CokeTheUmbreon Pokémon: Aura Warriors

CokeTheUmbreon posted on May 14, 2016 at 07:42PM
In the darkest times, a band of heroes is needed. They may look like regular Pokémon trainers, but they were granted special aura powers. (Most of the aura warriors anyway) If you want you can join us in this Pokémon RP mixed with other influences of action anime and drama.

Rules:

1. No Legendary Pokémon at the moment

2. Cursing is allowed.

3. Romance is allowed, but not too extreme. If it has to be extreme, just put *censored* on the extreme part. Otherwise, skip it.

4. You can run more than one character.

5. Your character cannot already have beaten every region if he/she's part of the Aura Warriors. This is about forming a band of heroes.

6. No godmoding. (No one is unbeatable.) (If your character is being reincarnated, that's a different story.)

7. Your character or characters can be from a region that exists on Pokémon or a realistic place. (Examples: Atlanta, Stockholm, etc.)

8. If you're going to speak in a different language, please translate what you're saying into English.

9. No fighting each other outside the RP. This ain't the place!

10. You can post your character(s) here but the RP action will be on my wall. IDK when.

11. There can deaths of people or Pokémon but the character has to be ok with it. (If it's the characters you created that are killing each other, that's different.)

12. You can run characters from the existing anime and game. (They don't have to excatly be the same character. Example: In this RP, Ash and Serena are 35.)

13. No limit on race, gender, etc. It's a free world. 😃

14. Fanmade mega evolution Pokémon can be involved as well.

15.most important one...

HAVE FUN!!!!! XD

Here's the stuff you can add:

Name:

Physical description/attire:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Personality:

Pokémon:

Aura Powers: (optional)

Good or evil or common person

Backstory:

Hobbies:
last edited on Oct 24, 2016 at 12:40AM

CokeTheUmbreon 375 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 375

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Aurathelucario said…
Hey I found it.
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
There आप go! :) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CokeTheUmbreon said…
Here's my character!

Name: Tyler van Berg

Physical description/attire: Black (but not too black), black hair, wears typical attire.

Strengths: Good Pokémon trainer, knows 7+ languages (including Russian, Dutch, English, and Czech), nice to people no matter what they do to him.

Weaknesses: Risk taker.

Personality: Collected, calm until his friends are endangered, antisocial at times.

Pokémon: Umbreon, Greninja, Talonflame, Sceptile, Goodra, Dragonite, Salamence, Luxray, Gengar, Samurott, Typhlosion, etc.

Good guy

Aura Powers: Aura Blade, Aura Shards, Massive Aura Shard, Aura Shield.

Backstory: Tyler was born in Amsterdam to Afro-Surinamese parents. He is a decedent of an aura guardian who escaped from slavery. His parents moved to America when he was young to escape persecution. Tyler wasn't always the good guy; he formed a clique in kindergarten, called the Umbreon Army. The clique got into a lot trouble at school. He has a lifelong crush on Jenna Voorn, another Dutch immigrant. After he saw her, the Umbreon Army boys had to disband. He has also gone on journeys to the Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Kalos regions, defeating dem all. After Hoenn, he decided to start middle school.

Hobbies: Tyler listens to a lot of edm, house, and dubstep. He hangs out with everyone on the team. He is currently a student at Canyon City High School.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Okay I'll pit my character.
Okay. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Name: aura
Physical description/attire: white pale skin with blonde hair that goes down to my waste. It has light blue streaks in it and is in a ponytail with blue ribbons in it.
Strengths: my aura ability, and my friends never giving up on me.
Weakness: my friends cause I will protect them no matter what.
Personality: kind, caring, brave, powerful, smart friendly.
Pokemon: lucario, braxien, bkaziken, zoroark, gallade, gardevoir, all the eevee evolution, and Charizard.
Good guy
Aura powers: aura blade, aura blast, aura shard, aura sphere, aura light, aura life, aura tornado, aura bow and arrow, aura shield.

Backstory: she was born in the aura kingdom. Her first pokemon was Lucario which was a riolu. When she was young her parents died in a war when the kingdom was attacked. She holds the greatest of aura power. She is the princess of the aura kingdom now queen.
Aurathelucario commented…
There longer then I thought it would take. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
To the pokemon सूची rayquaza can be added. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Here's another one!

Jenna

Name: Jenna Voorn

Physical description/attire: White, blond hair (medium height), short skirts or skorts, white and pink shirt, Espeon cap. Unlike Selene, she doesn't wear a lot of makeup. However, she gets aroused when she sees a dress.

Strengths: Good cook, good Pokémon trainer, compassionate towards others.

Weaknesses: Clingy to Tyler (at times), gets mad when any girl is around him (with the exception of Aura and Selene), scolds Tyler for taking risks, since she is scared of him dying. Loses focus anytime Tyler appears.

