Damon & Elena DELENA POSITIVITY!!!!

loveofdelena posted on Jan 05, 2014 at 12:24PM
okay, i have been seeing alot of delena negativity lately and it's really getting me down. delena are one of the most amazing, if not he most amazing couple ever. and it really is heartbreaking and frustrating to see so many fans loosing faith in them. well, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! I so tired of negative fans! so im creating this blog for all those loyal fans who still ship delena, and will NEVER ever give up on them.

all those who still greatly love and ship delena, please fell free to post your POSITIVE thoughts, and opinions of delena on this page. thankyou xx

NEGATIVITY IS TO BE KEPT WELL AWAY FROM THIS PAGE!!!!

Damon & Elena 17 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cahe64 said…
Hurray for this thread!!!! I hope it will be well-used. :)
loveofdelena commented…
your very welcome. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना thisthat12 said…
heart
Thanks for making this thread!
loveofdelena commented…
your welcome too. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NateHeartSerena said…
Still 100% Delena. They are perfect!
Let's win this poll this year guys and prove that our fanbase and couple is number 1 :D

link
loveofdelena commented…
see, that's the spirit!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
cahe64 commented…
Voted :) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DelenaLove201_ said…
Well, we beat them in Portrait :)
loveofdelena commented…
fantastic news!! see, see what happens when we put in the effort?? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना loveofdelena said…
cool
delena kicked stelena's ass in the poll, and that's all through the power of positive thinking!! see what happens when we all work together?? we become unbeatable!! lets show them that they will never get one over on us no matter how hard they try.
loveofdelena commented…
okay, we didn't beat them द्वारा much, but we still beat them!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
wink
delena is such an amazing and unique couple, and it really is depressing and sad to see so many fans giving up on them. it seems everywhere i go, there are complaints everywhere about the season and the writing so far. and alot of fans seem to have lost faith in delena, and thinks that it's over for them. but, there are plenty of really smart and loyal fans out there who know different. delena are NOT over, not by a long shot. and if you think about it, they will NEVER be over. because they had the journey, they have the passion, they have the strong bond, and the unbreakable trust, and love for and in eachother. and because of that, reguardless of weather they are endgame or not, the facts are there, i for one don't ever see a stelena endgame. a stelena endgame, at this point so far in the series would be completely wrong, and extremely screwed up writing. stefan has not eveloved at all during all five seasons, and i don't think he ever will. he continues to remain the most boring, and stale character in the show, and lets not forget all the terrible ways he has treated elena, and all the awful things that he has said to her, he has battered her mentally, she stuck by him through everything, and he repaid her by treating her like total shit, and refusing to except her as she was. do you think that those actions speak of a couple worthy of the endgame?? i don't think so. there have been tons of speeches, scene's, storylines and hints to suggest that delena may or will indeed come out as the endgame couple. and that's what all these fans need to understand and remember. delena is not a happy go lucky kind of couple, they a raw, and intense, and passionate and they are in one word, REAL!!! that's who they are, they ARE angst, angst IS delena, they wouldn't be delena if they din't have all these difficulties and issues thrown at them constantly. they NEED to suffer, in order to be rewarded at the end. and i believe with everything in me, that they will be. and all this suffering will be worthit in the long run. in order to reach the desired destination, you must walk the path, a path that will be filled with hardship and suffering, that is what delena is doing, and that is what we need to do aswell if we want delena to win out in the end. we NEED to stay loyal, and stick by them no matter what, we need to see what most of us refuse to except, delena will come out of this stronger, and more passionate than ever before, but we MUST always have FAITH in them.
thisthat12 commented…
^^ THIS ^^ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
wink
we need to remind all these pessimystic fans out there, who have so easily given up, on one of the most beautiful, and amazing couples in the world, and ive them a reminder of why they all started shipping delena in the first place. they need a boost. it's about time that came to their senses again, and realised that delena will never be over, and that they will remain as the ultimate couple of the show. GUYS WE NEED TO HAVE FAITH AND BELIEVE IN THEM TILL THE VERY END!!!! DELENA ARE THE ENDGAME, THEY HAVE TO BE!!!
DelenaLove201_ commented…
Yeah, definitely. This post and the one above it too. Never give up on these two. They'll survive like they always do. I understand the criticism of the writing, but Damon and Elena just get better and better... एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HaleyDewit said…
Delena are simply the foundation of this entire show. Without them, TVD would collapse like a card house.
panther-jewel commented…
That is exactly how it truly is! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
loveofdelena commented…
exactly!! without delena, there would be no show. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cahe64 said…
DE won "best chemistry at PCA!!!" True love prevails, universe be damned!!!!
The letters S, D and E form a triangle on any QWERTY keyboard, but guess what? D and E are next to each other in the English alphabet :)
