Damon & Elena damon & elena प्रशंसकों मंच chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2351-2400 of 14056

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना katie15 said…
big smile
That's the thing. I've read the books and there is nothing that suggests to me from reading them that they are falling in love. It's stupid.

And I'm not surprised they feel threatened, DE aren't that far from getting 2000 fans on fanpop and there has only been one season, think about what it must be like everywhere else!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Isabellaaa said…
i haven't read them couse i think it will ruin the excitment for me :P

Yeah exactly i mean this spot is growing so fast!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Madelayna said…
Hmmm Katie, I can say that I like for example Chuck/Blair but I also think they are overrated =D but yeahh it doesn't happen very often, though.

I've never read the books, but I guess it's true...because in the show there is NOTHING between them so I don't get the whole Bamon love...where did it come from?
Hmmm Katie, I can say that I like for example Chuck/Blair but I also think they are overrated =D but yeahh it doesn't happen very often, though.

DIDO
Chair is overrated and I hate them!

People liked them from the books because they kissed a couple of times and Damon saved her -- the infamous bathtub scene DB fans rave about. Also, he calls her "his little bird".

1. Bonne crushes on all the guys. No joke. She fancied Damon, Stefan AND Matt.

2. Damon saved her partly because Bonnie was Elena's friend so he started to care for her and protect ALL Elena's friends FOR Elena because he's in love with her; this being pretty obvious unless you can't read between the lines - or maybe I've been reading a different book?

3. "My little bird"?! What guy would call the person they are in love with "My little bird"?! More a sibling type thing to say.

4. The last book is about who Elena will choose, yet Bamon fans insist that it's about who Bonnie will choose - Matt or Damon. WTH?!

Seriously I am 100% Delena will be end game in the books and I know A LOT of other people that feel the same way.
What does DIDO stand for? please enlight me xD

Hmmm I'll have to read the books one day...but when the show ends xD
I hope that Delena will be endgame in the books and in the show!
heart
4. The last book is about who Elena will choose, yet Bamon fans insist that it's about who Bonnie will choose - Matt or Damon. WTH?!
----
This! hahahaha :P
seriously!?! the hole concept of TVD is DAMON/ELENA/STEFAN triangle :P

anyways i gotta go.. it was nice talking to you all <3
What does DIDO stand for? please enlight me xD

-----

lmao it's like me too or same :P
kiss
Me too. I really REALLY hope they are end game and all their build up wasn't for nothing. If SE are end game in both or even ONE of them, it's too twilightey. Reminds me too much of Edward/Bella and we've DONE that, need a change.

All romances like Delena either end where the girl picks the good guy or she ends up with no one. Time that the bad guy is actually chosen!

And cyah Bella, nice talking to you :)
hahaha thanks :D
Isn't it "Ditto"?
lol i ment that :P i just happen to type a little to fast at times :P
laugh
Lol me too. I don't always check what I've wrote, so when I check it looks like I'm a really bad speller lol.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना chairbuck12 said…
"Chair is overrated and I hate them! "

YES TO THIS KATIE> YES TO THIS!
^^LMAO.

There aren't many of us in the world that do hate them lol :P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SpuffyDelena said…
Heyy people.
And we must STAND TOGETHER> haha.

But I agree with all of you Bonnie/Damon are...ughhhh.
Just because he calls her a 'little bird' and has kissed her like twice doesn't mean that they are destined to be.
And in the show....dont even get me started. No kiddies, trying to kill you love doesn't mean you hate him, in Bamon lovers eyes, it's a decleration of LOVE.
laugh
Paige! You and Nicole are two of the fans you can see on the TVD couples spot where it shows the fans lmao...xD That means your two of the most active haha...xD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shankii said…
Why do you hate Chair Kate?
Hello! xD!
Hey Selene! xD

Because of their overrated fans...joke ;)

Well I loved them in season one and they were one of my favourite couples, but then in season 2 they got boring. By season 3 they were beyond a joke and Chuck treated Blair like a doormat and the things he did...eurghh. I just think Blair deserves better.
angelic
I haven't seen this season, I lost interest, but I've been Dair team since season one haha nothing happens between them zzzz I tried so hard to like Chair but didn't happen
big smile
Well I'm now on the Dair team...xD

I doubt they will happen but I still think they would be more interesting and original than boring Chair...xD
Dair!!! <love&
haha.
I find Dair and Nair the most interesting Blair couples now.

