Damon & Bonnie Official TVD Season Three Synopsis/Summary From The CW (Spoilers).

ApplePie88 posted on May 19, 2011 at 05:27PM
Season three opens the door to learn more about Klaus and The Original Family as his motives for wanting Stefan on his side are finally revealed. As Stefan sinks deeper into the dark side, Damon and Elena struggle with the guilt of their growing bond even as they work together to bring Stefan back from the edge. The ghosts from Jeremy’s past have a powerful message they’re trying to deliver to him, not to mention the impact they’re having on his relationship with Bonnie. And as Caroline and Tyler grow closer, a war erupts between their families.

This sounds really boring to me. What are your thoughts on the upcoming season in regards to this season 3 synopsis?

Damon & Bonnie 45 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LuCe60bis said…
Boring and predictable to me too, but i hope the description is only for the first episode....
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hinata26 said…
It sounds boring euh beurk. I don't understand they already wrote season 3.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ApplePie88 said…
More then anything, I'm scared what they are going to do to Stefan in season 3. I'm not sure I really like where they are taking Stefan's "journey", even though at the same time, I am intrigued with seeing Stefan bring out his Angel side. Stefan has always reminded me of Angel on the show, but at the same time, I don't want to see the writers/show destroying Stefan's character just to have Delena get closer. It's just wrong, IMO. I feel like from this description with Delena getting closer while working together to bring Stefan back from the dark side/darkness, makes it sound like they (KW, JP, writers) are ripping a page or two out of the ghastly book that was Shadow Souls. Ick.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Plz Stefan isn't Angel!!! He will never be. Joss Whedon is an amazing showrunner and TVD will never reach buffy epicness because it's writer aren't great enough or good or whatever.
This season will be entirely Delena. I don't get a sense that Bamon will happen or we will get a storyline of any kind this upcoming season. Maybe season 4, but most definitely not season 3. Season 3 will be purely Delena centric.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना goodekl said…
monkey
No offense, but I Lol'ed so hard after I finished reading it. Oh my God, this sounds like Romeo and Juliet and The Godfather meets Twilight. Don't get me wrong I like those movies/books, but damn this is bad. Seriously, it sounds like a bad Disney movie. Really a war has to erupt between Tyler and Caroline's families come on now. Besides isn't the sheriff and Mrs. Lockwood on the same sides, anti-vampire/supernatural- guess that will change. I honestly will not be surprised when ratings drop even more. Season 3=boring! Hopefully if they get a season 4, the plots and story lines will be much better. Also, how is DE's growing bond going to help their mission of bringing Stefan from the edge-wouldn't it drive him further over the edge? Seriously, the writers need to make a dialect call to Joss Whedon or Alan Ball etc asap b/c they need all the help they can get to keep this show from plummeting.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना FrenchGiirl said…
I thought Julie and Kevin hadn't even started discussing season 3 yet :O
I guess that's just what they have in store for the first episode. And since I love the Originals storyline, the Stefan goes dark storyline, Forwood and also I think this new Jeremy storyline can be interesting, I'm pretty excited for season 3. But I know I'm in the minority here :P
hmmm
This is the CW official synopsis/description so I am guessing that they have discussed the overall plot/storyline for Season 3 (KW and JP, I mean).
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना katesbon said…
happy that i don't have to watch the boring and old delena and beremy i probabaly skip everything since its so predictibel!i wish the writers could be smarter about how they wanna make delena its seems its hard for them to make them happnen when stefan is in the picture!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना aceg said…
lol No offense but I am kind tire of this display of pessimism on the spot lately. I am question myself whether I should leave for a while or not.

Behind those polishing word from the spoiler, there is great potential. First about the Delena part, it doesn't mean they would enter into a relationship of cheating or whatever you would call it. It is a great possibility that help Damon to pull out from his "emotional immature" stage as in season 2. With the ripper storyline, I think it was leap-forward for Damon's growth as a character, forcing him to grow as he would constantly in a position where he has to deal with searching/saving for his brother, but also responsibilities to watch over his brother's girlfriend... As for Bonnie, I doubt the writer will lock her up in a dreadful triangle dealing with ghosts or baby-sitting. I think she'll play a bigger role in next season...

