Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 3418

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DelenaLover said…
I'm going to be honest through out most of the episode I was annoyed with the amount of Bamon scenes. But Damon's I'll always choose you made that all go away.

And also the amount of Damon hate right now is crazy. I don't understand why people are surprised that he would put Elena's life above everyone else's?

And what I don't get above everything else is no one is hating Bonnie for willing to die for Elena but Damon being okay with it is so horrible?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tellymaster said…
People just hate the fact that he's in love with Elena. They will hate on him because they know that Damon doesn't love or will ever love Bonnie.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना katie15 said…
laugh
I love that when Elena said it was ALWAYS going to be Stefan that wasn't foreshadowing for it totally is when it comes to the amazing Bamon! *sarcasm* LMFAO
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
God it totally annoys me! Why the hell wasn't it "words" when Elena said that about Stefan?! Why is it only "words" when Damon says it?! DE better be end game to shut them up lol!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना iceprincess7492 said…
zzz
ugh.... look at this: "Ian and Kat are secretly doing it. boyfriend or no boyfriend for Kat..." can someone explain what this is s'posed to mean??? Does it suggest what i think it does?? i'm just so tired of it all... i wanna always facepalm when i see such ridiculous things....
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना vivalavida said…
ROFLMAOOOO! Okay seriously, this girl is freaking crazy. A perfect example of a fan who wants so bad that the actors that she likes, have to be a couple in real life. Really I don't get why people are so insane. I've already said that, to me, this girl really doesn't have a life and is such an arrogant (sorry for if I sound rude, but it's just what I think). But that, this is..omg I can't even..insane-obsessive much?!?

Just rewatched the Bamon dance scene. I swear that Ian and Kat are secretly doing it. Boyfriend or no boyfriend for Kat. O.o
add comment.

Holy mother crap, Kat is already dating someone, and IAN IS DATING NINA. Yeah, I know that for a lot of SE/DB fans it sounds just a stupid rumor invented by DE fans, but I'm sorry dear trolls. We're not like you. I'm following Ian/Nina since the very start and I know very much to KNOW that they are a couple. Point.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना deluv said…
laugh
That girl is on something...lmao!!!!! So delusional it hurts. I'm gonna laugh at their faces cuz they keep deluding themselves when the writers are trying to show them that Bamon will never happen.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना VampirD said…
Eww they are so not doing it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना JanaP said…
What´s that of all that hate for Damon and DE about his that he would let Bonnie die. That doesn´t surprise me. It doesn´t make him selfish, if he just wanted Elena for himself to be happy, why he´s okay that she hate him? I don´t want that Damon would be like 50 50 about her life and the life of her friends. Yeah she loves her friends, but why is he supposed to be that selfish just because he said the truth that he would let Bonnie die so that Elena is save. Maybe I am selfish also, but if I had a choise my husband or his best friend, it´s clear to me who I choose. Will never believe in heros like Buffy who could kill the man she loves for the world. I remember how my husband watched Buffy killing Angel for the world, he said: that is so not true that she would kill the man she loves. Maybe I and my husband are selfish, but please which human being is completely selfless, seems like a fairy tale, that is very boring. I am just really pissed how people can not understand thats not real life and the moral isn´t the same for fiction: like Elena is a whore if she loves both brothers, or Damon kills her brother (get over it, he didn´t stay dead, the writers just wanted drama- without it shows would be boring)... Now that Damon would die himself for Elena also doesn´t fit with: Damon just care about his happyness. Please which happeness they are talkig about? He didn´t get the girl, but he can´t imagine the world wothout Elena in it, she´s gone, then he will be gone too and clearly he will not care if the other life, when Elena is the one he loves. Now we could also call Jeremy selfish, because he was not willing to sacrifice his girlfriend for his sister AND he clearly also doesn´t care that Bonnie don´t want Elena to die- But once again peole choose to see only that Damon is selfish.
^ I agree, atleast Damon made it loud and clear and tbh i wasn't suprised when he said it cuz i know Damon would do anything for Elena. Damon isn't selfish in anyway ofcourse if Bonnie was dying he'd save her but if he was to choose b/w the two of them he's let Bonnie die and anything in their right mind should understand that.

