Coraline I Want To Know.

coraline711 posted on May 14, 2010 at 01:08AM
i want to know if you are a bigger fan of coraline than I am. Comment on what you have thats related to Coraline and we will see who is the bigger Coraline fan!!! :)

Coraline 13 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SweetSpring said…
i am the bigger fan of coraline
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना coraline711 said…
hmmm
well do you have anyhthing thats coraline related?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना powerpunkgirlsz said…
no no no no i am the bigger fan
big smile
well come people tell me why? i bet you any money I AM the biggest fan of coraline.
just list what you have of coraline, i will make a list that i have! that will be a long list. or tell me why you are a huge coraline fan, hmmmmm.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना powerpunkgirlsz said…
who me or amy
it doesnt matter, anyone!
big smile
Well since no one else said anything i will tell you what i have and see if anyone has more stuff than i do. First, i have about 7 posters, i have a movie theater poster of Coraline and then 3 articles that came out of a hollywood magazing, and then just regular posters. then i have a necklace with coraline on it, then i made the blue octopus that coraline has, and now im making her purse with the little fishy on it. and i also have a miniture size grey VW Bug, like Coralines. Then i have the dvd's of coraline, one disc and then the 2 disc DVD. And for the last part, i just got a white mouse and I named her Coraline. So,i think i got everything. oh and soon i will have the Detroit Zoo Snowglobe!!
~LOVE CORALIONE~
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HaloReachGirl said…
Im prob a bigger fan.don't hav much coraline stuff but its the luv that counts
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 19thdayminis said…
I think I am because I actually made something related to the movie with my own hands and it took a long time to make ;) I hand to hand-sculpt the coraline doll, circus mouse, and the black cat completely by hand :) It wasn't easy at all.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Katarathe1st said…
um no offense but lets just leave it at we all like 5 million reallys big fans of coraline. also like Halo Reach Girl said it is the luv that counts. not possessions. oh and btw look what i have!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 um no offense but lets just leave it at we all like 5 million reallys big प्रशंसकों of coraline. also like
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bellah2002 said…
Hey, i guess i'm the biggest fan, because it's not about The stuff you have (even though i have a iPhone case, a shirt, dvd (3D and normal) book in english and german, a canvas poster, another poster and Cards) it's about your experience with it. I know THE WHOLE SCRIPT from The movie in English and Dutch. And i know just A LOT about the movie. Just pretty pretty much:) So yeah, i'm a bigger fan
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Pzink3 said…
I really love Coraline a lot because she is so pretty and hot. I'd marry her one day!