ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 113401-113450 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
lets change the sibject then. so poptarts?

seriosuly, though, any more news on washington!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
NOO not yet, i wish prob when i go to school there will be a meeting or an announcement.
I hate you, there's like a fucking foot of snow outside.

Dude edit up your comments!
hahah you already did lmfao
ooh we went through a commentage, not as big one though :( why does no one cheta like they use to, did that twelve step program work?

i cant believe you got it, well i can, but still its awesome! haha i even told some of my friends lol, im like to jondy "hannah's going to washington she won that thingy" and lol she knew what i was talking about.

so we're you spoilt at xmas?
OMG THAT'S soooooooo cute <3
that's soooo nice of you!

I was not spoiled for Christmas. hbu?

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG let's have a cheating fest! it will be epic.
BITCHES!
MANGOSSSSSSSSS
CHEAT LIKE YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE. <3
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE­EEE­E MANGOS
DO YOU READ THE VA SERIES???
EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0
no i dont
no i dont
no i dont
no i dont
okayyy i'm a fucking nerd i read to much.
When i get grounded i get grounded from reading and music.
I have such a temper.
omfg its only 28 degrees, thats like 82 in your speak. thats not even that hot why do i feel like im dying! fucking colds in fucking summer.

my mum laughed at me on monday when we went to my gran and pops place because i put sunscream on before getting i the car, and she sliek why are you doing that youll be inside. i'd just like to point out that i def got burnt because i can see my strap marks on my back teh only place i didnt put any cream on, and that would have been from the drive/walking from the car and to the car.
THAT is not hot.
hahahah I've never used sunscreen in my life.
I tan so easily.

But OMG you are soooooooooooo soooooooooo soooooo funny.
I'm such a loser i'm listening to Glee covers.
i envy yoru gorgeous skin then, but i hve tobe careful because i have pale skin and if i get burnt or tanned my scars are way too well there so its like oh im going in sun go grab some fn sun lotion then.

glee covers. at least you recognise taht make you a loser.

i got cass glee for christmas, fn pain trying to find a store that sold both volumes. and she got me a book voucher so it was worth it, and my brother got me a borders one. for some reason people refuse to buy me books for christmas :/ but paul always gets em my borders gift coucher. he has singlehandedly paid for my anne bishop books, and a few spares.
Glee lmao i love that show<3

I got books, that's pretty much it.
But i'm a nerd and your not that's why no one get's you books.
and yeah 28 is a cool summer day, but for instance christmas for me was 43 degrees, thats like 109f
HOLY SHIT THAT'S HOTTT.
HOLY shit but are you used to a warm Christmas??

If you could live anywhere else where would it be?
lol hannah, no my friends and family refuse to feed my habit. so they fight buying me books or dvds as much as they can because i own too many. cass suggested i get rid of some of my books, and im like you're joking me! do you know how much money ive spent on them, and shes like you only read them once, and im like NO I DONT, they are an investment and i always read my books more than once and if i wanted to read a book just once i would go to teh fn library not fn buy em, what if i get rid of them and want to read it again, i'd be screwed, and what if they get out of print and i can never refind them. she just doenst think :P

haha ok you be the nerd. it will be a change for me. ill be the... eh... short one.
nd shes like you only read them once, and im like NO I DONT, they are an investment and i always read my books more than once and if i wanted to read a book just once i would go to teh fn library not fn buy em, what if i get rid of them and want to read it again, i'd be screwed, and what if they get out of print and i can never refind them. she just doenst think :P

^ MY LIFE RIGHT THERE.
chrostmas is always a boiling day, like the week before it was muggy so warm and wet, but not too hot until xmas, sunny and HOT! its like it was planned that way. you get snow days, we get its too hot to send kids to school days.

and i love australia! but i dont know seattle seems like my dream home maybe ireland. probably if i had to choose a non aussie hoem i would pick ireland.

and people who dont read just wont ever get the appeal. like they all role their eyes at me because i take a book in my bag when i go to the movies, but come on, there's the time im wiating for them before they show up. thats valuable book time.
hahahah YOU are way off.
I've never had a snow day in my life.
NO matter how much it snows i go to a Chicago public school so they can't cancel it, because it's funded my teh government.
But private schools get canceled all the time for snow, and heat, etc etc.
ONE time when the power went out at school during the school day they didn't send us home, THEY were supposed to. It's so illegal that they didn't.
BUT WE HAVE SCHOOL EVERY scheduled day. Even if your car is under snow there will still be school.

I read at school like while i'm waiting for a class to start or idk just random times. My last year's U.S history class was the perfect time for reading.
Hey hun i'm going to go clean my room.
I might be back later, this looks like a long night for me<3
byee love you<333
wtf thats a rip off, no snow day, ur school sucks.

kk have 'fun' cleaning. see ya later, ilyt bye
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना OMGitsBrooke said…
anyone?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SOPHILCHAD said…
leylaaaaaaaaaaaa
suuuuuuuzan :)))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SOPHILCHAD said…
what is that you posted on my wallll? hahahah i haven't been here in ages leeeylush
haha it's a song :)))