ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 115201-115250 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
cheatage
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
I'm using an Amy quote which fits “In his head there’s probably two monkeys rubbing a stick together!”
I'm simply saying: Thank god that lovely girl told you all about it. But thing with the supposedely perfect ones is that they ain't perfect. It's a rule. There are couple of exceptions but the basic rule is exactly this one.

115200th comment and eyesexage
OWNNNNNNNNED.
I miss this shit
(ionly have reg icons on my comp)
 115200th टिप्पणी दे and eyesexage OWNNNNNNNNED. I miss this shit (ionly have reg आइकनों on my comp)
cool
He's fucking hot though.

Whatever lalala,now you can just wonder at his magnificent stupidity and feel free to ignore all of his shitty little self.
heart
EYESEXAGES = THE ULTIMATE SIGN OF THE GLORIOUS PAST.
Yeah i know. She's the best ♥ I didn't even tell her anything though, BUT that is the rule of life. I knew it was too good to be true.
Eyesexages are just life in general
Hun, i hate to say this but i gotta jet. I have to hit the books my exams are in a very short amount of time and i don't want to fuck up anymore than i'm already going to. So i'll talk to you later???????
Soon especially after all exams are done??
byeeeeeeeeee hun love you sooooooo much<3 If i talk to Janni again i'll tell her you say hi :D
Sleeeeeeeeep tight bb<3
I knew it was too good to be true.

Yepp. But it just all revolves around a stupid sex culture. It makes me sad. The more I think about it the more I realise we've just...lost it. Humanity has lost it. In every kind of aspect of life and especially love.
kiss
LMAO you're leaving just when I'm referring to some really great philosophy shit? Oh well. I love you bitch. Do your best and everything will turn out JUST FINE.I love you too much. Always.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brattynemz said…
Mickei, still here?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
am now, r u still here?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jessica4695 said…
anyoneee?
♥♥♥
HAHA ALL THOSE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS IN HERE
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL­LLL YES!
Epic timing, i just got back from lunch. I feel like such a fatass. NOW i must lose 30pounds i don't care if i have to starve myself. I will lose 30pounds.
lol everytime I feel I need to lose some pounds I just take a look at my thinspirations and of plenty overweight people. It always works. Especially the ones with the overweight ones...cause you're going like "FUCK MY LIFE I DON'T WANNA END UP LIKE...THAAAAT"
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Yay epic timing is indeed epic. I just kept back from watching a Liam Neeson headfuck movie. I swear I don't have a clueee about what happened in the end. I'm done with the complicated shit. I can't.
YESSSSSSSSss. Or i put a picture of someone super thing on my wall, and work out.
Gahhh it's soooooo nice here i might go for a run. 82 degrees :)
How are you?! two days in a row epicness!
MY ITUNES WON'T OPEN RAGEEEEEEEEEEE.
Dude I know,we have some kind of magic in us otherwise I can't explain the epic timing let alone the epic timing TWO DAYS IN A ROW. I'm fine,I've slept for about 5 hours since yesterday but it's ok. Last night after our conversation I stood up till 2 a.m and then woke up again at 5 to actually take the test at...9. After I took the test in the morning (went well to my surprise) I've done NOTHING all day but watch one movie after another...
What movie? I'm gonna fold my bed, open my windows and watch war of the worlds in my room while i do hw. :)
OHHH WITH TOM? I've seen it for about 10 times but yeah it's deffo a guilty pleasure. Dakota is so little in that one. The one I watched A WHILE ago's called "Unknown" & the one I watched in the afternoon was a thriller with Julia Roberts..."Sleeping with the enemy" or smth like that.
Yeah i love that one. I've seen it a lot but i love it.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Unknown =taken 2 right?
Dude i haven't felt this happy in like weeks, maybe it's the weather, maybe it's cause i haven't seen or talked to my mother today, maybe it's just a good day? idk i feel good.
I'm way too exhausted to feel good. But I feel nice enough. I always feel nice when I sit at the house killing time and doing nothing. And this is how I basically spent this particular day so I guess I'm fine with it.
Hmmmmmmmmmm, interesting. I never feel good. I just wanna put on some music and dance in my room or something, this is strange.
zzz
LMAO at your mom thing. Mine came back today from Athens. Dude the worst part when she's missing is that when she actually comes back...she tries way too hard. Idk I just hate people who try too hard? It's a natural feeling.
YEah, i can't stand it. I'll get home from school and my mom will just ASK ME A THOUSAND QUESTIONS, like how was your day, hear anything funny. And i'll give her a yes or no answer. And she just doesn't get it. It's like stfu your pissing me off. Gahh i'm such a bitch. But she honestly doesn't comprehend how annoying and selfish she is.
Athens? Lucky bitch i want to go there sooooooooooo badly anywhere in Greece. I would kill to go there, it just looks so nice.
I was watching big fat greek wedding yesterday!
You want to dance cause you've eaten too much,haha. I won't have anything in the evening. I mean it's 11:33 pm...whatever. I never eat that late.
(why are we so random today?)
Nah,Athens is full of shit. Yep that's exactly what I mean. By puting my "no,yes" face the message is clear: DON'T you fucking fuck with me and leave me the fuck alone. They simply never ever get it. And the too much affection thing. Oh please. Guilty from being absent much?
lmaoooooooooooo randomness epic.
No i had a mango smoothie at lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was really good it's 3:30pm and i honestly don't give a fuck about anything anymore i just want dance. I need to buy some new music.
Athens sounds amazing, OMG agreed, it's just annoying. I feel like the more she tries to get closer to me the more i shove away.
I'm sure your the same.
WHY DON"T YOU LIKE ATHENS??????????????????///
Cause from a clearly aesthetic point of view,it's a super ugly town. Or at least,it has ended up becoming cause seriously if you look at pictures of Athens in 1910-1920 they're to say the least...breathtaking. I need some new music too,damn it. I'll have Amy publish the fucking thing ALREADYYYYY. I don't know how but I just don't give a shit anymore. I WANT THE 3RD FREAKING ALBUM
Gosh speak of the devil, my mom just came in and is giving me like 30q's.

