ब्रूकस Info site ~ ♥

Janni posted on Aug 10, 2008 at 05:44PM
Hey all Brucas fans:D<3
The New fans: Welcome to this spot^^ We LOVE getting new fans. This spot has alot to offer, we have pictures, videos, links, great articles, many forums, quizzez, polls and we have the most AMAZING LOYAL fans ever!
On this page/forum you can find links to the most visited forums, links to different sites, featured stuff, info about medal holders and info about you fellow BL fans^^

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
DIFFERENT FORUMS
Forums that are very important this month
link
December is on its way! And with Decemeber Christmas comes, and with Christmas presents come! Do you feel like being a Santa Claus and help us with the present, or if you just want one.. Check this out!

link
The Emmy awards, The Oscars... & The Brucas Fan Awards! Doesn't it speak for itself? The awards are almost ready, so come anc check it out, feel like someone needs a mentioning? Sign them up! Make sure that the ones you love know that you appreciate them! + it's a fun way to get the whole bunch together again;D

link
This is a place where you can meet many other BL fans, a place where you can vent about anything, talk about anything(Seriously we talk about everything) and just have fun^^

link
Did you notice that this spot got a new fan, well if you do you can add the number of fans here. Because we are counting down or up to so so many fans here^^

link
Every month we change our banner,icon and motto! And if you want to contribute any of your art or sayings for this matter, this is the place! And the forum also contains the old bannners, icons and mottos. So if you wannna take a ride on memory lane this is also the place;D

link
Have you ever wondered where your BFG friends live, or how the season is for them? Well this game is for you who has been asking those questions! But with a littel twist, here you have to guess each others autumn picture, until someone gets it right!:D

link
ABout once a week a new Brucas scene will be added, and you could either use some words, a sentence or a quote that express how you feel about that scene... Describe it on your own words;D

link
So you might have heard about the awesome EYESEXAGES, if not go and check out the BFG forum, and get hooked on them! So if you have gotten any eyesexages, you'll need to keep a track on how many you have got, and this is the place for that! One click, and one look and you'll know how many of those eyesexages you have gotten!;D

link
Do you feel like playing a game? This is the place for that! Do you know too much info about your fellow Brucas fans, this is the place for showing that! Or do you want to learn more about your fellow Brucas fans, then this is the place for that too! Your task is to guess which of your friends three fact is a lie, and then it's your turn to let people guess!

link
The defenition of random!

link
This site hasn't been active for a little while bot I loved Hannah's idea so I say: Bring it back again!^^ Okay so here's how it works some says a bl clip or a bl scene, and then someone else has to go find it on youtube (or any other random site) and post the link there so everyone can see that you found it! Then it's the next persons turn to say what to find, and so on and so on!

link
Does any songs remind you of Brucas, well this is the place to share them with us;D

link
This site hasn't been active for a while now, but I thought that I should add this if someone wanted to start again^^
Basically you just do they alphabet of brucas!

link
This is a game where the person above you wright the start of a quote and you have to finish it. And so on..

link
This is really simple. All you have to do is add all the lurics that remind you of Brooke/Lucas;D

link
We here at the BL spot have poll every month and one lucky person gets to be the BL fan of the month^^ If you want to know more about this check it out

Finished stuffs...

link
This is a place where you can join different clubs. There is a debaters club, artist club, fanfiction club, video makers club and pop quiz club^^ If you feel like you belong in one of those clubs take a look and Join:D

link
The contest will last from December 8 to 13. So there a 6 different contest happening everyday for those 6 days, one is a image contest, fanfiction contest +++ Or if you don't wanna participate you can judge. And I think there will be some awards, don't know. Check it out^^

link
We had our christmas wish thingy, and some people still hasn't gotten what they want so we are keeping in on!

