बफी द वैम्पायर स्लेयर Buffy Season 8 and एंजल After the Fall Comics

ekid020 posted on Jan 31, 2009 at 09:54PM
Anyone know where I can read these online?

बफी द वैम्पायर स्लेयर 8 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ArabellaElfie said…
sad
Honestly, I don't think you can get them online. Your best bet at this point is to just pick up the PTBs as they come out.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cecig said…
I donwload a few comics of Buffy and season 8 and After the fall, online.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 0oSquirto0 said…
www.dleex.com << search 'buffy season eight' and click on the #1 one first and click read online (or download but it costs money) there you can read the first 10 of Buffy Season eight but thats it I have been trying to find them too!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Rebeca890 said…
big smile
wow! thank you so much for telling me that!!!!! :-D i've always been wondering about this buffy season 8 comics!!!!! :-D was greeeeeeat to see even that much of it!!! :-D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना just_jessi1985 said…
big smile
i want to buy all of season 8. i didn't even know about it until recently.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bangel1998 said…
I have them all.. I went on the dark horse site and I ordered them... It's easy :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bloodybedan said…
cool
i have 3 copies of the actually comics and its really hard to get considering that i'm in asia but i also read some online in the dark horse website i'm not sure if that still there :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BuffyTube said…
All of the issue are now in TPB and Amazon usually has very good sales on them - Both the Dark Horse Buffy Season 8 and all the IDW issues are available in TPB or HC - makes it easier to catch-up with everything. Best to get the Buffy Season 8 in the TPB if you want to read them before the new Buffy Season 9 and Angel & Faith starts up again which is very soon. The new series begins in August and September.