गढ़, महल New Spot Banner, आइकन & आदर्श वाक्य Submissions [OPEN]

othobsessed92 posted on Feb 07, 2011 at 03:29AM
Hey guys :)

According to this link I made, most of you want a new spot look. So, this is where you can submit your ideas for the new spot banner, icon & motto!

IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON PARTICIPATING, PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS.

Based on experiences with this type of thing in the past, I think the best way to do it is to pick a banner first (since they're harder to make and easier to match icons to) and then once we've picked one of those, we can vote for a matching icon. To keep it simple, and since those who really want to participate usually do so quickly, I'll run it on a weekly basis - that is, you get a week to submit stuff, a week to vote for each, etc. If anyone wants to suggest a new motto for the spot (keep it short-ish), I'll make a pick for those the same week as the icons.

IMPORTANT STUFF ABOUT SUBMISSIONS

-BANNERS need to be 800x100 px. That's 800 pixels wide by 100 pixels high. Any banners that are not that size will not be included in the pick.

-ICONS need to be square. Preferably 200x200 pixels, but they can be larger (300x300, 400x400). Fanpop tends to distort 100x100 px icons when they're uploaded, but larger icons don't seem to be affected.

IMPORTANT DATES
-Sunday, February 13, 2011- Deadline for banner submissions!

BTW, I mostly took the instructions from DarkSarcasm's spot change forum in the Harry Potter club. She had them all written down really great, so I hope you don't mind :)

गढ़, महल 10 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना othobsessed92 said…
Banner #1
 Banner #1
Matching icon #1
 Matching आइकन #1
Banner #2 (It's much more simple)
 Banner #2 (It's much और simple)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Cinders said…
I intend on making one, when I'm not in class or teaching.

But in the meantime, some people had some suggestions in this ancient forum: link
^^Thank you :)

If it's not a problem, can I post the two banners here, with credit to their respective creators of course!
Slapped one together today:

(Also available in Image Gallery link)

And yeah, go for it and post those banners.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Slapped one together today: (Also available in Image Gallery <a href="http://www.fanpop.com/spots/ca
Second banner:

(Also available link)

ALSO - Added further contrast/color: link
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 सेकंड banner: (Also available <a href="http://www.fanpop.com/spots/castle/links/19201745">HERE</a>)
AND an icon just 'cause (but I like the one we have).
 AND an आइकन just 'cause (but I like the one we have).
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना EastPwincess said…
Banner
 Banner
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना EastPwincess said…
Icon
आइकन