ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 116001-116050 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcewen_girl said…
kiss
Thanks! I did well. Thank god. It was stupid aptitude test I had to take in order to apply for a job. :)

How is everyone!?
EYESEXAGE. ;)
 EYESEXAGE. ;)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Chlarkfan said…
I've been so stressed lol, college and relationships suck. How bout you guys?
College does indeed suck. I'm so sick of papers and pointless assignments. I'm learning NOTHING. Core requirements are ridiculous.
Exactly! It's so pointlessss.
I don't even know what I want to be. :/
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dermer4ever said…
i feel for you guys i lost interest pretty early and these days have a college education doesn't actually get you things
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brattynemz said…
Hannah says she misses you all <333
Well, I'm Pre-Law, but I'm not sure that's what I want to do. It's all so confusing.
Ha don't you all just hate being adults?!
I'm majoring in psychology but i've lost interest and don't know what i want. this suckssssss
Nem, YES! I seriously wish I was 16 again. Lmao.

I feel ya on the loss of interest. I just want to drop out and get a job. xD
that was me about half way through my time in college thats why i left where i was going and went to a trade school to get a computer degree that has pretty much gotten me no where
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Cas_Cat_2 said…
Ha don't you all just hate being adults?!

^ Ahh yeeeees!

I wish there was some kind of work in which you only had to watch movies and tv shows. xD
If that was a job i would do will well at that one
Hi Terra!! =)

LOL IKR? We all would. xD
 Hi Terra!! =) लोल IKR? We all would. xD
THAT WOULD BE THE BEST THING EVER.

I'd be so rich. xD
Me too!!! We already do it for free, so... xD
Haha. Exactly!

I guess a movie critic pretty much does that, but they have to write too so it's only half as awesome. xD
Hahaha guys I am miserable at work too. Idek I just want to listen to music all day.

BTW CAT, I GOT INTO FOOTBALL TOO WE SHOULD BOND OVER THIS OMFG
I want to just say fuck school, win the lottery and travel the world. xD I soooo wish!
WHAT NEM?! How did that happen? =DDD You gave in for the hot guys? LMAO xD

I want to just say fuck school, win the lottery and travel the world. xD I soooo wish!

I dream about this every day!! x')

HAHAHA yes! Hey I remember you like Ronaldo, I hope they win later!
crying
OMG we're online at the same time!! YESS <33

Aww I do! His couch is also Portuguese, so I'm definitely rooting for this team. xD
All of the sudden I miss OTH... :( The first seasons lol.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 All of the sudden I miss OTH... :( The first seasons lol.
Dude I support Arsenal and I have a burning passion for United!!

I hope you're not watching BL vids now because that's upsetting :(
Why? :o

I'm not, that would be too much torture lol. But I'm looking at their icons and *sigh*... :(

I watched the 9th season of OTH (without watching 8, but who cares lol), and I was more or less fine with everything, until Julian decided to turn Lucas's book about his HS years into a tv show (how original, right? XD), and then he wrote himself on the show from the start. -.- Like, screw you, you can't erase what happened. I hate him SO much for that LOL.
 Why? :o I'm not, that would be too much torture lol. But I'm looking at their आइकनों and *sigh*...
heart
EYESEXAGE!!! <3 OMG I missed saying this.
I don't know, I just hate their guts. I hate SAF's face. But hey Real Madrid won :) :)

I didn't watch episodes after S6 actually. BJu is trying to be BL lol.
I didn't pay much attention, but Nani got a red card and apparently it wasn't very fair..? xD I'm happy for Real Madrid, Cristiano scored. <3

You're not missing much lol. I gave in for season 9, because everybody was saying it was good, and a lot of my favorite characters returned. BJu will never be what BL was. Ever.
worried
Season 9 blew. Anything past season 3 was downhill for me.

OMG. I don't know if you guys have Apple products, but this Poshmark app is going to drain my bank account completely. I already have a severe shopping problem and there are SO many good deals. My first purchases just arrived. AH!
What's Poshmark, Kels?

Serves them right, Cat! I'd honestly give a red card to Nani just for being Nani.
It's this app to buy clothes and shoes on. Seriously, will be the death of me. I HAVE A SPENDING PROBLEM!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना OMGitsBrooke said…
heart
BL <3<3<3
mischievous
OMG! 3 DAYS YOU GUYS! COME BACK!
So so so busy right now ugh how are you guys?
Same. I just started working (a very menial job) and with school on top of that I have no time for anything.
Serves them right, Cat! I'd honestly give a red card to Nani just for being Nani.

What, whyyy? :o

I hope everything is going well with you girls. <33 I've been busy with school too. :(
hey guys i just made this place link
Awh, cute. <3
Do we know anyone that's from Canada here? I mean, except Ally?
I don't think so. Why? :)
Someone's been sending me anon HATE messages on Tumblr, and anon knows S so I'm assuming anon is someone from FP but I don't know anyone who's from Canada here?
That's crazy! WTF! But, no, I don't know anyone. What are they saying?
well someone on here has been saying that i was talking shit about Holly on the pinja spot if i have problems with someone i would actually tell you and not talk shit about you behind your back that is why i turn off anon comments on tumblr
Just a bunch of random hate messages. What's weird about this is that "another" anon is messaging me apologizing for the hateful messages, saying that anon1 is a friend of anon2 and that anon1 hates me because anon1 is a Manchester United fan and they are both messaging me anonymously because they don't have Tumblr accounts. I mean, I don't tag my hate so how could they have known that I hate Manchester United, right? Plus they have been stalking my OTH-tagged posts. If you guys look at my Tumblr right now you would NEVER know that I was a part of the fandom because I don't blog about them anymore so you know, everything is a load of bull. The reason why I said anon knows S is because S received a hate message similar to mine, to which I commented and then got another hate message for. I've turned off my anon messaging now so they can't bother me but THEY ARE STILL STALKING MY BLOG I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEIR PROBLEM IS. If I didn't have a life I would hack the IP address I'm getting via my tracker I swear to god.
That's terrible. People really have far too much time on their hands. It's pathetic.
I know!!! At least anon's stopped messaging me now. Anyway, how have you been?
I've been good! Just so busy with work. xD How have you been?
COME BACK :*** i've missed you girls!
heart
I love and miss you all!