INFO ABOUT US
I'll make a list and then you can fill that one in.. Just general things about us. And tell me your birtday and i'll put it on the list so then atleast we will know little bit more about each others;]
Tell me if I should add something on the list..
The next person to have a happy birtday is:
1. Nem - January 17th! Turns 23
2. Janni - February 18th! Turns 17
3. Kristne - March 3rd! Turns 19
username ~~~~~~~~~ Name/Called ~~~~~~~ DOB ~~~~~~~~~~ Turns
mollyx365 --------------- Molly ----------------- 15.jan.91 --------- 20years next birthday
brattynemz ------------- Nem ------------------- 17.jan.88 --------- 23years next birthday
Janni ---------------------- Janni ----------------- 18.feb.93 ---------- 17years next birthday
Stefny0 ------------------- Stefny/Stef --------- 28.feb.94 ---------- 16years next birthday
Kuhriissten -------------- Kristen --------------- 03.march.91 ------ 19years next birthday
Sophialover ------------- Mary,Mar ------------ 06.march.93 ------ 17years next birthday
oth-brucas4ever ------ Zoe ------------------- 17.mach.91 ------- 19years next birthday
ObsidianSoul ----------- Laura ----------------- 21.mars.90 -------- 20years next birthday
babyd21 ------------------ Dee ------------------ 31.march.92 ------- 18years next birthday
RealLuvAlwaysBL ----- Cherise,Rece ------- 01.apr.85 --------- 25years next birthday
dermer4ever ----------- Terra,Dermy -------- 04.apr.84 --------- 26years next birthday
Bemyhero-x ------------ Jenna, bmh-x ------- 12.apr.95 --------- 14years next birthday
monLOVEbrucas ------ Monia,Mon ---------- 23.apr.92 --------- 18years next birthday
Eka-chan ---------------- Eka-eka ---------------- 24.apr.90 --------- 20years next birthday
Chlarkfan --------------- Jelena ---------------- 12.may.94 -------- 15years next birthday
BrucasFanGirls------ 12.june.08 ------- Our dearest forum ------- 1year next birthday
BruCaS_LoVe ----------- Ana ------------------- 6.june.91 --------- 19years next birthday
mcewen_girl ----------- Kelsie ---------------- 07.june,94 --------- 15years next birthday
kristinabetty ---------- Kristina --------------- 25.june.94 --------- 15years next birthday
Snick ---------------------- Kasia ----------------- 15.july.93 ---------- 16years next birthday
Cheeryellen93 -------- Ellen ------------------- 09.july.93 --------- 16years next birthday
jennifer_02 ------------- Jennifer -------------- 16.july.94 -------- 14years next birthday
Lizisme -------------------- Liz ------------------- 19.aug.92 --------- 17years next birthday
saBRUCAS --------------- Chloe,Sarah --------- 20.aug.91 --------- 18years next birthday
TSOYPRA ---------------- Vickey ---------------- 23.aug.90 --------- 19years next birthday
naley_4ever ----------- Emily ------------------- 25.aug.93 --------- 16years next birthday
BLlover2010 ----------- Amanda -------------- 30.aug.91 --------- 18years next birthday
brucas_naley101 ------ Ashley/Ash ---------- 31.oct.95 -------- 15years next birthday
Cat_Cat_2 ---------------- Catia ----------------- 20.sept.91 -------- 18years next birthday
Jemgrl323 --------------- Dina ------------------ 23.sept.85 --------- 24years next birthday
krupzz08 ---------------- Krupz ----------------- 01.oct.93 --------- 16years next birthday
livelovelaugh ----------- Dawn,LLL ------------ 02.oct.90 --------- 19years next birthday
ggseason8 -------------- Brooke ----------------- 02.oct.90 --------- 19years next birthday
xoheartinohioxo ------- Holly ----------------- 06.oct.89 --------- 21years next birthday
Brucaslover96 ----------- Lauren -------------- 09.oct.92 --------- 18years next birthday
1treehillfan ------------- Alice ----------------- 16.oct.93 --------- 16years next birthday
Broody_4_Cheery ---- Mickei,b4c ---------- 28.oct.88 --------- 22years next birthday
brucas4ever ------------- Hannah -------------- 03.nov.93 --------- 17years next birthday
Superstar_kk ----------- Karen,Kar ----------- 26.nov.94 --------- 15years next birthday
Capehatteras4lf ------ Lannie ----------------- 30.nov.93 ----------- 16years next birthday
irene_p-------------------- Irene ----------------- 02.dec.92 --------- 17years next birthday
bl0ndy ------------------- Bee -------------------- 23.dec.93 --------- 16years next birthday
Cheeryellen93 -------- Ellen ------------------- 09.july.93 --------- 16years next birthday
Rosaire226 ------------- Rosy
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­--
Username:
DOB:
I turn ---- next birthday:
Want to be called/name:
Sex(male/female):
Favourite book:
Interest:
Medal here:
Favourite movies:
Favourite shows:
Favourite couples:
BL fan of the months
November 08= Hannah^^
December 08= Nem
January 09= Catia
February 09= Janni
March 09= Mary
April 09= Dawn
May 09= Ana
June 09= Jelena/Blush
July 09= Nem
August 09= Holly
September09= Terra
October 09= Mickei
November 09=
Who has which medal? (of the ones we know)
Dedicated: brucas_naley101, SimplyOTH ,Emily, Stephy_rules, ggseason8, Amanda, reesespbcup419, ellie-scott, Rece, Jenna, eka-chan,

