Dawson's Creek Dawson's Creek या Joey's Creek?

iar posted on Nov 02, 2007 at 05:25PM
I think that on the beginnig of the show everything turn around Dawson and his problems, his dreams, his future and in the background there was Joey, Pacey and Jen, but, when the seasons start to past the point of view started to changed and everything start to turn around Joey. I remember season 4 was more about Joey and her problems than Dawson´s achieving his dreams...there were episodes where he appeared in few takes and that was it.
Are you agree with me? What do you think about my point of view? I like to read your opinions...

Dawson's Creek 4 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nav said…
I don't remember that well (I'm getting senile, lol), but I think you're right. I guess they figured since mostly girls watch the show, it should revolve more around girl problems. Either that, or they realized Dawson was really annoying :P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना iar said…
You know...every person that I speack with about Dawson's Creek tells me that Dawson was really annoying! Lol!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MelanieLeery said…
I agree that Joey became the center since season 4. and i hate the thing "all the guys fall for Joey". She might be hot, but I think she's selfish.
I totally agree with the idea "Dawson was really annoying", but to me it's a "cute annoying"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना twilighter4evr said…
It should have been Joey's Creek the only thing special about Dawson was he had his name in the show season 3-6 Josh & Katie took over the show James was just there