I think some of you are overracting a bit.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना silvina19 said…
as @FG, i want to see the dark side of stefan along with the originals storyline and i so happy to see anna again! maybe this is even good for the bj relationship, because until the finale it was pretty boring and out of blue, imo. and i didnt wanted that i want to see a good plot for bonnie for once... at least the romantic aspect
for caroline and tyler and the war between their families i dont know... it would be because the sherif now wont want to kill her baby" and the mayor also will learn about the werewolf heritage curse of his son... maybe will be interesting.. and im most of all catt shipper but i dont mind forwood if its a good plot.

im totally agree with @ace here... try to be more optimistic people! this is only a short description... very superficial, i may add.

that the de bond is growing doesnt mean that db friendship doesnt going to happened...

and i a hardcore bamon shipper but i learn to tolerate de. understand the nature and reasons for de to happen and even im quite satisfied with the way de is happening... because it would be very bitter for me if my favorite couple would put together that way...
i want bamon my OTP in TVD, to be EPIC AND HAPPY with each other!!! not to be doomed to suffer and be miserable…
with obsession, guilt, pity, manipulations, impositions and cheating/hurting others characters; i only like that relationships in songs or as much in some fanfics not in the series or novels, not for the official bamon! that stories always had a tumultuous journey and end worst with a bitter (if you are lucky, bittersweet) taste... no, thanks, for that i have the real life...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DamonsLilBird said…
angry
LAME LAME LAME AND UM LAME AND UM BLOODY LAME AGAIN THE ONLY FLIPPIN THING I WANNA SEE IS SLAUS AND BON BON THAT'S ALL FOLKS.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BB8fan said…
heart
I COMPLETELY agree with Silvina, Ace, and FrenchGiirl, and some of you others as well, but mostly these there!! :D Just because Damon and Elena's "bond" is becoming stronger, which to me means they're DEVELOPING one because it was NON-EXISTENT to begin with, doesn't mean Bamon won't develop one as well - a friendship! I believe the writers know good and well what they've been doing with Bamon thus far, and they KNOW a friendship is very much in order! And they KNOW if they keep Bamon in limbo land, neither moving forward nor backward, simply because of the Dullena "bond" buildup, they will have some VERY ANGRY Bamon fans to deal with! ;D I don't think they want that! ANND I don't think they'd neglect Bamon in the first place! We can expect an influx of Delena scenes, and maybe we're even over-exaggerating on that, who knows? But I VERY MUCH expect some PROFOUND Bamon growth! And I will continue to no matter what the actors say, what the writers say, what the fans say, what the episodes show! I wil KEEP hoping and believing in Bamon's growth to friendship until the season is OVER! And I KNOW I won't be let down!

Like Silvina said, and I've said it time and time again, I'm HAPPY with the way Delena is happening!! Immoral, trashy, and forced!! She said it best with the way they're hurting other characters to be together! And I LOVE IT!! Why would we WANT them PROFOUND, MEANINGFUL, HAPPY, AND MORAL?! They are getting together one of the BEST WAYS POSSIBLE! I LOVE IT!!

