ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 112201-112250 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
its kinda sad the last page wassa weeks worth of 'anyone?' but why break the trend. is anyone around? btw eyesexage **<3*0
 its kinda sad the last page wassa weeks worth of 'anyone?' but why break the trend. is anyone around?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना monLOVEbrucas said…
MICKEI RU HEREEEE
hey mon! hows life?
gayy
wbu ?
fn crazy mon, fn crazy. never short of drama.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcewen_girl said…
MON!<3
MICKEI!<3
KEL!!

Guys i want you to read this epic thing i read on BL.

Once you read, it like mind fucks you makes you depressed but you know LUCAS LOVED BROOKe.

link

^^ its long but take ur time, cause once u read it SERIOUSLY u wont regret it.

i wasnt gonna read it, but i did, and im just wowowowoww
BTW kEL HOW R U? is ur drama all sorted out?
Yeah, it's good.
It was only a momentary freakout. xD

How are you?
kelsie *hugs* missed u heaps, how u going? so glad u didnt leave us.

mon, will read. arghh its fristrating how brooke never really fully believed lucas loved her, it was so clear he did.
Im goood, just bored heaps, well no anymore!! =]

Yeah i Know mickey, and everything he ever did, was because he thought thats what she wanted.
Missed you too, Mickei!

& I'm reading it. I think I'm almost done. xD
Lol its heappssssssssssssss long!!
&& im re-reading it again to lol
OMG. It really is sooo long.
lol i havent even had a chance to start reading it.

mon do u watch offspring, i am so pisse dtehy had nina sleep with that guy!!!!!
yeah told you its long, but its worth it promise you!!!!!

and nope i dont watch it, i tried once but failed LMAO.
I finished it.
The writer articulates herself really well.
ive missed a few episodes but when i watch it im entranced, i love nina, think her sisters a major bitch though.

oh my god, anyone wanna take a 21 month old that refuses to go to sleep?
^^ KEL ikr, she knows how to write it down, i love it.

lmao r u baby sitting mickei

kel what time is it 4 u
For sure!
I love babies! xD
It's 8:49 in the morning here.
bright and early kels.

omg mon im not sure ou can call this babysitting, half teh time im raising these kids. have i ever told you my sister in law is a psycho, like majorly, shes messed up man. so we have them tonight while my brother has a 'talk' with her and then shes picking em up tomorrow and taking em to her dads hosue for two weeks so she can get away from perth. imo the kdis would be better off staying here. arghh.
Yeah, I know, right? I hate waking up so damn early!
than why dont u keep em? shes a rude bitch ;/

kel why u up so earlyy!!!
I always wake up early on the weekends.
Not intentionally of course, but I can never get back to sleep. xD
ugh how annoying!!!

hows school been ?
well i cant really say no bitch you cant have ur kids! they are her kids. but dont see why the kidscant be here with us while my brothers at work and he takes them when hes not or come sees them after work or something instead of her taking them to her father who is practically a stranger to them, and my brother misses out on seeing hsi kids for two weeks because her and her family are all psycho! but what can i do, im just an aunt, and besides my bitch of my mother would complain about having the kids here even though when they are here I am the one looking after them, and if not me my sister.

and this chicks 518 thing is awesome, she isnt missing one point.
Lamee.
But it's school, that's to be expected.
Yeah i know, she amazed me when i first read it.

DUDE i feel sorry for ur bro =[
i hate wen shit like that happens, and he has no control, truly sucks/.
i think craig just wont consider taking kids away from their mother, besides he has work, but hey if its for the kids ill be more than happy to look afer them and my sis feels the same way.

what do you guys consider teh ultimate bl ep/scene?
I dont know really.... i love to many episodes.

But reading that i think that episode LMAO.

BRB
lol mon! it is a good one. its amazing jwo great s5 is for bl.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
crying
what do you guys consider teh ultimate bl ep/scene?

I`ve answered this countless times & still don`t get tired of repeating it..."I need you to need me back" *sobs*
I really don't know.
I can't pick just one.
aw mary, thats my top oth episode and top bl scene. sophai rocks that scene so much. btw, hi!
Hiii everyone. AND YEP MICKEI,SAMEE.
It`s THE ultimate OTH scene/Sophia scene/BL scene etc. It`s more than perfectly acted,it`s powerful and full of emotion,it`s heartbreaking,real,magical. It`s...*_*

KEEELS,WHAT`S UP?
MAAARY, not much.
Sittin at my friends house waiting for her to wake her lazy ass up. LOL. xD
I actually think that scene is far from it. [3x22]

Its an amazing beautiful scene, but i would take it back, why? Because Lucas tried to let her in, and even though we didn't see the full scene of Lucas is it true, we saw it, and it just proves he let her in.

UGH idk, i just i can't seem to think of that as the ultimate scene of bl, unless its like goodbye scene than yes, because i think in that dance, both of them realize they cant hold on any longer =[

lol I don`t think Lucas ever let her fully in. That doesn`t mean he didn`t love her though.
loll,WAKE HER UPP then. ROFL,she invited you,you came and she slept?
kels, poke her, or hold her nose so she cant breathe, thall wake her up :P

bl is teh epitome of emotion. there is no lp scene that can compare to that one bl scene, hell you could wrap lp most important momenst togetehr and they still wouldnt compare to that scene. it was hearbreakingly honest and so damn beautiful and perfectly done, from the script, acting, and the actual shooting of the show. fuck it went down hill after s3.
he loved her, in time, if they stayed together longer, he would have let her in, but they didn't get that chance to show how much love they could give to eachother.
brucas were so racked with insecurity tehy were completely blidn half the time to the others actual actions and emotions, imo they were both so scared of getting hurt they let go of teh best thing to ever happen to thema nd went on to settling for the rest of their lives.
he loved her, in time, if they stayed together longer, he would have let her in, but they didn't get that chance to show how much love they could give to eachother

Ditto.

it was hearbreakingly honest and so damn beautiful and perfectly done, from the script, acting, and the actual shooting of the show. fuck it went down hill after s3.

ANDD yes. It all went to shit after S3,people really need to face it. Imo even seriously hardcore OTH fans who claim that they don`t give a fuck about couple shipping on the show NEED TO FACE THIS. I`m so glad almost noone watches it now,though.
LMAO. She's up noww.
I'll remember that for next time though. xD
or hold her nose so she cant breathe, thall wake her up :P

Oh my. I used to do that as a kid to prevent my dad from snoring lol

holding nose is also a good technique for when someones biting you, or you can just dig the part their biting tno tehir mouth that works too.

he loved her, in time, if they stayed together longer, he would have let her in, but they didn't get that chance to show how much love they could give to eachother

its things like this that kill me, because seriously s5 was so good for cleaning up bl mess, it could have been a great foundation for a lasting relationship. isntead we got stuck with lp after s5 really just showed how flawed they were. like wtf, that was messed up.
Mark is fucked

he ruined everything HE RUINED OTH.

1-3 perfect. 4 until now WRONG.
just finished reading that 518 thing, so well done. what i love about it is i truly believe an lper or anyone else couldnt wriote something like that about lp. not that honest and complete analysis. lps would prob just rely on repeating what people ahve said about lp with no back up and rely on that stupid crush of lucas from before he even knew peyton. oh right and lets not forget conveniently made up flashbacks!