ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2051-2100 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dermer4ever said…
well I started college in 2002 when I was 18 and it is 2008 so that is along time
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना livelovelaugh said…
god that is a really long time over here we finsish school at 16 start collage leave at 18 then go to university till we are 21
wow that is defiantly a different way to do it
wel its jus different lol it works for me =)
anyway guys gtg love yas all
xxxx
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brattynemz said…
Good morning! I just woke up, is anyone on? lol
I am it is morning were you are it is 7:11 were i am
I am in the Philippines. lol it's 10:27 here. :)
lol I was on the OTH picks, and you can really see who loves Peyton with closed eyes.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
hello peoples
hello
Great, people! I'm just watching some Brucas vids, gahd I miss Brucas lovin! Mark should do something about this!

PS. Great vids everyone. I envy you. lol plus see the I'm sorry thread!
Wow I just got a Dedicated Fan on the OTH spot! How do I get to be one anyway?
you get that my contributing on the spot that includes adding links, picks, images, videos, articles, and forum topics. Also the more comments you make and the more things you rate the more you raise you rating and get a medal.
Oh. Cool. Haha
im so addicted to brucas utubes!!! they make me miss brucas but still its better than not missing them... um... if you knwo what i mean, whatever, i just like watching brucas no matter what.
me too
Hey guys have you seen the "Brucas Sox Leyton Rox" thread? Office changed it already.

Mickei that's what I'm talking about. I still get tears when I watch their fight scenes. :(
lol. yeah i read how Office changed it. i think this whole recent stay out of our spot thing has worked.

some of the best brucas scenes and oth scenes are their fight scenes, i could watch the naley wedding scene over and over again and never get sick of it, those to just have this great on screen chemistry and work so well together, no matter what they are doing, flirting, loving, FIGHTING or even just sitting on a couch talking as friends, they just connect, i swear when brooke and lucas are on screen together everything else just fades away because they take over.
I think every since I wrote that article on the oth spot about the bashing she said she was sorry and I don't think we have to worry.
good on ya Terra. somebody had to take a stand, okay my mind just flashed to brooeka nd jamie.
I agree. I'm gonna go watch s2 now. lol. What time are most people in? It's 12:30 here.
you are so right I had to take a stand because I will not take the promoting of Leyton on the Brucas spot that is what Leyton vs Brucas, OTH, and the Leyton spot is for. look at me getting a little mean and bitchy. Just Kidding.
lol it's cool. :)
anyone still on?
I am
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
I'm on. I'm distracting myself from doing real work that I should be doing. Until Brucas gets back together I think I'm doomed!lol
I still am.
so...

anyone dying for the first real BL scene this season.
You bet I am!
oh I so Am. I really hope so We just give it some time it will happen.
I've been feeling lately that Chophia has had a significant effect on the series. I mean I wonder if they would have gone in the direction they did with Brucas in S2-3 if it wasn't for them getting together and hence their insane chemistry? Then their demise in real life caused the writers to revert to the original piss poor Leyton...S4 was terrible both in part to poor writing, and Chad's off screen issues. To me bc of Chophia the really went against the grain and made Leyton seem like it was very platonic, that Luke realized that as they got to know each other, and his feelings for Brooke were more than he expected, in essence it was "real love" not just that idea of love that he thought he had with Peyton. I mean I really don't see that festering connection beyond platonic soulmates in Leyton, but many do, so I just wondered it you all thought that too, that when Chophia broke up they had to almost re write in Leyton which was essentially dormant for 2 seasons, and thats why it just doesnt seem right? BC if you base it purely on the original plan Leyton is it, I just think, or maybe I choose to believe that they(BL) made their own love story, and I want to believe that they are more meant to be...Peyton is like the Achilles Tendon of Brucas, I wish she would just had stayed in Savannah!
well two eps and they aren't face to face, and the fact the third ep has teh funeral and that it prob wont happen then either, but who knows it might, anyway i think it sort of hightens the excitement, i just hope they dont put the brucas friendship down just because leyton are now together, after s5 it would be a shame to then pretend it never happened, its bad enough they like to pretend they never dated.
I am...and it better not be crap, like the dream sequence! I mean it was like they had to tone down their undeniable chemistry just to make Leyton's better! Chophia better get over themselves ASAP, and realize this is their career we are talking about, and this show has MADE them into the stars they are, so.....they better not deny us some Brucas love due to Chads ridiculousness and cheating fool ass!
True that Mickei! It drives me mad crazy that they pretend that Brucas never happened. I'm glad that they have started to initiate them back into the mix, but by god if they are only doing so to string us along I will be furious!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kuhriissten said…
haha yeah i think that Mark planned LP but once he saw Chad and Sophia on screen, he realized that they exploded with chemistry so he wrote in some crazy storylines! but half way through season 3, or maybe the beginning of, Sophia and Chad broke up...SO i think that's when Mark realized he had to write back in LP because he didn't wanna add even more tension to the set? who knows.

