ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 113451-113500 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना OMGitsBrooke said…
eyesexage!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SOPHILCHAD said…
okeeeeey and the song is called? hahah feeels weird talking to you here
Lyfe Jennings - Statistics :)))
Haha righttt we haven't talked here in ages
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
can you stop with the ":)))" hahahahah so annoying. i'm gonna listen to the song now
Okey :)))
HAHAAHAH i knew you would do that :( i hate you!
Hahaha blame yourself :o!!
hahahahh fuck you!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
rainy
WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK? WHY DO I KEEP MISSING EVERYONE? LOG ON PEOPLEEEEEEE
Maaaaaaary
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Cas_Cat_2 said…
crying
GIRLS!!
surprise
FUCKING CAT
omgggg cat :o
crying
LEYLA! OMG PEOPLEEEEEEE
Cat I'LL CRYYYYY. MY LOVE WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU?
I miss you all so much!! ='(

I couldn't believe in my eyes when I log in and saw that this forum had recent activity. And then it was YOU GUYS! <33
Wooooow people!! haven't talked to you in like foreverrr
I swear you're almost having me tearing up now *_*
Boo you whore,I totally fucking missed youuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Yep,thank god this ain't dead. Not yet at least HAHA
where have you been cat :(((
crying
MARYYYY, MY LOVE!

I've been horrible, i know. But i've been through a hard time with college and all of that, that I didn't find the time to come in here ='(
crying
DUDE I`M SENDING YOU A HUGEEEEEEE BEARHUG CAT,I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU EVEN LOGGED IN

Leyla! I knowww,WE suck so much ass people. I miss you all with all my heart and soul
crying
Jeez,i`m having a real hard time with hw too and I get how it feels but CAT YOU EEFFIN DISAPPEARED ONCE AND FOR ALL. And it was like,sudden and final and I`m a half PCBR without you. PCBR can't exist without the loser <33
DUDE JOEY I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE TO YOU HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU!
*BEARHUG* Damn, i missed those!

I haven't talked with ANYONE for so LONG! It's crazy, I can't believe how MUCH I miss you all! *HUGSSSS*
I knowww, I just feel like crying guys. *.*

Oh, how I miss our silly talks and games, and just EVERYTHING!
rainy
It's like PEOPLE vanished. Summer was the bad beginning and now everyone's just...left. I feel depressed all the fucking time without you people here,I can't even...like SERIOUSLY I CAN'T. I feel sad logging in fanpop cause you guys are not around anymore. It's fucking terrible
crying
I MISS.EVERY.LITTLE THING GOD DAMN IT <33
ANYWAYYY,I'LL CRY CAT CHANGE OF SUBJECTS. Apart from pathetic school shit,HOW YOU'VE BEEN?
i can't believe so much has changed here and how dead this forum is now :(:(
You got an EYESEXAGE!!!! xD
It's like PEOPLE vanished. Summer was the bad beginning and now everyone's just...left. I feel depressed all the fucking time without you people here,I can't even...like SERIOUSLY I CAN'T. I feel sad logging in fanpop cause you guys are not around anymore. It's fucking terrible

You took the words out of my mouth mary, SO TRUE!!
=( Oh I feel so terriblly sad to see how dead fanpop is now. I can't believe that it actually came to this.
crying
YEP I FUCKING GOT AN EYESEXAGE<33 Even this...little "traditions" the BFG sort of had such as eyesexages...THIS IS EVEN GONE. And this is a hugeee thing. Gah,WHY DO WE HAVE TO SUCK SO BADLY? I mean yes,exams and possible family/real life stuff are taking over our lives. Fine. Like,ok. But WHY everyone leave?
angelic
=( Oh I feel so terriblly sad to see how death fanpop is now. I can't believe that it actually came to this.

