ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM
save

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 110901-110950 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
i normally get books and tv shows on there too.

so what are you up to?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
i got my dark angel books from tehre, well tech i friend got em for me caus tehy didnt fn get published here. rip off.

nm, currently babysitting. so i might have to disappear for a secand get lunch started. they are distracted atm playing dress ups.
good old classic dress up! awesome! lol
i'm watchin breakfast club kinda idk i'm so annoyed by everyone
i love that movie classic, well i have the lion king on, and tanna is dressed upas aurora but with wings, maverick has abdanoned the dress ups to just tip the bag of blocks over.

well hopefully your freinds will get over it, the hole bf thing, they might need a kick up the ass first though. my group was never relaly like that in highschool, it was the other way around, bf's were abandoned for friends, except for jondy and jess who always went off by themselves but at least they were both members f teh group so there was lots of group things as well, awkward break up though lol.
Ugh right.
This summer has just been such shit.
But it's true i feel like times have changed. It kinda annoys me though. when they're not hanging out / talking to them their texting them and showing each other the texts it's just annoying. and it's tooo idk how to explain it

and they keep trying to set me up with people but idk ever since last month i don't feel like i should be dating. idk i'm having trust issues if you know what i mean
i know what you mean, it took me over five years to feel comfortable with any sort of intimate relationship, through hoghschool i avoided boys, and to thsi day i dont actually TRUST any of them. its somthiong you have to do at yoru own pace and they shldnt be pushing u.
they are really pushing me. idk they just want me to have a boyfriend...

I'm so freaking hungry
*roll eyes* you the last single one? tell em to back off if you have to, you dont need a guy to define you.

eat, tigger, eat, go find a mango.
i'm out of mangos:(

dude i have such a funny story

so i went to the movie store to rent a movie. We pull into the parking lot and see my aunts car, so i'm like "lets see if it's unlocked" and it was so i was like "let's teach her a lesson to lock her doors when she goes in a store" so me and my 2friends hide in the back of her car. and her and her son are like all jolly walking around the store and they come back to the car and their singing songs and stuff and then she starts to pull away (we're hiding in the back seat) and they she goes to put a bag in the back but she see's a leg and starts screaming bloody murder. I nearly peed my pants laughing like legit. it was the best ever sooooooooooo funny.

lol that was so pointless
lmao, thats classic. u know what would have been funnier, it turned out not to be your aunts car and u scare some random.
that would be amazing.
but i knew it was her car is bright orange and trashed
lol so not likely to be anyone elses.

guess what, im sorta working on the newest chapt of mbk and as promised ive finally added you, ill let you have a look over it and you can even give your character some more of your traits and language style before i post it on ff, though mite be a whiel befor i finish it caus im going through writers block atm.
yeah lol.... hahaha but it was aweomse

lol AWESOME! gosh i'm sorry you don't have to i feel like i'm forcing you to! just do what you want!
but gosh i love that! i ccan't wait until you write a book!

so hows your summer been?
no hannah, your not forcing me, i just waited until i could fit you in and i did, your a school friend of abby's, i might make you a reappearing character.

sumer, lmao, winter over here though sadly this last week has be sunny *yuck* wheres the bloody rain!!!!! i would ask how urs is but youve stated its sucked. when do you go back to school?
WOOOO lol

winter! lol wow i'm far off. i love rain it's so relaxing i sleep best in thunderstorms.
i start sept 7th. But i just found out all my classes today and they suck! suck suck suck suck. ughh i hate them. and 2 classes are still missing idk what my lunch period is
over here your lunch period is just yoru lunch period its the same for everyone, you have contact for like 15 (my old hs anyway)then 1st and 2nd period, then recess for like 20mins, 3rd and 4th period, then lunch for like 30 or 40 cant remember, then 5th period and then home. the joy of highschool.
the rain is awesome.

what classes u have?
ohhh that's so weird.
here all Chicago public schools are required to have 8classes.
You get 1 lunch and the rest are classes.
Private schools have like free periods but their days are like an hour longer to have this class, and you end up having to take classes over the summer cause you get a free.
i can't believe you have recess in high school!
I go to a public so i have 8.
here's my schedule
1st-Physics ( and 7:30am FUCKING KILL ME NOW! THIS SOUNDS HORRIBLE! plus i have the hardest science teacher)
2nd-Spanish 2
3rd Brit Lit ( i have like all my friends in this class :])
4th idk yet i hope general music
5th- Advanced Algebra 2 with Trig
6th idk yet hopefully lunch
7th- journalism (newspaper staff)
8th-Psychology

and it's all advanced classes. so it's gonna be a bitch

at my school we have 6different lunch periods so it's sooooooo hard to get with all your friends. BUT this year everyone has 6th! i want it sooooo badly! i would do anything to have it.
especially since last year all my friends had 4th and i was the only one who had 7th.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना babyd21 said…
hannah!! mickei!! how are you girlies??
at least the classes sound interesting, i wish i cld have gone to school in america, its one thing i admire about the country, our education system is slack, and in wa its the worse, its better over east. and i have to correct that, they changes the times so its 6 perios a day and not 5, they shaved time off teh clases and that and its 3 before recess. well recess was over like bfore it began. my group use to just sit in teh locker room for recess and lunch, for bdays and that we use to decorate it. aw i miss highschool.

physics, not a fan i take, but then again a teacher can change your opinion on the class, maybe theyll have an accident.
hey d! im good, u?
lol...
i loved science back when all you had to do is like memorzie vocab words.
But equations are horrible. I always have hardest classes really early it sucks last year i had Math and Chemistry. This year fucking physics. i mean seriously can't i catch a break?

I don't have p.e anymore though! i'm so happy!
Aww i wish i had recess. that's only in grammar school.
Why would you wish to go to school here the school system sucks.

my pinkie is swollen i got a mosquito bite and it's itching like hell. :/

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
thats good!

honestly?? not so good...
hannah how could you possibly ever like science?? its horrible!!
wats up d? need a hug? sendng you a virtual one.

come over here hannah and then if you compare the too, seriously, tehy are slack and crap over here, the teachers are retarded, most of teh kids are smarter tha them. they use to gove us extensuons all teh time caus no body would hand in their work, seriosuly fail us and next tiem we would have it in on time. and the classes are all basic shit, unless you do tee in which case its just hard shit. theres not enough challenge, its like they want you to fail.
i hate science i only liked it when i was a little kid.
i only like english it's my favorite subject. Although i become quite lazy with grammar when i'm on here.

I used to hate English until i started high school and then i fell in love with the subject. There are just so much about it. I love reading. I want to be a book editor or an english teacher :P
awesome tigger, english rocks. my fave subject too, had teh most awesome teacher. bromley use to let me get away with everything because i was the only student who actually would read. i think you would make an awesome teacher.
lol tigger you have me going down memory lane so had to look at some old highschool pics. this is one of my faves of three of my friends on the walk home on our very last day of school ever, aka my 17th birthday.
 लोल tigger आप have me going down memory lane so had to look at some old highschool pics. this is one
aww thanks.
there's just something about english. It just is the only subject that interests me. math i'm always like "WTF is going on?" science I have no idea how i passed last year. I mean i got a great grade cause my teacher loved me but i didn't get one thing i learned.
History is the most boring thing ever.

here we take American history 7th grade through our 2nd year of high school and we can take additional years after that if we want.
I MEAN i freaking know it by now! Every year we read the same damm stuff it's just so boring. Foreign language i sound like a freak with an American accent. I love art not taking it this year though cause my schedule is full.

And i'm on news paper staff that's an other english class so i'm taking 2 of those this year.
well my dad had a heart attack yesterday (the 2nd time in 3 weeks)...the doctors say that if it happens again, its highly likely he won't survive that time and that we should be ready for the possibility that he could die...so he's goin onto the list of needin a heart transplant. so i'm really scared...and just trying to find a way to distract myself from thinkin about it...

thanks mickei, great hug! lol
i can see it now, reading a book, and see the person that edited the book is our very own hannah....and i can see the person that wrote the book is our very own mickei. :D

the only subjects i was ever good at was the ones that arent important, like choir or art...the only class i needed that i was good at was algebra, and its funny cause i sucked at it before hs lol
Oh my Dee. I'm soooo sorry. i feel horrible i wish there is something i could do. I feel horrible i'm so sorry. I know your prob be scared. yes distract yourself. I wish i could do something
HUGE hug to you1
I'm always here hun.

everyone has such bad news this summer it sucks:(
i would have loved to have done history, we had social studies and we did a little australian history but seruously we're a young country we have like have no history. that must be cool working on teh newspaper.

aw d, that is bad. d you know where abouts he is on the list? hope it all goes well.
that looks like so much fun! aww i can't wait to be done with high school!
i hate having school on my birthday it always sucks i always get hw.

Dee what do you want to go into?
thanks hannah, another great hug!! well your doin sumthin right now, your distractin me :)

thats cause this summer is the summer from hell!!
right ill remember when i try to publish i book to go through hannah.
maybe we houdl boycott this summer, go hibernate and wake up next year.
right to me! I'll edit it no questions asked!

thats cause this summer is the summer from hell!! x10billion and 43
i hate this summer
thanks mickei!! i have no idea, i didn't find out until today how serious this all really is...
I'm so sorry hun.

i vote to boycott this summer.
they didnt tell you?
do you guys have fb?
you say that now hannah, but when you leave your gonna wish that you could go back to hs. well i'm goin into graphic design...ya know whats funny even in college i'm still takin choir lol (i'm addicted, i love to sing

hell yea!! the best book ever!! it will be on the new york times bestsellers list!!!
yes, im friends with nem and kelsie and terra and um maybe janni, and lucy, and mon i think.
i love to sing but i have the worst voice ever.
no not me.
I hate high school
I'm not the typical high school student.
I'm a fucking nerd.

oh really I'll add you if you want?
you do choir, lmao, that is so cute.

it not the work i miss in hs, its the hanging iwth my mates doing crazy shit, its the atmosphere, and hell it gave us something to bitch about. once its over trying t keep in touch can be bear impossible with everyones diff schedules, makes you miss the simple days. year 10 the best year of my life, 15 was a good age.
I'm friends with Janni, Nem, Mon, Sarah, Lucy, Tool, Ghost i think that's it
i'm with you guys, last just fast forward time, until this horrible summer is officially over!! well my mom didn't find out til today (i don't know why it took us a day to find out)...so i like woke up this morning, and get completely ambushed with it...
sure add me, look up michelle clark
oh thats just horrible:(
how did you guys not know yesterday?
fuck i hate this summer i can't even begin to explain the summer i've had
i added you :)

so weird how your name is Michelle.
that's my middle name lol