ब्रूकस ब्रूकस प्रशंसक Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the प्रशंसकों of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ब्रूकस 116057 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 110301-110350 of 116057

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Broody_4_Cheery said…
wtf is tumblr?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophialover said…
11.0300TH!
 11.0300TH!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना monLOVEbrucas said…
Well tumblrs not working still. im going insane.

and IDK. Too me, i really dont think freddie is dead. LIKE JUST NO. I think his kept away. i just i feel it somehow, his still alive, and Cook will save him.

I actually loved the triangle !! It was written good and just showed everyones part properly.
I can't say anything bad about skins other than, i wish Naomi and Cook dated, and it was a triangle in s4 with emily/cook/naomi.

and i wish they let freffy be the main couple like naomily was in s3.
**<3*O
 **<3*O
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना livelovelaugh said…
oh dont worry i know how it all ends :)
and i dont like cook fullstop!
i was always torn between ceffy/freffy but she was obvioulsy meant to be with freddie
LMAO. Mickey its this blogging site, where you blog stuff you like and shit.

ATM its not working, but when it starts up, u should sign up.
Tumblr`s a site made of extreme awesomeness full of amazingly made,epic fanart you can share with others. But it`s not only about fanart. You can submit images,quotes,videos,links and people can rate the stuff and comment on it. But it`s fucking great cause...all the cool people are there really. And you can either submit stuff or reblog other people`s stuff and comment on them.
and i dont like cook fullstop!

^^
Im sorry Dawn, clearly ur crazy! watch s4, and tell me u dont like cook. he was epic, amazing, the fuck shit. he was fcking cook.

Even though i hate how everyone now loves him, im shocked when people say they dont! lol
oh mon forgot to ask did you read the new vampire academy book?
i watched his episode in season 4 and i wasnt impressed!
Brooke is my fav female character and cook male!!

even though i hated s7 Brooke, i really think i hate BJu that much, i hate brooke for being with him.
I just cant stand the thought of her marrying HIM. or anyone other than Lucas.
i hate cook too, though i havent seen the new season yet and apparently thatll change my mind... yeah, i doubt it.
but she was obvioulsy meant to be with freddie

Yep. You`ve watched Freddie`s epi?
Cook/Effy in S4..no. I think it`s all friendship between them right in S4. Cook pining over her was shitty and I don`t approve. It`d lead nowhere anyway cause she`s always loved Freddie. Sure she loved Cook but not in the same way. I truly think she loved both of them. She cared Cook and deeply cared about him although in the beginning he was simply a good fuck to her and she was a good fuck to him. But she gave her heart to Freddie. Period.

"You make me go mad. Love`s not supposed to do that."
"You`re making me mad now,Effy. And that`s exactly what love`s supposed to do"

Gah,I love Freddie in S4.
oh mon forgot to ask did you read the new vampire academy book?
^^ OMG YES! I FORGOT U READ IT.

What did you think? I was IDK a lil let down.

I think Dimtri was too weird when it came to the Lisa thing and not wanting to see Rose. I WAS LIKE WTF. and i love badass dimtri not soft dimrti.

Im still team dimitri/rose, but i actually like Adrian now! his always there for Rose, even though she fucks him over.
i watched his episode in season 4 and i wasnt impressed!

Oh my. Seriously? I thought Cook`s ep in S4 was deffo one of the best ones in Skins as a whole. It was ah-mazing. And I`m repeating: Cook`s the one TV character i`ve utterly changed my origal opinion about.
When it comes down to it, its Freddies fault, he shouldnt have gone off with effy he knows it hurts Cook, yet he still does it.

UGH. im torn, i love Cook with all my heart, but i have that soft spot for Freffy. Because i know deep down, they are meant to be, even though it kills Cook.

Im such a bad fucking person.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 When it comes down to it, its Freddies fault, he shouldnt have gone off with effy he knows it hurts C
yeh im the same mon!
i hated the dimitri/lissa freidnship i want badass dimitri back!
and i do love her with adrian!
im torn!
i know shes meant to be with dimitri but i dont want her to screw adrian over just so she can be with him
and i was thinking why does everybody fucking piss on me?