Personality: Compassionate, timid (unless her friends are in danger or someone's annoying her).

Pokémon: Espeon, Lapras, Pidgeot, Lopunny, Medicham, Seviper, Vileplume, Infernape (shiny), Jolteon, Sylveon.

Aura Powers: Aura Blade, Aura Shards, Aura Armor, Aura Shields.

Good

Backstory: Jenna was born in Rotterdam to Dutch parents. They moved to Beaumont at her birth because her father owned a company there. She was the timid one in her class. Ever since elementary school, he started having a crush on Tyler after being saved from members of his Umbreon Army gang.

Hobbies: She doesn't practice her aura. Unless Aura makes her. Jenna is a music person, but unlike Tyler, she listens to Taylor Swift and Robin Schulz. Her favorite song is 'Don't Let Me Down' by The Chainsmokers ft Daya.
There's jenna. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Hey tyler can I also play as my different pokemon? But can you play as lucario?
Why not? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Okay sweet. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
In time I may even post my story here. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Here's the annoying one!

Name: Manuel Marquezo

Physical description/attire: Tan skin, black hair, wears size 30 shirts, fat.

Strengths: Good at cannon weapons

Weaknesses: Ruins everything, annoying af

Personality: Annoying, childlike, glutton, irresponsible.

Pokémon: Haxorus, Swampert, Chesnaught, Emboar, Garchomp, Flareon, Skuntank, Garbordor, Nidoqueen, Walrein.

Backstory: Manuel was born to a Mexican father and an Italian mother. His first friend was Tyler. Manuel was the first member of the Umbreon Army gang, a clique created by Tyler back in elementary. He puts on a lot of weight. He wasn't the brightest in school. He did accompany Tyler in a couple Pokémon battle festivals in Macedonia, Germany, and UK.

Aura Powers: None.

Hobbies: Annoying Aura. (He probably likes her.)
Umbra: I ship it! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Ugh annoying Manuel. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Oh and umbra आप better not ship it! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Tyler I'm having a hard time with this forum as well.
When we rp can we just continue to rp on your page?
Yeah. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Name: Sergio Gonzales

Physical description/attire: Fair skin, long, black hair (looks like Inuyasha), wears green and black.

Strengths: Smart, has good science skills.

Weaknesses: Always blamed for everything, argues with sister rarely, risk taker, does not get along with Manuel.

Personality: Brave, edgy at times.

Pokémon: Riolu, Houndoom, Staraptor, Starmie, Ninjask, Jolteon, Scizor, Tyranitar.

Backstory: Sergio and his sister Serena was born in Madrid. His father was an abusive drunkard until he changed his life and became a detective. He always looked up to his father. He and Selene are VERY close twins.

Hobbies: He collects swords.
Umbra: I still ship Aura x Manuel!
Lucario: if आप ship dem, I WILL... एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
*pushes Manuel on चोटी, शीर्ष of Aura* एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Umbra: I have no regrets. :P एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Willowfrost said…
Cool. I'll post a character soon.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Willowfrost said…
Name: Luna Diviner (Diviner is not her real last name; it is a nickname people gave her. She has no last name).

Physical Description/Attire: She has long, white-blond hair and sky-blue eyes. A slender figure, lightweight, and a little tall. She typically wears comfortable jeans and a t-shirt, and is always in a hoodie except for during the summer.

Strengths: Very reserved, so no one knows what is going through her mind, which is good at times.

Weaknesses: Her strength is her weakness; because she is shy and reserved, she has an anxiety disorder and feels very lonely. She also has some anger problems.

Personality: Shy and reserved, and a bit hostile, but very sweet one you get to know her. A bit mysterious.

Pokemon: Luxray, Zoroark, Sylveon, Espeon, Umbreon, Gardevoir, and Glaceon.

Powers: She is a prophet, and will sometimes receive visions or prophecies. She can also walk into people's dreams. Luna also can walk into the past, can communicate with Pokemon, and has healing powers and can use curses (if that seems like too much, I'll fix it later)

Definitely good.

Backstory: She has lived her entire life as an orphan and was born blind. She ran away from the orphanage when she was seven, with her Shinx. Ever since, she's lived alone. Her mother was an amazing prophet and diviner, while her father used dark powers.

Hobbies: Singing, dancing, reading, playing with her Pokemon.
Willowfrost commented…
Pokemon nicknames: Luxray is Shadow, Zoroark is Nightmare, Sylveon is Princess, Espeon is Sunny, Umbreon is Moony, Gardevoir is Amethyst, and Glaceon is Frost एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Nice! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
The RP will be on my wall. But that won't stop आप from adding your character here. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
None too much. I really meant Aura Powers but never mind. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Tao Release Aura Powers are to be released in the RP.
Scratch that, Legend Release: Aura Powers are set in the RP. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I don't know why we planned this forum. We coulda launched this before we started.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना horofox said…
Name- Shadow Bellatrix

Age- 15

From- ???