panther-jewel commented…
I noticed that! But guess what? The bottom edge of the E touches और of the upper edge of the D than the upper edge of the S. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
DelenaLove201_ commented…
I noticed that too! Thought it was just my keyboard :) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
HaleyDewit commented…
FYI, they also form a त्रिकोण, त्रिभुज on Azerty keyboards. The 'E' is above the 'S' and the 'D', but closer to the 'D'. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
cool
we where beating stelena in the portraite poll and we won, well, now that it has been opened again, lets gets our percentage back to second place. if delena winning the best on screen chemistry doesn't give delena fans a good boost, i don't know what will, now that exams are over, and lets kick stelena's ass.
hmmm
i really don't understand these writer's?? i mean seriously, with delena winning the best couple of all time award, and the best on screen chemistry award, and and kicking stelena's ass in the portrait poll, you would think that the writer's would get a fucking clue, and realise that no matter what happens, delena is, and always will be the ultimate, true and real love story of the show.
I was re-watching some older TVD episodes on my laptop and at the same time, reruns of season 5 so far were on TV. That was when I noticed that some things really haven't changed at all. Elena's eyes light up every time she sees Damon. Damon uses a slightly quieter voice when Elena is around. When they look at each other it's like, with a mere glance, they want to capture the image of the other to keep forever. When Damon broke up with Elena, she cried more than I've ever seen her cry before, barring the deaths of family members. They need each other right now as much as they need blood to survive. I don't know how it's possible for them to not end up together.
panther-jewel commented…
And don’t forget the parallels in words like “He’s lucky he has a brother who looks out for him.” [5x03] (“He is so lucky to have आप for his sister.” [3x10]) and “I got everything that I wanted, Stefan.” [5x07] (“I want आप to get everything you’re looking for.” [3x22]) या other parallels like both walking out of a burning house after turning their emotions off [5x09/4x15] and both breaking out to save the other/ get to the other [5x10/2x22]. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
panther-jewel commented…
And when Stefan saved Elena, she – after knocking Wes out herself – didn’t say Stefan’s name and wasn’t closely examined द्वारा या carried द्वारा him, so that Delena still keep “their things”. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
panther-jewel commented…
And after statements like “the scared little girl that couldn’t admit what she wanted” and “the most real thing that I’ve ever felt in my entire life”, we still get expressions like “time of life” and “everything wanted” – together with the extreme smiles and other signs of happiness –, that prove DE to be perfect together and something special, to have true प्यार and the strongest one, and to be THE couple of the story and meant for each other. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Safora6 said…
big smile
There are so many complaints about the 100 episode, but I didn't mind it that much. Sure, the body-switch thing wasn't ideal, but I'm interested to know how the SL progresses. Anyway, it's simply another obstacle Delena have to and will overcome. There's a lot of pain ahead for Damon, and Delena fans, but I can so totally deal with that because it's temporary. And now I'm certain that after all these obstacles the writers persist to throw Delena's way and how they continue to pay so much attention to them, their relationship, and their SL, that Delena is definitely endgame. Delena is endgame, Delena is endgame!! So I'm going to stick it out till the end, no matter what happens, because Delena is endgame!! *amped & positive vibes*
thisthat12 commented…
I completely agree. I don't understand all those प्रशंसकों complaining about how DE have issues. To me it means they are endgame even more. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
loveofdelena commented…
same. why would the writer's continue to build them up, and make them go through all this angst and suffering, only to make stelena the endgame?? sorry, but it just doesn't make sense!! delena IS the endgame, of that im certain. we just have to wait and see how they get there. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
panther-jewel commented…
I am very confident about the Delena endgame (happy या tragic या whatever), but the लेखन is still crappy. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
She felt safe and secure within his embrace, feelings she had never associated with Damon, but they were good ones. "I miss you, Damon" she said. "Please come back to me"

Phantom, Chapter 21

Yeah, I decided to continue the series when I found out Delena was endgame. Sue me all you want, but my loyalty lies with Delena, not with LJ Smith. It's not that bad, but you can tell it's not LJ Smith.
panther-jewel commented…
I will also always choose Delena above LJS, but this is a matter of principals for me. I hate how often people have no rights over what they built, wrote, painted etc., and I honestly believe that artists should be the ones to decide what happens to their works. But I am not a person who tells others what to do, and it truly gives me a deep satisfaction that DE are endgame in the official book series – and will also be in the official TV show. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
'You saved me. Thank you'
'I will always save you, Elena. Don't you know that by now? I can't lose you

Moonsong, Chapter 23.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना panther-jewel said…
heart
Delena are undoubtedly the best couple of all times and will forever be my OTP.
HaleyDewit commented…
There's no doubt about that. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना