ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 111251-111300 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
I'm here hun :]

how are you???
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना monLOVEbrucas said…
Im heree!!

HANNAH GET A SKINS ICON
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
HEREE TOO
MONMONMONMOMNOMMMM♥ Did you tell your husband to get rid of his shitty hairstyle already?
I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED A SKINS ICON.

this icon is killing me. i'm dead. i can't do it anymore. I'm not gonna make 5more mins. i wanna throw up everytime i look at it.

Its like having a pucas icon
Mary:]]]]
MARYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I was about to reply to ur message about Hannah loving COOK.

LMAO, should we told her so a million times? Cause we pretty much TOLD HER SO.

Mary, he made me jizz a few times in the past week and so im letting him be. BUT in recent pictures the color has faded, THANK GOD so it doesnt look like justin beiber anymore =]

BTW whats up with ur gf Lily and her new show/ HAHA look freaky

Because they make you.
It was amazingly heart breaking when Karen gave him the notebook. i just wanted to sob. :'(
but i don't really have any tears.
Fuck this sk.
anyone have an amazing Freffy icon????
Is that jate or skate in ur icon? IM SO CONFUSED :S

and Hannah who did u end up loving as a couple n shit? I think u would be freffy but IDK.

WHO KNOWS THESE DAYS WITH BLERS ALL SHIPPING CEFFY LOL
So glad it`s started fading away♥ I rewatched his ep in S4 and couldn`t believe he got rid of his perfect natural hair,ughh.

My gf`s doing fucking great. She`s gonna kick the dramatic role and she`s gonna show the world how fucking hard she pwns...again&again.

DUDEEE, THAT WHOLE SCENE BROKE ME TO PIECES

My love for Cook conquers my love for Freffyy BUT THAT NOTEBOOK wow. =[
HANNAH MY LOVEE♥ I`m posting the ones i have in this comp...
 HANNAH MY LOVEE♥ I`m posting the ones i have in this comp...
IKR, that hair, like was his hair. and he touched it. Im a die-hard fan of his, and only the true fans can admit he looks bad. LOL
heart
I think u would be freffy but IDK.

Hello?
Hannah is MY person. She would never ship Ceffy.

Mon i thought you loved Ceffy???

No no no i'm a total Freffy girl.
I don't like Cook with Effy at all. not one bit.

Her last words to Freddie were ily and i was like dying. than he has to go and die :''''''''''''''''''''''''''''[
mischievous
Lily ships Freffy♥
have you guys seen Inception???
YAY so me you and han love frefffy plus kel? thats 4 against the rest of other blers?
 YAY so me आप and han प्यार frefffy plus kel? thats 4 against the rest of other blers?
I would totally ship Naomi and Cook if she wasn't lesbian.
and i can't stand Emily ughh she's just a bitch.

But i think Katie and Freddie are my favorites from gen 2.
can't they just come back for season 5???
Cat ships them too Mon! AND DAWN. We pretty much pwn the BLers who ship CE anyway.
I've noticed why do all the blers love Ceffy?
guess what i did.......
I would totally ship Naomi and Cook if she wasn't lesbian.

Me and Mon shall worship you for this sentence. DITTO. WE ALL WOULD. (I have so much love for Naomily in S3 though)

Ems in S4 = FAIL FAIL FAIL.
IVE SEEN IT TWICE

OMFG EPICCCC FKING MOVIE. Leo made me jizz but other than it was still fking WOW.

Nah i dont hate ceffy but i do prefer freffy, because i really believe in true love.

AND you know what i dont like, ceffy fans using what ceffy have incommon as meant to be.
Like they are outlaws, no1 can deny that, but because they are so alike, they belong? How about they are so alike. that they are wrong for eachother, how about the fact that, in the end, they wouldnt last as a couple because the only thing they have in common, is sex drugs and rock and roll. Yeah they have the padt and always will. but its nothing compared, to what the heart will feel in the end, because yeh freffy are completely different, but thats what so good, because in the end, they CLICk. THEY MAKE SENSE.
I don`t know how can ANYONE ship Ceffy. ANYONE. I never got it. It`s FE from the first fucking eyesex moment in the motherfucking Pilot. The world knows that. I can see that CE had nice friendship developement but how insanely freaking blind can you be to believe Effy fell in LOVE with Cook,even for a sec? Sure,she loves Cook. Sure she cares about him. But she never loved Cook the way she loved Freddie. EVER.
I MEANNNNN♥
 I MEANNNNN♥
NOOOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hANNAH lmao. you should have seen me and Mary when we saw the Nookie kiss in s4 promo of cooks episode LMAO
We were fangirling like no tomorrow, like legit, when insane got no brain kinda thing. we imagined how the scene would be, how the next epoisides would be with them AND what songs were gonna fanvid to em LMAOOOOOO were like FK naomily, Nookie would be amazing.