Physical description/ attire- Black hair with a white strand and white leather jacket, with a black tank top with white shorts and black knee socks, white boots and a locket with a picture of her and her Master, Red and white eyes is blind in one eye, wears hair in a ponytail and

Strengths- Fights well in the dark, becomes stronger when mad and can merge with Zoroark

Weaknesses- Sometimes when she becomes angry she tends to get reckless and says things without thinking

Personality- Stubborn, Energetic, Loyal but reckless, very determined to fight and beat anyone

Pokemon- Zo ( Zoroark), Luxray, Liepard, Darkrai, Arceus, Espeon, Confragrigus, Mismaguis

Power- Can see the past, sees ghosts and spirits, goes to spirit world, but can only talk to Dark and Ghost type Pokemon

Backstory- Doesnt know who her parents are so she grew up with her master and her partner Zo, but one day when the council said she was was going to be gifted with luck and gifts for a holiday it was a lie so the council tried to kill her or capture her but her master protected her and let her escape. Now she one blind eye but is determined to keep Zo safe from any harm and Zo does the same

( Pretend the gold is black )
 Name- Shadow Bellatrix Age- 15 From- ??? Physical description/ attire- Black hair with a whi
horofox commented…
Hobbies- Fighting/ eating sweets या pastries एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Cool. The action will begin on the 14th या 15th. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Manuel: Outta the way, Tyler! *pushes me out the way* My name is... *Selene pulls him द्वारा the ear* एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Feel free to meet the other team. The other members are Jenna Voorn, Manuel Marquezo (the annoying one, Aura (she ain't here yet), Sergio Gonzales, and Selene Gonzales.

Selene - Tomboy
Aura - Princess of the Aura Kingdom
Tyler van Berg - Me
Jenna Voorn - Someone who has feelings for Tyler van Berg
-Sergio - Brother of Selene
Manuel - The annoying cunt
Name- Angelina Lyricalese

Age- 18

Physical Description/ Attire- white hair in ponytail and fur coat, blue tank top, white shorts, Dark blue boots, black leggings

Strengths- sky battle, the forest

Weaknesses- Beach, lake, dark

Personality- Childish at times, loyal, Polite, calm, easy-going

Pokemon- Absol or Prince, Lily or Gardevoir, Altaria, Sylvie or Sylveon, Delcatty, Meowstic, Crescellia, Lucario

Power- Can see future, can make nature grow, healing

Backstory- lived with her Grandmother "Palermo", she was a Success and Satisfaction to Palermo. But when Angelina said she didnt want to enter the Pokemon showcase Palermo called her a failure and slapped her after that Angelina ran away and hasn't seen her grandmother since

Hobbies- Reading, Listening or singing to music, dancing, hanging out with friends, or flying air plane or helicopter
What she looks like
 What she looks like
Okay. *2 thumbs up* When AuratheLucario comes, I'll इनबॉक्स you. Kay एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Name- Kiki Sakura

Age- 15

Physical appearance/ attire- Pink hair and pink shirt with a white skirt and a headband, and green eyes

Strengths- water, Ocean

Weaknesses- Sky, air

Personality- Annoying, Baby like, energetic, Happy, Joyful, positive

Pokemon- Pop or Bunery, dewott, Seadra, Evee, panchum, skitty, phyduck, Pachirisu, Raichu, Azuril

Backstory- ???

Hobbies- Annoy and tease Shadow and brushing Pokemon
Manuel: Another annoying character!
Jenna: Don't push your luck, tubby!
Manuel: Are Shadow and Angelina single?
Aura: They don't want you.
Manuel: That's what she said.
Lucario: Just shut the fuck up.
Jenna: Nice to meet you!
horofox commented…
Kiki- Pulls on Jennas hair) hi hi एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
horofox commented…
Kiki- Jenna! He Cussed at me! cries and holds onto her* I don't know why?! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Jenna: Hey! *slaps him* एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧
 (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧
OK. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
( last one sorry )

Name- Blake Asuka

Age- 16

Physical appearance/ Attire- Top of hair is blue and bottom is brown, white shirt, black jacket with pokeballs on it, brown pants, fingerless gloves and black tennis shoes

Strengths- Heat, Fire

Weaknesses- Caves, Forests

Personality- Positive, determined, One- minded, forgetful, hopeful, Brave

Pokemon- Oshawott, Charmander, Raichu, Braixen, typhlosian, moltres, pyroar, Blaziken

Power- Fire, heat

Backstory- ???

