Damon & Bonnie Phantom Sneak Peak As Requested (Beware: It's Eye-Roll Worthy)

ApplePie88 posted on May 09, 2011 at 08:23PM
Some of my fellow Bamonators have asked me to post the Phantom sneak peak which appeared at the end of Stefan's Diaries. So here it is. I caution you, fellow Bamonators, you will roll your eyes a few times while reading this:

Elena Gilbert stepped onto a smooth expanse of grass, the spongy blades collapsing beneath her feet. Clusters of scarlet roses and violet delphiniums pushed up from the ground while a giant canopy hung above her, twinkling with glowing lanterns. On the terrace in front of her stood two curving white marble fountains that shot sprays of water high into the air. Everything was beautiful, and elegant and somehow familiar. (OK, this seems all nice and fluffy...)

This is Bloddeuwedd's palace, a voice in her head said. But when she had been here last, the field had been crowded with laughing, dancing partygoers. They were gone now, though signs of their presence remained: empty glasses littering the tables set around the edges of the lawn, a silken shawl tossed over a chair, a lone high-heeled show perched on the edge of the fountain. Something else was odd, too. Before, the scene had been lit by the hellish red light that illuminated everything in the Dark Dimension, turning blues to purples, whites to pinks, and pinks to the velvety colour of blood. Now a clear white light shone over everything, and a full white moon sailed calmly overhead. (Again, nice and fluffy..)

A whisper of movement came from behind her, and Elena realized with a start that she wasn't alone after all. A dark figure was suddenly there approaching her. (Oh boy, here we go....)

Damon. (Oh wow, BIG shocker...)

Of course it was Damon, Elena thought with a smile. If anyone was going to appear unexpectedly before her, here, at what felt like the end of the world―or at least the hour after a good party had ended―it would be Damon. God, he was so beautiful. Black on black: soft black hair, eyes black as midnight, black jeans, and a smooth leather jacket. (OK, Elena, we get it, he's drop dead hot. Next? Geez.)

As their eyes met, she was so glad to see him that she could hardly breathe. She threw herself into his embrace, clasping him around the neck. She felt the lithe, hard muscles in his arms and chest as he held her tight. (BIG yawn.)

"Damon", she said, her voice trembling for some reason. Her body was trembling, too and Damon stroked her arms and shoulders, calming her. (Um, who do you think you're talking to, bitch? Stefan? Bitch, get your head out of the clouds and back to reality. Literally.)

"What is it, princess? Don't tell me you're afraid." He smirked lazily at her, but his hands were strong and steady. (PRINCESS??? Seriously, Damon? Princess is the best you could do? That is so just, wrong..)

"I am afraid," She answered. (LMAO.)

"But what are you afraid of?" (-Rolls eyes hardcore-)

That left her puzzled for a moment. Then, slowly, putting her cheek against his, she said, "I'm afraid that this is just a dream." (OMG, I swear Elena must think that Damon is STEFAN. Bitch is seriously bi-polar and confused as hell.)

"I'll tell you a secret," he said into her ear. "You and I are the only real things here. It's everything else that's the dream." [Rolling my eyes right now.)

"Just you and I?" Elena echoed, an uneasy thought nagging at her, as though she was forgetting something―or someone. A fleck of ash landed on her dress, and she absently brushed it away. (More eye-rolling...)

"It's just the two of us, Elena," Damon said sharply. "You're mine. I'm yours. We've loved each other, since the beginning of time." [OMG, SERIOUS eye-rolling here. Seriously, Damon? Obsession much? UGH.]

Of course. That must be why she was trembling―it was joy. He was hers. She was his. They belonged together. (Ummm, ewww?)

She whispered one word, "Yes." (Pffft, whatevs.)

Then he kissed her. (HUGE, EPIC EYE-ROLL INSERTED HERE)

His lips were soft as silk, and when the kiss deepened, she tilted her head back, exposing her throat, anticipating the double wasp-sting he'd delivered so many times. (Oh, how romantic....NOT.)

When it didn't come, she opened her eyes questioningly. The moon was bright as ever, and the scent of roses hung heavy in the air. But Damon's chiseled features were pale under his dark hair, and more ash had landed on the shoulders of his jacket. All at once, the little doubts that had been niggling at her came into clear focus. (Again, Elena brings up Damon's looks. She just HAS to bring up Damon's physical appearance. Bitch, can't you let it go for once? Damn. FOH)

Oh, no. Oh, no.

"Damon," she gasped, looking into his eyes despairingly as tears filled her own. "You can't be here, Damon. You're....dead." (Um, duh?)

"For more than five hundred years, princess." Damon flashed his blinding smile at her. "I don't know why it's such a shock to you." (OMG, Damon! I'm beyond shocked! I'm flabbergasted! -Sarcasm-)

More ash was falling around them, like a fine gray rain. Like the ash Damon's body was buried beneath, worlds and dimensions away. (Mmm-hmm...)

"Damon, you're...dead now. Not undead, but....gone." (Yeah, I think we all knew that honey.)

"No, Elena―" (Oh God, what now Damon. Just stop trying to win the bitch over already. You got someone else who loves you for who YOU are completely. And her name starts with a B. Geez, open your eyes, Pretty Boy.)

"Yes. Yes! I held you as you died...." Elena was sobbing helplessly. She couldn't feel Damon's arms at all now. He was disappearing into shimmering light. (Oh God, as if selfish/self-absorbed Elena wasn't bad enough, I have to endure Elena whining and crying? UGH. Someone just shoot me in the face...)

"Listen to me, Elena―" She was holding moonlight. Anguish caught at her heart. (As Show Stefan said it, "Shut up, Damon.")

"All you need to do is call for me," Damon's voice said. "All you need...." (Yeah, call you to her bed...I mean after all, Elena's vagina is stuffed with gold and jewels, isn't it, Damon?)

His voice faded into the sound of the wind rustling through the trees. Elena's eyes snapped open. The room was full of sunlight, and a huge crow was perched on the sill of her open window. A cloud must have gone over the sun; for a moment, the world was dim. The crow tilted it's head to one side and gave another croak, watching her with bright eyes. A cold chill ran down her spine. "Damon?" she whispered. But the crow just spread it's wings and flew away. (ZzzzZzzzzzz, wake me up when there's some Bamon interaction, thanks.)

THE END.

last edited on May 09, 2011 at 11:21PM

Damon & Bonnie 60 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...