evil," as she should stay forever with her family. Others demonize Ariel for sacrificing something precious ( her voice) and for taking a risk--- both of which does not appeal to them, beacuse they ("themselves") ARE COWARDS AT HEART, and would never be ब्रेव enough to do that kind of thing. So, because they are loath to admit that they ARE COWARDS, meaning that they would never take a risk, they have to "demonize" risk-taking, and a character who does take risks. And falling in प्यार should not be a thing that is immediately ridiculed as a reason for being "unfeminist." Sadly, we now live in an age that vilifies everything that isn't mainstream and status quo. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
wavesurf commented…
@Unholynoise: And, yes, you've passed judgement on me about all of my opinions before. So this statement --> "being so emotionally invested in a fictitious character that आप need to categorically make value judgments about everyone" -- is SO reminiscent of how आप yourself actually do things. That sentence sounds totally like आप when आप talk about Tiana, btw, and go after anybody who criticizes her. lol. Time after time, you've taken my values and vilified them over and over again. Will आप ever stop? Just stop. Attacking Ariel's small base of प्रशंसकों here on फैन्पॉप (and me, again), doesn't help you. What do आप gain from doing this? और dislike from users such as me? Just drop it, and go away. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Gaston is the inspiration for Caledon 'Cal' Hockley!
wavesurf commented…
^LOL. Yeah. I've thought that for years.... एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Mulan is really odd-looking with makeup (that makeup looks like something that clown would use). She looks better in natural look, even I prefer her look as Ping over her with makeup.
disnerdtobe commented…
Me too. I like her natural look better too. She's a very natural and subtle beauty, like an Olympic athlete. She looks very healthy. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
wavesurf commented…
^Same. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Rathcliffe reminds me of King Leopold II of Belgium, because these 2 men exploited both Virginia and Congo for their own personal gains.
disnerdtobe commented…
^Interesting about Ratcliffe. That was in my hazy memory. It's kind of funny how डिज़्नी turned the good guy into the villain. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I keep hearing that Disney doesn't take risks anymore and that the old Disney is better because they're darker and take risks. But I disagree. I think Disney took as many risks, if not more, in the revival era:

-Tangled is actually a really dark movie with dark themes, dealing with death, mortality and insidious abuse. It's just coated with (lots) of sugar. I don't think SWATSD is that dark. In fact, I think Tangled is darker than Snow White. Just because Snow White uses darker colors and Tangled has a lot of bubbly pink, doesn't mean that Snow White is darker. Snow White just has some scary villain scenes that you can easily fast forward and skip over, while Tangled's dark themes are so embedded into the story that you can't ignore them. Tangled is actually brilliantly written. While Tangled may have played it safe with Rapunzel's character, they absolutely took risks with the story, themes and morals and animation. They cared about what's best for the story, not what parents would think. I definitely consider Tangled an adult film.
-Tangled also has 3D animaton, also another leap of risk Disney took
- The characters, especially Elsa and Merida. Disney is no longer following the mold of "strong, female role models." The characters are more flawed. I was especially shocked with Elsa, who's actually more passive and vulnerable (usually that doesn't fly in today's modern world, with feminists' demand for only strong, female characters). They took a huge risk turning the villian Elsa into the good character, and I'm so glad they did that.
- Zootopia tackled a political and social issue, something not done before, at least not to THAT extent.
- The only time they played it safe was TPATF. In fact, they played it TOO safe, if you ask me, clearly pandering to politically correct parents who think that hard work is the motto of life and that wishing upon stars is stupid. They were so bent on preaching morals and making Tiana the typical "strong, female role model who don't need no man."
Actually almost all of DP फिल्में (and also डिज़्नी फिल्में in general) have their own dark view. Not only about रंग but also the theme. I can see why आप कहा टैंगल्ड is dark , as the villain is really manipulative and the type of a psychopat, at first she seems nice but she’s actually vain and cruel, and she’s a murderer. Snow White equally is dark enough, it isn’t terrifying as Tangled’s as that movie is rated-G (and टैंगल्ड was rated-PG). But still, there are डिज़्नी फिल्में way darker than Tangled, like Hunchback for example. About characters, I disagree about डिज़्नी is no longer following the mold of "strong, female role models." There are not much flawed characters like Elsa या Merida, but they have many of “strong, perfect female role models,” like Rapunzel, Judy, Moana, etc. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
PATF was made to be fit with real life as they hope to get positive reception. They have an expectation of after watch the movie, peoples would कहा like “hey look at this one, PATF is really realistic, it proves that डिज़्नी फिल्में aren’t always about fairytales and dreams going to be come true!” So डिज़्नी would be accepted again with peoples who though डिज़्नी फिल्में are too unrealistic with wishing upon a तारा, स्टार and believe in dreams before. As PATF marks the returning of Disney, it literally makes sense. Look at how they made Tiana seems like a superior woman as she hates fairytales and all she did is work. In subtle way they made Charlotte, who is a romantic girl and believe fairytales, looks stupid. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I recently finished to watch 2017 Beauty and the Beast (well, previously unfinished to watch it) and here's some of my thoughts about it:

