डेमन सलवटोरे [OPEN] Damon Salvatore Quote Contest! <3

DelenaLover posted on Nov 03, 2010 at 09:12PM
We all love Damon. And we love the snarky, sarcastic, witty, loving, heartbreaking, hilarious things he says so why not make a game out of it?

The rules are simple. The quote must be said by Damon. You are only allowed to post one quote per round and you cannot repeat a previously posted quote. You will have 5 days to post your quotes after which a pick will go up to decide on the winner.

The categories will vary from favorites to episodes to pairings [example; damon/elena or damon/stefan etc.]and because I know a lot of you have read the books I'll even throw in a few rounds that will be about quotes from the books.

1st Place: 3 props.
2nd place: 2 props.
3rd place: 1 prop.

Sound good?

Round 1 ; Favorite quote from your favorite season 1 episode.
[Winner : HarperIslandFan--> [1x18] No, Elena, I will not come to your bedroom with you.]
Round 2 ; Damon/Stefan. [Winner : AshlyWolf--> [2x02] Aren't you worried that one day all the forest animals are gonna band together and fight back? I mean, surely they talk.]
Round 3 ; Let The Right One In. [Winner : MsJeremyGilbert--> [1x17] Damon: How many of those vervain darts you got left? Alaric: One. Damon: Not gonna be enough.]
Round 4 ; Founders Day [OPEN]
last edited on Dec 04, 2010 at 12:11AM

डेमन सलवटोरे 44 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nevermind606 said…
big smile
1x04 - Family Ties

"Some girls just can't resist my good looks, my style and my charm, and my unflinching ability to listen to Taylor Swift."
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Anna_JH said…
wink
Episode 13, Children of the Damned:

Damon: If I see something I haven't seen before I'll throw a dollar at it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना laurik2007 said…
big smile
Episode 4 "Family Ties": It's cool not growing old. I like being the eternal stud. ...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bvale211 said…
Episode 18, Under Control

Damon: I haven't hunted a human in... God, way too long

I love this quote! <3
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NCISLuverjk93 said…
heart
Episode 22: Founders Day

"Which means that somewhere along the way, you decided I was worth saving. And I just wanted to thank you, for that."

One of my favorite scenes/quotes. God there are so many funny ones I love but I'll stick with this <3
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Immortal_Kiss said…
heart
^ I love this one so much <3

Episode 21: Isobel

Damon: Now that I have your attention, listen up. You do not come into my town - threaten people that I care about. Going after Elena? Bad move. You leave her alone or I will rip you to bits because I do believe in killing the messenger. You know why? Because it sends a message. Katherine wants something from me? You tell that little bitch to come get it herself.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Damon_Rocks said…
smile
1x14 Fool Me Once

Damon: I didn't compel you in Atlanta because we were having fun. I wanted it to be real. I'm trusting you. Don't make me regret it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना teo_rockeritza said…
1x22 Founder's Day

Damon: I'm not a hero, Elena. I don't do good. It's not in me.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HarperIslandFan said…
heart
I forgot which episode this is in :(

Damon: No, Elena, I will not come to your bedroom with you.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DelenaLover said…
Invisible-Tears: This round is for quotes from season 1 only.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Snick said…
1x15 A Few Good Men
Damon: Who cares? She left you. She sucks.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Vampire_Orchid said…
1x17 Let the Right One In

Damon: I can’t protect you, Elena. I don’t know how many vampires there are in there. *hesnaps* That’s how long it takes you to get your head ripped off. I have to be able to get in, and get out. I can’t be distracted with your safety. Or, this will end up a bloodbath, that none of us walk away from. Including, Stefan. …I know. I get it. I understand.
big smile
1x01 Pilot

Damon: I was impressed. I give it a six. Missing style, but I was
pleasantly surprised. Very good with the whole face. Rahhh. Thing. It was good.
heart
2x08 Rose

Stefan: I'm sorry.
Damon: About what?
Stefan: About being the guy that made you turn 145 years ago... what I did was selfish. I didn't want to be alone. Guess I just needed my brother.
1x02

