Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 3418

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SpuffyDelena said…
Regarding the Katherine/Elena thing

It's been said by JP/IS that Damon loves Elena because she's NOT Katherine. I think that most of the shippers that make those statements are the ones honestly can't separate the two. Elena and Katherine are completely different people.

Plus - Damon rejected Katherine. If he wanted her he could have had her.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना epicdelena4ever said…
^exactly what im sayin! why would they still use that?! oh yeah cause they pull shit out there asses because they cant think of one real FACT why damon and elena shouldnt be together.

and dont even get me started on what damon and bonnie scenes "really mean" hahahahaha!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jendelena said…
Yeah another thing eventhough this is the rant thread. I don't want to talk about Bamon at all, like I don't even know why anyone gets bothered reading their post just ignore it. :) Everyone is entitled to their pov so each to their own. But yes onto the next topic. Seriously people are still using Damon/Katherine/Elena argument. Ok but then they're not following the SL, nothing we can do about that XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tellymaster said…
I have always thought Damon was over Katherine after 2x01. I thought everyone knew that. *Smacks head* I really need to be filled in on more things. Well, at least it's obvious by now that Damon does not love her anymore.
^me too! since 2x01 dunzo!!! HAHA
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KrissyDelenaFTW said…
laugh
I read on around that Damon was not rejecting Kathrine that last ep but in fact rejecting "Elena" because he has strong feelings for Bonnie......... ya
hahhaahhaahaahahhahahaha ^^^^ that's defineltly it!
and he was also saying "i love you" to bonnie right?! lol because of this strong feelings for her?
It wasnt here it got reblogged on my dash on tumblr.
Rejecting Elena? Feelings for Bonnie? What is going on? Did I miss something? xD
monkey
Well idk about this idea but hey if people think it and it makes them happy then hey cool lol
i hate when people say delena is a dead end! like wtf?!
big smile
No your not missing anything I was just telling what I read on my tumblr today I dont know how it got their I think another person who Im following reblogged but it was reblogged by a de fan
I read on around that Damon was not rejecting Kathrine that last ep but in fact rejecting "Elena" because he has strong feelings for Bonnie......... ya

Amazing.

*shakes head in disgust*
smile
Someone said that on your Tumblr? Do share. As in, can I have a link?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना minimew037 said…
laugh
LMAO !! Love reading this thread :D
Some things people say about Delena from other fans are just lol
I didnt reblog it myself I just read it when it popped up on my dash I read it hours ago its prolly lost in the tumblr world its no big deal it just was a idea about Damon was rejecting Elena and not Kat.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना katie15 said…
It's so annoying when people say Damon is in love with Katherine and not Elena. Urgh. It's like sure, you don't have to like DE, but how can you say he's in love with Katherine when he's SAID REPITIVELY that he loves Elena and even the writers have said he does?!

Like in a pick on the TV couples spot, DE ILY was willing a ILY pick, and someone said something about sorry but Damon isn't in love with Elena and it's her resemblance to Katherine that appeals to him. Like WTF. And if this is the case, how come it doesn't appeal to Stefan who KEPT A PICTURE of Katherine and only started stalking Elena in the first place because she looked like Katherine.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना deluv said…
smile
I hate that some DE fans can't express their opinion here because some people call them "negative". It's not nice. If people are being negative, big deal? Maybe that's the way they look at things in life and don't normally get excited easily. Please make them understand before you call them negative. It really hurts when you can't share opinions with your fellow ship mates cuz you know they'll call you negative.

Please guys, it has to stop. If you think someone's post is being negative, make them see the positive side. and if you can't stand the negativity don't comment. simple as. thanx.

Also, how do you insert BIU on fanpop posts. You guys use it and i have no idea how.lol.
im so exited to see reed riding hood!!!!!!!!!!!! just sayin lol i saw preview and it was awesome!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
Bamon is the most horrendous, atrocious, vomit producing, delusional, feels-like-insides-being-drenched-in-toxic­-ac­id, sound-of-it-makes-me-wanna-gag, horrifying, bland, revolting, so-dead-almost-wants-to-make-you-cry-but-t­hen­-yo­u-r­eal­ise­-yo­ur-­tea­rs-­are­n't­-wo­rth­-it­, suckish, WORST couple ever!!!

Damn...that felt good!!!

I gotta give you props for creating this forum Paige! Nice One ;)!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NateHeartSerena said…
angry
Normally I try to stay out of ship wars but I really need to vent.

Things I LOATHE!

Now I'm aware not all Bamon fans are bat shit insane. Some are pleasant. But the ones who drive me nuts are the ones who say this kinda crap....

