डिज़्नी प्रिन्सेस बिना सोचे समझे सवालों

SweetPea2007 posted on Aug 23, 2012 at 12:31AM
I am bored and decided to start a new fun game....it is similar to my Ask a character why, but instead of asking the characters questions directly you just ask what a random DP character would like and why.....
example:
First person asks:
What is Jasmines favorite restaurant and why?

Second Person:
Jasmines favorite restaurant is a quaint little stall in the Market Place called Paul's, because it serves the Best Spicy Chicken and it was the first Aladdin took her to after Jafar was defeated.

What is Rapunzel's favorite book and why?

Have fun and be creative!

डिज़्नी प्रिन्सेस 144 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-144 of 144

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mhs1025 said…
Mushu DID know the guardians,BUT,they weren't exactly friends. The ancestors needed a guardian and they figured he was up for it. And it turns out,he really wasn't.

Does Pocahontas beleive ALL animals should have life?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rigo1315 said…
smile
Yes. She understands the nature and spirtual element that goes with each creature. No matter how vicious, ugly, or dangerous a creature is she understands that they are just living to be alive. Does that mean she won't hurt them no she needs to live and survive herself and her people. She's greatful. :)

Would the Princess ever considered making a movie all together if they could or wanted to?
They've thought about it. Yet,they're not able to be too convincing to the franchise people. :P

I read somewhere that Chief Powhatan had many wives. Is that true?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SweetPea2007 said…
Yeah he was the Chief and in their culture that was okay, he also had many children.

Do you think the Sultan will ever give the kingdom over to Aladdin or will they have to wait till his death?
Right now,it's kinda iffy. The Sultan knows he's getting on up there and may have to step down soon,but Aladdin and Jasmine are like "As long as he feels good,let him continue ruling.". But here's the catch-once The Sultan doesn't feel good anymore,Aladdin and Jasmine suggested he step down.

When Tiana was growing up,did her parents ever face any money problems?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Well yeah, they lived in a poor community and her father was working his butt off and her mom was making a little extra cash sewing, but they still could not afford much. As soon Tiana could work she did to help her family and to save up as well....Her father earned a bit more by entering the millitary but it was still really hard for them.

What do you think Mulans father did to earn money (they seemed well off to me)?
When Fa Zhou was young,his dad was in the military as well. And to be close to his dad,he was paid to be a milk man at the training camp. He got paid alot!

How many siblings did Pocahontas have since her dad had so many wives?
About 5 half siblings. 2 sisters and 3 brothers. They were all great friends, but rarely hung out with Pocahontas since she was all about exploring and become so intertwined with nature. That and Pocahontas's best friend Nakomi had her all to her self when they were younger so they rarely were around Pocahontas. But Powhaton <--- totally failed I think. Loved Pocahontas and her mother the most.

Have the Princess gone to see Rise of the Guradians? Or did they go see something else?
Rapunzel has and she thought it was superb. Mulan thinks it looks awful (like me). And Belle doesn't know yet. She thinks it looks okay,but doesn't want to risk waisting her money. Jasmine has mixed reviews about it and can't decide if the movie was good or bad.

Did Tiana feel like killing herself when she learned about her dad's death?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheCrystalRing said…
No, Tiana had to keep on living to achieve both her and her father's dream!

How does Rapunzel feel about her short haircut?

She thinks it's different, but she knows different can be good.

Did Mulan have a previous boyfriend prior to meeting Shang?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheCrystalRing said…
No. Mulan had to wait to go to the matchmaker before she could date/marry.

Did Belle and the Beast ever get married?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Sirea said…
Yes, they'll marry in a sequel for 2013.

Are you sure Snow White is happy with her husband?
She's VERY happy with him!!!!!!

Did Pocahontas have a previous boyfriend prior to her engagement to Kockum?

(is that true Sirea?)
Nah Pochontas did not have time for Boyfriends, but she did have a fling or two with some of the warriors...;)(wink wink nudge nudge)

Which Princesses celebrate Christmas and how do they Celebrate?
All of them celebrate by doing their own thing. (Tiana usualy cooks the food.)

Which princess had the hardest childhood?
Snow White and Tiana's were hard. Tiana worked hard everyday to raise money. Although Snow White is considered a weaklying and a giggly bubble she was left to live in a dungeon with bad clothes.

So has Tiana said what she's going to cook for Christmas?
No,she usualy keeps it a surprise.

Does Cinderella remember her mother?
Vaguely, just from pictures that she saved.

Are the boys excited as the Princess for Christmas?
They are. They can't wait for it. They love the holiday season as much as the girls do.

Is Tiana's restraunt a 5-star one?
hmmm
4 and half. Doesn't that suck :/ Leave it to Pixar to create Hugo the harshest food critic ever :/

Which Princess are celebrating the Nativity along with "Santa" Christmas?
Only Rapunzel...SHE'S the only one who beleives in Santa.

Did Lady Tremeine treat Cinderella the way she did when she was younger?
Sounded kind of confusing... Like younger when Cinderella was young? Or when Lady Tremeine was young?

