ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 111551-111600 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
kelsie! omg hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 *hugs*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcewen_girl said…
I didn't even know Hannah and Janni had one. I'll have to add them too!<3
eyesexage **<3*0
i think i found janni on facebook because she was suggested, you know on teh side how names pop up that are friends of friends, all like "do you you this person" and its not like janni has a common name.
MICKEI!! *hugs*

Haha, yeah I know. She has one of the most unique names I've ever heard.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना monLOVEbrucas said…
awesomeeee

btw my last name isnt Mustand, its O'connell brown, thats just a lil joke between mates ;p
IKR?!

Yeh they do!! hannahs usually on lol
MICKEIIII
Haha, I figured it wasn't.
lol does your fb say your last name is mustard? care t explain that joke mon.

btw, how u girls been?
I've been pretty good. Totally stressed, but other than that good.

How have you been?
good to hear kels, not the stressed part, but the good part. i miss ya around here, theres no one to tease :P

im good other than being *that* close to killing my fn sister, and omg ive got an old man stalker now.
Haha. Thanks! Glad I can provide amusement for the group. xD

Old man stalker? EW!
Do you know him?
Haha. Thanks! Glad I can provide amusement for the group. xD

Old man stalker? EW!
Do you know him?
well its not like theres much lper drama anymore. we need some sort of entertainment.

yeah i know him, hes a neighbour, when was younger he was sorta like a surrogate grandfather but his wife died a few years ago. and i was feeling bad for him being all alone but now hes just creeping me out, like he wanted me to vosot him more and more, and he got more touchy feely everytime i did so i stopped, but then he would stop me on my way pass his house and he would come to our house. and he told my mum hes been "watching out for me" but he doesnt see me anymore, lol, because im going the back way so i dont go pass his house. its just creepy man, like i feel bad for him but dude im not cool with his behaviour, makes me real uncomfortable.
Ooh, creepy.
Why are guys such creeps?
mustang!

ITS A CAR, an inside jk with friends!!
i like to think there are a few non creepy ones. at least two thirds of my brothers arent creepy. and i hope my friends boyfriends arent creepy. though chris hmmm, nuh hes cool.
Haha. I can count on my hands the amount of not creeper guys I know.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
lol mustag, i thought you said mustard. mustang isnt nearly as weird. did you know you can like read a whole paragraph normally if the first letter and last letter are in teh right place but te middle ones mixed up, because of teh way our brains like work. or so ive heard.

lets see.

hi, gesus waht i did tihs wekeend, wtaechd my mtaes nteabll gmae. boroke and lcaus rlue.

did it work?
kels, are the majority of those non creepy guys family?
Yeah, I did know that.
There were these posters all over my school last year with stuff like that on them.

I think it's kind neat. xD
Actually, no they aren't.
The guys in my family are assholes.
imagine a whole book like it.
lmao. what about your grandad?
I love him, but yeah he can be an ass.
but to even it up pretty much like eery female is a bitch. gotta love em, but we're bitches.
Haha. Everyone knows I'm total bitch.
lol me too. like im usually super polite and tolerant, but it like all builds up and when i snap i SNAP to the point of scary and go total bitch. especially on teh phone, i can be a bitch on the phone, its like you cant see me i dont know you fuck you stupid salesperson.
LMFAO!
That's the bad thing about me, I'm a bitch for no reason. xD
girls prerogative, comes with being able to change our minds whenever we like.

wats ur most recent worse bitch out.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना swimchick said…
kiss
Hey there strangers! ;D
emma! heya. wats up?
Um, at this party I totally showed my ass when I was arguing with my mom.
She was telling me to do something(not even a big deal) but I didn't want to so I was like "Yeah, no." She yelled and I was like "You can't make me. I'm not doing it. What are you going to do about it? Nothing? Yeah that's what I thought." etc etc etc. xD

That wasn't even really bad compared to what I've done in the past it's just the first thing I thought of. xD

Hey Emma!
big smile
Nuttin' much, thinking about making some Brucas icons :D I have a busy day ahead though so I don't have that much time...I've actually never made Brucas icons before, there are so many beautiful ones out there that I feel intimidated!

How're you on this fine Perth morning?
LMFAO. I feel the same way Emma. I've given up. xD
em, just give it a go, im sure tehyll turn out great and if not well you can only get better! busy day huh, enjoying this weird warm weather in fn winter, way to spoil the rain. im good this too fine perth morning. so what have you checked out in this little city?

lol kels, that aint too bad. dont mothers bring out the bitch in every daughter. but nice comeback.
No, it's really not. Most of our fights are way worse.
OMG! They seriously do. She can push my buttons like almost no one else! Ugh!
Hmmm let's see, we did Jacob's Ladder in Kings Park the other day and I pulled a calf muscle reeeeally bad so I've been limping. I shouldn't have done it 3 times, I should have eased into it more. We went to Aqwa on Friday and hung out in Hilary's during the day which was awesome despite some nasty seagulls. Today I'll be having lunch with a friend and then we're all playing outdoor soccer for a few hours and then headed to the pub for pizza and pint ($10!)

lol kels, that aint too bad. dont mothers bring out the bitch in every daughter. but nice comeback.
-------------
I'm really level-headed, I hardly ever lose my cool.
Haha. Share some of the level headedness with me.
I'm the least level headed person I know.
It takes almost nothing to piss me off and I hold a grudge forever.
kings park, thats a classic perth thing. have you done freo?

kels, jst remember shes not worth going to jail over.
Yeah we went to see Darren Hanlon in Freo a week ago :D It was a great concert. Before that we'd spent the day walking around.
Yeah I dunno Kels, I'm much calmer than both of my sisters as well, I never fight with my parents. And I cannot hold a grudge to save my life xD
LMFAO! We've been getting along pretty well here lately. Hopefully I can avoid incarceration.
i cant hold a grudge either, like if i dont like a person i dont like em, but if someone i like pisses me off, fuck tehy culd burn my oth dvds, cut my hair whatever, i wont be able to hold a grudge. but hell do i fight with my mum and my little sister. me and my sister as bad, though we are close like me and nick get along relaly well when we do fight its getting knives out, and strangling, and yelling teh hosue down, and some really bad language. our figts are well known amongst people who know us. but liek ten minutes later were laughing and discussing the most stupid things.
I made 12 and I'm already frustrated xD I can't really make the coloring how I want.
 I made 12 and I'm already frustrated xD I can't really make the coloring how I want.
just keep testing it with diff colours
Yeah, that's always my problem too.
Thank god for PSDs.
Oh! Mickei I forgot to tell you I got a job! :D
cool, where abouts?