डेविड बोवी Free topic - टिप्पणी दे anything आप want to say about David Bowie (Please be respectful!)

ParaBowiefan94 posted on Feb 24, 2016 at 03:27PM
This is a free topic where you can comment anything that you want about David Bowie. The only rules are to respect others opinions and respect Bowie of course! I'll start:

I think he was not only a wonderful musician but a great man who will be missed. His music got me through some tough times. I've been a fan for several years now and not only do I admire his looks and music, I admire his creativity, intelligence and his hilarious sense of humor. I can't even pick a favorite bowie album because to me, they're all different in a way and resemble a different era/part of him. It would be like asking me what is your favorite puzzle piece? My favorite movie though with David Bowie has got to be either labyrinth or the linguini incident. Because of the movie labyrinth, I love owls and peaches. :) Most of all, I love David Bowie's attitude of "just be yourself and forget what everyone else thinks." I love how no matter how big he got, he was still himself and pretty down to earth. I wish I could've seen a bowie concert or met him. :(

डेविड बोवी No उत्तरों