ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 18301-18350 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 1treehillfan said…
Janni- Ummm both, I guess. And definitely you should add notes with all our evidence lol xD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mollyx365 said…
Hey I dont know if its her!
Like i really dont think (hope) that she would go rate my stuff bad. especially if she's not a fan.
But she better not be.
Umm I hate to break it to you, Molly, but she's been doing this with EVERYONE.
And on a completely RANDOM note, yay Molly for bieng 18 in five days!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Janni said…
I reported!
Go Molly! And Nem is turning age too:D
Yay Janni. I messaged her but I really doubt if she will reply.
I just simply asked if she had rated people's vids low. So far, no reply.
Go you too Alice!:D
Gaaaaah.
I know! I'm so excited! Lol I'll actually be able to go to the R rated movies without sneaking in. I'm so lame I know.
haha xP You're so funny Molly:D
Molly- LOL I thought you had to be 17 to go to R rated movies???
And LMAO yeah I know I can't wait till I'm 17 because I have to get my friends to sneak me in whenever I go... it sucks. I want to go and not be antsy about the cops catching me lol
Still waiting for a reply...
And okay I sort of lied earlier...
I messaged her and said "Excuse me but do you mind telling me why you are rating all my friend's videos low? I think its really immature and to be honest really pissing me off". teehee. Sorry :)
I've never messaged someone with a threat before... I feel so powerful... mwahahahahahaaha.
Still no reply.
hahahaxP
Well you area BTFG super girl/woman! So, you are really really really stronng and powerful ;D
Not at our stupid movie theater!

I moved here when I was 16 and when I turned 17 I thought I could get in and they're like "Umm not at this theater honey"

Haha omg alice you're scary. I would be.
But don't you dare tell her it was me I don't want to be attacked.
Just be like "you know what you did!" lmao.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Molly- LOL aww I'm sorry :(
Well yay I only have to wait 2 years. I rarely get to see R rated movies. If I ever go its with my senior buds, and they always call me "fresh bate" even though I'm a sophmore so even if they do sneak me in its pretty annoying cuz through otu the movie they'll always lean over like every five seconds and be like "so how are you enjoying the movie fresh bate?". Pretty fucking stupid lol.
Molly LMAO okay I won't :DD
But I seriously doubt she'll reply... I'm still waiting... she's too big a baby. She'll probably just go rate any vids I've posted low, report me, and go back to her pathetic life. *huffs*
and LOL thanks Janni xD
Being powerful feels nice lmao
haha! hate must have been crap Molly!
But if it makes you feel any better, it is't 18 here too:(
But i look old for my age so:)
Hahahah.
I might have to start calling you fresh bate. Not that i'll ever remember to.
Hmm I wonder why all you guys's theaters are 18 and my restriction just went up to 17... uh-oh maybe I'm in an alternate universe... maybe i just stepped into the TWILIGHT ZONE!!! Dun, dun, dun, duuuuunnnnn
Molly lol oh my god it gets so annoying I'm just like "I was a freshman last year idiot!" but than they wouldn't take me to movies so lol. I've only been like once or twice though. I'm not exactly their first companion they'd want to invite but I can't blame 'em I am only a sophmore :D
Hey Molly do you have your driver's license??
Twiligt zone:O Dun dun dunn
haha:D

But most of our movies are 15, so I still haven't had any problems

Moolly did you get to see The dark knight? Or HSM 3?

lmao xP
YES JANNI I DID :P

yeah i am a terrible driver lmao
She replied!!!
LMAO molly why doesn't that surprise me? I'm not sure...
Anyways I was just wondering if driving restrictions were different for you too lol.
I'm in the process of getting my permit. Not that I'll have anything to practice with lol we only have one car.
Ahh well. Maybe one of my friends will let me drive theirs. Ahahahaha I doubt it though I knocked over two cones in my driving lesson :-D
What about you Alice did you get to see HSM 3:P

What!? What did she say?
Janni- uhh no sorry LOL it looked awful lol I'm not a HSM fan :]

And this is the message so far (IDK why she replied on the bottom of the message rather than the top but whatever, sorry if its confusing):

>>Excuse me, but would you mind telling me you are rating all my friends' stuff low??
>>Its really immature and i've got to say its really starting to piss me off.