Damon: Great gal. She's got spunk. You, on the other hand, look pooped.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Spikefan74 said…
(Sorry, is round 2 mean any quotes by Damon? Only Round one said season 1, sorry if it doesn't qualify but Here's my favorite from the trailer - 2x10: Sacrifice)

Damon to Elena: "Get your a** out the door before I throw you over my shoulder and carry you out myself."
^ Spikefan it has to be a quote by Damon, but the categorie is Damon/Stefan. So your one doesn't match to this round ;)
heart
2x01 The Return

Damon: I kissed Elena.
Stefan: Because you feel something for her, because you actually care and I’m not gonna let Katherine coming here and destroy that part of you that is finally, after all of this time, willing to feel something.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Anna_JH said…
1x11

On the phone.
Stefan: Damon, I swear to god if you touch her i'll-
Damon: YOU have a good day... hmm?... bye now...
2x05

Damon: What are you doing?
Stefan: Negotiating peace on your behalf.
Damon: But I don't want peace.
Stefan: Consider it opposite day.
big smile
1x22

Stefan: What are you doing here?
Damon: Why wouldn’t I be here? Bonnie deactivated the Gilbert invention, Isobel is gone and it’s Founder's Day. I'm here to eat cotton candy and steal your girl.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AshlyWolf said…
2x02

Damon: Aren't you worried that one day all the forest animals are gonna band together and fight back? I mean, surely they talk.
Round 3 is now open! And you still have a few hours to vote for your favorite round 2 quote if you haven't already done so.

VOTE: link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AshlyWolf said…
smile
Damon: I understand. He's the reason you live. His love lifts you up where you belong. I get it.
Give my regards to the squirrels.
Damon: I can’t protect you, Elena. I don’t know how many vampires there are in there. *hesnaps* That’s how long it takes you to get your head ripped off. I have to be able to get in, and get out. I can’t be distracted with your safety. Or, this will end up a bloodbath, that none of us walk away from. Including, Stefan. …I know. I get it. I understand.
Damon [to Alaric]: That was fun. Oh, don't look me like that. I know you hate me. Guess what? Everyone hates me. But you can't deny: we were bad-ass!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CullenSisters-X said…
smile
"I say we go to Pearl’s and bust down the door and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night."
wink
"If I had a good side, not a way to get on it."
^^^ Someone already said that hun! :P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MsJeremyGilbert said…
Damon: How many of those vervain darts you got left?
Alaric: One..
Damon: Not gunna be enough

:)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना modernfan said…
laugh
Katherine: So, here we are: the brother who loved me too much and the only who didn't love me enough.
Damon: And the evil slut vampire who only loved herself.
@modernfan: this round is centered around Let The Right One In(1x17) so the quotes have to be from that episode and the one you've posted is not.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MsJeremyGilbert said…
Damon: It's Founder's Day. I'm here to eat cotton candy and steal your girl.
Damon: Which means that somewhere along the way, you decided I was worth saving. And I just wanted to thank you for that.
Damon: Life sucks either way, Jeremy, but at least if you’re a vampire you don’t have to feel bad about it if you don’t want to.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना OTHfems said…
I came into this town wanting to destroy it. Tonight... I found myself wanting to protect it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Juilet1234 said…
Damon: You have no sense of humor.
Stefan: I have no sense of Damon humor.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hsm3-fan said…
Damon: Being a Teenager Is So Hard. Jer: Dick. Damon: You Do Not Talk To Me Like That.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BrucasInMyHead said…
crying
Season 1 Episode 14
Damon: Of course I was gonna do it by myself because the only one I can count on is ME! You made sure that many years ago, Stefan...

I seriously cried at that one.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sweetyetsimple said…
season 2 episode 8 damon:i love u elena,and its because i love u i cant be selfish with u,y u have to forget this,i dont deserve u elena but my brother does i wish u wont forget his but u will.

the most heartbreakin scene in the show
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HaleyDewit said…
heart
Elena : I think you should stop with the flirty little comments and the eye thing you do.
Damon: What eye thing?
Elena: Don't make me regret being your friend.

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sweetyetsimple said…
Damon:its founders day, im here to eat cotton candy and steal your girl
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना emmalouisee said…
that was gonna be mine :P ^^ favourtie quote in the whole episode :)