बफी द वैम्पायर स्लेयर A BuffyVerse FanFiction Event 2009

adwbuffy posted on Jul 01, 2009 at 02:04AM
Hey all BuffyVerse & AngelVerse fans,

This is a huge event of all Summer, a Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Angel Fanfiction event. I've been thinking about this ever since last year. So you may know that I already wrote an article based on Spuffy Event but I talked the fabulous Katie (ArabellaElfie) who completely agrees with me and would love help.

+STEPS+

1) Pick a couple/slash couple, the timeline can be anywhere or the finals give you a little refresher lol:

~ Buffy, Spike & the potentials save the world from the "HellMouth & The First"

~ Angel, Illyria, Gunn & Spike fighting for lives from The Big battle from The Senior Partners.

2) The length is based on you.!! How long you like it.

3) Chosing What type Do You Like either: "Darkness, "Full Circle", "Reunion", "Heroics", or "Epics Tales of Your Shippers"

4) Judges will be looking in your FanFiction seeing no one would not copy or taking as there own in the story

5) If needed you can use the comics from either:

- Buffy Season 8 or Angel the AfterFall Season 6.

- Some ideas from both tv series.

- Or you may get some kind of ideas from FanFictions of other websiteS

-----------------------------------------­---­---­-

This event will take TBA, because there is another event that will take place in Angel Spot for the awards just like the Scooby Awards go on join and vote for your nominations. After I will soon give more info.

*If people would wanna join just to help or either be a judge please email me or comment on the bottom of forum. The more, the better. LOL**

Thank you adwbuffy *Ariel* :)
last edited on Jul 01, 2009 at 10:37PM

बफी द वैम्पायर स्लेयर 10 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ArabellaElfie said…
Ariel,

I'm thinking on this, I'd like to ask that we include all timelines, ships, and lengths from drabbles to epic tales of all ships.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना adwbuffy said…
smirk
Yeah, is that what I wrote because I specifically put like making your story during anytime on the show. Like any certain epsiode of any seasons Buffy 1-7 or Angel 1-5 but either way would be interesting for people to make. But the lengths Debs gave the idea for the length 5000 words. Ok I will reedited for us and you ok thank you again hun:)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ladolcevita said…
hmmm
Does it have to be about a couple?
Because I was thinking I could do mine in an alternate season 5 timeline, where The O Holy Master- *cough* I mean, Dracula has taken over Sunnydale, and there is a group of rebels (The Scoobies) who try and overthrow him. But Xander and Buffy are secretly under his thrall...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ArabellaElfie said…
Alice, that sounds fangtastic! *grabs and eats a flying bug* I'm always up for a tale abou the great Master...bater.

I'm thinking, and Ariel - let me know if I'm crunching on your toes here - that it can be any story that involves or is an offshot of Buffy/Angel and the universe of which they inhabit.

As for length, I'm thinking that there shouldn't be a min. or a maximum but different categories and everyone can enter any category or all of them. I'm big on opening things up for everyone to participate in and while somoe people write epics other are great with a hiku.

Cat, I'm off from work tomorrow and just have to do the rest of my FGT entry but I'm willing to write up a proposal or something. I think we should offically announce it soon so we have time to write. I have an idea about placing it between the Scoobies and the Angel event but I know this is your thing so I don't want to be all Grr.

Also, I'm willing to help out however I can, I'll judge and review and maybe enter. I actually have a bunch of ideas. I think I'll either write it up or audio file it tomorrow
big smile
Okay, thank you Katie for helping on the best as you can. And ladolcevita love your storyline very dark and wicked.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना spikes_girl said…
I have a complex and interesting story planned. I'm not sure if it's actually the one I'll enter but it's been plotting in my head and I've been thinking about actually writing it. It's set after both series have ended and the Angel gang and the Scoobies join together, and I've kinda got this big long story line going for it, I'll give it a shot :)

So no dates yet for entering?
No sorry not yet, not until Katie had finished her awards for Angel
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jighooligan101 said…
In regards to length, content, etc, something we could do is divide into various sections. As a few examples we could have "Best Short Story", "Best Epic Tale", "Best Lovers Story", "Best Reunion", "Best AU", "Best Crossover" and stuff like that.
cool
Sounds good to me
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 0oSquirto0 said…
I will happily be a judge..if this contest is still running...but I may be a little bias to Bangel shippers lol but I will be fair XD