डिज़्नी प्रिन्सेस 30 दिन डिज़्नी Challenge!

jainabieber7 posted on Feb 06, 2013 at 07:49PM
I thought this would be fun! Starting today, I wanna do this 30 Day Challenge. Each day, do whatever your supposed to do.

NOTE: Even if I'm not on to start a new day, just look at the dates and if its the next day, start the new round and I'll be on sometime to add the day. :)

DAY 1 - Your favorite character.
DAY 2 - Your favorite Princess.
DAY 3 - Your favorite heroine.
DAY 4 - Your favorite Prince.
DAY 5 - Your favorite hero.
DAY 6 - Your favorite animal.
DAY 7 - You favorite sidekick OR sidekick duo (like Timon&Pumba)
DAY 8 - Your favorite villain.
DAY 9 - Your favorite original character. (the Sensational Six)
DAY 10 - Your favorite song.
DAY 11 - Your favorite love song.
DAY 12 - Your favorite villain song.
DAY 13 - Your least favorite song.
DAY 14 - Your favorite kiss.
DAY 15 - The first movie you saw.
DAY 16 - Your favorite classic.
DAY 17 - Your least favorite classic.
DAY 18 - Your favorite Pixar film.
DAY 19 - Your least favorite Pixar film.
DAY 20 - Favorite sequel.
DAY 21 - An overrated movie.
DAY 22 - An underrated movie.
DAY 23 - A movie that makes you laugh.
DAY 24 - A movie that makes you cry.
DAY 25 - Your favorite scene from your favorite movie.
DAY 26 - Saddest death.
DAY 27 - Your favorite quote.
DAY 28 - Your favorite theme park.
DAY 29 - Your favorite theme attraction.
DAY 30 - Your favorite theme park show.
 I thought this would be fun! Starting today, I wanna do this 30 दिन Challenge. Each day, do whatever
last edited on Mar 09, 2013 at 05:32PM

डिज़्नी प्रिन्सेस 236 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-236 of 236

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Awinitarose said…
Day 24 - A movie that makes me cry: The Fox and the Hound.
This has always been one of the saddest scenes in a movie for me.
 दिन 24 - A movie that makes me cry: The लोमड़ी, फॉक्स and the Hound. This has always been one of the saddest s
hajirah4 commented…
...That movie...was depressing. But still quite amazing. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dimitri_is_hot said…
Disney movies that are supposed to be sad usually make me want to cry. I'll choose something else because most were mentioned.

The Rescuers
 डिज़्नी फिल्में that are supposed to be sad usually make me want to cry. I'll choose something else bec
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना princecatcher93 said…
Okay this one is really, really, really hard, because I cry almost during every movie...but I'm going to say Toy Story 3 or Tarzan.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rhythmicmagic said…
A movie that makes me cry: Snow White when she dies (I don't actually cry, but I don't actually cry at any movies)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hajirah4 said…
I searched some up, so i've got some ideas. Of course- Mufasa's death, not to mention Kitten's for Sale in Oliver and company. Every kitten gets a home- except for Oliver. Then there's the opening scene of Up! Where it's almost ended, showing Ellie in her death bed. And of course, when Bambi's mom dies. Lastly- Lonely Wall-E. Put in any scene from the beginning and you'll see a sad, hardworking Wall-E.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 I searched some up, so i've got some ideas. Of course- Mufasa's death, not to mention Kitten's for Sa
Day 25 - Favorite scene from your favorite movie: Mulan's decision, definitely!!!
 दिन 25 - प्रिय scene from your प्रिय movie: Mulan's decision, definitely!!!
Favorite scene from your favorite movie: Same as dmitri_is_hot, Mulan's decision, hands down!
 प्रिय scene from your प्रिय movie: Same as dmitri_is_hot, Mulan's decision, hands down!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mongoose09 said…
Day 25 - Favorite scene from your favorite movie: Jane meets Tarzan (Tarzan)