1. I love how they made this movie is way more deep and detailed (in terms of story) and not only focused to Belle and Beast's relationship. How they add Belle and her father's past and how they lost Belle's mom, why the Beast was a snob and selfish, how peoples are forgetting about Beast, they revealed it all. It stayed to the original movie but way more deeper, and also add some new side story and improvisation.
2. Belle's characteristic is better than the animated. She's not only read all the time, she made new invention and she seems more quick-thinking, caring, and understanding. Thanks to Emma Watson for this and I love Belle even more after watch this.
3. Gaston reminds me with Mother Gothel; he's less arrogant like the animated one but he's way more cruel and he's manipulative.
4. The CGI of Beast and the servants are still looks creepy but besides theirs, the CGI looks fine. Be Our Guest scenes is dazzling~
5. I think the songs are a bit too many. Songs with various singers like both of Belle and Gaston songs are well-done. Emma Watson is actually can sing, although I'm sure it's her first time sing in the movie that she starred.
6. The ballroom scene is kinda disappointed. It's my favorite scene from animated one, but in here it's nothing special.
7. The ending scene is really touching and beautiful :3

Overally, Beauty and the Beast stayed as one of my favorite Disney live-action remakes, tied with Cinderella <33 I hope Disney will made remakes like them with other movies. Remakes that stay to the original story with a little of change :P
deedragongirl commented…
Regarding Gaston, I must agree! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना magicworld_88 said…
i really don't like the moral in maleficent i really hate the movie for a lot of reason but the moral break my heart. i really don't know how to explain well , i hope i m clear and my english is not too bad
the movie say us that nothing is more powerful than motherly love true love don't come all the time from the prince , and that maleficent learn love and not hate , she is an adoptive mother to aurora ect;;;
i don't like it because maleficent is not her mother ! she curse the princess !
the queen give her daughter under the protection of the fairies. this sacrifice served no purpose maleficent was nice during the whole movie she like aurora she protect her , maleficent basically whitout know it steal aurora from her true mother.
! i don't want to twist the moral but this is how i feel : from the queen point of view the movie say it fine if someone try to curse your baby and force you to hide your daughter away because she will change her mind and become her true mother while you will be dead sorry this is the life ! t aurora has no reason to be in forest. the only reason she is send in the cartoon is because maleficent want her DEAD they alrealdy burn all the spindle wheel at the castle maleficent was the only threat ! but in the movie no and she give the solution !

disnerdtobe commented…
Yeah I don't like this movie either. The whole thing is just convoluted and they ripped off the whole thing from फ्रोज़न except they made it worse. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I'm actually okay with Maleficent. It's not as good as other डिज़्नी remakes, and some changes aren't fits well like Aurora's father being a villain and the Prince being useless. But Maleficent as a character is better than in animated version, at least she didn't curse a princess just because she wasn't invited to the party. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
wavesurf commented…
I like Maleficent in the remake better than in the original. In the original, Maleficent's motives are totally overkill and not even well-explained. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
magicworld_88 commented…
i respect your opinion but for me maleficent has nothing in common with the original she has the name the outfit and that's al ! say that the live action is better is little weird.. in the cartoon there are a lot of thing that define her the movie they throw out of the window everything that define maleficent in the original ! but that's just my opinion एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I absolutely hated the new portrait of Prince Adam when he was a boy in the 2017 Beauty and the Beast, he looks like Draco Malfoy's ancestor.
PrincessAyeka12 commented…
Well I don't remember the portrait but I दिल Draco Malfoy. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MaidofOrleans said…
Shiny is a fantastic song.
I think it's kinda cheesy though, but it's your opinion :) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
princesslullaby commented…
that's my प्रिय song from moana along with we know the way एक साल  से अधिक पुराना