Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 3418

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना vivalavida said…
@DelenaLover - THIS. I tryied, I really did. But I just CAN'T get their insane way of thinking, creating a TVD world of their own. Especially about TV show, considering that they have nothing to talk about of show Bamon.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Damonlover said…
meh
So Damon will be the one once again that brings the shit down so everbody hates him again. I'm tierd of it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tellymaster said…
hmmm
So, I agree with the comments above. Most Bamon fans confuse me. I saw at least three articles purely on how much they hate Delena fans. They say that we hate on their ship all the time. They say that they can't see any connection whatsoever and absolutely detest that we can't see the "amazing Bamon connection." I'm sorry. What? At least we don't go writing articles about why we hate Bamon, it's fans, and just about everything about them. Points awarded to Bamon fans for contradicting themselves.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना epicdelena4ever said…
@nateheartserena.....LMFAO! the bro/sis excuse again??? so pathetic and emberassing that it's the only thing they can come up with for a reason that DE can't be together. I mean seriosuly they have to resort to that? such losers. Im pretty sure they are mental. Of course they would say that i mean what else can they say when they have all this free time becasue they have nothing to talk about with there so called ship.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना onlylove2 said…
Originally Posted By: Delenasalvatore

"Having briefly perused the Bamon spot out of curiosity, I can say without exaggeration that it is a scary place. I know that one or two DE fans also ship Bamon, but how they can spend any length of time on the Bamon spot beats me. It is SCARY. All their popular content is just spouting hatred at DE and Beremy, and various rants at why they shouldn't be together. They don't have anything nice or positive to say except for stuff aimed at their fandom. Even their fanpicks are biased. One I looked at was what BD fans main reason against Delena was. I looked at it to see if I could get a better perspective. But when I looked at it I was shocked! The list of picks went on and on. And the majority of fans chose 'all of the above'. How can that be a 'main reason'??! I know that shipper rivalry is common-place, but it seems to me that most of their fandom is based on bitterness, jealousy, undisguised anger and resentment at DE. "

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_

I think you hit the nail right on the head. I have visited almost all the other shipper spots for this fandom and other fandoms as well and the Bamon spot has to be the worse I've seen. I know that there will always be shipper wars and shippers will talk smack about the opposing ships and all that. But I've never seen a fan spot with so much hatred and resentment towards a group of people and you are so right about it being about nothing bitterness, hatred and jealousy and it's just ridiculous. Do they even talk about Bamon on their spot? Because all I saw was DE bashing on over there. Now keep in mind I expected there to be bashing because let's be honest, we're not perfect over here either, there are times where people on this spot talk about the opposing ship. But sheesh!, it doesn't take over the whole damn spot! And that's the case over there, there is hardly any Bamon love being spread just irrational hate toward DE and their fans. I'll be honest I'm a pretty open minded individual and even though many DE fans hate SE, I actually have a soft spot for them at times, and I was even willing to keep an open mind when it comes to Bamon. But the thing that really turns me off to them, is not really the characters or their interactions on the show, it's the FANS!!! And I have spoken to many other fans that feel the exact same way. Bamon on the show, doesn't irritate me, I've actually enjoyed some of the scenes they were in, but I never saw it as romantic in any sense, and when their fans act the way they do, it just turns me off to them completely. I wouldn't be able being part of a fandom that seems so bitter and hateful! Not to mention I can't even begin to understand why they are so passionate about something that shows no signs of actually existing. What are the REAL reasons they ship Bamon? Is it because most of them are Bonnie/Katerina Graham stans that just want her with the most liked male character on the show? And not to mention I can never understand why they never pass up an opportunity to bash Damon, and yet the person they want him with is their precious Bonnie. Now honestly I am actually quite a Bonnie fan and I will always be, I don't let her other fans turn me off to her character, but I would never put her in a relationship with Damon, their personalities just clash and all in the wrong ways. Bonnie is good with someone like Jeremy ( though I wish they would have gotten the proper build up). He's sweet and caring and he's always looking out for her best interest. It's funny Bonnie fans would rant against Jeremy when he's pretty much the only male character that treats her right. Shouldn't they be happy about this? This just further proves to me that many Bonnie fans just crave the attention that DE get and they think that if Bonnie is paired with Damon (everyone's favorite) then she'll be the talk of the show. IDK I can't even begin to make sense of it. That's why after that time, I never visited their spot ever again.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NateHeartSerena said…
I've actually enjoyed some of the scenes they were in, but I never saw it as romantic in any sense, and when their fans act the way they do, it just turns me off to them completely.