Seriously like Ace and Silvina have said, try to chill out on the pessimism! I mean seriously, ACE is thinking of leaving for a while, ACE!!! That's a SIGN you're doing to much!! How about posting things you know will give Bamonators HOPE! Let's keep the pessimistic stuff in the rant forum! Would be AWESOME! But whatev! Just try to always keep hope and faith, and remain optimistic with Bamon! You NEED it to ship them!! Don't read and indulge in stuff you KNOW is going to bring you down! And then feel the need to share it with others, because you need to vent, because though I UNDERSTAND your need to reach out and share your rage with another...you're bringing them down as well to do it. Just something to think about! Indulge in things that inspire you, not the other way around! Doesn't make a lot of sense!...KEEP HOPE ALIVE, BAMONATORS! And remember, seeing is NOT believing! BELIEVING is SEEING! (It's my new Bamon motto!) So believe in Bamon and you WILL see them! ;)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना veronicaaa said…
no me emociona mucho pero seguro que los fans delena estan muy emocionados
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Frenchiie said…
Compare to the other seasons this seems very dull! I'm really starting to to get annoyed with this show the only reason I'm staying is because of bamon,bonnie & Stefan.
Ani, I am deeply moved by your warmth. Thanks mate. Unfortunately, RL kind of cause depression to me at the moment, I lack the motivation to keep the fire burning...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shannonfin said…
Relax, folks! That's probably what we will see at first, but it is easy to say that all this will change ... it's always like that with the summary of the CW series =)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pattykirsche said…
tongue
Bonnie should break up with Jeremy!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Frenchiie said…
The way things are going my guess is that bamon will probably get a proper storyline in season 4/5. I hope I'm right! *crosses fingers*

@Patty: i so totally agree. But I think he is going to break up with her and get back together with anna or vicki.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pattykirsche said…
big smile
It was weird, while the dead girls were coming back I was just thinking: "The guy with dead women", or "young widower"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ItalianAngel89 said…
IDGAF about Delena... Anna and Vicki are back, there's Forwood, more originals, Klaus, and Dark Stefan. yeah I'm pretty much psyched for season 3 now. \o/
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना silvina19 said…
sunny
that is the spirit mates!!!!!

@patty. LOL when i saw it, i said "i can see dead people" haha

@ani oh! hun im glad, thanks!!!*blushing* i totally agree with you too!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना -RandomChick- said…
angry
C'mon! Have some faith! Bamon is sure to happen in S3 no matter what! (Friendship, I meant. Not Love.) I'm sure with The Originals and everything, Bonnie is gonna be a total Badass! She's just as important as anyone in this show! She's a fricken Witch! Just because DE is suppose to be 'big' this season doesn't mean BD wont get a little closer! IMO, the producers (/ writers) probably focus more on the triangle then Bamon, so of course they're going to zoom in on Delena in the description.

Stick around, please. Have some faith...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CrazedBamonFan said…
Guess who will be sleeping during all of this?
--->This girl.<---
*shrugs* idc anymore. I'll catch the info I need through Tumblr.
I found a new nickname for Jeremy Gordon kid LOL!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nsk said…
am i the only one to think of shadow souls after reading this ?
"Damon and Elena struggle with the guilt of their growing bond even as they work together to bring Stefan back from the edge"

its perfect ! it gets even worse than i thought lol
Of course. That is exactly what I thought. Shadow Souls, the shittiest TVD book ever. DELENA IS A DOOMED SHIP. It has zero chance for success. I don't care how much Damon has changed. Damon and Elena make no sense as a couple whatsoever.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना skysamuelle said…
the ONE thing that interests me in this is the Tyler/Caroline storyline... and hopefully, any message Jeremy's ghostly girls need to deliver is about how his destiny is far away from Bonnie. :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ducky8abug said…
smile
The re-appearance of Anna and Vicki in "The Sun Also Rises" was a promising surprise twist. I look forward to it.

I'd like to see where Caroline and Bonnie stand, as far as friendships go. Caroline considers Bonnie her closest, best friend and I'd like to see it reciprocated. I'm also interested in Matt and Tyler, and how they'd react to each other and these prospective girls.

