DashClan DashClan बिल्ली :) (Join Here)

maximumrider12 posted on Apr 29, 2012 at 11:26PM
Here is where you join as a member of DashClan. Dont ask, just post a bio, and make sure I say okay before posting on the RP thread.

DashClan 16 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Rebecca_Orlando said…
Can I be Leafclaw a white she cat with a brown dappled tail. She's a warrior. She was once a loner living in a bush, but one day a cat walked up to her and started talking about a clan living nearby. She decided to join.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना maximumrider12 said…
Sure :) You can post on the RP thread anytime noow XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना scourgestar55 said…
i am claw. i have white fur with black spots and blue eyes. i'm a warrior. i was a at created at the C.I.A. i'm a vampire. one day i escaped. i was running. i saw a cat through the leafs of a bush. i walked up to them. i found out that it was dashstar. he asked if she would be interested in joining dashclan. she said yes. dats a pic of me.
 i am claw. i have white फर with black spots and blue eyes. i'm a warrior. i was a at created at the
okay cool :) would either one of you like to be deputy?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना scourgestar55 said…
i'll be deputy.
okay, I'll add you on :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ZombieMeowth said…
smile
Name: Darkenedmoon
Mate: none
Bio: Originally a kitty-pet, he ran away when he couldn't take it anymore, he was seperated from his siter (Neurotoxin) and joined DashClan.
 Name: Darkenedmoon Gender: Tom Rank: Medicine Cat? (if that's okay) Mate: none Bio: Originally a kitt
big smile
Cool :) yup, we needed a medicine cat <3 you can post on the thread now, everyone can!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना theWOLFPACK15 said…
Fleetfoot- A longlegged cream-white she-cat with tabby legs, head and tail, with ice blue eyes.

Bio:
A energetic kit who was founded by Dashstar as she was venturing on her own in the forest. As she grew she became a fine warrior with the same energetic energy, she has a lack of fear, which can sometimes get her into some sticky situations. But in all she is very kind to the cats around her.
 Fleetfoot- A longlegged cream-white she-cat with tabby legs, head and tail, with ice blue eyes. Bio:
perfect :) I'll add her on soon
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Rainstrike said…
smile
Nightleaf

black striped she-cat with blue eyes

Bio:
She was clan-born by her mother, Shadeflower, but in Fernclan. Fernclan was driven out by twolegs and spreadout. Nightleaf was found wandering around, weak with hunger, by a Dashclan patrol.
okay :) you can post on the thread now
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lionblaze said…
Flashinglighting

Gray and white she-cat

Bio: clan cat had a father like Ttigerstar but lived to be loyal.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jayfeather1215 said…
name: Manypaths
color: green eyes with a light cream pelt with few long stripes that look like paths (hence the name)
bio: was a kitty-pet had a kitty-pet mate named Jason, after they mated her two legs died and Jason was taken away, she was in the forest, found by a wondering aprentace.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ashtailcat said…
Coyotefang

tom with cream pelt with darker stripes. has amber eyes and is blind in his left eye. has fangs too

bio: born in an unknown clan but was the runt of his litter. His parents abandoned him and a DashClan patrol came across him after he was attacked by a dog. The dog thought he was a chew toy and that's how he got his scar and blind eye
 Coyotefang tom with cream pelt with darker stripes. has amber eyes and is blind in his left eye. h
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना WarriorLover199 said…
smile
Blood pool gray she cat with red eyes and black paws