Freddie man...

I let you take the one girl i ever loved!

My favorite skins episode ever.
 and i was thinking why does everybody fucking piss on me? Freddie man... I let आप take the one g
i know shes meant to be with dimitri but i dont want her to screw adrian over just so she can be with him

^^ IKR. I really feel bad for him, because he would do anything for her.

and I wish Lissa and Christan got back together, they r being dramatic now.
well mon im the same im a huge peyton fan yet i love brucas!
i think i must be the only one :)
i think the only reason i cant like LP is because i love jeyton too much!
i always liked peyton better than brooke in season 1 i was total LP but then i just fell for BL and JP and wanted LP to stay as far away as possible!
Well Mon,I get that. But I hated Cook in that moment "I let you take the one woman I ever loved man"...excuse me? The woman you called top quality shag? How was Freddie supposed to know you were developing true feelings for her when right at that moment Freddie was already entirely in love with her and actually LOVED HER. So,it`s not really about choosing Effy instead of Cook. Cook could see it all coming,it was all a game to him in S3...he didn`t actually give a shit and when he decided he truly cared then Freddie was supposed to step back?
AND WHAT ABOUT EFFY? Effy wanted Freddie all along. ALL FUCKING ALONG.
"Jonathan can kiss my ass...except if he`s tired of licking yours..."

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­!
Fuck what Effy wanted.

Cook devloped feelings over time for Effy, and in 3x10 we saw Cooks true colors, he loved her and couldn't let her go.

Cook has never been the kind to show his true feelings, and now his putting his heart on his sleeve, and look where it gets him.

I just sometimes wish Freddie didn't pick Effy, because look how much it hurt Cook, and it was like he didn't care.

Plus it was a game for all of them but Freddie. Effy started it.
Obviously if Effy didn't mean anything to Cook, he would have let it go, but he went after what he wanted, because he was devloping feelings, and the only way he could show it was by hurting them, but at the end, he just let it all out. and look what happens.

EVERYBODY FUCKING PISSES ON HIM.

bitches.
Yes but Freddie couldn`t GUESS it for fuck`s sake. How was Freddie supposed to know? And in S4,it was too late cause they were already together. They were already 100% in love with each other. And I simply think the triangle should have stopped right at that moment. It was pointless to get on with it. Cook/Naomi/Emily would have been THE triangle in S4.
sorry i think cook deserves everything he gets!
why would you want to be friends with someone like then never mind date them!
i liked the season 3 finale as i thought it showed the real cook i started to like him again but then by season 4 i didnt care anymore
cool
You don`t have to feel guilty for being a FE shipper Mon. That`s all i`m saying.
Cook/Naomi/Emily would have been THE triangle in S4.

^^ i agreee with that.

But nothing els.e Freddie knew in 3x10 about Cooks love. so why go with Effy season 4? why couldn't you have just let her go.

BUT SEE. Look at me. im being a fucking hypocrite, because im glad they got together season 4. But than again i hate it, because it was wrong/

UGH.

Freffy killed me season 4.

4x05 left me speechless.
 [i]Cook/Naomi/Emily would have been THE त्रिकोण, त्रिभुज in S4.[/i] ^^ i agreee with that. But nothing els
I don`t know. I never properly shipped Cook with anyone. I`d probably fall hard for Cook/Naoms in case they happened though. In case they at least stood a chance against Naomily. In case they gave them a chance. I don`t mind that they didn`t happen cause I have so much love for them whatsoever and especially in S4...but I just think it`d be so interesting if we got to see aspects of that triangle. Finale was epic for Naomily though. Forced somehow but the love speech was...breathtaking.
so why go with Effy season 4? why couldn't you have just let her go.

Cause he couldn`t fight his feelings anymore. Cause he was losing himself without her (first ep in S4). Cause he wasn`t Freddie without her as dramatic as it sounds. Cause it killed him being without her. I know...FE in 4x05...epicness. Total,absolute epicness.

sorry i think cook deserves everything he gets!