I think they're pissed cuz they think Damon loves Bonnie too when he doesn't
But there are even DE Fans who didn´t like what he said, like Damon wouldn´t care for her feelings. I think they understood that sceene totally false. Because no way would Elena react like she did, if she thought he doesn´t care for her feelings.
I think they didn't understand the scene...but whatever. I know lots of DE fans understood it so those few will come round.

What's so horrible about the scene?? is it cuz Damon didn't lie about it and said it out loud?? Cuz even those DE fans know that if Damon was to choose b/w B amd E he'd always choose E so i don't get why people are so...so..(insert word)
So my first rant that's unrelated to DE/TVD.

WHY WHY WHY do A Levels have to be so freaking hard and stressful? The amount of studying I have to do is ridiculous. Lol.
@Katie I'm revising for my GCSE's...oh wait i can't So Addicted to TVD!!! Seriously i'm gonna fail my exams its not even funny. This obssesion is too much
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Anna_JH said…
hmmm
Just seen several Bamon comments say something like this "it was the first episode of TVD i'd watched since History Repeating where I didn't skip through it to avoid DE scenes..."

... no wonder they can't see our perspective if they're not willing to even watch Delena! How can they argue against us when clearly, with the amount of scenes they're skipping, it's impossible for them to understand Delena's relationship or even TVD as a whole for that matter!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना delenasalvatore said…
You know what's hilarious though? The writers basically killed the Bamon dream by having Damon say that if it came down to Elena and Bonnie, he would happily let Bonnie die. LET her DIE, for crying out loud! As in, he would be glad about it, as long as Elena lived! And they STILL refuse to admit that their ship is going down...down...down. Who are they kidding? Their ship is dead. The writers killed it. And they don't even know!!
I assume they choosed to skip that sceene or switched the names in that sceene...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Roxxi_luv_Vamps said…
hmmm
Is it just me, or did was Stefan REALLY annoyin in "The Last Song". I mean come on! Did he seriously have to go off and BLAB (using Damon's words) To Elena?! And through-out the whole Episode, i felt like he was just... There. Not Very important at all. And that freaking annoyed me! Exspecially when He was there when Elena Slapped Damon. When it showed his expression I was like "FUCK! Go Away!!!! >:|"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना traceypharm said…
tongue
Damon only refered to Bonnie as "the witch" Bamon never existed and never will. Books and Show.
My God is really insane how much DB fans try to mess up with the last episode, and say that was a DB centric one. For them, every single scene between DE is something to going on building-up DB. ARE WE JOKING GUYS? THAT'S FREAKING CRAZY! Those people clearly don't have a life, they're so frustrating and pathetic. They just can't accept the real facts. Damon LOVES ELENA. And it will always be, fucking deal with it. And enough with the story that he's obsessed with her because she looks like Katherine..what an excuse they have found! That's the best they can say. What about Stefan then? He followed Elena just because she looked like Katherine, and after he knew Elena, he felt in love with her. Same story for Damon. So why the hell they're playing the blind ones?! Cocky much uh.

Plus, I found really an insult how much they try to convert Delena scenes in Bamon ones. Like, every speech that Damon and Elena have, is an inner journey for Damon falling for Bonnie?! Like seriously people you're SICK. Are we watching the same show? This shows how much they don't understand about it, and especially how much they invent things.
And those bunch of articles? Everytime that DB share a scene, they open the same sad article. FOR GOD'S SAKE. They're obsessed with us and DE, they feel to compete with us everytime. Every article is a novel holy crap, what a bore ugh! I opened the last one for curiosity but immediatly closed..really, there's the same crap everytime and is fucking annoying. That girl anyway, she scares me. She's here, all the time. She only can open articles anti-DE or DE fans, she's obsessive and rude. SERIOUSLY HONEY, GET A LIFE. I have had enough of all the insults that we get, when Bamon trolls come to this spot trolling around. WTF?! And we're supposed to be the crazy ones?!

And btw, the most funny but at the same time annoying thing is their arrogance. My god, they think it's all on them. Deal with the fact that writers don't give a shit about your precious DB, insane much? Damon said: "I WILL ALWAYS.. CHOOSE. YOU.. It's Elena guys, it's always gonna be Elena NO MATTER WHAT. So stop being so delusional and rude, Bonnie loves Jeremy and they're very cute and nice together, and Damon is just at the beginning of his love for Elena. Point. DB trolls you have to stop to focus so much on DE, damn how many things they invent and try to cover. It pisses me off because it's so more easy for them to create their own sort of fanfic on TVD instead of open their blind eyes, but at the same time I feel ashemed for them because clearly they don't know what to say and are so desperate. They're keeping opening articles against us just because they're insecure, that's it.