Any who No she treated Cinderella with respect and dignity to please her husband, until he died and she just became a real B&^%h. Sadly, Lady Tremeine was always pushed when she was young to be perfect in every way and when she had her two daughters she realized they were terrible. Although she loved Cinderella's father so much she despised how beautiful, kind, and well behaved Cinderella was.

For years Lady Tremeine had to endure annoying criticism from her mother about Drizella and Anastasia. Finally when she had Cinderella to take care of she was frustrated that her daughters can't be like her so to make her miserable in a futile attempt to break her she made her into a maid. She basically treated her in the same strictness as her mother, but in a reverse attempt to lower her deeper into a nothing abyss.

Okay so Rapunzel will celebrate Santa Claus Christmas. So which Disney Princess are celebrating the Nativity (Jesus Christ birth, Mary and Joseph story)?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dee389 said…
Cinderella, Belle, Snow White and Princess Aurora because they're Catholics!

Does Queen Victoria ever visited the DP?
Ummm...not that I know of...

How are the DP's preparing for Merida's welcoming?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dee389 said…
They will have a disco party!

Is Cinderella the face of Esprit?
She along with the other princess have offers to be the face of many fashion industries. Cinderella had to deny Espirt because she's owned by disney and has a major contract to follow. Same with the others.

So have the princess mentioned anything about Kingdom Hearts 3 or if Tiana, Rapunzel or Merida will get to take part in this video game franchise?
I don't really know yet, but I DO believe Tiana is in one of them.

How old was Merida when her triplet brothers were born?
12 years old

Do the Princess have trouble eating together? Or do they work it out?

(Why? Snow and Aurora are veggies. Ariel fish)
Of course they work it out...compromise is awesome and they actually do like to try new things sometimes...The girls can be very creative and come up with some yummy dishes everyone will enjoy!

Do you think all the girls celebrate Valentines Day? and if so do they celebrate differently?
They will (except Merida). And, they don't really celebrate it differently. Merida's reason for NOT celebrating-no prince of course!

Did Mulan ever feel like an outcast when she was growing up?
A little bit because she was unladylike and very clumsey...She always looked up to her dad more then her mom and was not into femine" things...she was also a little awkward and said "odd" things. But then again she kinda like being a loner and prefered the "quiet" it gave her....

Doesn't Merida realize you do not need a man to celebrate Valentines day? Why doesn't she do it for her family and friends...isn't she trying to get to know her suitors? Why doesn't she make "friendly" Valentines?
Well, what I MEANT to say is she really isn't into valentine's day as much as the others are. Her family helps her celebrate it.

How does Ariel celebrate her birthday?
She celebrates by hanging out with her close friends and family hanging out and opening presents. For awhile King Triton went all out for all of his daughters birthdays, but Ariel always swam off mostly because she was asked to sing and she was too busy exploring the human artifacts to practice. Now with her new family on land she does much of the same things and the whole kingdom tries to throw her a huge party but Ariel enjoys being with everyone close to her.

What present would you get for any of the Disney Princess and why?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PokeBelle said…
A Riku dolly. So they can enjoy the joy of snuggling one just like I do! :)

If you could be any disney princess for a day, which one would you choose to be and why?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ArielandEric16 said…
I would LOVE to be Ariel because it would be AWESOME to be a mermaid don't you think lol

Do you think some of the princesses might dislike the others?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PokeBelle said…
I dunno. I'd hope they all could be good friends! I guess jasmine would be annoyed by some traits in some other princesses i duno...

Who's dress do you wish to own and why? ;)
I would have to say the ones my favorite DP's own

When did Jasmine realize Jafar was evil?
Jasmine knew Jafar was evil when he told her about the death of "Aladdin" For not informing her of the execution she felt betrayed and anger.

How are the princess preparing for the arrival of more princess?
They're doing everything possible. They're setting up the coordinations.

How did Merida react when she found out she was going to be a DP?
She denied it. The damsels in distress sorta enforced some negativity and she didn't want to be part of it. Luckily Belle, Tiana, Mulan, Pocahontas, and even Aurora approached her to share it's not so bad. Mulan mentioned "We can still be tough and strong" and even Aurora said, " It isn't what Disney turns us into just as long as those who admire us know who we truly are. And that we don't forget it." This did slowly change her mind and then her mom stepped in and that was that. In the end she was thrilled.

Although, Why do you think the other princess didn't show up to encourage Merida?
I think they did. We just didn't see it happen.

How do the other princesses feel about Elsa also joining the lineup?
Nervous. 1.) They haven't met her yet. 2.) She could be straight up EVIL. Nonetheless they are anticipating her arrival. And have already gotten tickets for the premier.

You possibly have a made up princess you wish could be real? If she was how would the 11 Princess react to her. Or how do you think they would react?
If she were real, I think the others would hope she'd join the lineup. Reacting, I truly believe they'd be open-minded about her and welcome her with open arms.

Is Moana interested in the idea of dating?