सी एस आइ Ghost Town

Councilman posted on Oct 03, 2009 at 07:35AM
Ghost Town didn't really enter into it much other than when Greg and Nick were talking about the curtain moving. But then they may have meant the empty houses in the neighborhood of the murders. I generally haven't cared much for Sara but the writes did a good job in this episode. I would have liked it better if someone had gotten through to the kid about how stupid he looks in all the makeup. I never understood any of that. It's like the hair sticking up in all directions. It looks dumb and if you ask why they say It's about being an individual. BS it's not individual to do what everyone else is doing. It's like Robert Pattinson from Twilight having his hair just looking really bad all the time. It doesn't look cool it's like he doesn't own a comb. He was handsome in Harry Potter and now 99% of the time he looks stoned.
CSI has slipped without Grissom but it's the writing or something other than the acting. Ray is starting to come along. Now that Nick is a supervisor maybe he'll have bigger parts.
I could do without so much graphic blood and guts,. Not only on all the CSIs but on NCIS, Bones, and Fringe too.
 Ghost Town didn't really enter into it much other than when Greg and Nick were talking about the curt

सी एस आइ No उत्तरों