Die Hard: Mickey ,Bee, Vikcy, Alice, Tareva1451, Brittney, Kikuska, Sarah/Chloe, Molly, Stephy, Kristina, lorette, HotStunner

Fanatic: selflessDesire,Irene ,Terra, Stefy, SBF, Zoe, Ana, Liz, JD, Catharina, Cat, Nem, Jennifer, Janni, Hannah, Karen, Mary, Kristen, Kelsie, Jelena, Dawn,
Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking
GMT = Dawn, Cat
GMT + 1 hour = Janni
GMT + 2 hours = Mary, Vikcey
GMT + 8 hours = Nem
GMT - 5 hours = Molly
GMT - 6 hours = Hannah
GMT - 8 hours = Terra
THIS WEEKE'S FEATURED
Fan: link
Forum: link
Article: link
Image: link

Quotation
Brooke: Lucas Scott is going to change the world someday and he doesn't even know it yet.
- I Forgot To Remember To Forget
Brucas related fansites
Brucas: link
One Tree Hill: link & link
Sophia: link & link & link & link & link & link
Chad Michael Murray: link & link & link

Brucas Forums
At FanBolt: link
Brucas board: link
SOME GENERAL STUFF

Other spots
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

Different forums from other spots
link
link
link

OTH sitelinks
link
link
link
link

[b]Hey all ब्रूकस fans:D<3[/b] The New fans: Welcome to this spot^^ We प्यार getting new fans. This sp
last edited on Jan 16, 2010 at 11:54PM

ब्रूकस 345 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 345

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kuhriissten said…
At FanForum:
The Masochists (Davis♥Scott) #980: I'll Wait for Love's Sake,but One Day You'll come.
link

TV Forums: The Brucas Lovers Society
link

At FanBolt:
Brooke & Lucas #202 The Heartthrobs {BL} bc they are happiest together
link

CW Lounge: The Official Brucas Thread
link
CW Lounge: Brooke, Queen of Hearts: the OFFICIAL BL speculation thread
link

yeah so that's all i have for now but we should def add more!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lizisme said…
Username: Lizisme
DOB:08-19-1992
I turn ---- next birthday: 17
Want to be called/name: Liz
Sex(male/female): female
Favourite book: Twilight<3 and my sisters keeper
Interest: soccer, softball, sports, music
Medal here: die hard
Favourite movies:
1. The shining
2. The waitress
3. idk i love movies its too hard
Favourite shows:
1. Prison break
2. Lost
3. Privilged
Favourite couples:
1. Brucas
2. jate(from lost)
3. Sarah and michael
4. blair and chuck and blair and nate
5. alex and izzie(even though i haven't seen the show in two seasons)
omg! soo cool. something i added is this week's featured image! haha aahh, i love this forum :]
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Janni said…
lol hun<3
Well I to have been relly busy, but working for my fanatic meda here;] Nothing much else, school, freinds , fanpop & being all excited for x-mas:P
I'll add the stuff you gave me later oday.. Little busy now..Love<3
you should pop up here more foten, misses you3<
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brattynemz said…
we def should do the same things in fanbolt. :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ggseason8 said…
Username: ggseason8
DOB: 2/10/90
I turn 19 next birthday:
Want to be called/name: Brooke/Brookers
Favourite book: A Walk To Remember
Interest: TV
Medal here: fanatic
Favourite movies: (not in any order)
1. disturbia
2. pathology
3. georgia rule
4. house of wax
Favourite shows: (not in any order)
1. One Tree Hill
2. Gilmore Girls
3. The OC
Favourite couples: (specific order)
1. Brucas
2. Jess & Rory
3. Seth & Summer
4. Naley
5. Jeyton
sry ggseason8 but I think you wrote wrong on what medal you have here, cause you have a dedicated and not a fanatic,, but you'll get it soon^^
And is your realy name Brooke?
Little message to everyone^^
It would be nice if you check the list with birthday and see if i have messed anything up with yours. maybe the turning .. years thingy, cause i messed a little bit up.- Thank<3

And remeber to keep this site one of the three lates ues, so the newbies take a look;)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jennifer_02 said…
hey janni :D
btw i turn 14 next year not 15 lol
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dermer4ever said…
Here is a link for a Brucas board link
Common people keep this site alive^^
So the newbies will check it out;)

Todays random quote:
Edward: "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb"
Bella: "what a stupid lamb"
Edward: "what a sick masochistic lion"
<3<3<3<3<3<3

Love you all(L)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Brooke & Lucas is true love that will never be alhered. Even though how much Seyton comes and sticks her bony little ass in the middle♥

Love you all♥♥♥
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hehe, yeah! I'm with Janni! ^^

Brooke Davis: "Why does everybody lie? The bad guys lie to get in your bed, and the good guys lie to get in your heart." <3