1. Delena have absolutely no chemistry what so ever and their scenes are cheesy and boring and cliche - Yet they take all our scenes and manip them. Manip away guys I say but obviously the scene is awesome if you wish so badly that Bonnie had been in it.

2. "Hate is the beginning of a love story, not the end" + "I can't be what she needs me to be" FACEPALM! They cannot seriously argue these quotes refer to Bamon. Really? And we're the delusional ones huh? KW/JP CONFIRMED the hate line was for SK/DE. CONFIRMED IT. CANON. FACT. NOT BAMON.
And yeah Damon hasnt given Bonnie a single thought and spent the whole episodes of season 2 loving Elena but somehow he cant be what Bonnie needs? FML.

3. What are they actually shipping? And I'm not even referring to the lack of scenes/chemistry. I'm referring to them harping on about how Bonnie is Damon's babybird who he loves and would always protect and is sweet and naive and brings out sensitive Damon. Then they change their tune and talk about wanting Bamon hate sex and that they have some big passionate fire between them and that Bonnie can handle him (I swear they are watching a different show to us). Which is it? I'm confused about what storyline they would even want for Bamon...

4. Bonnie can handle Damon. He needs someone to keep him in line O_o
What do you think Elena's influence has done? It's bought out Damons humanity and makes he WANT to be a better person. She doesnt have to mind whamming him or torch him alive to do it. His LOVE for Elena makes him want to be the good human Damon he once was. Elena calls him on his crap. Bonnie mind whammys him and basically says she hates him and he's nothing.

5. They are building up Bamon Yeah and such an epic romance they are becoming. About 6 scenes total in one Damon tries to rip Bonnies throat out, in another Bonnie admits she saved him only for Elena, in another she mind whammys him and in another she sets him on fire. So epic.
Maybe the writers will go down the Bamon road in the future (shoot me now) but if they do they will lose a lot of fans. Bamon are ridculous and cannot work in the show IMO.

6. the insanely ridiculous - a witch and a vampire!- reasoning Simple. Team her up with Stefan/Elijah/Klaus/Any other vampire they bring in. No need to go interfering with soulmates AKA Delena :)

Phew. Rant over and although I feel bitchy I also feel better to finally get that off my chest.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Anna_JH said…
^.... what you said! lol

You totally covered what I was about to rant. Each and every one of your points are valid. I'd love to see a Bamon fans response to each and every one of the points you've covered. Points 1, 4 and 5 are particularly my favourites, mwhahahahaha!

I'm fine with people shipping whoever they want to ship. If they find something in it for them, then fair enough. But when it comes to Bamon fans they act like Delena fans are delusional and have no idea what they're talking about. I'm not even going to cover the obvious facts on how amazing Delena is, but when they claim were "denying Bamon" or "threatened by Bamon" my fist automatically clenches.

We don't hate Bamon because we're threatened. We hate Bamon because the fans behave as though they're in our place in terms of an epic couple. Everything DE are, they like to think Bamon are too and more. And it just seriously pisses me off.

^agree.. whatever they can ship whoever they want...but when people make points that are absolutly ridiculious about a couple that have not shared more than 5 scenes and saying there epic? now that bothers me.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jendelena said…
@NateHeartSerena exactly ITA with everything you said. What Elena does is show Damon compassion, she understands him she doesn't need to give him headaches or burn him or threaten him or punish him just to send a message. Sometimes Elena might be harsh but not to that degree. There is a reason I ship Damon with Elena and Elena only, I'm not looking for some bad a$$ shallow pairing. I'm looking for a pairing that has layers that is complicated. Elena makes Damon feel, she makes him care that's why he gets vulnerable around her. Elena re-awaknes Damon's humanity by using compassion. Damon has met his match with Elena and I'm not talking physically I mean emotionally. Bonnie does not affect Damon emotionally, she has no impact on him whatsoever except for those headaches she gives him and that's it. Elena makes Damon feel care, love and that is what a true challenge is but some people don't realize that. So yeah I respect all shippers, I respect everyone's shipping preferences but heck Delena is made of win and I'm so glad I'm team Delena Heck Yeah!!! XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना INLOVEWITHDAMON said…
laugh
denial is a powerful thing
link
People are morons.