Pinjas left ----> fanpop died. Fact. I've always thought we practically WERE the heart and soul of this fuckin' site. We left and it goes down too. Natural.
lol I feel like i'm spelling every word in the wrong way.
You see, being in this forum with you guys just did wonders for everything about me. Even my english skills were better. xD
angelic
lolllllllll haha it did wonders for all of us Cat,you're not alone. I'm not practising english with anyone atm. I only still know good swearing in english MWAHAHA. But the actual practice I gained from our epic conversations is like...gone.
WHAT! EYESEXAGE's ARE GONE? No way! =O
I still remember how hard I tried to get some, or to get the big comment numbers. xD It didn't really matter tho, because the loser never got those right xP
Pinjas left ----> fanpop died. Fact. I've always thought we practically WERE the heart and soul of this fuckin' site. We left and it goes down too. Natural.

^ True. For a long time I felt like i just logged in because of you guys. Because of the pinjas and the BFG's. Because fanpop was becoming really sh*tty..

Who is still on fanpop now? Besides you two.
For the most part of it they're gone. Cause when people log in they're like "OH HEY WHAT'S UP" and there are only very short conversations going on,not large ones,so when the page changes they actually either don't notice or don't give a fuck. I'm telling you it's plain sad considering how HARD we used to fight over those. They were BFG's ultimate guilty pleasure <3 (and will always be in my heart)
You mean at least "active"? When it comes to BLers it's me,Hannah,Holly,Mickei...those I think?? lol. Am I forgetting anyone Leyla?
Almost all others are fuckin' annoying newbies.
OH AND STUPID IDIOTS BANNED BELLA.
OH AND STUPID IDIOTS BANNED BELLA.

^ What happend??
I still can't get used to how fanpop is. Everything is just weird.
I can't even see the picks i made! WTF!
I'm done with moaning about the different fanpop style or whatever. I'm just logging in here mostly to see if there's any case people will come back/get to even chat a little bit with you guys.

I don't know what exactly happened. She had stopped using her profile a lot anyway,including her YT account,but fanpop banned her without a reason. Idk
That's so weird. =S

Anyway, how have you been my love? Any news?
Oh I love the HP spot icon. <3
angelic
Nah,not any particular news. I'm sick of my life, and my finals and...everything. I study hard,I get sick of it very often but I continue studying hard cause well...it's my last year. It's university or not. It's Athens next year or it's not. SO...yeah. I've decided to put a real effort on it. I guess hard work has better chance of paying off in the end,but SERIOUSLY when exams shit is over I won't open a fucking book FOR A YEAR. I promise.
I knoww <3
And the Emma one <3

Ours is shit.
OHMYGOD WHAT DID YOU THINK OF HP 7 PART ONE?
Oh I feel for you. I'm in the same position, except that it still isn't my final year, and i'm so SICK of it already! And I'm seeing that i'll need to study some extra 2 years if i actually want to have the change of getting a good job. =S

Oh I'm not on Emma's spot, I'll check it out.
hmmm
But Cat you also need to slow down and "save powers",you know what I mean? Like,you can't study like crazy now and in 2 years be SO damn tired so that you won't study anything then. Not sure If I made sense there but anyways...I bet you see my point. The last 2 years I did study,didn't leave blank spots in my studying,but I never gave the 100% of what I could give so that I actually give it this year....
OH I LOVED IT, LOVED IT! It's HARRY POTTER coming to an end. ='(
There obviously were some mistakes, and stuff missing.
Like Regulu's story, and Lily's letter, or even the picture of the marauders on Siriu's room (would it hurt to actually decorate the room as it was in the books? Full of muggle models on their underwear, motorcycles and THE picture. Anyways..)

But overall, I think that they did a good job, and didn't dessapoint me that much. =D
And i KNOW you must have been thrilled with all the Harry/Hermione scenes. They were lovely, the dance. Goshh ^^ <3
I completely,ABSOLUTELY agree with you. They should've taken better care of the details. Overall it was freaking good though. H/Hr parts (you got me right there!) WHAT can I even say? Dance scene had me getting chills for entire weeks. I'd watch it non stop etc. It was so fucking sweet and then right after the dance pauses the eyefucking and...ANDDDDDDD <33 My little H/Hr heart almost exploded. I expected the little dream kiss to be better though. Anyways. H/Hr got phenomenal scenes so I don't get to complain about the kiss. DOBBY'S A FREE BITCH. I CRIED when he died. "Such beautiful place...being with friends..." AWWWWW <3 HE'S MY HERO