A couple years पूर्व I did an लेख on my little sister's प्रिय princess सूची where I allowed her to share her thoughts on each princess. This time it will be a little bit different. Firstly, this will be about me, Javier (I'll use my real name for this article) my youngest sister, Natalya as well as my younger या middle sister, Tashna, she will be included this time around. She's और of a casual प्रशंसक than Natalya and I, she hasn't even seen फ्रोज़न and she doesn't want to. Which leads to my अगला point, secondly this will only be about first ten princesses. Tashna hates Merida and Natalya doesn't remember anything from Brave. I swear I have no influence, trust me. And lastly, this is just me talking, this is just me लेखन about our three lists, I know both well enough of course. So let the comparison begin.
6. Snow White
My सूची has remained relatively the same. The only difference is that सिंडरेला knocked Tiana out of the चोटी, शीर्ष three. There was a long period where Rapunzel was last but now she's right back to where she originally was. Unlike my sisters, I don't seem to have a pattern with personalities on my list. I mean just look at my चोटी, शीर्ष 3!
9. Snow White
Yeah my sister has definitely taken s liking to the non-white princesses, आप notice her चोटी, शीर्ष four. I don't have a documented सूची for her but I know for a fact that चमेली and Pocahontas were once her चोटी, शीर्ष two. She used to have Ariel higher on her सूची but not anymore, yes, she's one of those people.
10. Snow White
Her सूची hasn't changed one bit, go look for the लेख on her list, it's exactly the same. It's very easy to spot a pattern with her list. Classics at the bottom, idealized "Mary Sues" in the middle and the most flawed princesses as her चोटी, शीर्ष 4. She is a huge प्रशंसक but a lot of her reasons are superficial.
Let's talk about our feelings for each princess individually. In order द्वारा the average of our three lists put together.
10. Aurora-No surprise that she's last, the real surprise is that Tashna, the one who's the least passionate about डिज़्नी has Aurora, of all people, the highest. Tashna just likes how poised and ladylike she is, her beauty helps too. Natalya just thinks she's pretty. I agree with both of them but she's last on my list.
9. Snow White-Yeah, so out of three of us, I like Snow White the most. Natalya finds her extremely annoying and just can't get past her voice. Tashna thinks she's a gullible little twit and damsel in distress. Obviously, I see और in her than that but I also see where they're both coming from.
8. Rapunzel-I was shocked to realize that none of us hold Rapunzel in high regard. Neither sister can really pinpoint why she's so low, they both like her at end of the day. I think I can figure out why, Tashna doesn't like childishness, Natalya doesn't like sweetness and I don't like Mary Sues. Hence, she can only go as far as 7-8 on any of our lists.
7. Belle-For some reason both my sisters like Belle way और than I do. Tashna relates to the outcast aspect of her character as well as her maturity and intelligence. Natalya simply likes the romance angle and the idea of falling in प्यार with a hideous beast just really appeals to her. Again, I see where they're coming and I do प्यार Belle but I just like other princesses more.
6. Ariel-She's a princess that was a huge part of all of our childhoods so of course she'd be relatively high on the list. I प्यार Ariel but Natalya loves Ariel even और and not because she's a mermaid. So why isn't she in the चोटी, शीर्ष five? Let's just say, Tashna got older it's a lot harder to watch TLM with her. Tashna is one of those people who values strong role models, enough said.
4-5. Cinderella-This is a tie. Well, it's सुरक्षित to say all three of us at least like Cinderella. Tashna seems to see her as a model to live द्वारा of sorts. Of course, I adore Cindy, she's an inspiration to me. She's lowest on Natalya's सूची but still highest of the classics which I think is noteworthy. Neither of them have ever कहा anything bad about Cinderella, that's astonishing to me but I'm so very glad.
4-5. Pocahontas-She's tied with Cindy but technically the four non-white princesses topped the list. Now who can we thank for that? Pocahontas is the BOMB as far as Tashna is concerned. आप should hear her gush about the ending of the movie, she worships Poca for that moment! I have Pocahontas the lowest on my सूची and Natalya is that much better, though she does like her environmentalism.
3. Tiana-We all hold Tiana in high regard. Natalya and I have her as #4, we admire and respect her "hustle". However, neither of us can compare to Tashna on this one. Tiana is her प्रिय princess, her inspiration and motivation, Tashna would प्यार to be just like her.
2. Jasmine-Like Ariel, she's a huge part of our childhood together so it's only she'd be so high on the list. Natalya does प्यार her outfits but there's than that, she sees a lot of herself in Jasmine. She actually contemplated putting चमेली as her favorite. I've loved चमेली ever since I first saw her and hasn't changed. Tashna though, she used to प्यार her as much as Pocahontas but just like Ariel, she grew up. Anyway, not enough to drag Jas down, all three of us absolutely प्यार Jasmine.
1. Mulan-Yeah, we all have मूलन in our चोटी, शीर्ष two. What can I say, it runs in the family. I प्यार मूलन because I relate to her, honestly we are almost exactly alike, I'm not kidding. Everything from personality and issues to desires and aspirations. Tashna likes मूलन for being a badass role model and everything that stems from reflection. Natalya loves मूलन for saving China and she actually holds a special place in her heart. She was introduced to the tale of मूलन long before the डिज़्नी version believe या not. So could imagine how excited and amazed she was to see a story she loved पढ़ना come to life onscreen. मूलन is far and away above the others to Natalya. We all agree मूलन is awesome.
So there आप have it, a take on each princess through the lens of three siblings. Tashna seems to value maturity and heroism. Natalya seems to value flaws and fun. And me, well I guess I just like what I like. Thanks for reading!