but anyways i have this theory, i already said it but i wanna say it again lol i think the reason why Sophia and Chad don't wanna do season 6 is because BL are endgame. i don't think they want to do another season of them acting maybe married scenes/sex scenes. i think they CAN do it if they wanted to, they're professional, but i think they don't want to.
i sort of agree that chophia changed things a bit but then i dont think when push comes to shove they really matter, i mean come on im sure a lot of the brucas chemistry is due to their real life relationship and its teh chemistry of brucas that helps to really pull their relationship off, and the timing is a bit coincidental but i dont think it would change the outcome, if marks want brucas together it will happen.

but it seems s4 was a cool off period for brucas, they broke up without even a actaul kiss the only season where brucas have not had a liplock, then tehy have like no scenes together, theres barely even touching, then towards the end their frienship and hints are kinda placed but still that line is between them and then s5 its all sorta back to normal, they have heaps of physical contact and scenes, lots of smiling together and even a kiss, really if their comfortable doing what theyve done in s5 and 601 it cant be that much different to actually get brucas back together.
Well I really hope so! I don't know what I'm gonna do if Leyton ends up!
i think kristen could be onto something with chophia not wanting to do another season because BL are endgame. but truthfully as long as BL are endgame i dont care when oth ends, i just dont want it to be like some shows that go forever and get shittier and shittier.
ok i know this is of topic I just saw a new sneak peak from Monday and it is intense it is between Breyton thought you guys might like it. link
yea I agree. I just feel like each and every Leyton moment is muddling the waters for Brucas. I mean Brookes always been sensitive on the subject, and I don't see it happening, the triangle that is with out a toll on the Breyton "friendship". I've just been trying to come up with scenarios that Leyton get complete closure. I mean for myself, and I'm sure you all, their disgusting presence is all the closure needed, but for it to be real, which Brucas has been ALL along, other than Peyton dying at this point, after Leyton realize together that they are NOT meant for one another, I dunno I just fear that resistance from Brooke, ya know?
leyton closure thats a tough one, it can be done and done easily and well if mark bothered. step one, bring jake back, remind teh viewers and leyton that they were not each others forst loves. step 2 do not mess with breyton again, do end leyton peacefully with no hard feelings with them relaising that they dont have what they use to have or what they wanted to have.
from their anything could happen.
Mickei, have I told you lately that I love you!lol Well anyways, if I haven't, I do...and not only did your last post remind me, but your last comment to my article did to also. I am anticipating Abs to have some remarkable response that only LPers can. I mean as you said, its what you take from the enormity of lines each and everyone of the characters has thrown out there in the last 5 seasons...the notion that Leyton is bigger than it all is a mess a hot mess! I can never understand that.
The vid, dermer is awesome, I'm liking where Breyton is going. Brooke needs to either cut Peyton out for good, or get it through to her how selfish she really is. Weird though that Peyton was coming to tell Brooke how a mess Lucas was though, kinda telling of the fact that Brooke, not Peyton, has that connection with him.
I know that was great I hope Brooke goes to see Luke and cheer him up. Even though I hate it when they fight maybe this will be good for them hopefully Q's death can drive a Wedge between Leyton and Bring Brucas closer together. Ah a girl can dream.
lol. i like your last bit cherise.
i totally expect abs to have a response, i think she always does, i like abs and respect her because shes a strong leytoner with actual arguments but i also feel that sometimes her arguments are based soley on how she herself views something and she portrays her views as fact. i see where she comes from, i dont agree but i see where she gets that idea, but its not what i feel or get from the show, she puts too much on anything leyton and then is quick to discount anything brucas. anything said in leytons favour is immediately fact, she is quick to believe that brucas was a denial, that lucas lies to brooke and tells peyton the truth, where as i dont entirely trust what he says and am well even i can admit it i am quick to believe that what he says to peyton or about peyton is not the whole truth, or anyway thats how i feel about her debating style.
i am trying to watch that breyton scene but it wont work for me.
That video is great!

"But is there something else going on?"
"Luke's a mess I just thought you'd wanna know.."

lol
i think i found a leytoner on the oth forum that i could actually really get along with. her name is chellyp86 and i find myself agreeing with her, i like her comments because she doesnt seem biased, like her opinion on leyton doesnt affect her opinion on the otehr stuff in the show.
ok you guys who have seen that did Brooke look better their or Last week and I loved what she said about her mother so true.
Yeah Brooke looked better but still it doesn't look good.
well know one looks that good. I am really looking forward to that scene.