Couldn't agree more with your statement here. At one point I was like 'oh it's funny how these two butt heads' I NEVER saw anything romantic but I was willingly for them to have a tenative friendship. But now, NO WAY. They can't even stand in the same room without BD fans proclaiming how epic they are.
Seriously. Standing next to someone while she does a spell does not equal love or epicness or soulmates or eye sex.

On a lighter note:
I was checking out some Youtube vids. Some interesting stats.

I searched Bonnie/Damon- 9,490 results
I searched Damon/Elena- 33, 700 results

I think those results speak for themsevles.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना iceprincess7492 said…
^ love those stats!!!! It juss shows MORE proof that Delena have a real boyfriend/girlfriend relationship that can develop unlike some others who say that they're more like brother/sister... i nearly facepalmed when i read that, i was like... "WTF?" its just so sad an attempt to degrade Delena by coming up with the weirdest explanations possible as to why their chemistry, eye-sex and interaction doesn't exist!

It most definitely exists and not just to a tiny extent, but its something that has been developing since s1... Damon saving Elena, taking her to Atlanta, Elena saving him, the MMF dance, the founder's day epi, the ILU scene... oh! and i doubt if Damon felt any "brotherly" feelings for Elena he wouldn't have said he loves her in a way that most definitely doesn't sound like an "i love you" from brother to sister.... plus the 10th epi, 13th and now... The Last Dance is gonna be filled with Delena!!!!
Couldn't agree more @onlylove2. You made complitely the right point. For THAT, I just can't stand those bunch of idiots. For their arrogance and resentement. They just open articles about us, DE and why DE sucks and all this crap. I mean seriously? If you ship so much your fucking couple, then talk about it and stop shoot crap on us. Poor people. They're clearly envy and have too much hate for us. And consider that usually, DB & SE fans are ally and we have to stand even their insults. But who cares, we're a solid and loyal ship and that's enough for me. ;)

And it's quite funny how they say that DE scenes are insignificant and ugly, when they do manips go-go with their scenes..
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना delenasalvatore said…
I don't want to make it seem like I'm on here a lot, but this person on YouTube really aggravated me, and now I need to vent.

Them: According to the book DE will never be together

Me: have you even read the books? Elena is seriously attracted to Damon, they kiss and exchange blood lots of times, and at the end of the most recent book, 'Midnight', it's revealed Damon has only ever loved Elena, and she loves him too. She can't imagine a world without him. DE were LJ Smith's preferred couple, but her publishers wanted a Stelena ending, and fired her.

Them: no you added thst in yourself
in the book it never mentioned that elena loves damon to the extent that she does stefan
sure she may "like" him in a way but its just not going to happen
at the same time the author said that
she wants elena and stefan to be together because she wants to go with her "feeling" and that "the delena fanbase have to understand that damon is supposed to be the badboy in book, not the main character"

Me:(Quoting from 'Midnight') "Nothing was real. She could not imagine a universe no matter how many dimensions there were, without a Damon in it, There was no world for her if there was no Damon."
Sounds like she loves him to me.

Them:so what
i could be that dependent on a person
i am that depended on a lot of people that without them i cant imagine my life
but i dont love them, its just friendship

Me:If Damon isn't a main character, why did LJ write 2 books that were more about Damon than Stefan? What does being a 'bad boy' have to do with it? Sure, Elena loves Stefan, but further on in the series, she loves Damon too. Anyhow, the tv show is following a different path, so there's no knowing what will happen.

Them:im not the one that said that, she did
the author of the books in the first place
i personally couldn't really care less if damon and elena end up being together
but judging by whats happening it sounds hardly possible
no the show isnt necessarily following the book but imagine how the plot would have to be changed to make elena seem like she loved damon...it would literally have to change every single event in the show to the point where it isnt even "vampire diaries"

Me:You sound very opposed for someone who claims not to care if they end up together. LJ confirmed that she was fired for wanting a DE endgame. I respect your opinions, but I don't understand why you can't admit that Elena loves Damon as well as Stefan. I'm not sure if you've read the books, but I have, and the show wouldn't have to change everything. It's a love triangle, and it's in the books.