^ Oh, and sorry if I have being a little rude using some words but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! ;P
@viva I agree, why do they feel the need to convert every DE scene and say its foreshadowing Bamon??!?! You know, there's this fan that quit shipping Bamon and she basically said that "I'm tired of pretending that every scene is foreshadowing Bamon, cuz its not, its Delena's build up" . And ofcourse one of them called her stupid and immature!! YEAH!! Truth is she saw the truth. Most of them are in denial i hope the writers keep giving them slaps in the faces till they understand that Damon doesn't love Bonnie. And I think that's what the writers are doing...Because when it comes to Elena, atleast they give us hints that he belongs somewhere in her heart e.g "Is that before he kills everyone i care about Including the two of you And when Elena puts Damon and Stefan on the same page when it comes to safety e.g When she told John "Why should I trust you after everything you've done to Stefan and Damon" See, the writers give us these hints for a reason. And what hints have they given to Bamon fans?? "She can our secret weapon" and "I'd gladly let Bonnie die" Notice the difference...i guess that's build up to them. *shrugs* Damon will always choose Elena What more proof do they want??

And when they say Damon is obssesed with Elena i just sit there and LOL. Because its ridiculous, He gave her up to be with another man, he puts her happiness before his own. How is that an obssesion?? I'm starting to think they don't know he difference b/w Loving someone UNCONDITIONALLY and being obssesed with someone.

They also said that Damon would kill Elena to save Katherine earlier in season 1 and so he might change his mind and that Bamon fan who quit said an interesting point which "Atleast he wasn't willing to let her die, he was going to turn her..."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना onlylove2 said…
Well this is isn't really a rant but I'll put it here anyway. Was it me or were the Bamon scenes in this episode incredibly forced and out of character? I mean I'm a DE fan who usually enjoys DB scenes, mostly because I liked the animosity they had toward each other. But this episode their interactions seemed incredibly forced to me and some of the scenes were so OOC for both Damon and Bonnie, that is became painfully obvious that the writers were trying to throw Bamon fans a bone after a long drought or something. I usually like when they interact but if the writers are going to continue to throw in random scenes that are not true to the characters just to please fans I may just change my stance on them. The dynamic between them just doesn't feel the same anymore. I feel like they tried too hard to sell the chemistry and because of this it FAILED big time. Like there's a scene when she's *dead* and he strokes her cheek. WTF! Damon would never do that. And also the scene where she's smiling at him from across the room? Another WTF moment! And the worse part about this is after the writers probably got Bamon shipper's hopes up they go and crush them with the "If it comes down to you and the witch, I will gladly let Bonnie die" Ugh okay writers what was the point of all those random OOC Bamon scenes earlier in the episode. IDK they just ruined their dynamic for me. Now when I see them in scenes together I will automatically associate them with these random scenes. Yeahhh.. Didn't enjoy that at all.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना smackyy said…
angry
I see a lot of Bamon related rants so I gues I'm not the only one who's annoyed. Seriously I can't stand Bamon fans they're just crazy and see things which aren't there at all. I mean us DE shippers get called DElusional and crazy but have these people ever read what Bamon fans say about their 'ship'. Now THAT is delusional!!