Ironically, my enthusiasm for season 3 give place to Sarah's new show as soon as I heard the annunciation that Ringer will air on this fall on CW. I could wait until this Sep. Lol it is gonna be very exciting than last fall.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Tigerlily888 said…
zzz
WELL COME ONE-i hope anna and vicki RUIN bonnie and jeremy's "relationship"!!!!!
i hope damon and elena do feel guilty-ungrateful shits-they better take bonnie with them to save stefan or they will HAVE NO CHANCE!
i like caroline and tyler....sounds like starwars-"as stefan goes deeper into the dark side of the force"-sith lord!-hehe
not the most exciting thing ever...i have to admit!
I WANT BAMON
 WELL COME ONE-i hope anna and vicki RUIN bonnie and jeremy's "relationship"!!!!! i hope damon and ele
smile
I love you're artwork Tigerlily888 we all want Bamon I'm sure will have some ;-)!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना GagaVille said…
You're only saying it's boring becuase there's no Bamon, love.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bangelusfan said…
zzz
And your point is GagaVille????
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jasamfan09 said…
hmmm
she sound like she a De fan.she was on the wall ranting.
kiss
Thanks @hinata26 i made it on fotoflexer- GOOO AWAY DE FANS-THIS IS A BAMON SPOT!-FACE IT DE IS CRAP!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना StephanieTVD said…
11 JULY 2011 @ 12:21AM
TV GUIDE SPOILERS:

The premiere will be Elena’s 18th birthday
There will be a time jump from the season two finale to the season three premiere.
There will be some type of conflict so that the event doesn’t “reach its climax.”
Elena and Jeremy will be taking care of themselves now that they don’t need a guardian
“While Plec stresses she would never exploit her actors’ personal lives, she hints that ‘over the course of the season, Elena will be struggling with a deep, deep attraction toward Damon. That’s going to be a big problem for her.’”
“As will Rebecca, a yet-to-be-cast vampire from Stefan’s ‘darkest ripper days who loves that Stefan’s back to his bad behavior.’”
SOURCE
Rebecca (possibly called Becky) is described as: “wild, beautiful, spoiled vampire from Stefan’s dark “ripper” past. She comes to Mystic Falls eager to re-spark her long lost crush.
The audition script included these scenes, but these scenes are NOT guaranteed to be in the final episode.
First scene is in the 1920s in Chicago. She has a run in with a few men who are heckling while she is at the bar trying to enjoy the jazz singer. She is a vampire at this time. As one of the men tries to grab her, she grabs him hard and brings him down to his knees.

Next scene is present day Mystic Falls High School. Becky shows up and is signing up for Student Council. Caroline comes up to her and tells her it’s a smart move to join the council, that it looks great on college apps. Becky could care less and tells Caroline that she just wants to rule the entire student body. Caroline is puzzled by her, and then introduces herself to Becky. Becky calls out everything that Caroline has done at MF, and tells her she has sort of cyber stalked her. Caroline is flattered but asks why. Becky tells her she wants everything Caroline has. Caroline tells her she can’t just waltz in and have everything she has worked for. Becky tells her she can, that she’s been doing it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना XxXrachellXxX said…
Obviously season 3 will be all Delena and no Bamon. Or Stelena, for that matter.. :(
hmm this Becky/Stefan flashbacks sounds promising. I am looking forward to it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना StephanieTVD said…
I am looking forward to everything minus the Delena part. But I guess we have to live through the Delena parts to get to the Bamon goodness :D Just think DE'ers had to live through 2 season of SE, so I guess it's there turn.. (Although I don't like it :S)
wink
LoL Maybe the TPTB would give little bamon deliciousness for us to cherish in the Delena run.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fearless-heart said…
big smile
@StephanieTVD: Hah don't worry girl I have a feeling that season 3 0r 4 will be Bamon's turn to shine!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना beccaxBLx said…
Minus the Dullena part season 3 seems to be pretty interesting. I'm totally excited for Forwood and Bad Stefan
hmmm
I really want the next season but
i hate this "they can't conceal their passion for each other" shit!
Yes a hot girl is left alone by her hot boyfirend only for his hot girlfriend to get the hots for her hot boyfriend's VERY hot brother!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना FlightofFantasy said…
Agree 100% with Ani! Who knows, season three might be GREAT, and you know if Damon and Elena are growinsg closer, that means Damon will probably have more scenes with, you guessed it... her best friend, Ms. Bonnie Bennett! Even if she does have her own problems to work out (read: useless Jeremy and his ghostfriends), she'll still be there for Elena, and if Damon is constantly around Elena... well, they're bound to bump into each other!
So fear not, Bamonators, we're sure to get some grade-A Bamon progression in season three, and I, for one, can't wait! :)