Them:Not at all
i really really dont care
its just a show..its a fantasy
it really doesnt effect my life in anyway other than simple entertainment
i just dont understand why people keep expecting things that would contradict what seems to be an obvious plot
and if damon ends up being with elena...its just so cliche and bland
especially since he entire series was building up on the relationship of stefan not damon
damon is a jealous good kid gone bad, his persona is overplayed

This person has clearly NEVER read the books, HATES Damon, (something which is made much clearer in another comment, arguing that Damon should join Klaus, and calling him 'predictable'), hates DE, thinks Elena should marry Stefan, and hates the love triangle. And they still maintain that they don't care one way or the other if DE end up together. At the very least, they could have the guts to own up to their hatred for DE. And use proper sentences.

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना traceypharm said…
kiss
Mentioning the books...I wonder if people may have forgotten what L.J. wrote in "The Awakening," the first book.
Bonnie mentioned to Elena that her grandmother once told her about 'dumb suppers.' "...the way to find out who you're going to marry." (Pg. 174-177) "My mother saw my father's image when she tried it, and a month later they were married."
Following Bonnie's instructions, she had set the big black walnut table with one plate, one glass, and one set of silverware, all the time not saying a word. Then she had lit a single candle in a candleholder in the center of the table, and positioned herself behind the chair with the place setting.
According to Bonnie, on the stroke of midnight she was supposed to pull the chair back and invite her future husband in. At that point, the candle would blow out and she would see a ghostly figure in the chair.
(Elena) Oh, this was silly. Maybe she wouldn't say the words...but when the clock started to toll out the hour, she heard herself speaking. "Come in," she said self-consciously to the empty room, drawing out the chair, "Come in, come in..."
The candle went out.
Elena started in the sudden darkness. She'd felt the wind, a cold gust that had blown out the candle. It came from the French doors behind her...She would have sworn those doors were shut.
Something moved in the darkness.
"Allow me," said a voice, and a bright flame sputtered in the darkness.
But as the candle on the table sprang to life, she saw the pale, long-fingered hand that held it. She thought for an instant it was Stefan's, and then her eyes lifted to the face.
"You!" "What do you think you're doing here? Do you always just walk into other people's houses univited?"
"But you asked me to come in," His voice was as she remembered it too. "Thank you," he added, and gracefully sat down in the chair she had drawn out.

I don't know about anybody else, but when I first read the book, I thought this was pretty damn significant. Maybe I should try that...
^ I thought that was significant too. God I love them in the books!

Rant time:

If they kill Caroline or Tyler I'm going to have a tantrum lol. No really........... PLEASE DON'T KILL CAROLINE OR TYLER :(
crying
Yes, I have grown to love Caroline too, and I do not want them to kill her nor Tyler. Caroline has matured a lot, and so has Tyler. His transformation scene was terrifying and it made me cry. I did not really like either at the beginning, but Tyler's transition into a werewolf really changed that. He is an incredible actor.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना darkdoll59 said…
I don't want Caroline death but there is a chance that Bonnie is going to die so yay yay yay
UGH. Always more disgusted of how much Bamon fans just CAN'T talk about their damned couple but just of how much DE would suck together and the sparkles (??!!!) between DB. And all this in their fucking wall, a very good impression eh :\ They're boring for God's sake.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना EllaEnchanted said…
If they kill Caroline or Tyler then theres something wrong with these people..SERIOUSLY espcially with all the good stuff that stil hasn't been explored with Tyler being a werewolf yet & then Forwood they can't just ignore important & interesting storylines that people want to see especially when they have such great chemistry unlike Catt i liked them at first but not anymore they just don't have what Tyler & Caroline have, Tyler has to come back and stay & Forwood need to happen, it would be so ridiculous if either of them two went over Matt or even Jenna(not that i want Elena to lose another family member but her character has gone AWOL and is acting ridiculous)..I'd be so pissed off!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DelenaLover said…
The only characters I'd be okay with them killing are Matt, Jenna and Bonnie if they have to kill a 3rd. And KG said that the deaths change the destiny of the show and I think loosing your only witch would definitely shake things up. I refuse to believe that Tyler or Caroline are options. Like just no. That would be a horrible move for the show considering the potential that have as a couple and as individual characters. They need to kill the boring characters that no one cares about. Not the ones everyone loves.
@DelenaLover - I second that if they had to kill a 3rd & they did say 3 major deaths this season didn't they? Then yeah i would be fine with Bonnie going too. KG did also say that nobody is exempt from dying and shes no exception but who knows. Losing their witch would definitely shake things up but remember there is 'Greta' coming in (when i don't know but im guessing soon) a new witch who is the sister of Jonas & Daughter of Dr Martin. Maybe there getting rid of Bonnie to make way for a new witch? I doubt it though.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना katie15 said…
Okay I asked my mum (and I swear my mum is right about nearly everything lol so I always take her advice/opinions seriously) and she agrees with me that if someone's best friend was in danger, and that someone's BF died saving the said best friend, it DOESN'T mean that they are in love. It shows that the BF is SELFLESS not that they wanted to save the woman they loved.

So that was in reference to how DB fans constantly say Damon died saving Bonnie in Midnight because he's "in love" with her. There are plenty of people out there that have died saving people but it doesn't mean that they are in love. I've also read books that have challenged this concept and one where a woman was saved by her friend (and the friend could be Damon, with the woman being Bonnie) when she was about to get run over. The guy died saving her because he ended up being run over, and he wasn't in love with this woman and was actually married to her BEST FRIEND and they had a son, and had just found out they were expecting ANOTHER child.

Basically, if you don't get me, what I'm saying is that being selfless and being in love are two different things. Love is risky and dangerous, but sometimes it has to be given up because there are more important things. Has anyone ever heard this dilema? 'If you were in a burning building, and you could only save one person you loved or 5 strangers, who would you pick?'
@Katie - I understand you completely & I agree! I haven't gotten as far as Midnight yet but from what I've heard so far, I also think that not only is he selfless & not in love with Bonnie for saving her, but I also believe that he did it because he is 'in love' with Elena & Bonnie being her best-friend is one of the poeple that she loves dearly & Damon would doing anything not just to protect Elena but also the people most important to her. It shows how deep his love for her truly is & how it was/always & will only ever be Elena.

In reference to your comment about 'If you were in a burning building, and you could only save one person you loved or 5 strangers, who would you pick?' The obvious answer is going to be the 5 people isn't it so thats going back to your statement & the points that you've made as to why Damon did what he did for Bonnie. Like you said sometimes there are more important things to think about in a crisis like what you have just mentioned it all ties in with your point about Damon being completely SELFLESS when saving Bonnie. If you chose to save the 5 strangers in the burning building over a person that you loved then you would be commiting the ultimate SELFLESS ACT, Which all boils down to the kind of person you turn out be if your put in a situation like that.
Honestly guys, doesn't it bother you that Bamon is going to have a dance without a reason? I mean, we're waiting for DE since two seasons, with all the build-up and stuff. We went through a lot, and we're waiting for interactions like these for sooo long.
Then now, DB gets a "hot" dance like that?! Without a real reason, I mean just to please the fans?!
Don't misunderstood me, I really don't give a shit about them because even a person who already watched the episode said that they're not happening at all and maybe never.. but ya' know, it's quite annoying anyway.
I find it hilarious that they call us Dullena tbh because DE are the exact opposite to that. Its funny that they just can't see that! If anyones dull & boring its SE not to mention their incredibly predictable as a couple there whole vocabulary goes as far as 'I love you' Stefan..'I love you' Elena...they look mushily at one another, then they hug it out, thats about it. Stalena sounds about right.
@viva...^it really does bother me. but ONLY because bamon fans turn it into this big deal. and this is exactly what they are going to say i bet u right now... something like this...
"elena was SO jealous of damon dancing with bonnie...if DE fans are so confident DE will be together they better watch out casue did u see the way they were dancing...so much sexual tension blah blah....."

i swearrr to u they will make nothing seem like something. and are they fkn blind SHE HAS JEREMY and all these delena spoliers....i mean come on.

honestly, Julie has not said ONE good thing about delena and she is so bias because she LOVES SE. im not even kidding evreytime something about DE gets brought up in interviews or fan questions she ALWAYS has to relate it back to SE somehow or avoid the subject all together and it really pisses me off!!!! like can someone PLEASE give me a quote where she has praised DE or said something nice.or am i just going crazy? LOL!