Most of the scenes btw Bonnie and Damon are basically about Elena, that's the one and only thing they have in common their mutual love for Elena. All fo this sudden Damon hatred because he's gladly let Bonnie die and I'm confused because last time I checked Bonnie and Damon barely tolerated one another so how is this shocking. Back in 2x02 Bonnie SET DAMON ON FREAKIN' FIRE FOR NO REASON OTHER TAHN BEING PISSED OFF!!!! and since then their relationship hasn't really changed that much. I'm sure that Bonnie would also gladly let Damon die if came to him and Elena. In fact I don't y
think that Damon ranks all that high on Bonnie's list of loved ones Stefan probabaly ranks a bit higher.
I just really needed to vent because Bamon and Bonnie all the Bonnie fans have really been pissing me off lately.. I'm of to bed dream happy Delena dreams...
@onlyluv2 I really agree with the writers throwing a bone to Bamon fans. I think the scenes were misleading. They can not be afraid to piss off people, in fact, Julie mentioned in an interview that in an upcoming episode, (Last Dance) they were going to piss off a huge fanbase. Still, they gave those fans a little hope. When they are dancing, he asks if she is still sure she wants to do this FOR ELENA, she says yes, to which he replies firmly GOOD. Does he ask her how she is feeling personally as he does to Elena? Does he comfort her with words that indicate that he is worried about her safety? No, he wants to be 100% sure that she is still willing to do this. They cannot afford to waste her power. Plans changed because of Klaus possessing Alaric, so she had to fake her death. And about the closing of the eyes and the stroking of her cheek, I did not like that either, but the writers wanted us to think that Bonnie was dead and Damon was sorry that she died. The ending put everything into its proper perspective, but I thought those scenes with Bonnie were unnecessary.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lizzie_jo5 said…
smile
@traceypharm I believe Damon acted the way he acted when Bonnie was "dead" in case AlarKlaus was still hiding in the shadows! Thats what you do when a person dies dont you? If AlarKlaus was still there and Damon didnt do that then AlarKlaus wouldn;t have bought it
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना epicdelena4ever said…
I love how bamons say we start all the shipping wars when there wall is about how much they hate delena.....
Yep. I totally agree lizzi_jo5.
sick
Another thing that really bugs me about Bamon fans their hatred of Elena. I see some of them calling her a 'Mary Sue' and saying that she's dull and that Nina isn't a good actress.
I may hate Bamon and I don't love Bonnie but at least I don't have to bash Bonnie in order to make a pro-Delena argument.
Newsflash Bamon fans calling a Elena a 'Mary Sue' is an insult to the writers because they're the ones in charge of character development.
Now they even bash Nina, very nice of them...
^^^I was reading an argument about how Ian/Kat have better chemistry than Nian and that even in scenes were Nina plays Katherine their chemistry is overated. Another person said that Ian has chemistry with anyone except Nina. I dunno it soudnded like Nina bashing to me.
Quess that´s why Nina and Ian spend all heir time together even behind the sceenes during hiatus. Comon if you don´t like DE, you can´t deny that there is something between Nina and Ian.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DelenaLover said…
WOW. Hate DE if you want but don't even try to deny the amazing chemistry Ian/Nina have. Thats just pathetic when its so obvious.
wink
Exactly! As much as I hate to admit it, I do think Kat Graham and Ian have some chemistry in their scenes. Ian has chemisry with everyone!!! But its not the same type or as intense as Nian chemistry.
Also Nian are very good friends (maybe more) and you see them together behind the scenes all the time. When does he ever hang out with Kat?
^ I never see ian with kat. EVER.
I am sorry, but I just can not understand people that still doubt that they are together. They are seen everywhere together, on-set and off-set. And it's always the two of them together. Occasionally other cast/crew will be there, but Ian and Nina are always together. Having dinner together with an old friend of Ian's. Going to a movie premiere together. Getting contacts together. Seen walking arm and arm together. In Idado on Christmas together, plus Valentine's Day. At LAX together with matching rings. Now, brunching together.
And I'm saying that because I'm followeing them since the very beginning, so I know what I'm saying, I'm not freaking out and shoot crazy things. At all. Let me be clear about that.

I'm sorry, but I just do not get it. They are celebrities, celebrities often do not admit their relationships because it keeps focus off of said relationship and that way they don't feel pressured by reporters, pappz, fans, etc. They are clearly, obviously a couple, but as celebrities they are just keeping quiet about it to keep the relationship out of the press as much as possible.

I see pratically all the DB fans trying so hard to disguise it, and it's really annoying. BECAUSE IAN AND KATERINA ARE NOT DAMON AND BONNIE. And it's also quite frustrating how much they bash Nian saying that they don't have chemistry at all, but saying that Ian/Katerina have a unique chemistry and they're totally screwing. Sorry but this is very desperate and sad of them. There are really NO bases for telling that, they're clearly normal friends who work together. WTF..now they're screweing just because they shared a couple of scenes together?! Insane much?
ROFLMFAO.

Damon to Elena in 2.18: "If it comes down to you and the witch again, I will gladly let Bonnie die. I will always choose you."

Damon to Elena in the future: "When it comes down to my ultimate happiness at the end of it all, it's always going to be Bonnie."

