ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 115851-115900 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना OMGitsBrooke said…
heart
heart
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert
anyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
anyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DarkCEpitome said…
heart
I really love the Brucas couple and their relationship. They are much better then Leyton, and a hell lot more romantic IMO. I've only started watching One Tree Hill episodes about nine months ago (online on other sites), and can't believe how much I've fallen in love with this couple. They break my heart :)

Really love Brooke and Lucas, and brucas (the portmanteau of their names). I've been watching YT videos dedicated to this couple ever since. ^-^ And...yeah, that's basically all I've got to say here, for now. xD

Bye-bye, everyone.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brattynemz said…
Mickeeeeeiiiiiii helllooooooo are you heeeeere????
ANYONEEEE
bl bl bl bl BL (that's the sound of my heart beating)
totally random but i have to have my rant. okay so dan died and left his money to mouth... um... why? i mean why mouth, he could have left it to his grandkids, to lily, or trusted nathan to do something with it, or just left it to charity. why mouth? i know mouth did something good with it but its not like dan would have known he would do exactly that. on top of that, where DID THE MONEY COME FROM! he gave all his money away so rachel couldnt get any, what did he do in that time to suddenly be rich again! rant over
15 days ago
That's what you get for watching this shit show, Mickei. lol. Idek what you're talking abt :P
nem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So stupid I thought the last update was 24 hours, it was actually 24 days. SMH
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dermer4ever said…
wow that was a long time for an update
what with the new look? its ah different, i like the colours, way better for banners and icons but at the same time the format is very facebooky. its very impersonal, harsh, cold, unfeeling...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Dean-girlx said…
& Lucas Scott was the one boy I might have lost it for ... ♥ If I wanted 'it's a little late for that I would have called Peyton!' ♥ I do know some things about you Brooke Davis. ♥ You're doing great too Lucas Scott. ♥ Thank you for being here for us - Thank you for letting me. ♥ Stay, I don't mind. ♥ I told you not to come .. I know. She's gone Luke .. I know. ♥ I love you Lucas Scott , you know that? ♥ I love you too ♥

I will never understand why we got such an amazing season of build-up (again) just to be let down in the worst fucking way.
yep, it sucks, we dont even get any friendship in the season after this. but hey we have some justification, no matter what leytoners say with all their he doesnt love brooke, she was a denial, blah blah blah, she WAS a choice. the show made her a choice, why would she be a choice if he didnt feel something. to me, he made the wrong choice in the end.
Yes, exactly. It's also interesting to me that according to the dream order, Brooke would have been the hardest choice. The hardest relationship. The one that would require the most sacrifice. While Peyton was the easiest - it really honestly leads me to believe that Peyton WAS his backup. When things got hard, he always had her claiming to miss and love and want him.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
lol i dont like to dis leyton (ok well not ALL the time) but i def think their love is rebound, easy love, they are each others safety nets. they are insecure about relationships because of their history, peyton needs someone who is solid and wont leave, lucas needs someone who doesnt need reassurance that he loves her. look at his dream with brooke, his percecption of what being with her will mean, with brooke theyll be TOO great that he THINKS (becaus ehes a dumbass) that it would take him away from TH and family, he thinks she doesnt need him (her choosing her own flowers), he thinks she doesnt believe him when he says he loves her (the I DO love you brooke davis). these are all little insecurities, really he thinks hes inferior to brooke.
Agreed. He needs someone to need him ( I think that particular character trait was built out of Dan abandoning him) and Peyton constantly needs saving.
crying
What why stop this you're giving me Brucas feels!
I can't help it ;__; I JUST HAVE A LOT OF FEELINGS. </3 lol
crying
25 days
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcewen_girl said…
Depressing.
i have a sudden urge to comment over and over again just so i can get a commentage and throw in some eyesexages for the hell of it. ah the good old days.
We're never having that much fun on here again, are we?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BrucasLove101 said…
crying
I don't remember the last time I was on here! I'm certain it's when I had my other username!! We need to revive the BFG
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dermer4ever said…
that's a good idea expect most of the veteran bsg people don't even come on fanpop anymore
Idek anymore
we need to some how round us all up and have a reunion and get the bfg love back.
and i'm pretty sure brucaslove101 that it was def before u got your new user name because i have no idea who you are. saw your comment on the wall saying about when teh spot was active and i was like who is this person who was around back then they dont look familiar! but if ur a bfg i have missed you so much!
meh
How though?
heart
omg it's still alive.........
blackmail?
heart
Lmao. Blackmail sounds like a good idea. I miss you lovelies! :)
Alright somebody teach me how to do that aha.
Lmao. Teach me too.
we need to do a call out over the net, try every avenue we can think of, look for old email accounts we may have, social media, track down all teh bfg and have a reunion
Kels, Mon and I are on Twitter. Mary and Terra are on Tumblr. I have Dawn on FB. I have Janni on FB too but either she doesn't remember me or she just ignores me lol. Molly is on Twitter too. I know a few BL fans are on Tumblr too.
We seriously do! The only ones I'm still in contact with are Hannah, and Nem.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BrucasLove101 said…
I was brucas_naley101. And yes we all need to get back on here!
cake
Dawn turns 22 today!!! Happy birthday, hun! xx
Yep. I wished her happy birthday on Facebook. :)
aw happy bday dawn
kels are you on facebook, we gotta be friends, i miss you girly, and how is hannah, i am dying to check up with her, i havent talked to her since her little "im leaving" message where she deleted her facebook and scared teh shit out of us all!
and does taht mean teh only one MIA is alice?
Yep, and Cat.
Yeah, I am! :) link
I miss you too! Hannah is good. Busy with uni and trying to get a job.

Ah, yeah. I remember that. I messaged her when that happened and gave her my number in case she needed to talk.