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना serenate_mythic said…
worried
i feel like the writers are gonna give another SE plotline after looking at the new promo picture of stefan. dying to save her? thats just further strengthening their relationship -___________- GAAAAAAAH. my DE heart's breaking.
I'm BEYOND annoyed -_-" Enough with all this SE and this crappy romanticism. I've seen a lot of people really annoyed about all this SE love story centric (which btw, is nothing really exciting but a real cliché with all the hugs and the "I love you".) and quite predictable.
What I mean is that even if they won't make DE happen any time soon, at least separate SE a little. Would make things more interestings. Da fuck are we waiting for?! Stefan & Elena always kissing and get the crap out of me, and now even the DB dance? Like seriously guys, are the writers joking with us?!

I swear that if S3 is still like that, I'm gonna take a break from TVD. Really.
Oh..and BE SO PREPARED MY PEOPLE! Because after the DB "dance" on 2x18, Bamon fans are going to declare them; in love-soulmates-do-you-see-those-fucking-sp­ark­les­..h­ell jeez, NO. I don't know if I will laugh my ass off or if I'll be pissed off because of how much they freaking invent with that freaking ship. ;D

Here I said..so prepare popocorns tomorrow! Lol :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Anna_JH said…
Okay guys, please put my panicking to rest. I read somewhere earlier that the DE dance is gonna be cut... does that mean cut down to be shorter, or cut from the show completely? cause Is wear to fucking God if we're given those picture spoilers and the dance is cut, only to have Damon dance with Bonnie I will seriously stop watching the show.

Not because I feel threatened by Bamon, but because the writers will be deliberately putting Delena off for no reason. They create all these fantastic scenes between them and fail to make that little, extra push they need to become something serious. I'm fed up of DE sitting on the fence and being neglected and SE getting everything on a silver plate...

... wow with my last sentence, it describes exactly how Damon actually is! lol!
@Anna - ITA with what you've said. The cut the scene thing is quite...RIDICULOUS. I like to think that is just a stupid rumor, because I swear god and my holy family that if we're not getting the DE dance, especially the scenes we've seen in the promos, I will freaking take a break from this show. And without regrets.
Mother fucker, we've been 4 episodes without them and now that FINALLY they're going to have some interactions..they cut them off?! I think that writers and CW know very well that if they dare to do something like that after they've released all those spoilers and pics, DE fans are going to seriously freak out. And I will be proudly one of them :P
@anna if they cut the DE scene prepare for me to go psycho im not even kidding. i will be BEYOND pissed. WHY in the hell would they even think of cutting the scene and putting in a fkn bamon scene???? they should cut that. i WILL go crazy if the dance scene get cut off completly
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Miiss_Universee said…
loll guys no ther dance scene isnt gnah be cutted..i think it was talkn about the actual song..which was 15mins long..so they cut it..2 fit it in..if im makin any sense..
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Miiss_Universee said…
okay was readin someone has the spoiler..the actual DE is 15 mins or somethin buh obviously is gnah get edited 4 bein long..buh wat ever it is..its not disapointin..
laugh
I honestly do not believe we have anything to worry about with Damon and Bonnie. Damon is a flirt by nature, and that is another reason he is so dangerous. In the pictures with Damon, Bonnie looks scared! Compare that with her picture with Jeremy, happy and content. Bonnie was a little timid asking Elena in episode 16 if she could date Jeremy and was so relieved and happy for her okay. Bonnie has had to deal with far more important things like surviving her own powers, than deal with her feelings (do I hate him less?) for Damon, who she has hated since day one. And Damon, to just suddenly go from "I love you Elena," in Rose, to "Forget Elena, I want Bonnie!" in episode 18! If Damon likes or is attracted to Bonnie, then why is he calling Andie a "distraction," after telling her that he is "in love with a woman he can never have?" (but will get)

**Question for Bamon fans*** How many sides does a triangle have? Silence.... THREE The love triangle of three, Damon, Elena, and Stefan, that is what the whole series is about! Why in the hell would Damon ever settle for anyone less than Elena? We know enough about Damon by now to know he will never give his love to anyone else but her. Oh yeah, and ignoring the fact that the spoilers that are coming out about Damon, "he is going to get a lot more vocal about his feelings for Elena."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना deluv said…
kiss
OMG @traceypharm I agree with everything you said. You should have written an article about this cuz that post is not for the rant thread. So beautiful the way you explained Damon's love for Elena. love it.