Keeping this active. =) And i love how this forum looks like Janni! <3 ^^
Thanks Catia^^
*keeping it active*

My random quote:
Edward: ""I could never live in a world where you don't exist Bella.."
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Xoxo.. You know that you LOVE me;P <3
Edward: The most selfish part of me was flying with the knowldege that she wanted me as I wanted her.
Mr. Darcy: ”In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.”
CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!<3<3
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Cas_Cat_2 said…
"You don't belong to Nate, never had, never will." <3

By Chuck Bass. =)

Merry X-mas!! <33 *
The strongest evidence of love is sacrifice! <3
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
my random quote

cry if thou must for parting is hell but life stil goes on so party as well - Tory Alexander
Janni LOVES Edward Cullen!<3
And Hannah, he is all Mine!!!;P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mollyx365 said…
ooh ps i got my dedicated :)

ahh my bday soon too :DDDDD
Happy New Year my lovely BLers:D
Hope that your new year will be a wonderful year with a lot of amazing memories. Just remember to make every second something special, and make sure that you don't waste any valuble ones. Make sure that you spend your time with the ones you love, the ones who respect you becaue you should remember that you are one of a kind, and everysingle person would be lucky to know you! Make sure that this year will be one of the greatest years in your life, and remember to live life like you are going to die tomorrow! This will be your year if you want it to be it! And remember that there is people including me that care about you^^
And as this is the Brucas spot, I think that we all should wish for Brucas..right?

a 10000000 hugs from your Janni♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Happy New Year! :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना superstar_kk said…
Happy new Years!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
Happy New year everyone!
Find the difference;P (lol)

Brooke: I love you
Lucas: I love you too, Pretty Girl
-----------------------------------------­---­---­--

Peyton: I love you
Lucas: Oh

This just crack me up!! xD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना livelovelaugh said…
how random janni lol
Happy Birthday Rece!:D
Hope you have a wonderful day with alot of great memories..
and remember to wish for BL when you blow out the candles ;D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CheeryEllen93 said…
Username: Cheeryellen93
DOB: july 9th, 1993
I turn ---- next birthday: 16
Want to be called/name: ellen
Favourite book: probably twilight
Interest: dance
Medal here: um not sure what this means lol
Favourite movies:
1. titanic
2. the dark knight
3. mean girls
Favourite shows:
1. friends
2. OTH
3. the O.C.
Favourite couples:
1. BRUCAS!<3
2. buffy/angel
3. ross/rachel
4. naley
5. edward/bella
I was just updating the birthdays and putting them in order, when i realised that we have two people having a Brithday the 2. of October:D

SPAAAAWWWNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!
lmao xP
Birthdays are coming up^^

Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds, when life gets hard and life changes, true love remains the same.
smile
It's Molly's 18th birthday the 15.
REMEMBER!!
crying
ohh how cool that's tom!
huh? tom?
cake
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEM!!! Wohoo!!!:D:D:D
hope you have a wonderful day with the ones you love<3 and remember to wish for Brucas when you blow out the candles!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना irene_p said…
cake
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!! i hope all of your wishes will come true <333
kiss
Thanks Irene and Janni!
heart
Edward Cullen: "I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever. Will you marry me?"
Remember to vote for our next icon and banner!:
the links are up there in the text
heart
Lucas: "I love you too....Pretty Girl"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना capehatteras4lf said…
Username: Capehatteras4lf
DOB: 11/30/93
I turn ---- next birthday: 16
Want to be called/name: Lannie
Sex(male/female): Female
Interest: Music, Basketball, Softball.
Medal here: None.
Favourite shows:
1. OTH
2. Gossip Girl
3. 90210
Favourite couples:
1. Brucas
2. Darena
3. Silver/Dixon
4. Naley

--Sorry, I just found this. It looks really cool.
lmfao! janni love the new title!
lol xP
Look at the top contributer's icon on the bottop of this spot's page and see what kind of icon that is dominent?
BL EYESEX!<3
heart
LOVE
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dermer4ever said…
Janni you can update my medal status i now have a Die-Hard
Of course hun!:D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kristinabetty said…
Username: kristinabetty
Birthday: June 25, 1994
Call me: kristina,kb,or anything i dont care
I turn: 15 my next b-day
Sex (f or m): female
Interest: fanpop,softball, and music
Medal here: dedicated
Fav. TV Shows: OTH, Gossip Girl, and Charmed
Fav. Couples: Brucas,Naley, Jeyton, Chair, Derena, Chopia, Piper&Leo, and it's not in any order i love alot of couples!!!
can you all mail the upper people about changing the icon & banner:
here they are:
icon: link
banner: link

THanks!:D