ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM
save

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 48601-48650 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
eyesexage<3
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kristinabetty said…
ok hannah wat do u think is soooo funny
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
couldnt resist could ya hann *hugs* catchya l8r.

im good kristina, could be better if i wasnt so utterly disgusted at oth and mark atm.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
Broody! Where have you been? I was starting to think you had jumped ship! kidding.

Krissy no one even wanted to pass through Memphis or Martin, im sure...but for two different reasons. One is small as hell and its claim to fame is a Dollar General and the other is literally the bottomless pit of hell.lol

Can I just say that I have repeatedly had the urge to throw a temper tantrum directed at Mark? A huge uncontrollable one!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dermer4ever said…
Yay i am on at the same time as Mickei
i totally agree michei
heya terra.

lol rece, never ever in this life time or any other,i sill have hope that lp will call a divorce laywer in teh future, or the morgue, either one.
Ok rece we both live in hell
Agreed mickei
BTW...I am confessing my biggest darkest, most embarressing fanpop secret...

On my Ambien (sleeping med) a couple weeks ago I literally sleep created a new fanpop account to my brother's email bc I noticed that LP had more fans than BL. Yes I'm a freak! Best part...I named him CharlesnCharage (a spelling error, meant to be CharlesNCharge, which still is absolutely retarded and based on the early 90's show I loved...I made his motto "poop" and added only like 3 spots to his page and then went back to bed...I was completely oblivious of the whole thing until the next day when it came up on my screen and I had to confess to my brother b4 he got the email confirmation!
Whew I feel better getting that off my chest!lol
Mickei i agree with that

but you know what i have come to that with the show once it was picked up for season four that Mark decided to go with his lp vision and when it comes to them no other character matters or other couples
lol rece. you bad bad girl.
Ok rece thats not that bad
i gtg bye everyone
well terra he could at least do lp well, but he doesnt even seem to care enough about them to make em decent or give em a decent farewell. and can i just say i hate dan being back, AGAIN, though to have nathan snub him was nice. now thats over can dan just die, maybe he can accidently plow his car into lps. two birds, one stone.
Broody it is possible. Stranger things have happened, like say their marriage! Plus I figure that Chad will realize that he has no other talent other than playing Lucas Scott and come crawling back for guest appearances. Hil actually has a life so perhaps I can bank on Peyton staying gone.
i know but i think he knew they were not coming back so he rushed them and Rece confess to us all you want thats what we are here for

Mickei on the awards you should see the last three options i added.
bye krissy.

i dont know what one i would prefer, lucas leaving and peyton and brooke can have some awesome breyton,or peyton leaving and getting bl, hmmm who do i wnat to suffer more, peyton or lucas? i alwys thought it would be funny if lucas lost out and brooke and peyton hooked up.
See ya Krissy. Have either of you noticed that black suvs are always plowing into cars in TH? Its always a freaking looming black car with tinted windows. like nobody drives that car in TH seriously...get a grip mark.
Thanks Terra. So has anything changed around here since the last time I was here? Its been a while I must say. I love the new banner...beautiful.
its probably the same car and driver hoping to kill off the characters
nothing much has changed although yesterday Holly and I were try to get a couple of lpers to stop generalizing blers to a certain group but they did not listen that is the case for some of them they don't listen when you try and explain your view and their were complaints about the wedding.
i generaise blers all the time. theyre great, moral, funny, sweet, passionate and kind people.
Yea. I read something that some LPers wrote and I was just appalled at how rude and mean some of them can be to fellow fans. I dunno, it just disheartens me.

PS. Broodz I wish that driver would learn how to finish a deal!
yes mickei but they were saying Most brucas fans would get up hope but that is not true if you do not the person or the fanbase you should not talk and we had to give up because i was going to lose it

as you guys know i am nice to lpers and i am very level headed and do not lose it but the things i hate is when you generalize all together when they have only had experiences with the crazy ones. Also we they say bl was a fling i hate that and that they were not in love ok i am all better at and Mickei i can find the pick if it is still their and you can see what i mean.
omg, i know, these things in th would be a lot more dramatic if any of teh storylins actually follow through. its kinda boring when you know its just going to go back to its usual boring contently happy self. i swear the first three seasons were more of a ride.
i know those were the good seasons once it went to the cw it went to crap
lol i guess i cant judge, i said some harsh thinsg about lpers to nem the other day, but half of it was just joking (sorta) i know they arent ALL that bad.
i know but you know it was the one that gets on my nerves and everytime i tried to explain stuff they were so rude.
wow an lper being rude, shocker! ust ignore them, some people never learn. at least they havent invaded here recently (hope i didnt jinx that)
it wasn't here it was at the othspot i am sure they sure lurk us but other than they don't and everytime i do something here i make sure they do not come here. they are a few lpers who are just fine and have no issues with them.
there are always exceptions to the rules. i mean even lp manage a decent moment every now and then. its a miracle.
rece???? you alive still?
Sorry guys...had a phone call. Terra sorry that you had to deal with such immaturity, but I cant say Im hanging in there much better. I've been a total 2 year old since Mark decided to bring the baby spawn storyline into the picture.

Mickei you're so right its like from the 4th S on you couldn't even depend on suspense or real drama. there was more drama in the previews than in ANY episode this season which is bull crap!
i know what i hated was the damn cw scrapping the Brooke abortion storyline that was crap and we have every right to be
it doesnt help that spoilers are always out there so no one even needs to watch to know what happens, the wow factor is always gone. how come every little detail is always let out, like teh name of the baby, or how hil and chad are leaving. im starting to question why i bother watching anymore.
i still think itll never be to late to reveal brooke either had an abortion or miscarried, tehy can go to either s1 or s3/4. and if brooke aborted lukes baby in s4 it would have been a dramatic, powerful and emotional way to end them, now that is a real reason for them to break up and move on.
Abortion plot with Brooke???? IM confused?
I know but good thing about Season 7 NO LP freaking awesome and i have to say even though the finale sucked ass Nathan looked Pretty hot on that score board.
Nathan always looks hot. But I'm gonna have to get going. I have an appointment with my hip doct in the morning hes gonng tell me how the opperation will happen and all that gross depressing shit like crutches! Ugh... Im goin back to my pity party!lol Talk to you loves soon!
ooh yeah he did. rece, supposedly brooke was originally going to be the pregnant one not haley, which is why so much pointed to her, and she was going to have an abortion, but the cw or something didnt wnat to deak with that on teh show or something.

i dont mind a lp-less s7., but i dont liek teh idea of a peyton-less or lucas-less season, especially if tehir departure doenst add anything to teh show like say DEATH.
aw, bye rece! *hugs*
who do you think is more obsessed with commentage? me or janni!
um... that is a hard one
bye Rece

Yeah they were going to do it and when it got scraped thats why they went with the way she is and now that their is no more Peyton Mark has to actually treat Brooke with respect
hannah is their anything you ARENT obsessed with, ho many 12 step programs have you been forced into
right! im so addicted and so is she! im the master shes the student she cheated while i was at soccer but thats not my fault
idk too many to count i break it every time!
shit shit
eyesexage?