Damon & Bonnie A BIrd's point about Bonnie going Dark S4

DamonsLilBird posted on Oct 19, 2012 at 05:31PM
So I decided to keep my bloody word. An come back making postive DB/Bonnie threads and this one is stating about the possible s/l that Bonnie is going dark. Now we have heard from fatty mack cakes JP how making Bonnie bloody dark will be almost like WIllow from Buffy. I have to laugh at this part mates because its not up to them or not really if you want to look at every history of witches stories, movies, etc, there you can see for yourself that witches go dark. So for her to deny Bonnie is her way of saying (Flog you Bamon fans) personally Ive been having sweet Dark Bamon dreams lately where a upset Bonnie; is hurting from another spell. Instead of talking it out with the gang she runs to the Bennett cemetery where bloody and I mean bloody punches a whole into the earths center. She started chanting an when she did her whole outter apperance changed. Darker black longer hair and black eyes she had echos in her voices, like their was more than one person speaking. An a darkness around her that spoke everytime she walked or moved, even black viens marking her skin up. I decided to name Bonnie the The Goddess of Earth because as we have been manky reminded over an over, Bonnie's power comes from the earth. Its raw and pure something she could not handle because it will take her places she was never been places that are addictive. She has been going there since the last season and some what half of the newer season, I say The Goddess of Earth because wither we mates look or not. The Earth is made up of the living and the dead if Bonnie was to drained and rip into Earth's core, for the essence of its being. She then controls every living things life force in which she manky craves for it. Like a Vampire to Blood Bonnie would crave life force especially from a Vampire (Hint Hint sexual BLood sharing Essence stealing BAMON HOPEFULLY SEX SCENE :p). I dreamt she nearly kills Elame (Ugh what a beautiful dream it was lol) Damon, Stefan etc the list goes on. Even though she eventually becomes good again the damage is done an it has bloody marked her soul she will crave a life's essence how ever long Elame will crave blood. This is why I loved the new TVD promos for this Season the one of Bonnie holding that stave, makes her look like The Goddess of Earth. She needs this manky s/l an if I was bloody flippin writer we would be having Bamon sex love scenes 24/7. Almost like a personal on Mc Bamon's open every hour by the hour sastifing their bloody customers. LOL meh little cheer up qoute. I wanted to get this spot chattering again so what do you mates think about meh idea? Too juciy or what?
 So I decided to keep my bloody word. An come back making postive DB/Bonnie threads and this one is st
last edited on Oct 19, 2012 at 05:57PM

Damon & Bonnie No उत्तरों