ahhh i will never forget that, looking back makes me smile and laugh lol
 NOOOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEE hANNAH lmao. आप should have seen me and Mary when we saw the Nookie किस in s4
Didn`t watch Inception yet. Everyone`s talking about it on tumblr though. And Leo&Marion are totally epic. So i`m watching this movie when it comes out here. Deffo.
I AM FUCKING IN LOVE WITH INCEPTION.
i was expecting something horrible. but we all went yesterday for my sisters birthday. and it was fucking amazing!

Emily is just a bitch. don't like her anymore
you should have seen me and Mary when we saw the Nookie kiss in s4 promo of cooks episode LMAO

My heart AND brain had stopped for 5 days or so. I wouldn`t eat. I wouldn`t concentrate on anything. I`d watch the trailer over and over again. WHAAAAAAT A WEEK DAMN IT. WHAT A WEEK...that week before Cook`s ep...OH GOD,OH GODD
okay i found 2icons which one?

1 or
 okay i found 2icons which one? 1 या
2??
 2??
Emily i feel s4 just IDK i wish she didnt forgive naomi straight away. Naomily werre fked s4, NOOKIE should have happened there.

I feel emily and effy lost there ways. and i hate how ceffy fans say freddie drove her insane, because he didn't. he just gave her love, something she has never ever felt like before.
Emily was the very first Skins character I fell in love with back when watching the Pilot of S3. I continued loving her till the end of S3 (although she wasn`t my fave girl anymore). And in S4...yeah,I came to hate her after 4x02. Simple as that.

To me it`s always:
Effy
Naomi
Cassie♥
2!!!
2nd one.
"The moment I saw you,I knew you`d be the closest I`d get to being close..." OH MY.
hahahahahahahahahahahah that's awesome.
they would be perfect.

i dont' want new people.
You know this whole series i would like freak whenever they mentioned a person from the past cast. like when the opened sid's locker. Or when Effy was talking about Tony.
I was secretly praying and wishing he'd come when she was in the hospital but he didn't :(
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO MARY. So hilaruous

AND I JUST CANT WAIT FOR SKINS MOVIE, effy and tony scenes WOULD BE AN EPIC WIN
EVERYONE was hoping for a Tony guest appearence in Effy`s ep in S4. He needed to come. I SO wanted it to happen. Also there was a foiler that he would...and everyone was like super excited. And then the epi airs and we were all like...blahh..."FAILLL"
The Effy episodes are always my favorites. just the best stuff happen in them.

but fav girl out of gen 1 is Michelle. Then Cassie.
Gen 2 i'd go with Katie Naomi than Effy.
Katie`s the only one we don`t agree on baby. I think i`ve explained why I hate her before?
Yeah i'm freaking skins addicted now.
I'm gonna rewatch it all.

But i'm gonna watch all arrested development again because i've missed a few episodes in season 2 and 3. but that show is BRILLIANT
noooo you never explained.
go for it.
ewww

I HATE MICHELLE AND CASSIEE

my favs are gen 1 = sid GEN 2 cook, naomi than emily

i love freddie episodes they always pwn!
Ok addiction`s speaking. I`m getting a FE icon. PLUS i got my FE fanatic so i`ll celebrate it properly♥
Freddie episodes are also amazing as well. and Cooks are pretty good too.

ARRESTED DEVLOPMENT = WIN

omg Hannah i miss that show so much!! I WANT A MOVIE OF IT! =[

AND DUDE Katie = not awesome. shes alright, but nothing special,
Michelle is the best ever.

So i cut my hair SUPER DUPER SHORT.
AWWWWWWWWWWW MARY CONGRATS ON UR FANATIC!!!'

I got my nookie die-hard