दिन 25 - प्रिय scene from your प्रिय movie: Jane meets Tarzan (Tarzan)
Day 25 - Favorite Scene from my favorite movie: When Eugene comes back to life at the end of the movie and they kiss!
 दिन 25 - प्रिय Scene from my प्रिय movie: When Eugene comes back to life at the end of the movi
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Sirea said…
Day 25 - Favorite Scene from my favorite movie: I don't have a favorite movie at the moment. For the challenge I choose this scene, because it's wonderful: "This is the path I choose father, what would yours be?"
 दिन 25 - प्रिय Scene from my प्रिय movie: I don't have a प्रिय movie at the moment. For the
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sweetie-94 said…
Favorite scene from your favorite movie: The scene where Snow White finds the dwarfs cottage, the score is amazing and one of my favorite songs from the movie is there. The scene itself is beautifully drawn and so many things happens, but without being boring. But I love most of the scenes in the movie and my favorite changes every now and then
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Popcornfan said…
Favorite scene from my favorite movie. When Belle goes to the west wing.
 प्रिय scene from my प्रिय movie. When Belle goes to the west wing.
crying
Day 26 - Saddest death: "Wake up, Daddy!"
 दिन 26 - Saddest death: "Wake up, Daddy!"
crying
Day 26 - Saddest death: Bambi's mom's
I don't want to put a picture..
crying
Day 26: Saddest Death
It's an underrated death because it happens so quickly, in fact I forgot about it until now. Todd's mother's death...all you see is her running into a field and then you hear BANG! That's all...
hajirah4 commented…
Thank you, somebody finally realizes it! D; एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Sirea commented…
Who is Todd's mother? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
princecatcher93 commented…
She's a लोमड़ी, फॉक्स from the लोमड़ी, फॉक्स and the Hound Dog. She only in the first two मिनटों in which we see her running and then she drops Todd off द्वारा a fence and she gets shots. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Saddest Death: Snow White
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jainabieber7 said…
Saddest death: I totally agree with Sirea. Mufasa's death. :(
NOTE: I added the rest of the days because I won't be getting on for the next 4 days or so because I'm going to Disney World :D and after the 30 days are up, you can make one big list of all of your picks from all the days and anyone else who sees this forum from now on after the days are up can do that as well. :) Have fun!
hajirah4 commented…
So, Wed March 13 (at Canada, I mean. Today is the 9th.) it'll be official? Who'll be the one to make मतदानो and give प्रॉप्स and run the thing? (But if it is, then the मतदानो will be up on the दिन after the thing is over, right?) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
jainabieber7 commented…
I decided that the मतदानो are fun but not needed, and I'm already behind on this other countdown I'm supposed to be doing so I'm not really up for starting another one. :/ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Saddest death: Snow White, if they don't have to stay dead.
Day 26 - Saddest death: Either Bambi's mother's death or Megara's "death" (if it counts) in Hercules... since the first one has already been said I'll go with the latter

दिन 26 - Saddest death: Either Bambi's mother's death या Megara's "death" (if it counts) in Hercules.
Day 27 - Your favorite quote: I'm not sure but this is sweet.
I won't be posting any more because I've never been to a Disney theme park.
 दिन 27 - Your प्रिय quote: I'm not sure but this is sweet. I won't be posting any और because I'
Day 27 - Your favorite quote: Look around you. This is where the path of hatred has brought us. This is the path I choose, Father. What will yours be?
 दिन 27 - Your प्रिय quote: Look around you. This is where the path of hatred has brought us. This
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Awinitarose said…
Day 27 - Favorite quote: "I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you"
 दिन 27 - प्रिय quote: "I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you"
Favorite Quote: Really hard one because there are so many good ones...I'm going with Edna Modes: "What are you talking about? You are Elastigirl! My God..Pull-yourself-together! "What will you do?" Is this a question? You will show him you remember that he is Mr. Incredible, and you will remind him who *you* are. Well, you know where he is. Go, confront the problem. Fight! Win!"
Favorite quote: "There's nobody like him, anywhere at all"
Favorite quote: "What beautiful blossoms we have this year. But look, this one's late- I bet that when it blooms, it will be the most beautiful of all."
Day 27 - Your favorite quote: "The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all" (Mulan)
 दिन 27 - Your प्रिय quote: "The फूल that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of
Favorite quote- "If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart. I'll stay there forever."-Winnie the Pooh.
 प्रिय quote- "If there ever comes a दिन when we can't be together, keep me in your heart. I'll sta
DAY 28- FAVORITE THEME PARK Well, I searched up parks and there only a few main parks, so i'll go with the Magic Kingdom Park. It has the iconic Cinderella castle and the Statue of Walt with Mickey ;)
 दिन 28- प्रिय THEME PARK Well, I searched up parks and there only a few main parks, so i'll go wit
DAY 28 - Your favorite theme park.

At the moment it's Discoveryland or Adventureland in DL Paris.
 दिन 28 - Your प्रिय theme park. At the moment it's Discoveryland या Adventureland in DL Paris.
Day 28: This is sad because I've only been to one park and I didn't like it so I'm doing my dream park.
Day 28 princecatcher93 style: Dream to go to, Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World.
I've only even been to Disneyland. I loved it!
DAY 29 - Your favorite theme attraction

In 2012 I was in DL Paris, but not all attractions were open. Until now my favorite is Space Mountain Mission 2.
 दिन 29 - Your प्रिय theme attraction In 2012 I was in DL Paris, but not all attractions were op
Mongoose09 commented…
YES I've been on that (in Paris), I absolutely प्यार it!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Sirea commented…
I also. It's awesome, especially the takeoff!!! :) As a child I was very afraid of the advertising of SMM2. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
DAY 30 - Your favorite theme park show.

I only now the 20's anniversary parade.

दिन 30 - Your प्रिय theme park show. I only now the 20's anniversary parade.
Favorite theme park: I've only been to Disneyland in Paris and Disneyland in Anaheim and between the two I would have to say Disneyland in Anaheim, but the Paris one is amazing too, but Disney World looks like a great theme park and I dream of going there someday

Favorite theme park attraction: There are many great ones, but if I had to pick one it would be the teacups inspired by Alice in Wonderland

Favorite theme park show: Disney's Once Upon A Dream Parade in Disneyland Paris, not sure if the show is still going, but it was a great show, I saw the show twice, but the 2nd time I saw the whole show from start to finish.
Favorite theme park: Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World!! :)

Favorite theme park attraction: Ooooh. So hard. It's a tie between Toy Story Mania at Hollywood Studios, Rockin' Rollercoaster at Hollywood Studios and Under The Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid at Magic Kingdom.

Favorite theme park show: Fantasmic at Hollywood Studios! it's spectacular.