Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's Death Note RP

zutaradragon posted on May 07, 2012 at 11:14AM
so we don't have 2 rely on a spot...

we're going 2 assume that L and Light r both alive
 so we don't have 2 rely on a spot... we're going 2 assume that एल and Light r both alive

Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's 299 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 299

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zutaradragon said…
(1st, my Human Profile)
Name: Sussie Sapphire
Nickname (Name at Wammy's and in the Investigation): Double S, SS
Sigh: yin yang/Ankh
Boyfriend: Light
Senses: Sight-20/20 Hearing-above average Taste-average Smell-above average (u will know y later)
Weapons: twin blade swords, 2 pearl daggers, throwing stars, twin hooked swords, twin daggers
Crushes: Light, Matt (while she was at Wammy's)
Ability: telepathic, a werepire. *weretiger/ vampire* call animals 2 her side, no matter where she is. can talk 2 the animal's. can change her hair color and looks at will (2 help her blend in) a witch
Birthday: May 21 (is what she tells every1. There's a hint in her name tho)
Height: 5 ft 6 in.
Weight: 185 (mostly muscle)
Style: changes a lot, especially her hair color, but it's always long. she loves 2 change her look. Her hair usually is reds, oranges, or blondes and her eyes r usually blue or hazel...they always have some blue in them.
Motto: if it doesn't thrill u, it doesn't matter anymore
Attitude: fun-loving, but not bubbly. tends 2 say exactly what she thinks and doesn't really care if it hurts someone.
Story: her mother died when she was 3, and her father hated her. she ran away at the age of 7, already knowing where 2 go. she would live with her friends, the wolves. *giving her the power 2 call any animal and above average sense of smell and hearing* she has no family, except the animals. well, none that she knows of, anyway.
Extra: she's good with all animals, she can calm any animal, is a quick learner, is good at thinking things threw 2 the end, though she isn't all that smart. (comes from being raised by animals)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
*i run on2 To-Oh university campus and smile as Light walks out* hi! *i run over and he smiles 2, hugging me*
u kno we'll end up being bambarded eventually. *he whispers 2 me*
Misa's dead. *i reply burrowing my head in his shirt*
that's y...i was her last boyfriend. every1 who knows anything about her knows that. eventually we're gonna b bombarded with reporters even tho she killed herself.
as far as they kno. *i snicker slightly* anywho, b4 that happens we have 2 git 2 gittin. Ryuzaki wants us bak Asap.
*he sighs* i kno.
and he asked me 2 get him some more printer ink and...
sweets?
yes.
how'd i know? *he smiles and we walk 2 my car since i happen 2 have drove here*
is it just me or r we being ignored...? *Ryuk looks at Ryue*
i think we r...*Ryue replies*
i didn't 4get about u 2. *i snicker as we get in the car* look in the 2 bags on the floor. *i add, realizing just how good it was that i have tinted windows that r impossible 2 c in2*
u spoil them. *Light looks at me*
APPLES!!! *Ryuk cheers as he opens his bag full of apples* THX SUSSIE!!! *and he starts eatting*
RED THINGS!!! *Ryue opens his full of, pretty much, whatever i could find besides apples that r red. if there were apples Ryuk would eat them so now it's an unwritten rule that i never buy him apples. however, i got him lots of rojo tea monster rehab cos it's his new fav. drink* THX SUSSIE!!!
no problem guys. *i smile bak at them* "and i do it so they leave us alone while we're at the Task Force Building" 8i add, sending the thought in2 Light's head. he nods slightly and i keep driving*
(um.....ish u no gonna play...?)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना darkmoon47 said…
(i am but damn it i need time 2 think of a charrie)
(tru dat...must not b as ez4 u as it was 4 me...as soon as i started reading the mangas i came up wit a charrie 4 me...cos i knew exactly what i wanted 2 happen. actually....i ended up basing my GR character off of Doulbe S. hints y the have the same name and...well....everything else. the only thing i changed was i extanged the death note 4 being the Rider...and Light 4 Blackheart. what can i say, Double S was my 1st ever OC)
Name: Hoshiyo Matio
Boyfriend: Doesn't date (u will find out y l8r)
Birth-day: April 2
Weight: 100lbs (she hardly ever eats)
Height: 5ft
Style: Street
Motto: Death is my business
Story: She lived on the streets since her mom died. She keeps to herself mostly. She earns money by whoring herself out and being an assassin. She is a beautiful as she is deadly.