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना onlylove2 said…
meh
Honestly there better be a good explanation for that Bamon dance. I refuse to believe that Bonnie would dance with Damon even if he asked. I tend to think that they're just dancing as a way to discuss plans as far as the best way to go about killing Klaus. If not then this would be the most contrived scene I have ever seen. Where two characters who completely despised each other all of a sudden are dancing and getting along to the point where they're dancing, I will not buy it.
onlylove2 - I never looked at it that way! Very, very possible, in fact the most realistic
cool
deluv, I will move it over to post as an article. :) I started out wanting to rant, and then I got all fired up. Thanks!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LotusWhispers said…
heart
1) Bonnie has always been SCARED of Damon. She asked Jeremy this season to not to tell the group that she isn't as strong as she says she is because of Damon. SHE SAID THIS. In season 1, well, it's obvious she was about to pee herself whenever he came around
2) This whole season has been about Damon's TREMENDOUS love for Elena. He has put himself in harm's way only for HER. He has CRIED over her.
3) Kat Graham has said RECENTLY that Bonnie LOVES JEREMY. LOVES. Not likes. In the Premiere, Bonnie told "Elena" (Katherine) that she can't stand Damon and that everything is his fault. She tried to kill him before ELENA stopped him. I'm sure he took note of this. Lastly, Kat Graham ALSO said that the Beremy relationship will SOLIDIFY.

so·lid·i·fy

1. Make or become hard or solid

2. Make stronger; reinforce

TO CONCLUDE:

1) Bamon has never had a chance in hell
2) Damon loves Elena, everyone in the show and off can see that
3) Beremy are gonna get SERIOUS

Don't worry about a NON-ISSUE, guys!

DB can have a dance based on no feelings, because all the spoilers I've seen say that DE are going to have a very meaningful scene at the end, that will explode all over tumblr. This is coming from a DE fan who saw the early cut of the episode. Also, a TELEVISION CRITIC said that as a Stelena shipper, she was ready to jump ship because of the DE in this episode. IF THIS EPISODE CAN CONVERT A SE SHIPPER TO A DE SHIPPER, it must be epic!
I agree with everything you said ^

You're completely right.

I don't feel Bamon is a threat either. Their fans just annoy the hell out of me by making something out of nothing. But in the spirit of the finale and in honour of DE love I'm just going to ignore them. Let them ship their bizare ship and have their random desperate reasons and interpretations.

I vow now to solely focus on the aspects of the show and fandom I do love (or at least try, thank god for this rant thread :) )

Something to rant about though seeing as I'm on the thread....

Can you guys believe that pretty soon season 2 will be over!? ANGRY FACE!
If they cut out the dance that I have been waiting for two whole weeks to watch, I will be beyond pissed. If anything, they should cut out the Bamon dance.
If they do, which they better not, then I'll at least keep watching till the season finale. If nothing happens by then, then it's bye bye for me.

And I agree with LotusWhisper, who seems to always have amazing comments about this. Bonnie JUST got with Jeremy, correct? Jeremy is protective of her. Bonnie actually asked permission to date Jeremy. It would be completely out of character if Bonnie randomly started dancing with Damon. I mean, in the Beremy stills, Bonnie looks extremely happy. I'm not worried about anything.
It has come to my attention that someone on the Bamon spot has posted an absolutely shocking article about DE fans. In it, she basically attempts to justify why she 'hates' us so much. US, not DE. (I think). I almost had palpitations reading it. I'm not going to respond, because there's no point, would just encourage a shipper war and...it's a ghastly, horrendous piece of 'writing' which can't mask the fact that she's insecure, paranoid and desperate in the extreme. If WE'RE narrow-minded, OTT, and 'rabid', then what does that make her? WE don't post overly-long articles spewing hatred at the Bamon fanbase, because we would rather discuss DE. Do Bamon fans really think that by hating DE shippers so much, they'll attract scores of fans to their spot??

