ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 114251-114300 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
I hate Chemistry.

Nahh. I don't have like a good break until the end of April.

anyways i'm gonna go study i'll prob quit and be back a little later though. byeee♥
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jessica4695 said…
oh yeah forgot about that :/

ok,good luck ♥
byeeee :)
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELO
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
anyone still around? :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना OMGitsBrooke said…
anyone
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SOPHILCHAD said…
are you still here my looove? ♥
skanks?!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGI MOTHER FUCKING HATE THE PACKERS WITH A PASSION.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना monLOVEbrucas said…
WHYYYY
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना monLOVEbrucas said…
and what game is the superbowl?

and do u watch FNL?
do you mean NFL.

Yeah it's the super bowl.
It's the Steelers vs. the Packers (I FUCKING HATE THEM)
AND it's football.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh do you mean Friday Night Lights?
If so then no, i bought the first season cause it was on sale for like super cheap but i never watched it. I'm a lame like that.

I thought you were talking about NFL- National Football League, cause yeah i do because that's what the Bears(my team) are part of.
MY LOVELY LADIES?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dermer4ever said…
Hannah i understand where you are coming from this is the first superbowl where i didn't really care at all i can't stand the packers but i have some really good friends who love them so i keep that hate down
anyone?
Jess?
YES! MARY =)
how are youu?
lovers?
REGGGGGGGGGGGG is my life.
zzz
rainy
Hannah this is one of my fave Reg songs already. It puts me in a bad mood though...
It's just depressing, but it's beautiful.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना OMGitsBrooke said…
wtf have they done to fp :ssss
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना swimchick said…
Anyone?
????
ROFL you're all copying me bitches
thats because your so cool ;P
Marrrrrrrrrrrrry.
how art thou?
My fucktard siblings gotta love them.
This is the shit i deal with daily.
I'm fine,I'm still surviving at least.
Well Jess,DUH,that goes without saying. "...." is my absolute sign though HAHAHA

How are YOUUU?
i know ;) lmao.

im good,how are you guys?
What do you mean but surviving? What happened?

I'm kidding i know that's your sign

I'm shit, i feel so upset. All i've done this weekend is sleep, i like can't get out of bed i have to start hw but i'm like way toooo lazy.
Jeez Hannah,LMAO. Yeah,ok,I'm now thankful my brother ain't being a prick most of the time.

JESS! How are you hun?
im good girl =)
I HAVE HOLIDAYS NOW!

2 whole weeks and i'm not gonna do anything.
they do that shit all the time. That's how you wake someone up in my house.
zzz
Well,I had a test and I had been studying non stop since well...yesterday. And I had it today and now I'm feeling RELAXED and idk...it's a weird feeling. I always feel active rather than exhausted after an important exam. I'm fucked in the head,I know,but I even like DRESSED UP to get out in a while cause seriously...I can't EVEEEEEN.

LMAO. You should get out of bed and stop listening to sad Reg songs.
Lucky bitch, my next break isn't until the end of April
Holidays? Gah,you're making me hate you Jess. WTF? Pff. Kidding,I'm glad at least YOU're having a nice time hun.
Aww wheere you going out to? That's the best feeling after exams.

I know i should, but my house is just to depressing. ehhh it just feels like once something gets better everything gets twice as bad.
i know,right?
well over x.mas i just had 1 week free,so now we finally got some free time.

AND i get on the oth spot today and lpers already ask why we are so pissed about the 'red door scenes' from 8x12 ...
link
i can't even ... blaaah.
Also,Amy's coming for a concert in January,in Athens. I nearly had a heart attack. This random person messaged me on tumblr posting a link and going like "you're going?" and I was like "stupid spammer lemme delete this shit..." but then while "reading" the link my eye caught the "amy winehouse" word so I clicked on it and...that was it. It directed me to a page of an official Amy concert announcement and GREECE was included. I even went to the forum to confirm it wasn't bullshit and it's motherfucking TRUE. I booked my tickets already...

YES. I DON'T WANT ANYTHING ELSE TO HAPPEN IN MY LIFE. ALTHOUGH I'LL PRETTY MUCH DIE THAT DAY.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Tell me if i'm a bitchy sister. Scratch that i know i am. Am i an evil sister?

So Valentines day is tomorrow. And at school student government does this candy gram thing where people deliver candy grams to you during 2nd period, and i made one for her but not from me (from a random creep at my school), (you fill out this card thing) and it's the creepiest thing i've ever wrote. Like all these creepy love quotes. BUT i did this whole cover up thing so she'll never know it's me. Am i a horrible sister?
Also,Amy's coming for a concert in January,in Athens. I nearly had a heart attack. This random person messaged me on tumblr posting a link and going like "you're going?" and I was like "stupid spammer lemme delete this shit..."

Bitch how kind of you, that was ME. Don't even know my name, how rude. oh p.s your welcome.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
It's been over a year or something that I seriously gave a fucking shit about stupid LPers. You should try ignoring them Jess. It's the best thing to do,take it from me.

Hann I know exactly what you mean by that "it just feels like once something gets better everything gets twice as bad." Idk my theory is simple and it goes like: There's no way people will pity you or even care about how you feel. So certain stuff and certain people...well you just end up not giving them the attention they clearly DON'T deserve. Like...you don't even. You sit there putting up with the shit and shake your day but deep inside you know you don't need the fuckers in your life. And oh well,If they do give a shit then they'll somehow show it. They'll fight for you anyway.