ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 110451-110500 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना monLOVEbrucas said…
aww ill follow u back mickey!!

what about cook :O
eye-sex again!!!
 eye-sex again!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना swimchick said…
I already have a travel blog. Hmmm, but yeah it sounds fun. I kinda want somewhere to put all the icons and fan art I've made. Cuz it's too much to just save on my comp. I suppose that would require a livejournal.

I gotta go girls. See you tomorrow probs xo
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
bye em
byee Emmaa!!! <33
Mickey how is tumblr going ?
mon im bored already what do i do on this thing
:o ur bored?

start following people?!
omfg im gonna kill the fn bitch, if i vanish 4 few months im in jail for murder.
LMAO

so explain what happened?
lol okay so im on MY laptop, starting teh tumblr thing,m talking on here and msn, when my sister comes in because shes ran out of credit and was on fb, and seriously i have no respect for fb, but she was talking to someone, cus im busy i offer her my phone for her to msg her friend but that isnt good enough for her. now my sister doe sthis thing when she just wont back off, you say no and she keeps nagging and nagging and nagging and it drives me crazy esp if im distracted. like just back off bitch. so i refuse to let her use my comp because shes driving me insane and she has a go about how i was 'always' on mums laptop when mine was broken (mums is fucked hence why nick wants to use mine) for fanpop shes dissig taht because i dissed fb, which is bull because i liek never ued mums laptop for that sort of stuff, which is why i vanished from here for months because my laptop didnt work, i went on to write and nikki would harp every single time i was on it and he has this idea i was always on it, which is bull its just im out dring the day and she was at tafe during day and she tends to go out a lot with her mates because lets face it no one wants to be at home, so she thinks because sometimes i was on when she got home that menat id been on the whole time she was gone, and no matter how quickly i woudl give it to her (a computer taht isnt even hers) she woudl just go mental. so right, to piss me off nikki turns the tv off, and tehn she uses my dvds to block the thing so i cant turn it back on, so i warn her to move my dvds back before i get up and kill her, so she doesnt, so i get up, she moves them and starts running but i go to grab the little bitch and i might have accidently scratched her and she had a fit, then she started yelling, then i started yelling because she acts like a five year old every time things dont go her way. then mum comes, and stands between us, like that helps, and we keep screaming, and then mum starts screaming and breaking down because she s fruit loop, and i go off at her because shes not helping, we're a lovely family, and then me and nick say a few more thinsg before she fucksx off to her room. soemhwere thorugh that she ripped the internet cords out. the fucking bitch. she wants to go on the net she can get her own computer. im so fn sick of the cow, she ungrateful little bitch, i try to be a godo sister and she constantly throws it my face, i stand between her and teh other sibs and mum, i defend her, i wont let one of them touch or say soemthing to her, i lend her money, i make sure she can get where she needs to go, i make sure she has tme for herself, i make sure shes fed and clothed, and yet she continues to pick at everything i dont do for her. lke how much do i have to give, cant she take the occasional no. it fucking pisses me off, i just dont know what to do with her.
i say yes so much when i say no why cant she just gracfully back off without resorting to pissing me off, just accept the no and move on
wow.

Dont do that for her anymore!

Your sister has to learn to respect you, seriously.
I would go insane if that happened to me LOL.

Im sorry mickei! just ignore her, and dont help her anymore until shes learnt her lesson.
you'd think i'd learn my lesson but its liek if i dont look out for her who will, mum, who doenst give a shit except for appearances sake, seriously i watched my little sister have a mental breakdown right n front of me and mum told her to snap out of it and she was just out for attention, becaue no one can possibly have problems but her, and i guess im protective of her so sometime si just cant say no, i just have to follow my herat that says look after your little sister.

but arghh, she then turns around and acts like a friggin child and shes 18 now, she just cant accept no, and then she hits out and me and my life and the little bitch knows all my weaknesses, and she goes straight for them, and it just freezes me cold. why does she have to hurt me to make herself feel better.
dude, why does ur mum do that for ?

Is ur sister okay? like with life n eevrything if u get wat i mean?
my mums a bitter bitch, shes like depressed and likes misery and shes just one of those people who believes her problems are more important than anybodies elses. everythings about her. she's fucked, its been a downwar spiral since my dad left and thenliek 3 years ago she got involved with her best friends boyfriend, my honorary aunts boyfriend, just after theyd had a baby, and she stopped talking to em, and we had no idea what was going on, and i worked with this woman, and then mum trie dtelling us di had been a butch, but we new it wasnt true and then she was obviously seeing geoff but she told us di and him split up and then he got engaged to di! thank god i'd quit, because i started getting suspicious about it all, mum didnt give a fuck she pit me right in teh middle. and teh shit hit the fan. and so for three years me and nick have been in teh middle of all this, i had to keep my visists with di and her fam a secret, and geoff went back and forth between them, and mum was just a deperressed bitch when they werent toigether and when tehy were eveyrthing is about him, seriosuly we didnt matter, she would just leave for days, she gave him pretty much all his money and now hes pissed off and she might lose teh house, we cldnt have christmas without him, she woldnt go to icks graduation without him, she blamed US everytime he left her. in all this we had probs with my our oldest brother who has a wacko girlfriend wgho pretty much treated ncik like dirt, an tehy sopped talking t us and it relaly effected nick, she kept breaking down at school, so no shes not alright, craigs teh closest thing to a dad she has, and with mum a selfish bitch and him abandoning her it messed with her.
fuck mickei.

