ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 113801-113850 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
ROFL.BRILLIANCE.
Now tell me what's up and most fucking importantly: HOW did you spent New Year's?
 ROFL.BRILLIANCE. Now tell me what's up and most fucking importantly: HOW did आप spent New Year's?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
Ohhhh what did she say?

Did you see her wall! OMG everyone was mocking her.
And i taught her how to spell hoe. I felt so accomplished.
And i asked it what it's gender was and it was like "I Have no gender" but with crazy ass spelling and in all caps.

Gosh it was soooooooooo funny i wish i would have print screened it
heart
eyesexageeee<3
 eyesexageeee<3
Dude I swear I saw it and I was like "fuck my life I missed ALL THE FUNNNNNN"
cause I knew she wasn't active by the time I had logged it. And then I caught up with the entire drama and how it started HAHAHA
AND WHY did she call you her ex lover? rofl
IDK because she's insane. She friended me and was like i will never leave you baby. and all this shit it was disturbing

Hahahah My new years was awful, i was sooo annoyed, my friend ended up getting drunk so fast that it wasn't even fun she was throwing up after like 30mins, soooooooooo i kinda stopped.
Hbu?
So my sister just called me and was like "Gerardo (that's her boyfrined) doesn't think that you'd make him brownies, i think you should prove him wrong"
WTFFFFFFFFFFFF
3 things right now.

1) I'm about to go online and regester for the D.C thing it turned out to not be too expensive so I'M super excited
2.) I'm sooooooooooooo annoyed, everyone is like the Glee version of Valerie is sooo much better than Amy's. YEAH RIGHT people, really!
3.Your interesting facts were adorable i loved them all<3
So you at least got to spend it with your friends then? ROFL
I spent it with my dad and bro,eating in an expensive but totally dull restaurant.
It was awful and I was wishing I could kill myself,HAHA. And then we attempted to go home and watch a movie but I fell asleep on the couch at like 2 a.m AND THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. Every New Year's I stay up at least 5-6.
1.Yay for not it being expensive,then you're leaving? When?
2.Glee bastards can suck my dick. Those fuckers. It's not my problem if they can't seperate REAL music from FUNNY music. That version was a complete joke. I can barely stand other people doing versions of Amy's songs anyway. I'm usually pro remakes but when it comes to Amy...I JUST CAN'TTTTTT. Her new album's coming out btw,I'm deffo on Amy high <3
3. I thought they sucked? And I'm embarassed cause I haven't got to read yet Mickei's ones and yours part 2.
I think this New years was awful. Not even, i spent like 2hours with them, they got to my house at like 11, and one left at 12 and ditched me for her other friend. And then the other one was smashed. and HER mom ended finding out because my friend was supposed to pick her mom up from a party, and she didn't show up so her mom came and was like super pissed. So i ended up going to sleep after like an hour at 2am but then BREN was skyping his girlfriend in my room until 4am. So i couldn't sleep.

1. Yeah i'm going, It's March 13-18. I get to miss a full week of school! Ohh and i was talking to my dad. and the FIRST thing he says to me is "HOW many boys are going?" And there's 3 boys and 7girls, but i said 7boys and 3girls on accident, and he's like YOUR NOT GOING, and started freaking out, and then i was like oh wait. But there are students from all around the country there so there is going to be a lot more than 3boys. Gotta love your crazy Italian parents.

2. I KNOW i'm so excited i got a bunch of itunes gift cards for christmas, i'm saving one for her album because i'm so freaking poor so i can't afford just to buy it.

3. NOT sucked at all. Mickei's are super duper random but cute, and mine are ehhh.
OHHHHHHHH listen this bull shit. My school decided it was necessary for us to have ALL YEAR AROUND school during my final year! I'm fucking livid.
And i have a shit load of hw :'''(
Riiight,fuck New Years then. God this day used to be like the top one of the year for me and withing a year it turned all to bloody shit. I'm sorry they didn't even leave you sleep in peace baby <33

HAHA how many times do you want me to say it that I adore your old man? I love your dad. Period. He's the typical Italian guy,overprotective and stuff. Rofl. But dude since the crazy event with the psycho guy during that trip...it's natural that he's extra scared and worried,idk. I don't blame him though.

Mwahaha,I HAVE PRE ORDERED THE THING already. Even though there isn't even a title yet....but I've pre ordered it right from the Universal official site so I bet it's gonna be good. YOU CAN'T imagine how much I want to hold it in my hands already <3 IT NEEDS TO COME THE FUCK OUT....after all this time,I swear I'm sick of waiting and I'll be pissed in case Amy blows it. I trust her though. Fully.
Nah,they sucked. Some came out already but I was getting the feeling most of them...you already knew. I tried to read Mickei's but I lacked patience. I'll read them though and yours too. Still it was a pretty original topic unlike all those repeat picks this spot is getting lately,ugh
ALL YEAR AROUND?
Excuse me?
What does that even mean? Like no Christmas holidays and stuff?
Yeah growing up i remember new years eve being like the most amazing day of the year, like epic and stuff soooo not anymore. It's horrible i always get my hopes up.

Thanks hun<3 My dad is like my best friend, i mean he's super strict but he's sooooo funny. Like i'm such a daddy's girl it's not even funny.

Really! that's crazy. I'm also waiting for a new Jack's Mannequin album his lyrics are my life.
Yeah WTF is with all those repeat picks? It's the BL spot not some random TV show spot.

And I was super bored and nosy. And your vintage thing really? But i can totally picture that. WE STILL NEED TO SKYPE!!!!

I get a Christmas break and spring break, but it goes through the summer. But i'll end in june and the other grades will continue, because i'm graduating
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Like i'm such a daddy's girl it's not even funny.

