सी एस आइ is S10E01 worth watching? I am at my third try and I want to shoot myself everytime!!

daisy_star4444 posted on Sep 26, 2009 at 05:34PM
I HATE whateverisname,the new guys, laurence something. It like the producer try to replace Grissom, and they can't, I hate how everything he does is "perfect", nobody is perfect!! I sorry if I sound like a child, but I loved this show so much until that guy came in... so am I totally crazy or anyone else feel this way too?
oh.. and is season 10 premiere worth watching or it's the same old crap of season 9(after Grissom left)?
save

सी एस आइ 3 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Cinders said…
I know how you feel. I didn't watch a lot of season nine eps because of Langston. But honestly, I liked the season 10 premiere. For one thing, Sara is in it. For another, it's quite Catherine-focused, and there's a lot more of the TEAM in there-- not just another LangstonFest. I think you should give it a try.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना daisy_star4444 said…
Thanks Cinders! your amazing! and thanks so much for the list of acts and stand alone episode you did back in May or April I think... Thanks! :) and I will give it a fourth try then, I just hope the "LangstonFest"(well put)will stop soon.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना csi2sara1sidle said…
i dont think he can repace grissom but i like ray