Like wtf, ur mum has alot of issues no offence.
it sucks that u have to go through that! im shocked, i never imagined ur life like that ya know.....

and i feel sorry for ur sis.
U GUYS SHOULDNT BE FIGHTING, U SHOULD ALL STICK TOGETHER.
what can i say we have tempers, like i can be very nice and polite, too polite lol, but when people push me i like snap and nobody pushes me like nick. i single handely love her teh most and hate her teh most, im stuck because i cant leave her here but i cant leave withiut her. we're their for each other bjut at the same time we hit out at each, mainly she at me. shes the youngest, she spretty much gotten away with everything her whole life and its caused her to pretty much become a brat, but at the same time i get where shes coming from because more than anyone i know what shes been through. the older boys moves out before mum became bad and they dont know what its like to live with this version of ehr where nothing you ever do is right, klike seriosuly i can be sitting in teh other room and hear her tell people blatant lies about us and our behavious because mum wnts to be the victim, god knows what the rets of teh fam think of us, and then theres teh shit with our middle brother, which has fucked us up some more. i just wnat it all to fn stop. i have my own demons to deal with without having to constantly be teh oen stuck betwen every friggin member of my family. its killing me.
aww Mickey i wish i could help!!

U should escape for abit. take you and nickie somehwre, like a holiday just you to, just to escape!!

THIS ISNT GOOD. ur mum needs help dude!
like i can afford that, plus nick now has a job and shes got tafe and id prob throw her off a cliff if we spent too long together. my mum refuses help, its like she refuses to ever make her life better, shes fucked herself up because she threw away her only real friends and she pushes away her family as it suits her, and she wonders why shes alone, she focused all her attention on one man and it blew up in her face. and shes on compo, and she like keeps fighting getting back out there in teh workforce, and i know her leg isnt as bad as she acts, she seems to be magically in more pain when others are around. but shes on like tonnes of anti depresants and morphine shit all other crap. but mum wont ever face that she needs any real help or that anything is her fault because her way of coping is to blame every single tehr person aroudn her and to pretend shes completely innocent and always friggin right! seriously the woman likes misery, she wouldnt klnow what to do with happiness.
:S

WOW. i dont want to say lol... i justt im shocked mickei.

i wish there was something u could do! u need to escape FAST. but i know u cnt. ugh how annoying.
unless i magically get a great paying job im pretty much stuck, the plan is to move out with a friend next year, w're saving and ill need a new job first, when push comes to shove if nick cant come too ill have to go by myself. shes to use to getting away with shit and acting the baby, i cant be her fall back, when she quits this job too or waste her money on clotehs instead of her tafe fees i cant pick up teh slack, im NOT her mother, i cant keep acting like it or shes just gonna bring me further down. and what hurts teh most is when she frigging throws it back in my face, if i get out i know i cant take that with me, once im gone i am gone, i need to be free from the shit and i cant have her keep bringing it up. i cant say no to her and have her throw a fucken fit and start throwing shit around. i;ll need my safe spot, i wnat i home, a home i can go to and not be afraid, not be insecure, not be threatened, not be knocked down. one where i dont need to shut the door to keep everything out. and nick just liked to kick that damn door too much.
heart
AW goodluck with that!! seriously i think moving out, and away is the best option for you!!

start a life, where ur actually happy.

,MCIKEY I DONT WANNA SAY THIS, but i g2g =[ im really tried and working early tomoz.

ILY and ill ttyl. TC. Your mums evil, but u will overcome it =D
mischievous
eyesex?
mischievous
eyesex?
mischievous
eyesex?
heart
AYAY EYESEX!!

hmm. i like this icon, ;o i think im gonna have it as my new icon. hmm

LY MICKEY!
 AYAY EYESEX!! hmm. i like this icon, ;o i think im gonna have it as my new icon. hmm LY MICKEY!
dude, i cant remember the last time i was just happy. i was 8 i think. but believe it or not thinsg are better than they were. for me anyway.

kk bye. ttyl. luv ya 2.
lol that is a nice icon
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
anyone?
log on!
anyone?
log on or i'll punch everyone in the face
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SOPHILCHAD said…
anyonee??
JANNI if your here i went to go dog walk! i'll be back in 15mins!
BE HERE OR YOUR DEAD!
GET YOUR ASS HERE.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Janni said…
MY ASS IS HERE FOR YOU LOVE <33
go to my my profile, and go to the picture section... look at the first 3 icons, and pick my new icon :P
What happend with the french fuck? Did you do anything more? But most importantly how are you?
AWWW so kind<333

it's been like a fucking month since i've talked to you like legit talked!
the first one for sure
I know! It's so sad! i have just been so busy, and during my usual fanpop i watch a movie now, so i haven't had the chance to come on here
i feel so brucasy right now i'm listening to Boston
the first one, as in the one with "true love" over?
so hows your summer?
i haven't had a bl icon in ages,
But i pretty much love my Issac one right now
yeah with the true love over
Awww <3 It has been a looong time since i have felt Brucasy :(
sames:(
i love Augustana though they're second album is much better though. Boston is an okay song but the rest are just amazing<3
ehhh it's prob not best to ask me how i am unless your in the mood to be depressed. i can't even explain the summer i've had.

THE french fuck i got him deported other than that he fucked up my summer even more.
oh i have a question what's your favorite HP book?