ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 113851-113900 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas_naley101 said…
anyone?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
ditto ^
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
^^^
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
mischievous
HANNNNNNNN
Marrrrrrrrrrrrrry
:(
My netflix is being a dumb bitch, i might actually have to go to sleep tonight, except i have extreme insomnia
hannah, mary, hey!
PIXXIE
LMAOOO netflix as...?
a site where i watch movies and tv shows but its skipping.
I'm trying to watch the office but it won't work!!!!!!!!!

So i was watching this thing earlier and an American skins commercial intro thing came on! AND the characters sooooooo totally do not fit, have you seen the Tony, it's a joke or the Sid? Who is now called Stanley. Also why did they change so many names? and Keep some? ohhh and the Cassie is laughable like not even close
Rofl don't even start me with Skins MTV love. You don't know how much I already hate it. But I don't even want to talk about that shit cause it doesn't even deserve getting any attention. It's really such a totally shitty production,if it becames succesfull i'll be officially convinced most American are braindeads. Well,fuck it...I can barely STAND looking at all the "new characters". I found Tony,Cassie,Sid the most disgusting,ofcource.
so what they are just recreating it but in america, why not just get the basis and be a little bit more original with it. wat do u guys think of 3rd gen?
OMG hun, you don't understand every where i go the commericals are getting shoved downed my throat, EVEN school. There are MTV auditions for the show made.
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I HATE MTV.
Fucking Jersey Shore <--- don't even get me started on this topic i will implode
16 and Pregnant / Teen mom<--------- DRIVES ME INSANE.
Fucking MTV gosh you don't understand how much i loathe the channel. It's totally fucked up America's youth.
I haven't even seen the people for 3rd gen i like to be surprised.
But there is nooooooooooo way i'm watching that shit, i'm not looking forward to going to school and EVERYONE will be talking about it. IT's just like stfu, i'm gonna be like go watch the real shit cause this is garbage.
cool
British Skins is the best,fuck the rest. Leave the fuckers watch the shit,you'll know the truth.
I hateee living here, everyone is just sooo stupid and fat.
why not just get the basis and be a little bit more original with it.

Because they lack inspiration,those idiots. Or maybe cause the "recipe" it's already tested and it's proved fucking succesfull as hell. SO WHY NOT REPEAT THE EXACT SAME THING? Gah,the American logic kills me. I just CAN'TTTTTT.

3rd gen looks great Mickei. I'm deffo watching.
Have you seen this one????
its crap because the people who are fans of skins alrady watch skins, tehyy should be lookking for a slightly new fanbase. and it works because its british, i don't think america could pull it off with british teens.
i will not live here when i'm older i swear, and we steal everything from everyone it's annoying
And their in high school.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh one thing i normally think copying is horrible, but the British office is awful, and the American one is amazing. The British one is just sooooooooooooooo boring
lmao just watched that video, well i wou;d have been stumped with teh whoel country starting with u thing, i call america just america :P but i can say with confidence if someone gave me a flag to put on australia and called it another country, i might just catch on.
hannah move to australia, its warm here and we're better than americans :P

we also have mangos if that sways you at all.
Also they said i never knew North Korea was so much bigger than South Korea and it was Australia

Sorry hun I'm going to Italy. Back where i belong.

Did you watch the Miss America one?
Nah Hannah move here <3
now watching the Miss America one. EYESEXAGE <3
fine then, reject my country. but we have a huge italian community here, you could be a wog, but whatever :(

no i'll do that now
Sorry but my family owns like huge ass houses in Italy i'm going there, maybe Dominican Republic for a summer or smth my cousin is the mayor there, and my family is filthy rich there.

The Miss America one is sooooooooooo bad, i don't understand how a person can be like that.
Rofl ok when lyrics are genius...they're GENIUS

You should be stronger than me,
But instead you're longer than frozen turkey,
Why'd you always put me in control?
All I need is for my man to live up to his role,

Frozen turkey line...HAHA Ok.
hahahah sometimes i hate being Italian but it's like such a huge part of my life.
It's just there are to many unspoken rules, it pisses me off if you break one than you have to deal with your Nona crying to you for 2 hours about how much you hate her.