I like Serenate as well, I'm just not really "in love" with them.
Yay! Welcome, I saw one of your picks on their spot :) What do you think about Nina&Ian together in real life? I don't believe it...
you like Nair, too???
Seriously, I thought I was the ONLY ONE :D

Selene, have I missed something? are they together? o_O
It means we're the most active? Oh. Yay I guess then :P You guys are ALWAYS talking about Gossip Girl. Didn't you get turned away from it from the finale? (I'm sorry, but that finale was HORRIBLE! O:)
Are who together? :O
big smile
The finale was the worst, I will admit, and I don't watch GG really anymore, I just like critising it :P
I love Nair and Dair as well! :D

And the finale, no offense, was a piece of crap. :/
Yep. That finale was the worst I've ever seen. I used to watch it religiously but it's gotten so horrible. But you guys are still hoping for Nair, and supporting your ship? So, you're going to watch next season?
big smile
I know right and Chuck had what was coming to him...

But sadly, it's pretty obvious Chair will be end game with all their fans etc..:/ Although, I still believe Chuck treats Blair like a doormat and she definately deserves better..like Dan or Nate ;) If she gets with one of them, then I will definately watch again! xD
big smile
Nopee I'm not watching again unless Dair or Nair is going to happen. I'm not watching the stupid farce that is Chair :P
The whole season 3 was a piece of crap.
I also miss Nair...they were adorable ^^ And Nate was so sweet with Blair! (in second season, not when he slept with Serena lol).
And Dair...how awesome would that be? :D I's like to see it one day xD
I'm glad there are other people that think the way I do :P
I agree with Katie. I'm done watching unless Nair or Dair happens. No offense to any Chair fans, but Gossip Girl has basically become the Chair show..And I LOVE Nair. Especially in season two, because you could see that Nate actually cared about her! And the stupid Chuck has to 'want' her again and....blah.
And Dair, if given the chance, would be EPIC..
hmmm
It's not the fact that it's like the Chair show. I wouldn't mind if Chair were actually an interesting couple.

But yehh, we may be Nair/Dair fans, but our hope is useless because Chair will always win in the end :(
Christina, you are SO RIGHT.
I liked Chair in 1&2 seasons, but now...
and yeahhh the whole GG is about Chair. But the truth is that 80% people watch it because of them :D when Chuck finally said "I love you" all of my friends died of happiness lol.
For me it is that fact....because Chair IS the show. If they broke up forever, more than three-thirds of the fanbase would probably ditch the show....and thats why Chair will always be an off/on relationship..

ANYWAYS> haha, back to DELENA.
For those of you who haven't asked your Tonnie (Tyler/Bonnie) questions to Kat on the VRO; Do it now! If you ship them anyway.. :P I really don't want her interview to be all about Bamon and nothing about Tonnie D:
heart
Yes Delena...who is similar to Chair in that they are a HUGE fanbase <333 MUCH bigger than cheesy and boring Stelena's and no existant Bamon's <333
Oh right...back to Delena. What are your top 5 Delena episodes everybody? :]
Yes let's spread the love <333 Last time I checked the majority of questions asked were about Tonnie anyway <33 Don't know if that's changed?
1. Mystic Falls.
2. Bloodlines.
3. Founder's Day.
4. Isobel.
5. Let the Right one in.

And what are yours?
Uhmmmmmmmmmmm.....hmmmmm.
In no order...

1. 1x11
2. 1x22
3. 1x21
4. 1x19
5. 1x8
Yeah, there have been a few Bamon questions asked, but there will be a lot more when they catch on.

Hmm...

1. Bloodlines
2. Miss Mystic Falls
3. Fool Me Once
4. Founders Day
5. Let the Right One In.
1.08? Which episode was that?
Episode 8 is 162 Candles.
big smile
Eurghh I just don't see the appeal of Bamon and it annoys me that they could possibly happen in the future.

And you have basically the same favourite Delena episodes as me...xD Apart from one lol...xD
Top 5 Delena episodes...

No order:
Bloodlines, Miss Mystic Falls, Isobel, Founder's Day, Fool me once