That's all I'm gonna say on that...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DelenaLover said…
The thing that pisses me off the most about Bamon fans is how they ALWAYS exaggerate everything or twist things to make themselves feel better. And they say that we're crazy. Like The hate line from 2x01. Which is clearly referring to DE/SK and has absolutely nothing to do with Bamon yet they claim its about DB to make themselves feel better. And they always overreact to every 5 second scene DB have. If Damon and Bonnie even look at each other for 3 seconds they claim its eye sex which is such bullshit. And its like they can't grasp the fact the they hate each other. And they always get mad when Damon doesn't act like he cares about Bonnie or her magic problems and I just want to be like are you serious? Damon doesn't care about Bonnie, how hard is that to get? They act like Bamon is some big love story when they've had barely any screen time. The main reason I hate Bamon is cause of the fans. And I hate when they say we're threatened. It srsly makes me laugh. Cause we would be jealous of their non-existent ship. Its just frustrating when they act like Bamon is happening when they are so non-existent that I actually feel bad for them. Ugh so annoying. Thats all I got for now. I'll probably be back.
Oh and when they say that Bonnie stands up to Damon while Elena doesn't is just laughable. Bonnie has basically admitted to being afraid of Damon while Elena isn't. Its actually kinda funny, they claim to love and understand Bonnie yet they don't seem to understand how OOC it would be for her.

I just HATE Bamon. Just because of the way the fans act I don't want any kind of interaction between them. And honestly, let's be real, Bamon is not happening. And they hate DE fans for liking Beremy claiming its just because of Bamon. Give me a break, stop thinking so highly of yourselves. We can like whatever ship we want whether it includes Bonnie or not.

Damon loves Elena. That fact has been made clear time and time again. By Damon and Ian. So if you're still denying it then your just delusional.
Every single point we make about Bamon/Bamon fans is so very true. I always try to avoid being biased, but none of us are over exaggerating AT ALL. Which is pretty sad.

It just amazes me how hardcore Bamon fans can even enjoy watching the show at all, when all they get is Bonnie looking at her phone and announcing "it's Damon" who is calling her lmao! Fans even commented on that saying she was excited he'd called, and that there must be something between them because she has his number...

He was calling her to use her for a spell.
Every single person, from Caroline to Jeremy, to Damon and Alaric (after whom Damon killed) have each others numbers....

They seriously need to open their eyes, watch DE scenes and admit to themselves that no amount of manips they come up with will ever make their non-existent ship happen. End of story.
What I really hate is when people are so certain that DE aren't going to happen. I mean, sure, you don't have to like DE but you're pretty stupid if you don't think they are going to happen after all the promotion they get.
laugh
@DelenaLover the hate line is definately for DE when KW is the one that said it refers to DE in an interview lmao. But whatever makes people sleep at night lmao XD
laugh
Damon obviously cares for Caroline. Does it means he's in love with her too? Lmao!
@ Katie, I know exactly what you mean about fans believing DE will never happen.

Do they really think Stelena will carry on for the next 3, 4, maybe 5 seasons without ANY Delena? Even they would get bored eventually! And if they think Damon's love for Elena will fizzle out and he'll toddle over to Bonnie, then they're too far gone to be made sane once again. (if they ever were)

laugh
Haha! You know something else that's hilarious?! People are like, this love triangle needs to finish so Bamon happens like they are assuming that if it was to end in the running of the show, SE are end game. Pretty presumptious isn't it?! Lol!
The D/E/S triangle obviously won't be over till the end of the series and if people are thinking otherwise then they are way off. Its so annoying. And I remember once they got all excited in 2x11 when Damon was at Elena's house and he asked where Bonnie was. They were like its so funny how a DE scene turned into a DB scene. Oh my god he said her name he must love her! I remember one fan saying his voice sounded softer when he said her name. I died laughing. It just makes you look pathetic when you rave about something that isn't there at all or try to put alternate meaning behind something that does not have anything to do with your ship.
angry
Everytime I remember that DB fans exist, I give up on humanity. What pisses me off soooooooo much is that THEY USE OUR SCENES TO MAKE MANIPS AND THEN THEY CALL THEIR COUPLE *epic* USING OUR SCENES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT'S OUR SCENES IF YOU THINK DE DON'T HAVE CHEMISTRY THEN FUCK OFF AND DON'T USE OUR SCENES. nutshells *facepalm*
^ DAMN RIGHT!!! lol

I'd love to ask them that; why they use DE scenes as manips if they think they're pathetic. Double standards much!?

Heck Damon is in love with Elena, yet we don't go around saying "omg Elena mentioned Damon, she lurrrves him!" We're not under false pretenses, we know Elena doesn't love him but we know she cares. We accept she is with Stefan and probably won't be with Damon until she leaves Stefan. But ohhhh no, Bamon fans totally ignore the fact Bonnie is eager to be with Jeremy and that Damon loves Elena to the point where it hurts him enough to cry, knowing he can't have her.