That happened three times last year to me.
mary wtf is that? lol

dude hannah, can we come to italy with you?

that miss america, seriously half her answer had nothing to do with the question. genius christ don't they like interview these girls before having them represent the country.
OMG where did this come from?

Seee this is where my family is from, i think i'm going here.
 OMG where did this come from? Seee this is where my family is from, i think i'm going here.
one of my mates has a nona, this is lame but just hearing her say it makes me smile, it sounds so cute.
Shut it Hannah,being Italian would kick some pretty damn serious ass. Nona,LMAO. We have that work in greek as well if you mean what I mean as in "Nona"
hahahaha that's the point 1o bucks says she couldn't find America on a map.

Yes you can come, just a warning my family is like super strict with Italian culture, you do one thing wrong and you're pretty much fucked.
ROFLLLL random fucked up lyrics of Amy back in 2002...when she was just writing music...to basically write it. Frozen turkey line's pretty controversial though among Amy fans. We're spending ages to explain wtf she had in her head while she was writing that LMAO
surprise
you do one thing wrong and you're pretty much fucked.

OHMY ITALIAN MAFIAAAAAAAAAA! Never mind,your dad's the shit. I could pretty much handle anything.
Being Italian kicks ass, don't get me wrong. I'M LIKE SOOOOOOOOOOO PROUD TO BE ITALIAN, it's just today my freaking uncle like wouldn't get off my case. And on Christmas eve my Nona was crying because i never said thank you for my birthday gift. AND FOR THE RECORD I DID. I got in like huge trouble, and they make you feel horrible.

We call her Noni normally it's like her nickname but it means "grandma" but theres also Nono which means "grandpa" but i don't have any grandpas so i don't use that.
god that is beautiful
LMAO i'm not talking about the mob, it's like another unspoken rule. I love when people ask me if my family is in the mob. What they think i'd actually tell them if they were? lmao hahahahah

<33333333333333333333333333333333
I love this city.
 <33333333333333333333333333333333 I प्यार this city.
The last pic <33
Idk I'd probably kill to go to Chicago. Well,after London anyway. ANDD have I told you Mickei that I do have some of my second cousins in Australia? Sydney.
I want to travel the glove.
Greece is deffo on my list, i want to go to those perfectly blue and white houses on like the mountains.
OMG my brothers alarm just went off!

Chicago is amazing, and the best part it's totally underrated, and the least touristy (not even a word but whatever) of the tourist cities. But the people here are brutal, if you're in any other mid-western state or pretty much besides the large cities if you get a flat and have to pull off to the side of the road A MILLION people will stop and hellp you, see if you need a tow truck. In Chicago, New York, LA, etc etc people will flick you off, curse you out for holding up traffic.
omg okay i just had an argument with my 4 year old niece.shes not eating her vegetables but shes had her buggets so she's sitting at the table while mav and i are chilling in the loungeroom. so mav goes in and is chatting to her and he comes back in and shes with him

tanna: maverick said i could play
me: GET BACK TO THE TABLE!
*she gasps and runs and yes im a bitch, i follow her*
tanna: *crying* i want my mum
me: and if i call your mum and she comes what do you think she'll do?
tanna: *still crying* put me in the corner
me: okay so do you want me to call her?
tanna: yes
i didn't expect that one
me: if you want to go in the corner i can put you in the corner
tanna: i want my mum to put me in the corner

like bitch just eat your damn vegies.
mary you have fam n sydney cool, me too, haha, you never know we could be related by marriage. any old men called joe garcia in the fam? :P
I say you bitch slap her, teacher her a good lesson.

BTW happy orthodox Christmas Mary idk if you celebrate it, lmao don't ask how i know it was yesterday.
Garcia? isn't that a Mexican last name?
like you know how the native americans are american indians right, well like everywhere else is usually from another country. like your family obvs has an italian background. 'mexicans' would most likely have a spanish last name. garcia is spanish, my family of it is anyway, pretty sure its also a greek name too. ;)
tanna: i want my mum to put me in the corner

like bitch just eat your damn vegies.

LMAO,I like her. Noo Mickei,and yep thought that was Mexican or something? My mom's cousins are Paula,Peter and Gina. And they do come to Greece every now and again. But they have their own children and families blah blah blah. I'd LOVE to visit Australia but it's 24 hours and I think probs more with the fucking planeee,AND I can barely stand being in an airplane for an hour...