सी एस आइ Sara WILL Be Back: "You can count on it," says Carol Mendelsohn

Cinders posted on Nov 16, 2007 at 12:55AM
No matter how many times I link this, people seem to still think that Jorja Fox is leaving the show for good. Carol Mendelsohn said, and I quote:

Are you bummed that something couldn't be worked out to keep Jorja around?
Carol Mendelsohn: I am very bummed. You know, it's been something we've been facing for a while now [so] I've given it a lot of thought. When Jorja expressed her desire to move on — even though I would have loved nothing more than to have had her here for Season 8 and Season 9 and on — you [react] as you would in any family: You love the person and respect them and want them to be happy and fulfilled. If this was the very end for Sara Sidle on CSI, I don't think I could have handled the last few months. But it's not. Jorja was always No. 6 on our call sheet. We're retiring No. 6, so it's there for Jorja when she comes back.

She's definitely returning?
Mendelsohn: Yes. You can count on it.

This season?
Mendelsohn: That I can't say. But the fans will not have seen the last of Sara Sidle. Nor will Grissom.

For the full interview, click link.

सी एस आइ 4 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ineedcoffee said…
thank you for that I didn't realize that she might be back I know they left the door open by not killing her off but it sounds like she will be back at least for guest spots maybe.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना allen11x said…
Oh God thanks for that. I felt so sad i cried watching her leave, it's not fair for Grissom nor the show for her to leave. I just hope she comes back soon!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना aleciane said…
i had a feeling that she would still make appearances
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना blackparade said…
aaawww poor groosomm