If they think Damon will ever, EVER feel that way with Bonnie then they are gravely mistaken. I kinda envy their patience even though it's a pointless venture of theirs, hahaha!
LOL. It would be okay if they used our scenes and admit why they used them.but they don't. Forexample The I love you scene. Someone made a Bamon manip and one fan commented "Damon doesn't even look at Elena like that". THIS, is when i realised that some DB fans have a missing brain cell. Sad but true.
"Damon doesn't even look at Elena like that"

OMG! That is the saddest thing I have ever heard. Who the hell do they think he's looking at in the ORIGINAL SCENE? Wow. There's denial, than there's just plain stupidity.
... I can't even justify such an idiotic response with an answer. I mean... wow.

But Bamon aside..... is anyone else super, freakin' excited to see Klaus!!!??? He's not even had a scene yet and I'm already crushing on him LOL!

I swear to God if he and Damon have a fight scene I'm gonna be having some serious heart palpitations over here...and if Elijah were there? I think I may just die of serious Badass Vampire overload!!!!
@Anna Klaus better be good, cuz he has too more badass than Elijah and Damon so I hope the actor is really good because Klaus is overrated so....

Also, i wish i could give you the link to that bamon manip...can't remember,i try to block such BS out of my memory.
^ I've got my hopes pretty damn high for Klaus. I keep looking at Joseph Morgan's picture (currently trying to find clips of him on youtube) and he looks really cute, completely the opposite of menacing and evil. I thought he'd have a harsher look to him. Like to me, Elijah looked like someone who had the charisma of a character who'd be around a very, very long time.

What i think the writers are doing with Klaus, is making him pretty unassuming. He could walk into The Grill and no one would suspect a thing, which makes it brilliant. He has the cute, boy next door look and I bet when he snaps and turns into a cold, blooded killer it will be awesome.

Evil on a cute face - very clever!
i think klaus should have been played by jonahtan ryes meyers!!!!
^lmao I wish :P

Back to ranting...

GAHHH it annoys me when people say DB have the same amount of fans as DE but they aren't as "loud". No, it's because there isn't as many...DUH. It's called being delusional.
haha, its soo funny when they play the "loud" card. Is having over 4000 fans on fanpop being loud?? Is winning most polls being loud?? ALso when they say that we have alot of time on our hands that's why we win every poll, haha
And then they say that we bullshit when we say DE is majority of TVD fanbase. They claim SE and DB have a larger fanbase. Like are you serious? Then explain to me why we have more fans than both clubs combined and why we always win polls and why we are always on those lists for best couples.
The thing is we are 100% devoted to our ship. We love/support them EVERY.STEP.OF.THE.WAY. Maybe that is what they mean by *loud*.

I told my mom (she's a hardcore SE) that there are some people that ship Bamon and her reply was "psfttt...Really, that's impossible. When I asked my friend,(SE shipper too)if she sees Bamon happening in the future she said "No,they'll lose alot of fans". And my guy friend, haha he loves TVD and Katherine he hates Bamon with a passion..

So, the casual viewers of TVD are unaware of Bamon and think it doesn't make sense (random).
If this ship happens then TVD is in big trouble.
Firstly, Kat and Ian have zero chemistry both off and on screen. I don't think they can pull off a relationship on screen.

Secondly, What is their relationship gonna be based on?? I mean SE is "they awakened each other" and DE "they have an understanding and never give up on each other" What do Bamon have that's so special and needs to be explored???

Also, Damon's love for Kat was sooo selfish, it turned him into this monster that he hates but he carried it for ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY FIVE YEARS now his love for Elena is selfless and has made him this better man, so how long do you think he's gonna love her? I am thinking Forever!! No turning back. Damon falling for Bonnie will be OOC for him....it won't be OMG DAMON IN LOVE. It'll be normal, the character Damon will lose meaning. I HATE IT! HATE! HATE IT!

KW and JP better think long and hard before the start anything with Bamon.
LMFAOROFL @ bamon thinking they have more fans then us!
*shakes head* pathetic
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना galato said…
ha ha ^^ okay, where's the hint for Bamon in TVD? :) Wishful thinking ... but if it's make fun ... why not? XD
For me, there are just two ways, why Damon wants to be good with Bonnie:
First - she's a Bennett witch. Damon thinks, he has to be good with her otherwise she will hurt him (because Bonnie really doesn't like him).
Second - Bonnie is Elenas best friend. Of course Damon doesn't want to make Bonnie angry, because that will make Elena angry. Or something like that.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NateHeartSerena said…
Ugh drives me nuts! We have more fans than SE and DB combined and half of those fans cross over. Plenty of the SE fans are also DB fans so it's still just the one fan. And here DE is with more fans than both still!

I've also mentioned Bamon to my casual viewer friends. They looked at me like I was crazy....