You and me both,girl. HAHA. And same with New Year's. I'd tell you all about how my hate started for that once epic day bu it's 12:10 am and I'm fucking tired..I should be going to bed in a while

Ohh Jack Mannequin...WHY I haven't heard of him? Shall I YT him? Your fave song?

HAHA not sure if I got that but it should suck the way it sounds. You can picture my vintage thing? You're serious? I said I'm a sucker for vintage clothes not that they look good on me. ROFL. HAHA I've tried and keep trying hard to get an 100% vintage style but sometimes it's really,REALLY difficult cause Chania's stores stink.

FUCK YES,WE NEED TO. WHERE THE HELL MON IS?
YESSSSSSSSS YT sooo worth it, he's my eternal love, i really really really love MFEO part 2, swim, RESCUED <3, there there katie, caves, plus pretty much ever other song by him

he's all sorts of epic.

Lmao i have like legit no style, it's kinida pathetic i don't have like a signature look, I'm just ehhh regular plane jane.
Yeah i can picture it.

Mon is camping for a week, aka the ultimate death.
I flove this song there are no words<3
Oh La la lie, and dear jack gosh are epic.
Gah I'll YT him then. And I'm always interested in the lyrics so if his are good I guarantee you that I'll like him.

No,plain and regular style IS a style as well. I wish I could pick every now and again different stuff and try to combine them so that I could make my own style or whatever. But nah,I stick to what I'm stuck with lol

CAMPING? JESUS.
Last school year i did this major project on him in my art class, he's a cancer surviver and everything. Also i bought his movie it's called Dear Jack and it's so sad but i love it it's a documentary.

I'll show you my average outfit.

Yeah i hate camping, and a full week sounds horrible
sunny
I have this huge latin test coming up and haven't studied shit,I feel awful. I shall get my head DOWN tomorrow.

"Is it possible for world to look this way forever?" Aw!
SHOOWW ME.
Camping shall fuck off. I'm positive Mon will survive the terrifying experience though.

A cancer survivor? *_* Power of soul. I love these people.
this is typical summer

I HAVE A HUGE PSYCH TEST TOMORROW, and i'm gonna fail.
I love Jack's mannequin it's just inspirational

okay typical summer day
This pic is shit i look fat but like a T and jeans.
OHhh i'm a huge leggins girl too.
This song is the sweetest thing EVER<3
The summer picture is...I can't eveeeeen. It's fucking stunning. Right I know,jeans & the T. Yep that was exactly my style also till I discovered the vintage thing. Cassie's {from Skins} style had a huge impact on me though,I blame her for that.
Cassie OMG really! hahaha I'm big on accessories though scarves earrings, and OMG bracelets i love them can't get enough.

OH and like 4 years ago i started wearing headbands everyday like i'd do a puff and a headband THEN EVERYONE started doing it, it was soooooo annoying my friend thinks its like her think now because i stopped but no i started it.
Depressing song,damn. But yeah,absolutely sweet <3
Cassie's style...I can't even begin to describe my adoration for it. I worship her style. But then again she practically looks good in anything...so all the vintage shit IS her anyway whereas the thing is with some vintage pieces of clothing that CAN JUST NOT SUIT YOU for some reason. I want to believe I do look good in some though. Yep accessories <3
It's about his sister who gave him bone marrow when he had cancer.

lol but i can picture you with vintage, i know you can pull it off.

SHITTTTTT i have so much hw kill me.
OHhh your fact about psychology DON"T DO IT. IT's super boring i thought it WOULD BE LIKE AMAZING. Like you'd learn the way everyone thinks it's not like that AT ALL.
zzz
Nah I ain't doing it don't worry. I figured it out myself that I'd kill myself out of boredom. I thought exactly this: That it's exciting to just learn how people think and how human mind really works and then help people with their problems. I'm a shit advice giver but I've always thought I could you know...give it a try. But then I came to realise it's just not like that at all...
Okay good it's the worst subject ever, me and my teacher totally bump heads. It's prob because i'm ALWAYS late for his class. But four mins isn't enough to get there, and i don't participate because i'm texting or talking. He put me right in the front, and he had my sister and always is saying how nice she was.
And i'm not a bad student i have a B that just won't go up.
BUT DON"T DO IT. You'll die.

Hun i think i'm gonna go shit load of hw, and i have to clean and do yoga i'm trying to lose 11pounds before my trip in about 2months. byeee babe love ya<33333
I've missed this talking and stuff it's sooo fun.
kiss
LMAO I trust you and for sure won't be doing. Kayyyy,leaving too. It's 12;48 ROFL and I gotta wake up early tomorrow to start latin for sucky latin.

The Yoga thing,BE CAREFUL,I had broken my arm cause of it once. Do it very very carefully. And don't be stupid your weight's absolutely fine <3

LY BITCH!
I had missed it too. With all my heart <3 We managed to keep a conversation over an hour,GO us. HAHA.
I love you
Thanks love, i'll take that into mind, but i pretty much break a bone every year so if it happens it happens. It's more expected for me to be hurt but i'll take that into mind.
wink
ROFL,you be careful anyway! You never know with fucking yoga.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना swimchick said…
big smile
Mar! Han!
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना OMGitsBrooke said…
Hannnaaaaaaah
Leylaaaaaaaaa this is the worst thing ever. I need to know what class i want to take by tomorrow, and if i don't pick something good i'll get placed in a p.e class or smth.
ahhhh it's so hard to choose when u don't know what u want!!
but i gotta go now i wish u good luck babe :*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
*sigh*

Mickei?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
good timing mary, i just came back on. 7.30, two kids are fed, bathed and in bed yet not asleep, does this mean i have to do dishes. fuck it, fanpop is better.

how r u?