Hmmmmmmmm, i still want to go, where in Greece should i go then? TELLL ME i want to travel my whole life. and i will go to Athens at some point.

I will for sure study abroad in either Italy, England, or Greece. The three places i really want to go.
Greece rocks taking Athens out. You should deffo study in an island ehhh. Crete,preferably. Not just because I live there-*cough*-but also cause it's like the bigger island,doesn't lack in anything and is still completely beautiful. Other greek islands are superb for summer holidays and shit but you can't stay there for more than a month. Too small for my taste. Not that Crete is HUGE or anything but you know...there's more variety. Yet where G lives,Iraklio,is like a small version of Athens..in Crete. Chania is like...ideal.
Gosh speak of the devil, my mom just came in and is giving me like 30q's

Dear lord. Just as if certain people hear us. I desperately need a new tumblr theme.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'll look into it. I want to study somewhere awesome. I've never left the US. So it'd be epic.
LONDON. Nothing will ever compare <3 It's the fucking english culture...I have a magnetic thing with it.
 LONDON. Nothing will ever compare <3 It's the fucking english culture...I have a magnetic thing with
If people did here us talk they would think we're nasty people.
You've been to London? Lucky bitch.
I would love to live outside the US one day but i don't want to leave my siblings and family.
why do you say that? hahahaha. Well,whatever. Fuck people. I'm done trying "too hard" to play nice. I ain't nice no more. People can go ahead and think what they wish to think about us. We're cool with ourselves and that's all that counts. (CONFIDENCE LESSONS.WHO.AM I TRYING TO FOOL?)
No I haven't,silly. It's a lifetime dream. You have like..family in London don't you?
hahahaha rofl, my phone starts ringing, and i answer it's a number i've never seen but it has a Chicago area code and i answer and the lady is just like sorry wrong number, i didn't even say hi.
LMAOOO
Beacause how i talk about my mom, i don't give a fuck. You don't have to like me.
I don't have family in London. I have family in New York, Cuba, Italy, Austria, and that's pretty much it. Oh and DR.
cool
FUCK I could swear you had a grandma or something in fucking London? No,bloody hell,now I remembered IT'S JANNI. SHE HAS A NAN IN LONDON. I knew it *is proud*
Big Fat Greek Wedding <3
Toulaa,she's such a freaking heroine. I'd have killed that kind of a dad. One quote I always remember from that moment is "Man might be the head but woman is the neck and she can turn the head any way she wants to" HAHA