>Well first of all you are kinda rude!I thing I was crystal clear!NO VID HAD KEYWORDS!That was so provoking!!!!And the vids that eventually got their keywords were immediatelt rates by me with a good rate...great!
>And I thing that you are the immature.You pretend to be what?her lawer?

I'm not her lawyer I'm her friend!!! And I know that you haven't just been rating her videos low, you've been rating ALOT of people's videos low. I'm not going to say who, because they told me not to say their names, but you know what you did... and I think that is so uncool.
All I'm asking is for you to stop. You know good and well all of those videos deserved fives, so just step off your pedestal and let someone else get their medal, okay??

She hasn't replied yet.
link
she replied here too
I fell asleep in HSM3.
I took my sister and her friends. Gah - terrible idea.

Haha thanks alice for the driving confidence.

OOOH good reply. that bitch. "you know what you did" :P
Alice you're powerful!
dont't click on her hun, i don't wanna loose you! Please(A) she seems the nutty kind, so be nice for us here at this spot who NEEDS you!!<33
LOL molly yes I took your advice.

Oh and I replied to her on the other thing too, your video. HAHAHAHA. Its so obvious she got her fake account to come and defend her. Thats fucking RETARTED.
I'm being a bitch but I don't care. I HATE what she is doing.
LOL Janni she has no power over me, but okay I'll stop... *pouts*
I wrote Molyl instead of Alice on the last comment to you..
I wanna have you here ALice, we need you here!!
Thanks hun<3
Alright, she replied to my last message and I calmed a little:
>
>First of all you continue being rude and let me add unfair so please think before accusing me of something so important!I can see a misunderstanding here and you should really be ashamed of yourself.Nad know I AM rude conciously!I have so many times been the victim of a troll so you really upset me!Of course I like being first and I admit that I have a a competitive side!But you never are really satisfied when you get sth unfair!So at least I expect an apology!

Look, I don't want to fight, because I don't want to be kicked off. But I'm not going to apologize to you for telling you the truth. The tactics you use to get medals are unfair, and the victims are my friends.
Look, I'll apologize if you PROMISE not to rate anybody's vids low unfairly, and if you rate Janni's video a five like they deserve, and anyone else's vids you've rasted low.

jlhfan can't be fake she has like 70 medals. but we know she has them.
Thanks to you too Molly:D<3
hahaha on like all your EB videos she like "no keawords"
jlhfan? who?

No Alice, she is never going to do that. but thanks for trying^^ But just leave it hun, if she wants to take a peyton she can go for it:D

Just as long you're safe! I don't want that bitch coming near any of you!
OH NO!!!! I AM SUCH A FUCKING BITCH!!!!!! AGGHHHH STUPID FUCKING ME!
Tatia just messaged Mary saying "we're on a war" or some other fucking shit... :(
DAMMIT!
nooo!!! Our mary?
WTF is that bitch doing?
OMFGWTF?!
Ugghhhh. Well Mary isn't mad or anything and that girl isn't going to get away with it. But, I tried to soothe out the fight the best way I could.

Don't play innocent with me and don't you dare take this out on anybody else. You have a problem with me, you deal with me.
And what is your criteria, exactly? Would you mind telling me WHY Janni's vids were rated a 1 and than a 4?
Maybe if you have a good explanation I'll listen to you. But you don't.
I don't see why you have such a problem with letting people get their medals.
I told you I would apologize, and mean it, if you rate people's vids higher, and what they deserve. I will give you the best damn apology there is, okay?
You don't have to persuade me, all I want is for you to stop rating people's stuff low because thanks to that, they aren't getting there medals as soon as they want them.
>
>>I really don't see why I sould persuade you!Tiy seem very entitled to your opinion.I thing we should end this here!I rate everything exactly how much they deserve judging from many criteria!
>>
>>>

What the heck is she saying? Please Alice, leave her! We want you hun!!
And is it our Mary?
and please keep fighting cause of my vdids, i don't wanna be the reason.. Hun, please.. we want you!!
That bitch is so twisted in her brain..!!1 God!!!
She just needs to get a life.
Sorry, janni. But I don't think she and her bajillion fake accounts should get away with this.
Whatever. She hasn't replied because she's too big of a coward.
And LOL I agree with Molly.
Agreed there Molly:D

I just commented on the video again!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
hey im back sry ive been doing so much hw!