ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 114701-114750 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना monLOVEbrucas said…
:OOOO
NAWWWW <33 thats perfect. ;']

nem, ur art is always so prettyy <333
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brattynemz said…
I WOULD ALWAYS GET DRUNK JUST SO MATTY CAN TAKE CARE OF ME <3 OMG!
And thank you, Mon. So are yours!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
back
WB.

Mary you still like Liv/Nick right? they are done for now, but i tweeted this skins dude about them and he is like, they are done... FOR NOW. than he deleted the tweets he said to everybody? lucky for me I CAPPED IT =D
HAHA I HATEEE MATTY. THAT FREAKY...FREAK.
Who do you like, then, Mary?
lucky for me I CAPPED IT =D

You're a goddess.
"For now",that means there's still hope right? I fucking love them. They're so happening in S6.
Who do you like, then, Mary?

Noone in particular. I just like Rich,Nick and Franky. But I don't like "love" anyone.
You like Franky? I have to watch Nick's epi already, it looks intense!
Mary, im on Nem with this one. Matty is wonderful and the guy that plays him in RL is epic lmao. his funny and wears awesome clothes.

The only thing i truly like RN is Nick/Liv and Nick... i dnt even love them yet thought.
I blame gen2 for this, they won't let me get closer to anyone else.

AND BTW MARY, CHRIS BROWNS PENIS LEAKED,. DO U WANNA SEE IT?
NICKS IS AWESOME NEM

and tbh. i hate Franky shes just there as dr.phil ;///
zzz
AND BTW MARY, CHRIS BROWNS PENIS LEAKED,. DO U WANNA SEE IT?

What the...? HAHAHAHA
I can't with Matty girls,I'm sorry. I hate the way he just looks at people,I don't like the actor who's portraying gim,his character is unoriginal and it buggs me to an extreme extent that everyone's so head over heels in love with him. He and Mini have to be the two most overrated from Gen 3...and -what a surprise- I hate them both.
i hate Franky shes just there as dr.phil ;///

I wish they'd give her a real storyline.
Sebastian is sexy and that's all I need to like Matty as a character. LMAO kidding aside, his character excites me. Maybe because he's not the stereotypical guy and I have to see more of him, Idk.
He and Mini have to be the two most overrated from Gen 3...and -what a surprise- I hate them both.

I agree that Mini is overrated. There is better characters, but dnt agree with Matty. I think his very unqiue...

I wish they'd give her a real storyline.

it's funny cause when i think about it, im like when her episode comes we will see more of her, than i remember hers was the first ep. and i dnt think it shuld have been ;/ IMO we have seen nothing to make her a strong character.
Maybe because he's not the stereotypical guy

he isn't Nem, i really like him and have never seen a charatcer like him!
He and Mini have to be the two most overrated from Gen 3

Why? Do many ppl like him? All I see on my dash are Mini/Grace/Nick/Liv love, but never for Matty :/
Thing is I'm 100% convinced I'll never get over the magic of Gen 2. Gen 3 isn't helping me do so,though. Unoriginal and repetitive storylines...isn't exactly what Skins is about. Skins writers better fix it...
we have seen nothing to make her a strong character.

Yes. But she had the ultimate potential.
Mary, i agree. Gen2 like has such magic in everything they do. and i think thats what holding me back from actually finding myself love this gen. But it's skins and the generations do change, but no matter what i will always love it. No matter how much i miss Cook on my screen, or katie, or naomi or freddie ;[[[ OR ALL OF THEM.
I agree. I think Gen2 is the best cast Skins ever had.
Yes. But she had the ultimate potential.

she did, she seemed so unqiue from the rest, and now... skins gave her nothing >;/
But it's skins and the generations do change, but no matter what i will always love it.

Dude,I know. Skins is TOP and it will always be my favourite show no matter what. But I can't help "moaning" cause of the lack of magic. There's no connection between the cast. Idk what the fuck is bothering me...the storylines or the characters. It's all...a mess. I think most of all it bothers me that so far,no scene has "touched" me for real. Few had had me thinking or pausing to think "OH MY GOD,POOR HIM" but...feeling...is another thing.
skins gave her nothing >;/

I think it's really such a shame. I hadn't loved her ep at all for many reasons but she was the one to initially intrigue me and I went like "WHOOPS,HERE IT IS. WE HAVE SOMETHING GOOD..." and then happened what you described Mon...they gave her NOTHING.
yeah, i get what you mean. Like in gen3 from the moment i saw it, i was like I NEED MORE NAO. i was kept in forever. In each episode, something had affect on me until the next. But this gen apart from a like 2/3 scenes, it hasn't stayed with me.

This cast has no chemistry apart from Laya and sean. They are all great actors but somehow i dnt feel they click like gen 2 AND EVEN 1.
Yep, I agree, there's no chemistry between them. They never had the bond the previous casts had and it's a shame.
^^ exactly.
Idk,I pray next gen will be better. I'm off for now guys,my mom's taking over the laptop.
LOVE both of you <3
I think that's really the problem when the show has been on for so many years already. I remember I was so resistant to Gen2, I love them, they have their strengths, but Gen1 will always be Skins to me. So Idk what's left to love abt Gen3. :/
Okay bye Mary, LY! And come on here more! <3
awwk Bye mary. ILU <33

and Maybe Nem, idk with gen1 i liked them, than gen2 happened and i was like hmm okay i wasnt angry that they were getting a new cast or anything i was open about it. and than i fell inlove with gen2. and than here we have gen3, who is just there....
TBH I didn't think I would like anyone in Gen3 when the first photos of the cast were leaked. There's Freya, she's pretty all right, but everyone seems to love her already.
Yhe Freya isnt like OMG wow ;// i hated everyone when i first saw them lmao
[shallow] obviously :P
LOL Gen3 is below average in the looks department, especially if you compare it with the first 2 gens.
im so inlove with this vid.
OFC.
no doubt, we have fking kath and jack. nothing can beat that.
heart
nem brb, gonna make a quick BL vid x]

ILU
That video is brilliant, she makes awesome vids!

Okaaaay I'll be here, reading. :)
im bak. i dnt wwanna make a vid. im gonna do top males character

this is what i have so far.

1 - cook
2 - seth
3 - ryan
4- Dan
5 - chuck
6 - ross
7- logan
8 - tim
9 - sean
10 - nathan young
11- jesse
12 - barney
13 -chandler
14 - simon
14 - finn
15 - christan troy
omg i have so many male characters ;///
i dnt wanna do top 5 but i dont wanna do top 15 or 13, 12, 11, 14 etccc

but idk BAHHH
Who's Tim? And Sean? And you don't like Puck?
tim riggins from friday night lights

and sean from skins gen3!!!

And nope never liked him ;ppp onl ywith quinnn
Oh, I see you're watching FNL too. Is it good?
yeh it is. i really like it!! <33 u shuld watch it
I always catch it on cable TV but:
a) I don't know how American Football at all
b) The lighting is too dark

Idk, how many seasons are there already?
there is t5. im up 2 season 4.

i admit its kinda boring cause i dnt like the football and the camera angels are really bad ;// like the camera shakes alot n shit really annoying
but its good ;]]]
LMAO I love how you said all the bad things abt it before saying "it's good" LMAO!
LMAO SORRYYY.

did u watch friends?