Dawn, you seriously have to watch season 4. even mary who used to hate Cook with a passion, now likes him. which means alot LOL

Cook deserves only the best IMO. he has been let down by so many people around him, yet stuck by them all. Just like Brooke Davis. they truly deserve the world. They are one in a million. and fucking don't deserve crap from no one.
just out of interest mon, if instead cook got with effy and that hurt freddie would you be cool with that?
Yes. Cook deserves the best. I loved him in the finale. Cook/Arcia...he was being Cook again anyway. Manwhoring but whatever...he`s always been a free spirit. I`m not saying he doesn`t deserve to find true love but Effy was never the one for him. Ever.
Don't get me started with Naomi and Cook. LMAO i still remeber when we saw the kiss, we went full on fan crazy LMAO.

But seriously that one kiss gave us butterlifies, imagine them like being being together would do?
I love everything about them. even just friendship.

I really hope in the movie, they have sex, or even great scenes LOL
LMAO i still remeber when we saw the kiss, we went full on fan crazy LMAO.

Remember? It`s the one Skins trailer i was fangirling over...AN ENTIRE WEEK. I was literally counting the hours till the ep. Oh gosh...we were going nuts with that kiss...
No. Effy does not deserve Cook Hell no. someone who treats him like that, can go fuck off. Cook deserves someone who actually cares for him, and doesn't say it, but shows it.

I loved him finale, because he was a manwhore, and like u said Mary back to his old ways.

and i think im the only one, but s3 cook > s4 cook. LMAO. no lie.
TUMBLR IS WORKING OMFG YAY.

seriously working this time.
Nah,Cook S4 pwns Cook S3 anyday. There`s just...a lot to him. That,I can agree with.

Anyway,i`m going to shower ladies cause as Katie fucking Fitch says "Ever heard for a shower?",rofl. I`ll be going to the theatre tonight anyways. Let the Skins debate continue.
Love you all♥
or not ;/
Bye Mary!!

NAH. I love Cook s3, his babass, my favourite kind.
bye mary *hugs*
heart
Mickey, ima go sleep now.

Im tried and tumblrs pissing me off.

LY! GOODNITE.

NIGHT DAWN IF UR STILL HERE.
night mon, sweet dreams. lyt
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brucas4ever said…
anyone?
mickei im here ;]
hey mon, hows ur sunday?
boringggggggggggggg

stayed home all day wbu ?
sorry i keep getting distracted.

pretty much the same, i was meant to go to a bday party with a friend but she cbf'd so i got out of it and just spent the day writing and shit. saw inception last night, good movie, i enjoye dit but wanted to punch something at the bloody end. just had a phone debate with a friend about it, she doesnt like debating with me (caus she sucks at it, seriously its like debating with an LPer) so she told me she had to go, yeah right, she always does that whenever we have a difference of opinions, she cuts me off and ends the convo. god forbid someone didnt agre with her. rant over lol.

dude im hungry.
LMAO. Mickey ur hilarious.

I WANNA SEE THAT MOVIE. why did the ending suck?
i cant spoil for you, but i will say its sorta an open ended ending for the viewer to sorta make up their own mind, ad i dont like that lol, i just wanna KNOW. its like fiev more seconds wouldnt have killed it. thats wht me and mel were debating about, the ending and its meaning and a few other flaws i saw in it, like im not saying its totally the way im saying it is, all im doing is pointing out a few things that COULD lead towards certain things, bcaus ei didnt write the thing so i dont know for sure, all ive got is poissibilities, but oh no mel is like this is IT, this is whats going on, with nothing to friggin back her up. it like an lper saying lucas always loved peyton, teh bler points t season three, the destiny shot, the theres this othe girl, the oh moment, the beeper mention, and then the lper shrugging and saying "yeah, lucas always loved peyton". *stares in disbelief*

you should see it, good effects, good acting, interesting sl.