Damon to Bonnie in the future: "If it ever came down to you and Elena and who I would sacrifice my life for, there would be no question about it. It will always be YOU."

DESPERATE MUCH?!?
^I completly agree....DB fans are pathetic in both cases. They turn EVERYTHING into something its NOT and it pisses me off honestly. Like then saying that damon saying he would gladly let bonnie die is just his way of hiding his feelings for her and its there build up???? WTF? they are trying to make it seem like just cause they had a scene together that the writers are gonna get them together?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TVD_Lover said…
angry
Dear...GOSH...why does this frustrate me so much?! GUH- *Elena-like slap* it just angers me! (Not to the point of violence, hahahaha, but still!) I just...I...WHAT THE HELL?! Like...this is BEYOND insane.
heart
We just have to ignore them like they don't exist, just like their own ship which does not exist. I am sorry that sounds so bad, but I have decided to free my heart of any anger they stir up and am determined to rejoice in the beauty of Delena and the epic love that IS their future. Because they ARE MEANT TO BE and the writers will make that happen. I believe that with all of my heart.
WHY is it that when Elena has something with Damon she´s a whore/slut because she´s with Stefan, but Bonnie is not when she´s in a realationship with Jeremy.
@JanaP PREACH HONEY!!! PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN WONDERING THE SAMETHING
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ozzieroney said…
angry
read a quote of a db fan comparing bonnie death scene to the scene in 1x03 where damon strokes elenas cheek.
this really angured me.
that is bascially my fav DE scene and now their compaing it to a DB one saying 'its the start of their bulid up'
just no.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
So alot of people have been saying that Damons love for Elena is so selfish because he considers Elena's feeling 'collateral damage' and Stefan is willing to protect everyone she loves and yada yada yada. What the hell??? How could his love for her be so selfish if he did the most selfless act i've ever witnessed on tv??? I mean come on he's even willing to let her hate him, if it means protecting her. How desperate could some fans get?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना painteddollface said…
angry
Damon NEVER tried to rape Elena. This is getting ridiculous.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TVD_Lover said…
angry
^ DEAR GOD, YOU BAMON IDIOTS, HE PULLED THE F*CK AWAY WHEN SHE SAID NO. HE TRIED TO MAKE A POINT ABOUT HER CARING ABOUT HIM, ABOUT THEIR CONNECTION. BUT SHE SAID NO, AND HE GAVE UP.
GET. OVER. YOUR. BAMON. SELVES. WHOEVER THE F*CK KEEPS SAYING THAT DAMON WAS TRYING TO RAPE HER IS GOING TO GET A HEART-RIP. I SWEAR.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tellymaster said…
angry
Ugh! Seriously. What is wrong with these people? I know saying this goes against everything I believe in, but don't they have common sense?

I find it funny when I read things they say. Their reasonings for Bamon make absolutely no sense to me. They say they would work well because Bonnie "challenges" him. And Elena doesn't? Has she or has she not stood up to him, argued with him, and slapped him multiple times in this show?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lizzie_jo5 said…
angry
I've managed to make myself angry again:(
I;ve realized Stelena will be having their whatever romantic picnic together while Damon will be drinking his sorrows away in a Bar:( with only Alaric or AlarKlaus by his side:(
omfg are they pulling the rape thing out AGAIN?!!!!!!!! oh good lord. idiots.
If Damon is a man who can rape a woman, why in the hell do they want their favourite character Bonnie with such a monster to be together? Also funny, why some fans claim that it´s so wrong for Elena to be with Damon because he don´t care for the life of her friends and family, but in the same time exact the same people want Bonnie with him. But Bonnie is that one friend he would have gladly died. So I don´t see the point in that to say DB are better then DE. Everything they say don´t make sense!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Anna_JH said…
Eugh anything Bamon fans say Bonnie does for Damon, Elena has done it a million times over. Whatever they think they've had, DE have had it on a completely different scale. They really scrape the barrel for reasons as to why their ship is amazing. It's laughable.

I mean for goodness sake, it sounds like most don't even watch a full episode because they skip DE scenes... how the fuck can they possibly follow the story? PATHETIC!

Oh and considering this is the rant thread, i'm gonna let a personal rant out...... BOYS ARE COMPLETE DICKS!!!!..... lol sorry, having boy-related issues and I hate them all as much as Bamon right now lol!