ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 111951-112000 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
all weekend, fuck hope ur getting paid well.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
kind of not really
i can just sense ur enthusiasm
lmfao you stole my eyesexage by my way.
but i think when i babysit tonight i'm gonna get all my hw done well part of it not all.
at least in a way ur getting paid do homework. i cant beleive they gove it to ya in teh first week.

well :P **<3*0
 at least in a way ur getting paid do homework. i cant beleive they gove it to ya in teh first week.
anyone?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dermer4ever said…
i am here i was getting pictures for the othforum awards since i am one of the art makers some of the categories are hard to get oth related pictures
9years today i remember it like it was yesterday :'(
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dermer4ever said…
yeah me to i was getting ready for school

the weird thing is my brother and future sister in law anniversary is today which is an odd day to have an anniversary
I was at a violin lesson i remember watching it on tv.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
meh
this is so sad,where`s everyone?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना monLOVEbrucas said…
Im hereee

HOW R U MARY

LILYYY AND KAYA KISSING, lmao. i sware its like they knew thats what u wanted.
............lolllll,you won`t believe it but my reaction to that kiss I think topped my reaction when I saw the promo of the CN kiss.

CAN YOU PICTURE THE EXTREME FANGIRL MOMENT I EXPERIENCED?
LMAO.

Oh god yes.

I could feel it when i saw ur tumblr posts.

Where u at school when you saw it? and how cme u have no icon of them!! i thought u would by now !
hey mary, mon!
Mickeii <3

HRU
rofl,no I wasn`t at school. I was at home taking a break from studying biology cause I had a test coming up right the next day...and I was like taking a 5' minute break so I checked my tumblr,SAW THE PIC and then the 5 minute break turned into a two hour break,ROFLLLL

...I`D KILL FOR AN ICON. LITERALLY KILL. BUT I CAN`T MAKE IT ON MY OWN AND THE QUALITY OF THE PIC AIN`T GOOD so it wouldn`t turn out decent enough...
But that was like the best shipping moment i`ve had in A LONG,LONG TIME.
I couldn`t motherfucking believe it...these 2 will be the end of me,I know they will.
I FEEL BLESSED KAYA HAS TWITTER AND POSTED IT♥

Mickeii! *hugs*
what pic are u freaking over?

LMAO. mary

Kaya and Lily from skins kissed.

Thats like Marys 2nd OTP. [ bl better always be 1]

lily? which ones that
THIS PIC.

I was like...brb dyingggggg
 THIS PIC. I was like...brb dyingggggg
NAOMI AND EFFY MICKEI. JESUS. LOL
hey at least i know who kaya was! *hands up in surrender*
u ca barely tell they are kissng, they shld do iit again and get a better pic.
Yes,my lovely ladies kissed. I mean Kaya has said so herself she would turn gay for Lily and i`m wondering why on earth she`s still with that dumbass Elliott?
No joke,Lily&Kaya are fucking meant. AND THEY ARE HAPPENING. SO they better realise it & act accordingly.
(i`m being totally serious,I shall ship them forever and ever and ever)

...But yeah BL still come first <3
Dude,I know,next should be the freaking sextape. I`m waiting for it.
It was my dream for them to get to the kissing part,now my shipping heart needs the next step.

♥♥♥♥
Mon I need you to explain to me the Frook thing!
who would leak the sex tape though?
Yeh they should kiss more

Tis hot.

heart
link

Mary i made some, but they are crap, i rushed cause my PS is fucking up ;/

ANYWAYS GUYS BRB making a vid!! <3

TTYL (L)
Kaya would. She`s so naive,she`d post the damn vid or something,MWAHAHA

Mind me,i`m in a crappy mood. But LK stuff always makes me happy so...<3
why r u in a mad mood for? about the twitter things?
bye mon! abandon us then :(

aw mar, at least the kiss came at a good time then.
Rof,no wth? I couldn`t care less about the twitter thing. My bestie has officially graduated and is going to college,in Athens...and she`s basically leaving in 10 days. She`s already found a house there and stuff,and oh well. I feel like utter shit.

(ICONS ARE FUCKING♥)
It deffo came out in a good time. I needed cheering up anyway.
The frook thing = Luke is following Jack on twitter, Jack isn't following luke

People are saying, jack never followed luke, BUT THATS BULLSHIT. Cause he has before, i remember, i think he even tweeted him?

So why isn't he now, its abit sus. I dont know what the fk is going on, but nothng adds up.
Or do u mean frook thing =

Everyone wants frook together, because Effy isn't worth their time.

They also feel, frook want eachother thats why they go after Effy, beccause somehow thats how they show there feelings, because they go after something both want.

get me?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
ooh they are fighting.

mary that sux, you gotta have a good going away ctach up and think about the positives, you get free accomadation for a holiday to athens.
ooh that frook thing reminds me of breyton, sometimes i feel like luke is teh denial and those two just want each other and shoudl egt it over with.
mon, i just added an article that you gotta read, got a little sex scene in it just for you :P
heart
awww MICKEI .

u know i love the sex don't ya (L)

Ill read soon hold up! =]
They also feel, frook want eachother thats why they go after Effy, beccause somehow thats how they show there feelings, because they go after something both want

ROFL that`s to say the least ridiculous. Cause it`s always been clear Freddie&Effy = LOVE. Kay? LOL.

Breyton thing would make better sense. I think i`ve already told you I worshiped them as an AU back then Mickei. haven`t I? LOL
MECKEI

THATS LONG

Ima read it when i finished the video!

PROMISE

now literally BRB.
have you ever read live it out on fanfiction.net, awesome breyton fanfic, fn awesome. no mary i dont believe i knew that, thats so cool.

im not a baley shipper at all but found this awesome vid for them
Free accomodation in Athens...yeah,it`s cool. But you know what? I won`t let it take me down cause:

1) I knew it was coming. She did excellent in her finals,she wanted to go to Athens and went to Athens. {medical school btw}

2) It`s not like i`m gonna "lose" her or anything. I`ll be having my hardest studying year,i`ll be constantly studying so i might not experience her not being here SO SO negatively as i`ll be having other stuff to keep me busy.

3)I`LL MOTHERFUCKING DO WELL IN MY EXAMS. I`LL GO TO ATHENS,join the literature thing i`m interested in AND WE`LL SHARE HER FLAT. lol
lol mon you dont gotta read it this second, do ur vid!
YES,I`ve told you. We were having this huge Breyton conversation and I was like "I hate them but deep inside my heart I know I do love them in some weird way"
HAHAHA
lmao Mon I meant the Frook thing compared to the Sid/Tone thing. As a bromance,why do you like them better? As friendship I mean,not as a crackship.

As for the twitter thing,to be 100% I don`t give a damn whether Jack and Luke are following eachother on twitter HAHA
mary that sounds like an awesome plan.

fuck i know i was like heart broken when my big sis moved to fn cairns, we didnt really see each otehr much but then i found out she was moving and it was like omg now i cant see her even if i want to so we constantly saw each other before she left and whenever she came back we spendheaos of time together, and now shes moved back ill never take the bitch for granted again. we do this thing that whenever we have group get together we meet up an hour earlier to get a sister time in with out teh others.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 mary that sounds like an awesome plan. fuck i know i was like दिल broken when my big sis moved t