ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 114001-114050 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
Nahh i get my music from itunes.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
Mediafire owns my life,I don't know what I'd do without it.

My all times Skins character is Tony.

Tony Fucking Stonem aka Mary's husband. You know I love him AND you. Gah. I have intense trouble when it comes to my Skins fave ones. It's Effy,Cassie,Tony,Sid & Naoms probably. But there are pretty damn slight differences between the first and the second one and the third one blah blah blah. I love all of these 5 almost equally.
She's Russian herself?
I'm always fighting with my sister she says 11:11 is the best i think Far is for sure, but Far has unique songs.

Braille is on 11:11 and it's beautiful, it sort of reminds me of sampson but not so much, it just has that same passion.
lol Mickei,no. I only buy Amy music and that's all. Every now and again I do bother buying one in case I get blown away by a kick ass artist. But that doesn't happen often so...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
this may sound dorky but like two months ago i was in jb and i just happened to check the soundtrack section and i saw the oth albums, they were special imports, i always seem to check even though i know they arent released ehre, but they were there. i didnt have my wallet on me so i put thenm on hold and went back the next day and bought them all. even though i already had all eh songs already. tarn told me i was crazy, but i wanted covers :P
Yeah she's Russian, and part English and "American" whatever that means.
aw, i love the tune of that last song
WHYYYYYY would you do that. lmao it's okay I only have Jack's Mannequin covers that's pretty much it. CD's are dead now though

This one is one of those more unique ones but i love it, it just has something special.
Juice is Mickei, she's pretty much my life of music.
for the same reason i always look for the oth dvds, check teh prices and have to talk myself out of buying them because i consider buying them whenever i see them. even though i have them all already. i kinda get why peyton kept buying lukes book, though come on, rereading something that is like part her life story, without the bad shit she did, how egocentric can u get.
That was extremely depressing,even for me. It's still good though. Lyrics <3
rereading something that is like part her life story, without the bad shit she did, how egocentric can u get.

lmao i love you Mickei

It used to be a tradition i used to get my sister the newest season of OTH on dvd on her birthday every year. Until season 6, we kinda just quit after that.
zzz
I can't believe you keep buying the OTH DVD's Mickei.
I feel like such a spammer but this is another great one!!!!!!!!
Hey guys i'm going to be it's 6:19am and i think i'll be able to sleep
night love you soooooooooooooooooooo much fun talking
i love this activity<3
love you guys♥
p.s did i ever tell you guys my dad came back? i think i forgot, he came back like a day after i told you guys.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I'll keep listening to those Hann and will download 11:11 as well. Niight or maybe...Morningg. Loving the activity as well.
AND YAY for your dad coming back <33 {boo you whore that's the first thing you should have told us}
Byeeee <3
right tell us just as you leave :P hope everything isgetting better then. night tigger!

why is it vids always load fast on fp and take forver on yt
shes sneaky mary, very sneaky.

so how was ur xmas?
I know right?
My Christmas was good Mickei,what sucked was New Years. Jeez. It was the worst ever. I went with my dad and bro to a supposed to be fancy restaurant. Kay,I admit the pasta was great but that was it. I was so tired we returned home by 1:30 am and then I just slept on the couch. Not exciting,really.
sorry for alte reply my connection fucked up, its been doing this alot lately so if i vanish its either that or ive fallen to sleep at my computer again.

was the service complete crap too? at leats you made it to 12
No the service was alright but the thing with those expensive fucking restaurants is that they're all fake-ish and shit. All dressed up losers constantly on my face saying "Would you like some more water please?" and keep filling my glass and me being all like "bitch shut up I can fill my own glass"
This kind of stuff,lol. But yeah it was cool. What did you do yourself?
went to my sisters for a small new years thing, spent most of teh weekend there. it was casual and good, just a bunch of us sitting around drinking and talking, and it was extra good because i got to soend some more time with her bf who i have barely met because he works away, theyev been together 4 years and that was the third time i've met him, and it was more than a few hours too. so yeah it was a good one.

wouldnt the constand "wouldu like some more water" totally ruin the mood, getting interuted all the time
It deffo ruined the mood. I wish he'd ask and when I said "no thank you" he'd stop though. Cause although I said that to him,he WOULDN'T stop. Like excuse me but "are you fucking deaf or something?" I swear he annoyed the shit out of me.

Oh pretty cool then. Family small reunion,sounds good to me.
lol i take it you won't go there again?

give me a few mates, privacy and something to drink, always a good night
Yep,don't think I'm going again. Although food was nice I suppose.
Yep,same with me. I don't need anything "fancy" or "special" to have a good night.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LaPiccolaFra said…
Hi girls, I'm new on this forum, but not on this spot! My name is Francesca, but you can call me Fran or Fra. I love BL, CB and Bangel. My fave TV shows are Gossip Girl, Buffy TVS, Misfits, Skins, Veronica Mars and How I Met Your Mother.
I come here everyday and I comment on picks and images. I love the BL spot, because it's nice to see that the BL love is still going on strong and their fans are so passionate! Anyway, I wanted to be part of this thread for awhile, but since this is a solified group of fans I never wanted to interfeer or stuff like that, but since I already know a few of you, I decided to introduce myself!

Ok rant over. XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas_naley101 said…
anyone?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Chlarkfan said…
Hellllo? (:
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jessica4695 said…
anyone? ;)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना OMGitsBrooke said…
anyoneee
anyone?
im here
Ash how are you?
anyone?
Marryyyyyyy! I know your here.
anyone?
anyone?
Epic people?
hey guys I ended up staying home from school sick, but i'm really worried my nona is in the hospital and i'm really scared.
hannah, any more news on your nona?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Cas_Cat_2 said…
HEY! Anyone around?
Oh yeah she's much better, they let her go it turns out my uncle was just over reacting. No stroke or heart attack just something do to old age.
phew then.
Yeah it was super scary. My uncle was like hysterical, which is funny because he's like this "big Italian guy" who has no feelings.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Irreversible said…
Heey guys~
whoa i need to be more active in here
Dear God that crazy Pedo Bitch is back.
I know. I was going crazy missing her
me too. And it's brought friends this time.
Yeah, but the friend has to go. Pathetic bitch is pathetic.