डिज़्नी प्रिन्सेस Ask a character why (?)

SweetPea2007 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 02:54PM
I have an Idea for a new game of sorts:

1. Let's pretend the characters in the Princess movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Cinderella why didn't you run away sooner?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Cinderella: I did not want to leave my family home to those horrible women and I had no where else to go, I have no one (*sob*)

Flynn who were you selling the crown to?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character.....

डिज़्नी प्रिन्सेस 1584 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 1584

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mhs1025 said…
Merida-Eh...rings a bell...

Jasmine,does it get cold in Agrabah?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rigo1315 said…
To mhs1025: Yes actually temperatures can reach down to below freezing, but rarely anyone goes out by sundown everyone just stays home until Spring and Summer.

kristenfan10109: Melody is fine with it she would like a younger sibling wait till her surprise on Christmas hehe ;) and sure kristenfan you can come be her sister now and again.

Merida to Ariel: (rigo1315 to kristen10109:): They were asking me about Prince Phillip and yeah Eh... rings a bell...

To Pocahontas and Tiana: What are you doing right now it's almost Christmas?

rigo1315 to other Princess and Players: Merry Christmas!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kristenfan10109 said…
Aww thanks ariel love ya! Rigo 1315 merry Christmas to you :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dee389 said…
Pocahontas: I'm doing a snow dance
Tiana: Organising a Christmas Party with my friends!

To the princesses: Are you going to watch the Nutcracker ballet by Tchaikovsky???
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PrincessAyeka12 said…
Aurora, Cinderella, Ariel and Rapunzel: Yes, we're looking forward to it!
Tiana: I don't like the ballet. Too boring. I'd rather be doing something productive to a bit of jazz music in the background.
Jasmine, Pocahontas and Mulan: No, ballet shows seem to last for ages when you're sitting there watching it. It's not fun for us. We don't know the story. Belle and Aurora talks us through them before hand. But we can't ask questions during the shows without people staring at us or giving us dirty looks. So we keep away.
Belle: Ah! The Nutcracker! Must put that on my reading list. As for the show, I prefer to read the books before I see anything. But I'll consider it.
Snow White: *yawns* They send me to sleep. No, I'll think join Tiana and do some cooking.

Aurora and Jasmine: Are "Keys to the Kingdom" and "Peacock Princess" apart of your history or did Disney make them up to teach certain lessons to little girls?
Aurora and Jasmine: They have more Moral values, but we just don't see why many people dislike it.

Snow White: Have you watch Mirror Mirror?
AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! *storms out*

Cinderella: Yeah she did and "Snow White and the Huntsman"

Aurora: She's upset that she hasn't had a sequel produced by Disney yet, but she did like Mirror Mirror for the humor.

Belle: And Snow White and the Huntsman for a tougher stronger revised Snow.

Snow White: But I'm still soooo !^$&#%!#@ @#$&!%# %#&^!%!$@#&$!^#@

Everyone: 0_o

To Louis: How many songs or gigs do you do at Tiana's Place? And do you get other gigs in other area's of New Orleans now that you have gotten soo popular as the only Alligator to play trumpet?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I did SEVERAL songs at Tiana's Place. I want to get into some gigs,but i have to be a human so i don't scare anybody...

All DP's-Since Disney bought Star Wars,do you think Padme Amidala also has a potential chane of being a Disney Princess?
DP: No, she's a queen and plus her hair is SUPER UGLY!!!!!

To all the Princesses: Did you all sing As Long As There's Christmas during your carolling this year?
Everyone: No
Belle: Yes :) its a very special song to me and Adam and now to the kids :)

If you could which video game would you like to be a part of? Or continue to participate in?
(actualy,i think Padme's a senator)

Everyone-KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!!!!!

How many of you see Anakin Skywalker as the next Disney Prince?
DP: Um, he's hot but we don't know!

Cinderella: Is Bruno still around?
Yes haha sneaks in on me and Charming time to time with a slobbery loving wake up kiss :)

So Sebastian do you enjoy looking after Ariel and Melody?
Sebastian: With Ariel, yes but with Melody, NO WAY!!!!

Melody: Is it true that everyone dislikes you?
Well it's really both. Some people like me and some don't. I'm pretty fun and lovable once you get to know me.

rigo1315: There are probably many reasons to hate a character, but for Melody the only one I've heard the most was the sequel and making Ariel old. If people hate Disney Princess children for making their characters old then bad news to Pocahontas and Belle's adorable kids.

Melody: Well I hope they didn't expect them to just be young forever. Even I have to grow up sooner or later.

So speaking of Disney Princess Kids.... Belle do you read to yours every night? Does Adam help? What do you read them?
Belle: Yes, Adam acts out and currently we're readying The Chronicles of Narnia which was recommended by dee389. You know something, Susan reminds us of Merida!

Merida: Is it true that Susan reminds us of you?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SweetPea2007 said…
Merida: Um I don't know....why? I think I am a lot more wild then her and curious and spunky (maybe Lucy)....but whatever....

Mulan how does it make you feel when people say they do not like your eyes?
Mulan: I kinda felt insulted, because they view Asians as ugly. But, they're just bunch of jealous people being brainwash by Lady Tremaine. Cinderella is right about her! Wow, she's such a pain in the you know where! *laughs*

To all the Princesses: Have you all been to Milan, Italy before?
No we have not. We hope to go someday.

How many of you heard about that shooting in Conneticut?
DP: All of us actually, dee389 was the first to mention it to us.

To all the DP: I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year from Malaysia! Take care!!
smile
Thank you soo much Happy New Year

rigo1315: Happy NEW YEAR!!!