As difficult as it is, NO-ONE SHOULD RESPOND to such a hateful piece of writing. Why bother? WE don't need to prove ANYTHING.

^I believe I have seen that same article. There isn't just one article, there's at least three articles I've seen for just hating on DE shippers. And guess what? They are all written by the same person.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना JanaP said…
These people need to realize that it is a fictional show and these characters aren´t real. Judge real people is really mean. I hate to read some crazy posts about how awful I am just because I ship a cartain ship, with Buffy and Spike it was always: Spuffys want to be raped and with Delena: You like it when someone kill your brother.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना katie15 said…
WE don't post overly-long articles spewing hatred at the Bamon fanbase, because we would rather discuss DE.

I think the fact that she is able to write that much about us just says how passionate she is about DE, because I wouldn't be able to write that much about Bamon because I don't give a shit about them. I study English Literature, and the longest pieces of work I submit is ALWAYS what I'm passionate about, if I don't write a lot, it's because I don't care and I'm pretty this is the way for anyone.

I just love that there were a few that were basically defending us. That recieved some of my respect xD.
I think the fact that she is able to write that much about us just says how passionate she is about DE, because I wouldn't be able to write that much about Bamon because I don't give a shit about them.

THIS. That girl is beyond rude, depressing and annoying. Jeez, really she wastes her time writing about US and DE when she thinks that we're awful, humans crap and worst fanbase ever?! I can say how I don't like Bamon and give few reasons of why..but NEVER, EVER I would be capable of writing bunch of articles where I just shoot crap on other people and trying with all my self to cover my insecurity. Because is this, that she's doing. She's the classic obsessive-fan girl. Guys, DB fans can be very illusional and rude, but they're not blind. They see how much writers care about DE and how every scene that they have, IS BEYOND EPIC. They can't accept that and they're trying so hard to find reasons of why DE would never happen and how they suck.
Beside, I find very ridiculous putting in a Bamon spot, just articles about DE or DE fans. Like really, is a ship spot or anti-DE spot?! That girl is so desperate and honestly, I'm really sad for her because that proove that she doesn't have a life. So seriously dude, I know you're reading, so GET A FREAKING LIFE.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना iceprincess7492 said…
seriously??? those articles appall me so much that i actually had to shut them down half-way, i was like what the hell is that one bamon fan talking about??? first of all, i know i shouldn't have gone there and read the articles coz going there just makes me feel weird and all but when i heard what delenasalvatore said i made the mistake of attempting to read the articles....

from what i read, it seems to me that acc to that fan, delena has a 'mentally, emotionally and physically abusive" rel'ship.... and so i went to the dictionary, yes i did do that, in case someone tries to misinterpret my words... the definition of physical abuse is: abuse involving contact intended to cause feelings of intimidation, injury, or other physical suffering or bodily harm.

Honestly i think i have amnesia or something but i really don't remember Damon ever doing anything to physically HURT elena... has he beaten her? slapped her? tortured her? granted he hurt her emotionally when he killed Jeremy but i'm talking about hurting Elena by touching her in a harsh rude way.... has Damon even grabbed Elena's wrist and twisted it to 'physically abuse' her??? for the love of god! it is utter ridiculous nonsense and i for one have given up on trying to make peace... i'm sorry but that's the way i feel right now and i don't know if i'll continue to feel that way even after the series ends in a few years but atm i am the one feeling disgusted.... and you know, there's a saying that people tend to find faults in others but when it comes to their own faults they always have an answer to defend themselves.... what does setting a person on FIRE amount to??? hmm.... does that come under "a sign of true love with a significantly deeper connection b/w two people?" or "PHYSICAL ABUSE???"