Weapons: The world around her.
 Name: Hoshiyo Matio Gender: Female Boyfriend: Doesn't तारीख, दिनांक (u will find out y l8r) Birth-day: Apri
Hoshiyo
* I walk down the cold street* "Bet my mom never thought i'd grow up 2 be this" *i look up at the Task Force Building* "ground zero the place where my mom died and the hiding place my target"
(um...)
~Sussie
*we drive 2 the back entrance/parking lot of the place and present our IDs to the scanner at the door. it opens and i drive in. i can c L's hidden cameras with my heightened senses. heat camera and night vision along with a normal 1...no normal person would c them of course. we park next 2 Soichiro Yagami's car and i grab the 2 bags, most of it being sweets but 1 of them has a bunch of ink in it, and we start though the security* eyes. *an electronic voice. we look in2 a small red spot 1 at the time and it scans our pupils, then the steel door opens just long enough 4 1 of us 2 get through, and it does the same with a voice recognition system, hand print recognition, and a typed password. after that is the X-ray type thingy they use to check luggage at the airport and we're finally in*
u can't blame me for wanting 2 b secure. *L says b4 i can complain. i sigh*
ur right....anyways...*i hand him the bags*
looks, it's another Misa Misa article about what caused her 2 kill herself and another sighting! *Matsuda cheers, holding out a mag. we all glare at him*
Matsuda.....i like u so much....but ur such a boob...*i reply absently*
Hoshiyo
*i stop outside the building and scan the place* there has 2 b a way inside
~Sussie
speaking of secure....*L points at the screen and a girl is standing outside and looking around* who's that? she's been there a while now and it's sorda creeping me out.
i donno...*i reply* "Hoshiyo Matio..." *i read above her head. Light looks at me and i sigh softly* anyways, i brought the ink n the candy u requested.
Ryozaki, i....i found something else that sorda concerns me....*Matsuda adds*
what is it now? *he replies in his normal bored-sounding voice as he looks through the bags* oh, r these ur homegrown strawberries? *he pulls out a small box n i smile n nod* u even got me whip cream 2 put on them, i'm glad u remember things so well. *he starts eating* oh, by the way...i'd like u 2 go out n check on her if she stays there much longer...
will do. *nods, knowing thts as close 2 thank u as he's ever gotten*
Hoshiyo
i can not fuck this up
~Sussie
well it's just....in this poll in the paper and similar 1s in several magazines across the world....more and more people are starting to believe that Kira is right in what he's doing....*Matsuda replies*
"he automatically assumes Kira is a male...how cute..." *i think 2 myself*
hm? *L looks up* that's 2 b expected. *he says with his mouth half full....like normal...and after what seems like an hour but was only about 10 minutes i sigh*
welp, i'm gonna go out n c what it is that girl out there wants. *i say, walking out. mostly i'm just curious...she has such a strange aura about her and i wanna know what she's up 2...*
Hoshiyo
*I watch as the girl comes closer* who r u
~Sussie
i could ask u the same. *i reply absently* but i have a feeling neither of us is going 2 give a tru name...*i look at her, getting this aura from her tht made my stomach a bit queezy...*
Hoshiyo
i am Hoshiyo Matio now who r u
~Sussie
i am Sussie Sapphire. *i reply absently* and something in my gut tells me u've been looking 4 me....*i flash a quick smile and let my fangs show slightly* but i think i hold more secrets then u know...
Hoshiyo
y does my employer want u dead
~Sussie
because he thinks i'm a beast in human form is my guess...n he knows i won't drop 2 Level E so a normal hunter won't come after me...*i reply* a typical human stereotype is we all only crave blood and death when in fact many of us don't even drink blood...we use a tablet devolved in water as a blood substitute or we only drink from a few people who volunteer themselves...because we can also control if they become 1 of us or not...tho many don't even believe we exist so i usually don't have 2 explain this...