Hobbies- Playing video games, battling, Helping Angelina ( Because he has a crush on her )❤(ӦvӦ。)
 ( last one sorry ) Name- Blake Asuka Age- 16 Physical appearance/ Attire- चोटी, शीर्ष of hair is bl
Jenna has a crush on Tyler. (There are लेखाए about dem in the club btw. Feel free to read dem.) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Manuel: Blake! *tackles him* What up, twat?
Blake- Hey I met her first!
Manuel: What you gonna do?
Sergio: Manuel's annoying as fuck, dude.
Aura: You won't believe what he wrote about me in his diary.
Blake- Now i think I could believe it
Manuel: Hurry up with that food, Jenna!
Jenna: Shut up!
In the actual RP, Tyler van Berg died when battling a villain named Javier Voorn. When we start back up, we're gonna bury him.
horofox commented…
Ok एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Angel- Jenna do you need any help?
Jenna: Yes. Thnx.
Aura: *putting bread in the oven* Shut up, Manuel. You're always hungry.
Manuel *in his diary* Dear diary, I think Angelina likes me.
Sergio: Can you help me set the table?
Manuel: I'm watching tv and looking in my... *Kiki takes diary and reads it out loud*
horofox commented…
Absol: Growls at Manuel* Touch her I dare you. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Manuel: Can आप growl at a lower tone of voice? I'm trying to watch Slaking vs. Tyranitar. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Angelina- As a aqqauntance? Puts cheese on bread
*Jenna looks at Tyler and blushes* एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Jenna: Thnx. *looks down at the vegetables* *sighs* I want to go with Tyler to the Eeveelution ball. I wanna ask him. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
horofox commented…
Bam! Im a miracle Worker! Now if आप excuse me I'm going to shove a drill up an नितंब, गधा एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Shadow- Spoiler alert Slaking Wins. Walks past him
Manuel: Fuck you, cunt. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Shadow) Whatd you call me meat pie!
Manuel: Whatcha gonna do about it? 😎 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
horofox commented…
Shadow- Im going to fight you! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Blake: Shadow's gonna kill him. :/ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
*Tyler and Blake talking*
Blake: So you're an Aura Warrior.
Tyler: Yeah. *makes an Aura Blade* Aura's princess of one of the 3 remaining Aura Kingdoms. I'm a descendant of an Aura Warrior from Nigeria.
Blake: Does anyone else have aura powers?
Tyler: Me, Aura, Jenna, and Sergio have aura powers. Manuel doesn't. Thank God for that.

Jenna: *sighs* Tyler.
Blake- Jenna are you ok? Youre elbow is in the Vegetables?
Manuel: Can I...
*Kiki reads Tubby's diary out loud* (By tubby, I mean Manuel)
*silence*
Tyler: Nice knowing you. *puts piece of steak in mouth*
Kiki- Youre Diary is so much fun! Oh Jenna youre cooking is heaven just like the perfect wife. And Aura so beautiful. Shadow is Stubborn but I'm sure she loves me deep inside. Well cross off Jenna cause she has a crush on Tyler!....oops
That was a diary about Manuel's crushes. He's dead. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
That was the PG version of everything written in there. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Manuel: Oh shit.
*Sergio and Blake pull out camera phones*
Sergio: YouTube fame, here I come!
Shadow- Well, I think that I've got my revenge Walks away
That was Kiki पढ़ना the diary. आप ain't got your revenge. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Angelina- Um Manuel if you like that many girls then why don't you have a girlfriend yet?
Sergio: Because he's fat and annoying.
Manuel: Just because your ancestors came and claimed Mexico, that doesn't make you call me out.
Sergio: Lose some weight, grow up, and quit brushing your teeth with anchovy paste.
Kiki: Ewww!!!!
Blake: Disappointing. I thought Shadow was gonna put tubby's plate up his ass. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Shadow- Who says I wasn't I'm gonna shove a drill instead * Turns on drill *
Manuel: I did. Got a problem? Wait. Oh shit. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Manuel: NOOOOOOOOOOO!! Oh god Dammit!
Shadow- Come here Manuel! Ive got a present for you!
*Blake and Sergio laughing*
*Angel turns off drill* Angel: Shadow!
Manuel: *up the ceiling* Where's Tyler?
Kiki: Getting ready for tonight.
Manuel: Garchomp, use Flamethrower!
Angel! Youre no Fun!
When do I get to scare a boy * Glares at Manuel *
Manuel: आप ain't scary anyway. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Angel: You're supposed to be setting an example, Blake.
Blake: *sighs* Put the drill up.
Sergio: You were doing so well!
Manuel *blasting heavy metal in Angel's ears*: Ha!
Sergio: Will you cut that stupid song off?! That song has NO listeners, especially in Spain.
Manuel: Well Spain has no taste in music! *makes fun of Spanish song*
Shadow: Now where were we?
Shadow- Blast that song again I dare you Turns on Drill