Damon & Bonnie Kurenai24 Here ya go "When did आप Ship Bamon?"

DamonsLilBird posted on Oct 10, 2011 at 02:52PM
So I just read off the Wall that a Bamon mate read a article about why this person started shipping Damon&Bonnie,So here is lil Old DBL back from China spreading love for DB fans. I started shipping them from the books which is weird since I was a bloody DE fan so much that if some one mention Bonnie's name,my ember eyes just jerk all crazy lil. I would go all around bashing tons of meh friends who loved them so much and it got to a point that meh mind thought I was Damon!! (LOl yes mates I needed help). So me Mum pick up Dark Reuion for meh an started reading it herself when she was done she said Nana: This book flippin rocks and the Damon&Bonnie interactions stole the bloody book ya should read ya should. An there you have it I read and went nuttier over them than DElena so now Im hard core Bamon all the way!. "Dear Bamon fans when did you become a Bamon shipper?"

Damon & Bonnie 7 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Tigerlily888 said…
heart
LOVE YOUR ICON DamonsLilBird soooo cute!

ANYWAY I started shipping Bamon from the show-I never read the books! Just thought their scenes were amazing and packed with chemistry. I saw the potential from the word go! :)
 प्यार YOUR आइकन DamonsLilBird soooo cute! ANYWAY I started shipping Bamon from the show-I never read
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Desara said…
heart
From the Books and then i went straight to reading Fanfictions of Bamon and when the TV show came out, i LOVE them even more. I was shocked when i found out Bonnie wasnt redheaded and pale, but that didnt matter later on.. I love Book Bamon and Show Bamon !!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना elena1 said…
heart
After I have read the twilight saga I buy The Vampire diaries books and then when the show come out I watch it, but I prefer the books and I prefer book Bamon because they are epic,so I ship Bamon from the books
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kurenai24 said…
Thanks for creating the forum @DamonsLilBird, I'll have to add my little story soon enough.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Maximumridefan said…
I read the Vampire Diaries books first, before I even knew there was going to be a TV show. I was already a fan of L.J Smith from the Night World books, and wanted to try some of her other works.

After finishing the first four, I quickly fell in love with Book Bamon and shipped both them and Stelena hardcore.

When I found out the CW was making a television show based loosely off the books, I was quick to tune in. And though I was frustrated about the differences at first, I began to like the show as a story of it's own.

At first, I had no idea who I shipped Show Damon with, because I quickly realized that both he and Bonnie were very different from L.J's versions of their characters.

But then came their scenes in the famous "History Repeating" and I saw the potential in Show Bamon. They have great chemistry, and Bonnie is a strong female character, which is exactly what Damon needs on the show. A girl who can stand up to him. (I honestly think Elena is much too fragile for Damon on the show.)

My OTP is still Book Bamon, but Show Bamon could very easily be close competition with them if the writers gave them a chance.

This is the scene that made me first notice Show Bamon:

I read the Vampire Diaries पुस्तकें first, before I even knew there was going to be a TV show. I was alr
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ducky8abug4u said…
Started shipping them fanatically since the beginning of the show. Read one or two of the books but I wasn't really into it, back then.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DamonsLilBird said…
heart
Ur welcome and sorry Im late mates been playing with meh baby and meh goody new stuff lol. Kurenai I hope you do.