What are your New Year Resolutions?
 Thank आप soo much Happy New साल rigo1315: Happy NEW YEAR!!! What are your New साल Resolution
Snow White: I must be strong on the inside!
Cinderella: Nothing much, just be happy and blessed this year.
Princess Aurora: I'll helpful to my parents and the fairies, will spend more time with Philip.
Ariel: Will spend more time with my daddy and sisters.
Belle: Same with Cinderella!
Jasmine: Must be on the gentle side!
Pocahontas: I must bring peace and unity, also say no to war!
Mulan: Protect my people too!
Tiana: Take it easy with my job!
Rapunzel: Decorate the castle more, and spend more time with my parents.
Merida: Mustn't argue with my mother ever again!

Belle: Have you read Agatha Christie's Poirot or Miss Marple?
I've read both of those and they're wonderful!

Pocahontas,when are you due with your baby girl Hazel?
Pocahontas: Today!!!!

Cinderella: Have you seen Gone with the Wind?
I haven't but I'll check it out next time I see it :)

All Princess: Would any of you go to a Punk Rock concert or something along the lines of a screaming band type of concert?
All the DP: Well, it's not our kind of music sorry, we would rather attend a Classical Music concert.

Mulan: Can you speak any Chinese dialects (e.g: Hokkien, Hakka and Cantonese) or just Mandarin?
Just Mandarin :P

John Rolfe, do you ever regret stealing Pocahontas away from John Smith?
John Rolfe: Yes, to be honest, I'm going to divorce Pocahontas because she also felt remorse about it and spends most of her time with him. Even the children likes him!

To all the Princesses: Did you all go to China to attend Mulan's Wedding?
No, unfortunately :P

Pocahontas, is what Rolfe said true?!?!? I mean, y'all are about to have another child...
Pocahontas: Nope, that guy is only good at passing false rumours and lies. That's why we're in midst of a divorce.

Belle: Have you read The Archie comics?
Belle: yeah they are okay but I prefer Super Hero and Conan the barbarian Comics, especially Conan (mmmmm...happy smile) He is so Hot and Brutish....ummm...anyway I actually prefer Full Books though and especially fantasy...lots and lots of fantasy....

POcahontas: are giving a Valentine to Both your Johns this year?
Pocahontas: Yes, but I don't know where Rolfe is now because after our divorce was finalised, that was the last time I actually saw him.

Mulan: Are you going to invite me and other princesses for the Open House party for Chinese New Year next month?
Mulan: Sure I Guess, but I am really busy so My Mom and grandmother are the ones in charge and they will be the ones inviting people.

Rapunzel, how do you feel being called dumber then Jasmine and Belle? Do you agree or do you think that is BS?
Rapunzel: Nah, it's only a rumour!

To all the Princesses: Do you like Snoopy the dog?
Of course he a sweet dog and we have good laughs with him and woodstock.

Do you guys hangout with any Star Wars or Marvel characters now that they are a part of Disney?
Disney Princesses and Princes: We did, we threw a party last night to get to each other more.

To all the Princesses and Princes: Did you all watch Gone with the Wind? If so, do you agree all that Vivien Leigh is a pretty actress?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PetrePan said…
She is quite pretty, but all of us, especially Tiana had certain issues with that movie. Kinda ruined it.

Wendy: How did you handle it when you realized you were too old for Peter to take you away?
Wendy: At first, yes. Was sad, but managed to over it!

Prince Charming: Are you also a Navy captain?
SweetPea2007 commented…
Wendy, "At first yes?" She asked how did आप handle it...or do आप mean आप were sad at first? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Prince Charming: Um...No...why?

Ariel, Do you think Your Father was a Bad Parent? And Why or Why not?
Ariel: He's not close to his daughters, after mummy died. He's like Captain von Trapp!

Tiana: How exactly does Gone with the Wind gave you issues???
Tiana: well the fact that Black people were servants and slaves is the biggest problem I have and how they were represented....sorry those issues still bother me......Those times were not good for my people and I believe Black people were misrepresented alot in those films.

Ariel, Captain Von Trapp was not necisarrily a bad father so are you saying your father was good but distant? Cause not being close to your daughters also does not make you a bad father (I mean he did have alot of responsibiltys and was trying to raise a lot of daughters on his own)...so once again do you feel he was actually a Bad Dad?
Ariel: Sometimes, but he overdid it.........so yea at least his opinion changed about humans in the end.

Mulan: Do you know Wong Fei Hung?
Mulan: um no sorry....I will have to ask Shang, maybe he knows....or you could tell me about him?

Mulan, what did you do for fun before becoming a soldier?
Nothing basically. I had to help take care of my father most of the time.

Pocahontas, do you or John Rolfe have custody of your kids?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PetrePan said…
Pocahontas: Well, I love my children, but I'm worried that the courts will award him custody because I'm foreign.

Jane: What aspects of moving to the jungle did you enjoy most? Especially in regards to the lack of rules about politeness and protocol?
Jane: All of them!!!

To all the Princesses: Have you been to Copenhagen?
Uh...No...

Pocahontas, why do you say you're foreign? Did you and Rolfe live in England at one time or something?
Wait doesn't foreign mean living in the same area for along time something like that like Local? Ugh! I'm sorry I know John told me that Native and Foreign are where people live and I'm still getting used to it because I never use those terms to describe who I am.

Adam (Beast) If your Belle was shot over the city line and lost all her memories of you and the twins how would you react? (Spoiler from Once Upon a Time abc show).
Adam: Will try our very best to make her remember, but first this I need to consult to Cinderella's Fairy Godmother for assistance.

To all the Princesses and Princes: Do you know basketball? If so, do you guys play among each other?
Of course. It took a lot of time to get the idea of how to play, but we all practiced and now we play basketball matches every Friday evening.

Eleanor (Brave mom): Not all the Princess are perfect what flaws would you point out to the girls if you were their mother instead of Merida?