I really don't think that WE are the only ones who use "racial, homophobic, vile, hateful, bullish, rabid and oooo a new one, CULT-OBSESSED...." wow that's just another name to describe us zombie fanatics right?? I just can't understand why people assume that we all are like that? we definitely do not consist of 5172 fans who say rude things about KW, JP and KG.... and okay i don't know how this will come out, maybe it'll sound like boasting or it might not.... but the fact that the Delena spot is on the 1st page of the couples and shipping list here on fanpop and the fact that 5172 is a greater number than 3000+ fans of Stelena and 1500+ fans of Bamon should be a way to realize that the majority of fans lies with Damon and Elena... and i am happy that they are, but i'm not a proud, boasting, pompous fan who will go spamming other walls and saying 'Delena rocks, Stelena and/or Bamon suck, we're the majority...boo you!!!" we're not all hateful people and i really love being a part of the delena family and i know that what other people say shouldn't really affect the truth but we all are human and it does hurt if people are constantly bashing all of us because they "assume" that all 5172 delena fans are rabid, cult-obsessed, fanatics.... we're not trying to impose on the other ships or the shippers and if we are then its a tiny minority and i feel bad about that....

I honestly didn't expect to rant so much though i have to say "God bless the person who created this thread..." oh... it was Paige? Kudos to you for starting this because i feel a bit better now that i have said what i feel..... not all of us are mentally sadistic people enjoying a physically abusive relationship and in spite of everything said and done.... i still stand with my fangirls and support Delena because I for one believe that their relationship is NOT based on ONLY lust, eye-sex and hot chemistry... they are two people who have developed a friendship of sorts throughout the two seasons and have evolved as characters, they trust each other to a certain extent (or they did at one point) and there are genuine feelings of caring and kindness that damon and elena have for one another.... and i hope that one day, Elena will at least realize the truth and learn that Damon loves her and she too may have more-than-friendly-feelings for Damon....
I just think it's really tragic that someone wrote an article about why they think they're justified in hating the DE fanbase. Because apparently, they're fine with people shipping DE. No, REALLY they are.
Well, I doubt that. The more they ranted on about how we are 'insecure' because we know SE/BD are 'destiny' and that is how we act all superior...because our ship is 'doomed', the more I realised that this was someone who also hated DE, with every fibre of their being. Sure, they tried to cover it up by making it about us, but - look, whenever I've written about Bamon and their fans, I've always done it in a civilised manner. Unless we've had an awful episode, I try to give it a positive message. No matter how much I detested the thought of Damon and Bonnie, I would never ever write about it in such explicit, inflammatory terms because it's not good journalism. And I'm very much aware that there's a lot of enmity between us and Bamon, so it's my responsibility to write about it in a rational way. What is the point in posting an article trying to explain your hatred for another fandom? How does it make anything better? I had no idea how some Bamon fans hated us before now. Seriously, if I had any affinity with Bamon, I would feel ashamed of the fandom.
OBVIOUSLY she would post that since they have nothing better to talk about cause there pathetic bamon is NON EXISTANT.... keep hatin bamons....no one gives crap..
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Anna_JH said…
AS IF BAMON FANS ARE ALREADY TWISTING AROUND DAMON'S COMMENTS.

can't remember the exact line, but i'm fairly certain he said something a little like this...

"I couldn't care if Bonnie died if it meant ti would save you... I'm always going to chose you."

and Bamon fans STILL think it's for them??? Damon sees Bonnie as a means to an end to save Elena. That's what it all boils down to. he was pushing her to do whatever it takes knowing it would kill her in the process.. that screams that Damon loves Elena to me!

also they think it was Kat at the end... umm... did they miss the part where Elena signed the deeds to the Salvatore mansion meaning only she can invite vamps in? I highly doubt she'd let Katherine in to gossip over a cup of coffee...
^They think that the amazing line was for them?? Lol! What? That's kind of impossible. Damon said,

“Let me be clear about something. If it comes down to you and the witch again, I will gladly let Bonnie die. I will always choose you.” (By the way, got this from Tumblr.)

He says he will GLADLY let Bonnie die! How is that in any way relating to Bamon? At all? Plus, isn't Bonnie at the witch house with Jeremy? Jeremy is staying with her. This is Beremy now.

Also, about the Katherine thing. Katherine is in that house. Klaus didn't let her out. How could she be let out? Impossible. Klaus did say earlier that he did not want Elijah to come back. O_o
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LotusWhispers said…
mischievous
Oh btw, Damon was being careful with Bonnie and sucking up to her to get her to suicide herself for Elena, lol. Manipulating at it's finest. He did the same thing in season 1, flirting with her to get the necklace. Damon has more respect for Elena than to do that. Ever since she slapped him for it in season 1.