Damon & Bonnie Season 3

Louiseneema posted on May 26, 2012 at 08:27PM
i don't know there is already been a topic about season 3 but i wanted to make a topic about something so...

i just wan't to hear your opinions about season 3.

i think is have been boring and really like there that was nothing that happend (i know that there was) but more than half of the episodes were boring, and then in one episode there was many things going on, i think is a very bad setup i you can say that.

and is annoying that Bonnie has such a minor role. I've never read the books, but it sound like Bonnie is Elanas best friend and there is written a lot about her, and in the series is like Bonnie is not even her best friend (maybe in season 1 but not in season 2 and 3) in season 2 & 3 is like Bonnie is more of a protective mother who wan't to all for her litlle daughter and Elana is just thank u for saving my life, know i'm going to something more stupid and then you have to save me again!

that's how i see Bonnies storyline, a mother who have to keep and eye over Elana all the time, because otherwise she's going to die, and then show would be over. Is actually like Bonnie is the most grown up of them all, i mean when they can't figure out a plan, Bonnie always need to step in. And if the writers keep giving her a role like that, she never gets a story that's interesting.

Damon & Bonnie No उत्तरों