Hoshiyo
*i take my hand off a knife and hold it out for u 2 shake*
~Sussie
*looks at it with suspicion and decides it's fine so i shake ur hand but brace myself so if she decides she wants 2 try 2 flip me she can't*
Hoshiyo
*i smile*
~Sussie
*smiles back* at least u don't kill aimlessly...unlike so many... "while she IS an assassin and i oughta have her killed...she could b of some use...and she's clearly not been caught so me knowing who she is would throw the suspicion on me..." *i think 2 myself*
Hoshiyo
"this girl may just be what I need to get out of this job"
~Sussie
anyway, so trying 2 kill me was ur only reason 4 coming here? *i ask curiously, knowing tht there's only video and no audio out here*
Hoshiyo
that and my mom was killed right where I am standing
~Sussie
oh really...was that b4, during, or after the building was put here? *i wonder. if it was b4 or during i can't do much but after...well, that's another story...*
Hoshiyo
after
~Sussie
"then he's dead...or he will be..." *i think 2 myself* was the murderer caught? *says with concern, realizing how great i am at adding false emotions in2 my voice. lying usually has a negative affect...or some sorda sign....my heart doesn't even speed in the slightest...hell, if it did i'd have been caught...several times*
Hoshiyo
not that i kno
~Sussie
if u tell me how long ago it was i may b able 2 help..."my luck it was while there was no1 here and we we're gathering all the stuff 2 bring here from the other base..."
Hoshiyo
10 years ago.....i was 5
~Sussie
shit, i remember...they just added levels to the existing building...the thing we're using it for wasn't even around 10 years ago...
huk huk *Ryue laughs slightly* good thing you have your time tracing thing, does it go back 10 years?
"oh good, you're back...i was starting to think u were gone..." *i think 2 him, knowing she can't c or hear him* "and yes it does..." fortunately i do have a bit of an ability...that will help in this case...
Hoshiyo
r u crazy it was 10 years ago no one can help the case went cold
~Sussie
well now....r u 4getting tht i am not a human being....nor am i basic...and much 2 stubborn 2 give up because it's a so-called cold case...*kneels n puts my hand on the ground, closing my eyes*
~L
*watching on the screen* what is she doing, Light...?
channeling energy from the past i do believe. *he replies, looking at me* u know as well as i do she's not human
ye-es...*i glance at him b4 going back 2 the screen* but y...?
perhaps something happened a while bak tht she wants 2 kno about...
Hoshiyo
y do u care it doesnt change anything to find out
~Sussie
if w find out i can look him up, find out his background, and possibly find out where he is and lock him up..."or kill him on the spot..."
Hoshiyo
it wont get me off the streets
~Sussie
tht i can help with. *i reply* but due 2 the circumstances i refuse to let any criminal walk the streets...
Hoshiyo
what if i told i didn't want t live this way anymore
~Sussie
what if i told u i knew that already and was trying 2 think of a way to help it...*says absently as i zone in on a man in my mind, instantly reading a name and a life span* "3 more years my ass..." *i think 2 myself* tell me....r u a spiteful person...? (Spiteful is another way to say u like revenge)
Hoshiyo
Very......
~Sussie
and what if i told u i kno the name of the 1 who killed your mother...and i could find him...? *i reply* "either way he's going 2 die..."
Hoshiyo
then i would hunt him down and kill him
~Sussie
wonderful. *quickly pokes her forehead, sending an image of the person in2 her head* he will b here around 7 about 3 blocks away in the ally by the 7/11. u'll have 2 get there b4 his next target goes past. if u do that then u'll have completed ur revenge mission, correct?
Hoshiyo
*i nod*
~Sussie
then i suppose you have you're newest mission. *smiles*
Hoshiyo
that i do
~Sussie
i have another question...surely u've heard of Kira, correct? *curious now*
Hoshiyo
who
~Sussie
the name they've given to whoever has been killing off all the criminals...pretty much every1s heard of him by now...most of them support him and his cause
~L
this is starting to concern me. *i mutter* she's spending a lot of time talking 2 that girl, whom she supposedly didn't know before...
well u know as well as i do she likes to talk. *Light smiles*
that's true i guess...*watching*